Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 06-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #1  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Default Returning after Pregnancy

It's been a LONG time since I've been around 3FC. My original hope was to get to 140lbs but after reaching 156lbs I was happy. Maybe about 6 months after reaching 156lbs I got pregnant with my second child and now I'm a few weeks post-partum and ready to lose the rest of the pregnancy weight!

My dr's cleared me for working out so I'm walking and lifting light weights at the moment and will eventually return to the pool to go swimming. Exercise is the easy part, though, and I know that I need to work on my eating habits that got a bit sloppy towards the end of my pregnancy. I'm still getting in a good amount of protein/veggies/fruit but I know I need to cut back on the sweets so that's my number 1 priority at the moment.

Let's see what else. I'm currently 184lbs (although that varies a lot since I'm still breastfeeding depending on if I just nursed or not!) and I know while nursing I'm more likely to hold on to some pounds so I'd like to get to at least 165 lbs and then worry about the last 10 lbs or so after weaning (won't be for a long while, though!). That's means I have about 19lbs to lose at the moment. I'm more concerned about my measurements and will probably be tracking those a lot closer than the number on the scale.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #2  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Welcome back and congrats to you! Your goals sound very realistic and you can definitely do it! I look forward to reading more posts from you!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote