Old 06-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 166.5/158.5/137

Height: 5'7"

Default question about changing calorie goal

Hi there,

So I started to use My Fitness Pal to count calories, but I read on the site that once you change your calorie goal (due to losing maybe 10lbs or so), all of your past entries change as well to that new calorie goal, which ends up making my weight loss history inaccurate (I like to look back on the journey). So, I was thinking of making the switch to Lose It, but does anyone know if Lose It does the same thing when changing your calorie goal?? I asked on their own forum, but nobody answered

Any advice/help would be appreciated!
K1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: SW 228/CW 138/GW 130-150

Height: 5'3.5

I am not entirely sure what you are asking, but or seems lose it does not change past history to reflect new cal goals.
dstalksalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 317/257/167

Height: 5'2"

I changed mine last night on MFP. All it changed was that it showed that I went over on my calories a bit in the past when at the time I was right around my goal. It still shows the same amount of calories that you ate and burned, the chart just shows you over if that makes sense. It doesn't change anything else like your weigh in progression or anything like that.
kwin1973 is offline   Reply With Quote