Chicks up for a Challenge - Measure Those Inches Challenge!!!!

zoesmom
06-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Alright, I know many of us take up the lose X pounds by X date challenge. What about those of us who stall? I know there are many of them. Heck, include me in that bunch. It gets frustrating when week after week you see your peers going down and you either remain the same or worse...go up.

HEY! GOOD NEWS!!! If you are true to your plan and your goals, you ARE losing, albeit more slowly. But when the scale fails you, your measurements will not! My handy dandy spreadsheet can be found HERE (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtgB018CWvXydDVMVnAwb0dSd1ZEbUZZN25QdFpkY UE#gid=0)

I challenge you...join me in measuring your inches! Here's the rules:

1) Measure no more than every two weeks. Any more than that is ridiculous and you are going to be upset when you don't see a significant change. Less than that is okay.

2) Input your measurements on the sheet. That is it. I'll take care of the rest. Pay attention to what tab you are on, as I will be adding tabs for the measurements weeks instead of columns...you know, to keep it more crisp and less messy.

3) I am not asking for goal inches. I mean, pounds we can guesstimate. Inches...not so much. So let's not set each up for failure. Instead, let's just have fun with this and see what we can accomplish by Labor Day weekend (I will be ending this challenge on August 30th)

4) I am not asking for the slow loss areas, such as calves, triceps, and neck. We lose inches off those areas SLOWLY and I would rather not have any one discouraged. Likewise, if there is a certain area you would rather NOT measure, by all means, don't measure it. You'll still see your numbers go down :)

This challenge is for anyone and everyone, but mainly geared towards those who are asking "What's the point?" Because, you will soon see just what that point is.

SO...get ready...get set...MEASURE!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

zoesmom
06-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Tips for measuring:

Bust: Place the measuring tape across your nipples and measure around the largest part of your chest. Be sure to keep the tape parallel to the floor.

Chest: Place the measuring tape just under your breasts/pecs and measure around the torso while keeping the tape parallel to the floor.

Waist: Place the measuring tape about a 1/2 inch above your bellybutton (at the narrowest part of your waist) to measure around your torso. When measuring your waist, exhale and measure before inhaling again.

Hips: Place the measuring tape across the widest part of your hips/buttocks and measure all the way around while keeping the tape parallel to the floor.

Thigh: Measure around the largest part of each thigh.

Upper arm: Measure around the largest part of each arm (above the elbow).

When taking measurements, stand tall with your muscles relaxed and your feet together.
When measuring, apply constant pressure to the tape (so it doesn't sag) without pinching the skin.
Use a flexible measuring tape, such as plastic or cloth.
Measure under the same conditions each time, such as wearing the same clothes (or none at all).
Measure yourself in front of a mirror to make sure the tape is positioned correctly. If possible, have someone else do the measuring for you.
The place to take some of these measurements will vary slightly from person to person. To ensure accuracy, just remember to take them in the same place on your body each time.

http://faylinameir.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/diagram_sizing.gif

Rated
06-07-2013, 09:57 PM
I am in! I will post on the spread sheet when I am home on my computer. Since it seems to be more difficult on my phone

wannaskipandlaugh
06-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Is it okay that I just do certain places? I don't do chest and bust... just bust? and yes seeing the inches lost from 1 month ago.. helped my mind when I did not lose very much weight last month.... Thank you

zoesmom
06-07-2013, 10:02 PM
YEAH! Welcome to the challenge Rated!!!

wanna - measure whatever you want to. :)

wannaskipandlaugh
06-07-2013, 10:12 PM
I really appreciate this very much! You are right.. seeing the inches go down, is a proof positive that you are getting smaller :) why your clothes don't fit anymore :lol:

zoesmom
06-07-2013, 10:17 PM
I really appreciate this very much! You are right.. seeing the inches go down, is a proof positive that you are getting smaller :) why your clothes don't fit anymore :lol:

PRECISELY! I've been noticing more and more threads popping up with people bemoaning that they are stalling out and it made me think that they are likely not doing measurements. I know I wasn't at first. Now, I can't dream of otherwise. Sometimes my weight is faster, sometimes my inches is faster, but one or the other (or both) is ALWAYS moving. I'm just hoping to find a way to give a few more people a more positive outlook on this and help them realize it is worth it, and they are too :)

lilsquirrel
06-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Ohh! I'm in :) I always seem to pay attention to my pounds and not the inches. I'm going to measure in cm and then convert to inches so I get a more accurate read on things. This should be interesting :)

2FatCats
06-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Quick question:

I recently hit my maintenance body fat target but I lift weights so I expect my measurements to continue to change. Actually, I have tracked measurements all along and that's what matters to me - not the number on the scale!
Would it be okay to join in with you guys?

zoesmom
06-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Welcome in lilsquirrel!!!

And why heck yes2FaCats!!! The more the merrier! :D

Changergirl
06-07-2013, 11:42 PM
I'm in. I was actually thinking of starting a challenge like this so thank you for doing it. My measurements are a bit different than how you set yours up but that isn't a big deal. I also measure way too many places so that's probably why! I already measure every 4 weeks and tomorrow is measurement day so I'll add my new ones then.

zoesmom
06-08-2013, 09:29 AM
I'm in. I was actually thinking of starting a challenge like this so thank you for doing it. My measurements are a bit different than how you set yours up but that isn't a big deal. I also measure way too many places so that's probably why! I already measure every 4 weeks and tomorrow is measurement day so I'll add my new ones then.

AWESOME! Out of curiosity, how do you measure? When I was looking up the tips on how to properly do it, I think I found 300 different ways, so I just grabbed one :lol:

Tuscany
06-08-2013, 10:08 AM
I'm in...and thanks for taking the time to set this up zoesmom! I already track my inches and I even have an inch ticker. I weigh daily, but only measure once a week. I agree with your comments zoesmom...sometimes my weight falls but inches don't, and sometimes it works in reverse. But, each week I seem to get at least one positive result, either weight or inches, and it always helps to have some good news.

I tend to measure a bit differently than you. I also measure my calves and my belly (around the belly button), but I've never measured my chest (only my bust). But, no problem, I did a quick chest measurement and added it on your spreadsheet.

A quick comparison of my numbers on the spreadsheet to those of the others has confirmed something I've long suspected: My arms are out of proportion to the rest of me! They're much larger than one might expect given my weight and the rest of my measurements. I can't wait to get rid of these monster arms (on the assumption I ever do get rid of them :?:).

2FatCats
06-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Great! I'll enter my measurements under "F"!

Also - that diagram you have for measurement sites- #6 is more like my area under my belly button (or my kanga pooch as I like to call it) and my hips measurement is a little lower, kind of right across the top of pubic bone and around lower buttock area.

Pink Hurricane
06-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Yay! I just joined the challenge and added my starting stats!

I love this idea to see the change of our measurements!!

Tuscany
06-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Also - that diagram you have for measurement sites- #6 is more like my area under my belly button (or my kanga pooch as I like to call it) and my hips measurement is a little lower, kind of right across the top of pubic bone and around lower buttock area.

Yes...#6 is where I measure my belly, whereas I measure my hips lower, as you do. Although in my case, they happen to measure the same. My hips are wider (side to side), but my belly sticks out further in the front...so they kind of balance each other out! :dizzy:

Changergirl
06-09-2013, 01:21 AM
As I said before I measure a ton of places- 14 in total. The first 4 are pretty much the same, though I add a neck and shoulder and above bust measurement. The above bust measurement was recommended for bra shopping which is why I do it. My natural waist is quite a bit higher than my belly button, like 4 inches, so I do my natural waist and belly button. For this challenge I'm using the natural waist measurement. I then do my hips at my hip bone so about 3 inches below my belly button and my butt, which is actually what I've put in as the 'hip' measurement for this challenge as it's the largest part of my body! I then do both thighs and both calves.

There are as you said so many different ways to measure so I just picked certain places and labelled them in ways that I would know so I could stay consistent which I think is key when doing measurements.

I just did my measurements and added myself to the chart. Can't wait to see everyones progress. I think measurements are so much more important than the scale, but that could be because I only lost a pound the last month however my measurements keep going down everywhere.

Changergirl
06-09-2013, 01:30 AM
Tuscany I wish my arms were as big as yours. I feel like my upper body is so small compared to my lower body (there's a big switch right around my belly button). While I'm happy most of my upper body is small my arms look too tiny especially when compared to my larger lower half. I've just started a strength training program so I'm hoping that will help increase my arm size!

SuperHeroTeacher
06-09-2013, 01:45 AM
I'm sorry zoesmom! I messed up your spreadsheet! Look at column J... I tried to fix it but I don't know how :?:

Tuscany
06-09-2013, 07:57 AM
Tuscany I wish my arms were as big as yours.

Believe me, you don't want my arms. If my arms were all muscle, then maybe...but sadly, they are a big bowl of jello. Indeed, my bat wings scare the bats. :(

Good luck with your strength training program!

wannaskipandlaugh
06-09-2013, 09:23 AM
I'm sorry zoesmom! I messed up your spreadsheet! Look at column J... I tried to fix it but I don't know how :?:

I typed your name on the top area... Hope that that was ok....
Taking the day off posting in anger of Elvis leaving :(

zoesmom
06-09-2013, 10:03 AM
:welcome: to the challenge to those who joined in! :)

SHT - no big deal, easy fix :) I love Google docs as they are EASY to recover. If you are missing any measurements, let me know and we can get them in there. :)

2FC, Change - aren't there tons!? I know the way I measure is slightly different than the chart I pulled up, like I go a tad higher than what the chart shows. I know looking it up, it seems that everyone says there is a "right" way, but all the "right ways" are different! :lol: I love oxi-morons like that sometimes. change - Good luck with your arms. I have the opposite, I have a lot of arm I need to fill up with muscle. I so doubt that will happen though.

Tuscany - Have you seen my arms? :lol: I have tree trucks attached to me. I'm luckily in that I have a lot of muscle in my arms, but years of bad practice has given me unforgivable bat wigs. Ceste le vie, right? I figure, worst case scenario, if I ever fall from a plane or something, I can take off and might actually survive like that of a flying squirrel or sugar glider :D

wanna - shhhhhhh.....Elvis is fine. Promise. I'm still in touch with her outside of 3FC ;)

thnknthin1
06-09-2013, 10:22 AM
wanna - shhhhhhh.....Elvis is fine. Promise. I'm still in touch with her outside of 3FC ;)

Zoesmom, how the heck did you find her?!? Oh please convince her to come back!! We miss her soooo much!!

zoesmom
06-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Zoesmom, how the heck did you find her?!? Oh please convince her to come back!! We miss her soooo much!!

I got CRAZY lucky. And I mean CRAZY lucky. I did something I didn't think would work and it worked. I am still surprised it worked to be honest. The chances were so not in my favor. She's knows she's missed, but I don't know her plans at this point and time. And before anyone asks, no, I don't know what happened, so let's not discuss it here. :)

wannaskipandlaugh
06-09-2013, 10:57 AM
THANK YOU! Zoesmom...

zoesmom
06-09-2013, 11:38 AM
THANK YOU! Zoesmom...
;) No sweat. My pleasure actually. She knows she is in a lot of people's thoughts. I promise you that. I'll be sure she has names when I write her later today. :)

SuperHeroTeacher
06-09-2013, 04:49 PM
;) No sweat. My pleasure actually. She knows she is in a lot of people's thoughts. I promise you that. I'll be sure she has names when I write her later today. :)

Please tell elvis this place is NOT the same without her! Oh, and tell her Ian is going to reach onederland THIS WEEK and we need her to celebrate with us :D

I'm so glad you are in touch so we all know she's okay!

wannaskipandlaugh
06-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Zoesman... Just checking.. When should we measure ourselves? I like doing it once a month... but if you have the lines set up for weekly that is aok too... :)

Hope all are well tonight!

Jennifer1966
06-11-2013, 11:34 PM
I hope it's not too late to join this challenge. I haven't measured anything in years. I'm actually a little afraid to see how big I actually am, but I think I am going to bite the bulletin and do it!

Jennifer1966
06-11-2013, 11:49 PM
Ok, why I am more afraid of a measuring tape than a scale is beyond me (seems less flexible, maybe?), but I did it. I'm in column k. I didn't know how to out in name.

zoesmom
06-12-2013, 08:29 AM
wanna - measure when you want...but NOT every week :) You won't see a big change from one week to the next. I plan to update the spreadsheet once every two weeks, so no less than that, but once a month is fine too. Really, my challenge is more to get people in the habit of measuring than anything else. I know, I am lame :lol:

Jennifer - nope! not too late :) I hear your on the fear of the tape measure! The first time I measured I was shocked and SO freaking upset....especially when the number 58' popped up on my measurements! Talk about a cry fest! But, I have found that measuring has been a HUGE ease of mind. I actually like seeing the tape measure go down more than the scale! The scale doesn't account for things like TOM, water weight, muscle mass gain, and all the other normal up and downs of the day to day. The tape measure does. So in a way, a lot more accurate...and a LOT more rewarding :)

wannaskipandlaugh
06-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Thank you Zoesmom (I also wanted to bump this thread as I knew others would be interested ! ) :)

zoesmom
06-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Thank you Zoesmom (I also wanted to bump this thread as I knew others would be interested ! ) :)

Always looking out for everyone! You so rock! :)

Sum38
06-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Can I join you a bit late? How did I miss this wonderful thread??!! Good idea Zoesmom!

I have been measuring bust/waist/hip/thigh for a month now, but I am game to do all.

I will measure Friday morning.

Sum38
06-12-2013, 09:44 AM
I am so sorry to hear that Elvis left :( I obviously missed something. Say "hi" to her. And tell her we miss her and ask her to come back!!

wannaskipandlaugh
06-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Oh I think I might just measure after the 2 weeks... It might not be much... but I know that there is a difference in my hips... My jiggle is getting smaller WOO HOO

Sum38
06-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Every two weeks sounds perfect. I have been doing weekly for the past few weeks and even that is showing progress :yay:

zoesmom
06-19-2013, 06:47 PM
Okay, spreadsheet is up and ready for the second measurement, when ever you are ready! :) I'll likely do mine on Friday, but just wanted you to know the updated part is done if you want to get a head start! :D

wannaskipandlaugh
06-19-2013, 07:41 PM
Friday sounds good.... a few more days just makes the answers better!!! LOL

Jennifer1966
06-19-2013, 08:41 PM
Sue: That's exactly what I was thinking;)

zoesmom
06-21-2013, 04:29 PM
And HOW do you like Dem apples!!!! :D

THIS Is what I have been saying! So, since I last measured, I have gained 3 pounds. BOOHISS!!!

However...I have lost FIVE INCHES! Sometimes, it isn't the weight that matters!

Looking forward to hearing how everyone else is fairing! :D

Sum38
06-21-2013, 04:37 PM
I am feeling super bloated (PMS and salt), I will wait a day or two to measure.

2FatCats
06-21-2013, 11:31 PM
I'm a once-a-month measurer. Friday after next for me!

Sum38
06-25-2013, 12:21 PM
wannaskip,lilsquirrel,Tuscany,2FatCats, Pink Hurricane, Rated, Changergirl, SuperHeroTeacher,Jennifer and Katie816... Where are you ladies?? :)

zoesmom
06-25-2013, 12:29 PM
:lol: I was going to ask the same thing come tomorow.

Sum38
06-25-2013, 12:32 PM
Great minds think alike :D

2FatCats
06-25-2013, 02:43 PM
I posted last Friday that I only measure once a month...it's the post right before Sum asked where we were....

Sum38
06-25-2013, 05:57 PM
I posted last Friday that I only measure once a month...it's the post right before Sum asked where we were....

I wish I had your patience! I measure each Friday :D

wannaskipandlaugh
06-25-2013, 09:08 PM
LOL I was hiding LOL but just peeked out and saw you call me out! LOL

I am going to wait to measure on 7/6 I think.... I have cheated and checked some of the places and have lost (THANK GOD) which is good as I have gained too Zoesmom! :(..... but I use the 6th every month.. so it can only have an even better result.. (fingers crossed!)

Now back into my little cubby hole.... LOL well for the moment.. trying to find ways of getting rid of this darn water... Plastic Wrap anyone?? :D

wannaskipandlaugh
06-25-2013, 09:13 PM
Stupid question here.... Do I just change the number where I originally posted and just put a total of inches lost in the N/A area? I am sorry I am so stupid.... Spread sheets and I have not met often in my life! LOL

zoesmom
06-25-2013, 09:14 PM
Go to the second tab (at the bottom) and you are all set up to enter your numbers in the blanks...everything else auto calculates! :D

wannaskipandlaugh
06-26-2013, 08:37 AM
Smooch Zoesmom!!

zoesmom
06-26-2013, 08:46 AM
:d

2FatCats
06-28-2013, 10:05 AM
Morning all,

I went ahead and put my numbers in today, at 3 weeks instead of 4, since it doesn't look like many have!
I seem to have lost around my waist, hips and thighs. My scale weight has changed by 3 pounds - not a big number but for me it's a tad over 2% of my body weight. My body fat is still hovering around 18-19% so I know I'm actually losing fat, not muscle! Yippee!

zoesmom
06-28-2013, 10:41 AM
AWESOME 2FC!!! I know a lot are more interested in the once a month route. I do every two weeks....but that is because I am obsessed...probably to an extreme. :lol: I'll keep updating the spreadsheet every two weeks, so pretty much, just keep an eye on the tabs. They will properly guid ya to where you need to fill in the blanks :D

Thanks again to everyone joining me in this...it is fun to see how our bodies change, even when the scale doesn't (or shouldn't in some cases) :D

zoesmom
07-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Hello! The third tab is set up and ready for your numbers! I have the first two locked, so you can not enter there but you can view. Just enter your measurements in the unlocked tab. Good luck! and hope to see some progress! I know my inches lost slowed after I started losing weight again..but that is about par for course. I tend to lose only one at a time faster. :)

And I know some of you are hoping for toning instead of weight loss...so hope you get to see some progress there as well!

Happy measuring...and happy belated 4th!

Pink Hurricane
07-05-2013, 03:20 PM
I gained 7 inches overall since my first measurements, but hey, I've lost 5.6 lbs this week and I bet I will have the inches coming off in the next two weeks!

Changergirl
07-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Tomorrow's measurement day!!! I'm excited, I don't know why but I always look forward to measurement day. I guess it's because I feel like it's so much more reliable than the scale especially since mine's been stuck for the last 2 months! I've been pretty much on point with my exercise this month (though I have been slacking a bit this week) so that should help a bit.

zoesmom
07-06-2013, 01:25 AM
I gained 7 inches overall since my first measurements, but hey, I've lost 5.6 lbs this week and I bet I will have the inches coming off in the next two weeks!

That's...odd. Are you retaining water maybe? Did you measure in the same spots as previous...I know that can make a huge difference in what numbers you get. Biggest thing...are your clothes tighter or looser? Because with 7 inches, you'd feel one or the other...and that will tell you more accurately if you are going up or down. Maybe try remeasuring in another day or so. I refuse to believe that you gained 7 inches but lost so much weight....Call me an optimist! :)

wannaskipandlaugh
07-06-2013, 08:16 AM
yeah.... I am DOWN!! even just losing 7 lbs total... I lost 7.63 inches? really? Wow Hips and thighs too moved which is a good thing!! WHEW...

Pink Hurricane... I wonder why you went up 7 inches?... I bet you do have alot of water stored in those muscles/cells... Do you feel squishy? I sure do hope so... as that is a high number to increase... (just asking) any new medications that cause water retention? Other wise I think Zoesmom is right.. maybe you just measured in a slightly different place... :) BUT those numbers will go lower oh yeah!

Pink Hurricane
07-06-2013, 08:48 AM
I did come off of birth control recently, not sure if that could cause it, and I have started Insanity full on and my muscles have been super sore, so it could be water retention. I was confused as well!

wannaskipandlaugh
07-06-2013, 09:03 AM
ahah.. I bet its the workout! :) That makes alittle sense!

wannaskipandlaugh
07-11-2013, 09:32 AM
Zoesmom.....

I AM SO Glad that you made this thread! Losing weight so slowly these last 2 months... well the only way I am keeping on with this journey is seeing the inches go down, which means its working! THIS is just such a positive re enforcement thread! I so THANK YOU so much for this. It keeps my head in the right direction! :D

zoesmom
07-11-2013, 09:51 AM
So very glad it helps you! That is the main reason I did it...I had hit a plateau but knew that I was toning up and slimming down as my waist in my pants was getting looser. So...figured might as well create a challenge...that way I couldn't forget to measure :lol: Helps life your spirits when at least one thing trends in the right direction :)

2FatCats
07-11-2013, 09:53 AM
I have jumped on the measure-every-two-weeks wagon and so posted my measurements a day early - busy, busy tomorrow!

The last few pounds really seem to be making the a huge difference! I have gone down 2.0 lbs in 2 weeks but lost fractions in all measured sites (except for bust, whew!)

zoesmom
07-11-2013, 09:56 AM
I have jumped on the measure-every-two-weeks wagon and so posted my measurements a day early - busy, busy tomorrow!

The last few pounds really seem to be making the a huge difference! I have gone down 2.0 lbs in 2 weeks but lost fractions in all measured sites (except for bust, whew!)

THAT IS AWESOME! I wish I could lose everywhere, even on the scale! I seem to only be able to do one at a time :)

zoesmom
07-19-2013, 09:15 AM
New spreadsheet tab is up! :) Onward and downward as they say (overall)! :D Had a gain in my hips...wha....water retention maybe? :(

zoesmom
07-26-2013, 10:05 AM
Wow...where is everybody?

Sum38
07-26-2013, 10:30 AM
I was afraid to input my stats because I have gained :(

zoesmom
07-26-2013, 11:04 AM
:hug: oh Sum It's okay! Where as the tape measure is usually on a downward trend when you are dieting, sometimes it goes up, especially on women. We bloat. A LOT! And if you are doing strength training you *may* see a slight increase as your muscle "pops" from your frame, especailly on arms and legs. Have faith...I KNOW you'll lose again! Heck, I had a minor gain too! It happens. :) But it just makes us stronger!

:hug: hang in there!

2FatCats
07-28-2013, 12:43 AM
I tried to go to the spreadsheet link but it's asking me for a password?? Did I miss something?

zoesmom
07-28-2013, 03:38 PM
password? EH?

Are you on the right tab?

2FatCats
07-30-2013, 09:29 AM
I was on my iPad and it kept trying to make me sign into my google account first. Very odd. Once I moved to my laptop it was fine.

Changergirl
08-02-2013, 10:42 AM
I'm currently on a three week vacation which means I'll miss one check in (for me). I'm really hoping for minimal gains when I measure again when I get back in a couple weeks.

I like keeping track of my measurements so I'm not going anywhere.

2FatCats
08-14-2013, 10:57 AM
No new tabs since 7/26?? Am I missing something again?

zoesmom
08-14-2013, 06:42 PM
No....I feel behind due to being on vacation. I will get it up tonight...promise promise!!!!

Changergirl
08-17-2013, 11:52 PM
Just measured myself for the first time since vacation. I'm up in most places, but I'm not surprised at all since I gained about 5 pounds. I was quite proud of that since I was gone for 3 weeks and ate out almost exclusively.

I'm hoping to get back down to my pre-vacation measurements for the last measurement day in about 2 weeks.

Sum38
09-02-2013, 12:29 PM
If you were to do another one of these, I would be an eager participant. I was so depressed over my weight gain this summer that I gave up measuring; another thing to be bummed about.... :no: But if anyone wishes to continue/start fresh, I am game.

zoesmom
09-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Great idea Sum! I had actually thought of it myself, but wasn't sure if interest would be there. I have revamped the spreadsheet to HOPEFULLY make it more user friendly....I'll post the new challenge in a new thread! :)

Sum38
09-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Thanks Zoesmom! I look forward to it.

zoesmom
09-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Here's the LINK (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/287122-measure-those-inches-christmas-challenge.html) to the new challenge thread. :)

wannaskipandlaugh
09-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Zoesmom.... If I measure Friday... Should I post here or the new one? :) and thank you again for this wonderful reminder thread!!! Lets us know when the scale lets us down.. the measuring shows us the proof!

zoesmom
09-03-2013, 11:29 PM
New one would be best :)