100 lb. Club - Thread about boobies lol

View Full Version : Thread about boobies lol

Mozzy
06-09-2013, 10:56 PM
I'm deadset on getting a breast reduction. So I've been thinking...
How much do my boobies weigh? Could I be 10lbs closer to goal?

If I had to guess, my boobs weigh about 6lbs each, I'm a I cup.

Sorry... I'm in a silly mood! Lol

Nagazim
06-09-2013, 11:08 PM
Donate them to me! :D

ShyHeather
06-09-2013, 11:13 PM
Hahaha! Sorry, this made me smile. I really couldn't tell you what they may weigh, but I remember my ex-gym partner was told hers weighed about 8 pounds.

I am praying my tata's stay the size the are . . . but I know they'll shrink as they did when I first lost weight. :halffull:

Everlasting
06-10-2013, 12:19 AM
Last time I lost the weight I moved down to an A cup. Horrah. These things get in the way. I'd be happy to get there again! After nursing though, I don't know...

Mozzy
06-10-2013, 12:47 AM
I'm looking to go down to a C, happy to donate the excess lol

charliee
06-10-2013, 12:51 AM
I'm looking to go down to a C, happy to donate the excess lol

Me too!!! I cannot wait to get a reduction. :)

AnnaGal
06-10-2013, 01:31 AM
Never thought about it, but now I am. I'm bursting out of double D's and have discomfort in the evenings from them. PMS really sucks, too . . .

selizabethc
06-10-2013, 05:16 AM
Hi Ladies! I'm new to the board and thought I'd chime in.. for those of you who are getting a reduction - are you waiting until you're at goal? I'm currently an E and would love to get a reduction if insurance would cover it! This back pain is awful, I'm in physical therapy for it twice a week :(

betsy2013
06-10-2013, 08:53 AM
Now you have me thinking of ways to try and weigh each one without resorting to getting on the floor and trying to sling them onto the scale. All I can think of is using the food scale -- UGH! The visions of this effort have me chuckling. Let's all ask our doctors -- they weigh everything else and make notations in our medical charts about it!

Quirky Chick
06-10-2013, 09:06 AM
They weigh more than you'd think. I am a GG and mine weigh much more than I ever would've thought. I weighed mine once (yes, a little weird lol) because someone mentioned I looked thinner than I was, when I was in the 190's. So I weighed, and it looked like I had about 15lbs each. That is just ridiculous :o So really, had it not been for that, with my last weight loss I would've been around 170 if you don't count the chest :lol:

ubergirl
06-10-2013, 09:08 AM
I had a reduction a long time ago, before I gained all the weight in the first place. I've always been kind of sorry I did. Just be aware that 1) the girls will never be the same again and 2) if you do gain again, you'll gain in the boobs like usual, and if you lose, you'll lose in the boobs too. That being said, everybody's situation is different and do what's right for you.

Mozzy
06-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Anybody wanna give this a go???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-492169/How-bowl-warm-water-help-buy-bra-fits-better.html

Ijustcant
06-10-2013, 12:12 PM
I had a reduction a long time ago, before I gained all the weight in the first place. I've always been kind of sorry I did. Just be aware that 1) the girls will never be the same again and 2) if you do gain again, you'll gain in the boobs like usual, and if you lose, you'll lose in the boobs too. That being said, everybody's situation is different and do what's right for you.'
Yeah thats why I'm just going to run and do weight training to get mines off.
I've thought about breast reductions, but I don't like what I've heard about losing sensitivity and other complications.

My friend had it done, and was left with crazy scar tissue. I was like nevermind then.
:^:

Sum38
06-10-2013, 12:12 PM
My MIL used kitchen scale before her reduction to weigh her boobies :D

Silverfire
06-10-2013, 12:17 PM
I kinda wanna weigh my boobs now.... If I remember, I might give it a try!

I used to think I wanted a reduction. But really, I just need a lift/rearrangement... I realize now that my boobs are not really big.... but long :(
So depressing. It takes a whole lot more bra to hold my boobs up to where they should be.

Strapless bra's? I don't think so!!! lol

If I won the lottery, I would totally, without even giving it a second thought, get my boobs fixed. (nothing added, just put back where they belong!)

zoesmom
06-10-2013, 12:26 PM
So...I have no clue how big I was, but I know my GGG didn't fit. I had 6.23 pounds of mammory tissue removed and another .27 pounds of fatty tissue, bringing me to a C/D

Just FWIW

(worth pointing out my boobs are still mostly mammory tissues. I don't have a lot of fat in the girls.)

opheliaphoenix
06-10-2013, 04:21 PM
I am with Nagazim on this one -- I will gladly take any donations! Haha. I have actually contemplated an enlargement up to a full C (instead of a small-ish B) one day after I hit and maintain my goal weight, but I just hate that so many still look and feel so unnatural. Maybe when the technology improves...:dunno: Until then, mine are cute enough I guess, so I will just work with what I've got, lol.

However, I've never been below 167 lbs, but my ladies stayed the same size, no matter what my weight, so I'm curious to see what happens to my proportions when I get to goal. As long as they don't start shrinking on me, I might be just fine when I'm back to a normal weight? Not sure, but I'm looking forward to finding out. :p

Are there any other smaller-chested women out there that never saw much fluctuation in breast size at their highest and lowest/lower weights?

runningfromfat
06-10-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm pretty sure mine weight A LOT! I'm currently a 32K/KK (depending on brand) AND I'm nursing. I can actually see a difference in the scale if I just nursed or not.

pixie3208
06-13-2013, 05:06 AM
You can weigh them! wont be spot on but close enough. A girl I used to hang out with had HUGE boobs so I told her I wondered how much they weighed. she got her scale put in on her dresser and plopped her boob onto it. they were like 8lbs each or something.