Old 06-08-2013, 10:20 PM   #1  
Sweet and serene

S/C/G: 236/236/140

Height: 5 foot 7 inches

Smile Nicole's Journey to Weight Loss

Hey. I'm Nicole. I'm 19, stand at 5'7" and 236 lbs. I've always been having weight problems. I was the "fat kid" most of my life. I've always been bullied and picked on for my weight, even in my own home. I've done pills, crash diets, starved myself, juiced, drank gallons upon gallons of water so I wouldn't be "fat" or "ugly" no more. I can get weight off, but it would come back. I want to look good. I want to be beautiful and pretty. I want my mother and other people to stop telling me how "fat" and "disgusting" I am. I want to be healthier for my future husband and my future children. I want to be healthier for me and I vow to do so and here is my first step... Admitting I have a problem, I'm a binge eater. I eat when I'm upset, bored, angry.... Just to eat. I can't wait to start eating healthy and be healthy with an end goal of 140 lbs.

Until then. Xoxo.
-Nicole <3
musicxofxdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/175/105

Height: 5 foot 1 inch

Welcome <3 So glad you decided to join Funny to be typing to you on here when we're on the phone haha
Alyssa Autopsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

Welcome! Good luck with your goals.
CanadianCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #4  
They call me Nunu!

Height: 170 cms/ 5’7

Good luck! seems you already have a great friend here, thatīs wonderful!
Keep us posted on your journey!
FiftyFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:06 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Hi and welcome!

First ! No one should ever call you names like that, especially your Mom! You are not disgusting! While I have gained some of the weight back that I've lost, I've found that one thing that helped me was to get rid of that negative self thinking. Being fat/overweight does NOT = disgusting.

I calorie count too and there are so many different sites out there to use - find the one that works the best for you!

You can do this!
Lizzyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:32 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzyg View Post
Hi and welcome!

First ! No one should ever call you names like that, especially your Mom! You are not disgusting! While I have gained some of the weight back that I've lost, I've found that one thing that helped me was to get rid of that negative self thinking. Being fat/overweight does NOT = disgusting.

I calorie count too and there are so many different sites out there to use - find the one that works the best for you!

You can do this!
I agree with you. You should see pictures of Nicole, i'd post them myself if I had her permission I think she looks fabulous and doesn't have to lose a single pound, but I am glad she wants to get healthy- the same reason i'm dieting. And being disgusting is nearly impossible, in my opinion, when it comes to weight! Then again i've always liked the big girls

Thanks everyone for welcoming Nicole, I told her that this is a great and supportive site and it's so nice to see people welcoming her already :3 Cheers, Nicole!
Old 06-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 182/145/119 keto

Height: 5ft2in

Hiya Nicole,

Never let anyone make you feel bad, you're doing a great job signing up, no one has the right to say such horrible things to you. First things first feel good about who you are right now. I'm sure theres lots of lovely gorgeous things about you which have nothing to do with your weight. Celebrate those things and you will feel so much more positive and able to do so much more for yourself. Frankly anyone who says such nasty things to other should take a damn hard look at themselves first and think about a little bit of self imporvement they can do on their attitudes.

I'm lucky my husband is really supportive but people have said things to me which have been deeply hurtful, however its easier to put it in perspective when you ask yourself if you would say those sorts of things to other people, if the answers no then you are already a maturer and more compassionate person. And certainly do not use those words to describe yourself, if you wouldnt call another person nasty names you def shouldnt be appropriating those terms when describing yourself. You are much more than. Number on the scales x

Good luck am sure you will do brilliantly xx
Sheena82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Autopsy View Post
I agree with you. You should see pictures of Nicole, i'd post them myself if I had her permission I think she looks fabulous and doesn't have to lose a single pound, but I am glad she wants to get healthy- the same reason i'm dieting. And being disgusting is nearly impossible, in my opinion, when it comes to weight! Then again i've always liked the big girls

Thanks everyone for welcoming Nicole, I told her that this is a great and supportive site and it's so nice to see people welcoming her already :3 Cheers, Nicole!
Its great she has you IRL!!
Lizzyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzyg View Post
Its great she has you IRL!!
lol well we haven't actually met IRL yet due to transportation issues, but we talk online and on the phone. but yeah i've always been a supportive person, and i'm 100% behind her on this :3