Atkins - Fastest to lose 5lbs #11 (IanG won last)

IanG
06-03-2013, 12:17 PM
I kicked the last challenge to the curb! And I am not done yet!

Fastest to lose 5lbs gets all the bragging rights and to start a new thread.

This is the big one ladies (and gents).

On your marks, get set, GO!

SW: 206.6lbs
GW: 201.6lbs

Remington90
06-03-2013, 01:24 PM
I'd jump right in, but I'm starting heavy lifting tonight and I'm sure that'll set back my numbers on the scale.

However, Ian!! You're so close to Onderland and goal! That is so awesome so congratulations on that! Both you and Elvis have powered through this seemingly effortless (I know it's just the opposite, but you know what I mean!).
:hug: :carrot: :)

IanG
06-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Thanks Remington and good luck with the lifting. I lift daily (a little if I run, a lot if I do not) and I really enjoy it. It did make my weight more volatile though, especially at first, but it is great to tighten that body up.

So, it looks like I am alone in this challenge! Should be an easy one for me, for a change. :dancer:

Remington90
06-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Ya, I'm a bit nervous about gaining and looking bigger at first. But with all the research I've done (I'm doing new rules of lifting for women), I know that it'll be worth it. Might be a slight scale increase in the beginning, but I'm willing to deal with that when the fat burning and tightening up results come through! Thanks for the encouragement and good luck on this next 5 lbs challenge!

lash0rty
06-03-2013, 03:13 PM
I'm in! However I did not weigh myself this morning, but I will weigh myself tonight and post my goal

wannaskipandlaugh
06-03-2013, 05:53 PM
I am here... I just can't look at this while I am working (company monitors you computers... ) SO YES I am in... In fact I thought you forgot and started another winning Thread (under your name of course!!!) YOU DO NOT SCARE ME AWAY... well maybe alittle LOLOLOL

I am in!!

SW 260

GW 255 and YES I am GOING TO WIN as I have the MOST TO LOSE oh yeah!!!!! Watch me!!

Congratulations IAN... I said that in the other thread... Is there a way to delete it?? Do I ask the Monitors to do that?

lash0rty
06-03-2013, 09:27 PM
SW- 185
GW- 180

I gained a pound since my last weigh in :( ... No more hot wings for me

IanG
06-04-2013, 06:02 AM
We need more people!

Down 0.4lbs today.

6/4: 206.2lbs

wannaskipandlaugh
06-04-2013, 07:18 AM
Pretty Mom will join in I am sure Ian... I wasn't sure if you were going to start the thread... so I started an imposter thread LOL Oh oh send me to jail and maybe thats the reason I gained 2 lbs :(

GOOD FOR YOU tho.. on your Tuesday you have lost WOOWOOWOOOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWO lol That is sooooo cool,, Forget the Tuesday blip..... :)

SW 260
CW 262 :(
GW 255 (what I really want to be RIGHT NOW!)

Lets go

happierme88
06-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Nice job Ian! Your losses over the weekend were amazing, Im super jealous! =)

Sue and Lashorty, dont worry about the gains! It will all even out!

Ill join in on the challenge, but Im not weighing in again until the weekend. The monthly visitor has already given me a few pound gain, and I sense that more weight gain is coming, so for my sanity, I need to just forget the scale for a bit. Good luck to everyone this week and I cant wait to see your progress in a few days!!

SW: 201.5
GW: 196.5

PrettyMom09
06-04-2013, 09:01 AM
Congratulations again Ian!! Don't get too comfy being the winner because it won't be for long, we're right behind you.

Sue, Lashorty, remington and happierme, let's give Ian a run for his money.

My numbers:

SW: 213.5
6/4: 213.5
GW: 208.5

wannaskipandlaugh
06-04-2013, 10:26 PM
How was bowling last night IAN? (Did you wear a badge? :D ) That sounded fun... I bowled for years on a league and my high game was 257 that was something and my printout from the game has long since faded.... LOL. Just wondering, as I am lurking in the "Cool Kids" thread... I'm not cool I'm hot LOLOLOLOLOL (in my dreams)

I am hoping that Everyone has a good weigh in on Wednesday!!!

IanG
06-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Thanks Sue. I am just back from bowling. I did OK, but not great. I posted in another thread that my brain is having trouble getting used to my smaller body. Anyway, I won one game of three which is not too bad. The other two I came second from last. Highest score was 113.

Your high of 257 would be something to write home about!

I really am getting into these group activities though. Shame there are no more on the cards for me in the immediate future :(

wannaskipandlaugh
06-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Glad you had fun and I think if I bowled 100 now I would jump up and down for joy (not skipping yet LOL) Gosh.. are their handball leagues? That is a strenuous game to play, any pickup Basketball games? or even soccer? I know that they have women's (older than 25 years old league) here in Fla.. I bet that they have a men's league too... I am hoping to take tennis lessons again when I lose enough weight. At our local high school, they have adult continuing education and they offer tennis.. I took it about 10 years ago and started really hitting the ball... Golf too would be fun, but way too hot now! Had you played in team sports before? If not.. I can see why you like them... the time passes so fast and usually you are laughing and having a good time and not noticing the "exercising" :)

IanG
06-04-2013, 11:01 PM
Thanks Sue for the ideas. I need suggestions of sports where I can rope others in, such as those. You're right as to why I like them. The social aspect makes the whole thing so much more fun! I like exercising alone (it's me time) but with other people I love working out!

IanG
06-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Down another 0.6lbs today. What a week! ONE-derland getting close now.

6/5: 205.6lbs

kate27
06-05-2013, 06:26 AM
Sw: 145.4
6/4: 145.4
6/5: 144.8
Gw: 140.4

total: 0.6

wannaskipandlaugh
06-05-2013, 07:34 AM
SW 260
CW 261
GW 255 (what I really want to be RIGHT NOW!)

WELL almost back to the starting gate LOLOLOLOL I WILL be in the 250s before Sunday!!!!! YES I will!

Kate.. Down on the scale... wow... you are doing really well! How are you feeling?

IAN oh Mr IANG Wow... you amaze me every day. You need to do a book on how well you have done and are doing. So happy for you that the scale just rewards you for your determination and will (and fun times with friends) I also have to say that you look smashing in that suit from yesterday. Good lord.. you are a sliver! and I am sorry that the body parts are not adjusted to movement with all your weight losses. I think with all the different sports you are participating in... your body will adjust quickly as you are using so many different muscles for each different sport :)
YOU ARE an inspiration!

Hope you all will have or are having such a wonderful day that you need to write it down!

Well,,I am learning Fortitude,.,, My word for today! Gonna practise it!!!
I also have to start cold calling - marketing for work today.... I I I (I'm an escrow officer and not a "True" sales person so alittle scared)

PrettyMom09
06-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Sue - Good luck on your marketing efforts!

I am going on vacation next week, I really hope I can stay on plan while on vacation, I have some planning to do!

My numbers:

6/5: 212.7

IanG
06-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks Sue and I do not deserve all that praise! It's you guys that keep me on track and push me, especially when my motivation needs a kick.

Anyway, well done on edging closer to those 250s again. It will be a good weekend for you.

I'm busy noticing all these ladies in this thread snapping at my heels for the first to 5lbs. PrettyMom has lost 0.7. Kate has lost 0.6.

It's gonna be a close one!

lash0rty
06-05-2013, 02:59 PM
06/03- 185
06/05- 183.2
GW- 180

Down 1.8 :)

kate27
06-06-2013, 02:40 AM
Oh my word I can jump for joy! Down 2.4lbs!
(I started the Dukan diet on Tuesday, so I'm in the "Attack" phase)

6/6: 142.3

total: 3.1

IanG
06-06-2013, 06:02 AM
OMG, Kate. Go for it!

My weekly gain has raised its ugly head again today. Up 0.6lbs. I hope it does not repeat tomorrow.

6/6: 206.2lbs

wannaskipandlaugh
06-06-2013, 07:49 AM
SW 260
CW 260 Finallly!!!!!!
GW 255

Well at least I am starting over LOLOLOL

Kate... Way to go! Good loss on your jump start! :) You are going to have a smiley day!

Prettymom... You just continue to go down... as they say Slowly but surely.. and that is a wonderful thing. WooHOO!

IAN... Well your Thursday bug got you... but still not much and your down ward trend is still way down in a week!! This .6 will be a minor bug for the day as it will be gone tomorrow with some friends!!! :)

PrettyMom09
06-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Kate and Sue - Congratulations on your loss!!

Ian - You know it's just water weight, it'll go away soon.

My scale is moving at a snail's pace, but it's going in the right direction, so I can't complain.

My numbers:

6/6: 212.4

wannaskipandlaugh
06-06-2013, 08:44 PM
lashOrty.... I am so sorry.. I meant to tell you WOO HOO Too...!!! Good for you!!!! You and Kate are making IAN work hard at this 5 lb challenge and I am thinking one of you (or Kate or Prettymom) Just might kick his keister!!

I am going to give him a run too!!

IanG
06-06-2013, 08:46 PM
OK, that's it! I am doubling down. There's only one sheriff in this town!

IanG
06-07-2013, 06:53 AM
Down 1.0lb today. We're back in the race!

6/7: 205.2lbs

wannaskipandlaugh
06-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Cr*P Not me... still stalling like the interstate at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon.. NOT moving... But at least I have a good radio to listen too LOLOLOLOL

Sheriff... I have a request... can you arrest some of these nasty LBS that are inhabiting me and lock them up somewhere else? :)

IAN.. Yep You have taken charge and ordered those Lbs to go away. :woohoo: Onderland is getting ALOT CLOSER!! I am very happy for you!

Kate are you still ahead? LashOrty??? Prettymom.. I hope that is more than .4 today!!!! DOWN that is :)

Happy Rainy Friday here (tail of the storm is sweeping thru) But I wish you all a very nice and Cheerful day!

PrettyMom09
06-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Last day at work before my vacation. I need to be in high gear all day today.

My numbers:

6/6: 212.4
6/7: 211.4

wannaskipandlaugh
06-07-2013, 08:15 PM
To the Wonderful person who PM'd me I am so sorry I cannot answer as it did not give me the choice... only to delete the message which I did not want to do. I will try and answer here as best as I can (note.. I have typed out 2 long answers that were exactly what I wanted to say and I hit the wrong key and they got deleted... So I will try my best on this 3rd attempt Funny how that mirrors this question ) So now I am saving as I am typing LOL learned my lesson! I think?!

You just need to do the best that you can do. You are not perfect, but you are trying your best to conquer a situation that is one of the hardest things in the world to do... Eat healthy and alittle less so that you can lose weight. Shoot we are humans and our whole body wants to "survive" and eating is surviving and eating less when there is ample food is a REALLY TOUGH thing to do.. But we need to do it. My thought and what I try my best to do is to start the day... knowing that just that day I am going to stay on plan and follow it the best that I can knowing that I am making a difference for myself. Make it thru that day. The next day wake up and say the same thing, that you are just going to do it for that day, that is it. Each day that you do this makes the next day just alittle easier and you won't have to battle as much. I got into that wonderful Autopilot way of losing weight where I really did not even think about it and just did it... Well I lost that control a month ago and myself, I am trying to get back to that (its alittle easier now that the Reese's Peanut Butter eggs are ALL GONE!). I liked not worrying and pondering about what I ate.... just ate the right things... But that autopilot took awhile. You can do it tho too I know you can.

Also... remember to Forgive yourself if you trip up... Gosh.. that just does happen. That is why we are human. We are just learning about ourselves and what we can do in this life. We are fallible but when that happens (just like an animal coughing up hairballs sorry I have cats, I still love them and forgive them and learn to forgive myself for my mistakes. Thats what makes us better people!

Another thing... is find something that is fun for you to be a part off.. Something that just takes your mind away like on a vacation but just while you are doing that "thing" I get that way when I read or drive somewhere (or going to Disney World) or just sewing... Find something that makes your soul sing. That activity or time with yourself lets you forget about want your body wants as you are making your heart and soul happy... being with friends and laughing when you think about giving in.... I also get encouraged when I encourage others... I just get happy knowing that maybe even 1 word might help that person some day and that makes my day.

All you can do is try. Not trying is not going forward and continuing being stagnant. Not trying (in my mind now) is knowing that 1 more day in my life I am heavier than I want to be. The scale is a piece of S**T you know.... It is just a number... ( I keep reminding myself that too every morning) I know that it feels like a reward when it shows us something new and "lower" but it is just a no (like our age LOL) its how you feel inside!

I hope that this helped alittle... I know it helps me... putting it in writing. :) :hug: to You! and I am here everyday!

IanG
06-08-2013, 06:44 AM
I am gonna lock those pounds up for you Sue. I don't like troublemakers.

And great words Sue, even though they were not meant for me. They were very true and inspiring.

I am down 0.4lbs today. This journey is all about the 0.4s and the 0.6s.

So, it's the final five to ONE-derland. Just me and her now. Cage fight.

6/8: 204.8lbs

lash0rty
06-08-2013, 08:46 AM
06/03- 185
06/05- 183.2
06/07- 182
GW= 180

DOwn three pounds although I'm afraid to weigh myself this morning, I feel super bloated after those hot wings last night

Sue thank you for your words of encouragement.. Ian watch out because we are giving you a run for your money!

Happy Saturday!

lash0rty
06-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Off topic.. does anybody know how I can update my weight loss on my ticker?

wannaskipandlaugh
06-08-2013, 09:08 AM
SW 260
CW 260 Still Patience.. that is my lesson of this week :( oh well it is what it is

GW 255 (PAAAALLLEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ I wanna!!!!)

Thank you IAN... I was hoping your masterfull skill with the zapping of lbs would work.. but mine are just using superglue I think LOL I am glad that your lbs are getting scared off as they don't want to meet that Onderland Lady no way.. they are getting outta town before that happens! You are a marvel!!! BUT

lash0rty is RIGHT THERE... Woo Hoo.. We have a contest here... Way to go !!! Hot wings... eh... just alittle pepper in the blood helps the heart while its working its way thru (ouch!) lololol GOOD for you!

and to edit your ticker and signature.. Click oj UserCp at top purple bar left... Then 1. Edit profile (for the stuff under your name) and then 2 edit signature (in the box) :)

I am thinking that I will be joining you two (and everyone else ) TOMORROW YES I DECREE that I WILL!!!!

kate27
06-08-2013, 09:13 AM
Was up slightly this morning, but nothing to be upset about!
6/8: 142.8

total: 2.6

Thank you for that wonderful message, Sue. I will use your advice each and every day - I think it's a great idea to challenge yourself each day but "just for that day". Makes it seem easier.
I enjoy running, which I started initially to lose weight, then I become a bit obsessed, and joined a running club etc and for me running is a massive stress reliever and makes me seriously happy. I haven't trained properly for about 3 months. I ran my first half marathon at the end of March and since then I've become a bit lazy. But I've entered my next half marathon in Oct and going to be concentrating on that again, which will be me in my "happy space".

Anyway - time to look ahead and forgive ourselves for our mistakes and move on. No point in dwelling on our mistakes.

wannaskipandlaugh
06-08-2013, 09:22 AM
WooHoo Kate... even up alittle you are still ahead of our Sheriff IAN LOL ooohhh He has 2 lovely ladies to catch and try and beat!! (maybe 3 if I get a surprise tomorrow!!)

Running a half marathon... That is just such an "ultimate" goal... Not to many people in this world really can do that. I have never been able to run... just walk ( I was a swimmer in my younger days.. competitively). I know what you mean about being in the moment (in my head) while you run and I walk... I get into a meditative state and not even see my surroundings and just work things out in my head when I walk... It is amazing what you can think of and work out while you are ignoring your surroundings (and relying on your intuition for abnormal things in your path) :) Cool Beans!

Today WILL be a good day YEP! I believe it! :)

kate27
06-08-2013, 01:31 PM
I'm determined to beat the Sheriff! I WILL do it!

I was just thinking that if I get to my goal weight within the next two to three months, not only would I be so ecstatic to finally be at goal, but I would still have about two months of training for my October half marathon at my goal weight. The smaller the runner is, the better! I would like to break 2 hours 10 minutes and my chances will be even better if I'm at goal.

Feeling so motivated right now. Looking forward to weighing tomorrow morning!

wannaskipandlaugh
06-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Kate :) You will do it !!!

Ian's a runner too... wonder if he is going to do a marathon??? hmmm competition here in running too maybe (bad Sue,. look what I am starting!!)

IanG
06-08-2013, 02:26 PM
This sheriff is a mean loser.

I'd like to try a marathon one day. I'm not quite ready yet.

wannaskipandlaugh
06-08-2013, 03:43 PM
IAN I changed my profile too....

Marathon..... Well I bet you will be up for one IAN before end of summer.... shoot 13 miles will be a walk in the park for you really soon (thats a mini right?)

I will be on the sideline cheering you all on! (Not a runner here)

lash0rty
06-08-2013, 11:59 PM
Thank you for your help Sue. I hope today was a good day for you.

Kate and Ian I admire you guys, I'm not a runner at all

IanG
06-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks lash0rty. You should give running a try. I started on a treadmill and then ventured outside.

Anyway, I nearly gave up on this one because Elvis left but Sue sent me a nice message. So I am back in.

And, I need to give some of you ladies a run for your money. And today, I will do just that.

Down 1.8lbs.

6/9: 203.0lbs

wannaskipandlaugh
06-09-2013, 12:13 PM
SW 260
CW 260 OH ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Still Patience.. that is my lesson of this week oh well it is what it is

GW 255 (PAAAALLLEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ I wanna!!!!)

Sorry Had to VENT... I mean COME ON!!!! argh.. Well if this is the 1 time that I (hated 4 letter word) Pl***AU in my journey.. then OK but it had better get over itself fast!!! I am on a mission!!! Anger has hit my heels and Determination has fired my Thyroid LOL (my temperature is up... so wondering if that is true?!) lol and going to a Real Estate Trade show in an hour (work on a Sunday? well guess I gotta) to try and get people to use our company/law firm... so that will give me the butterflies and cause stress (so drink water!!!)

IAN... Glad you too have decided.. your decission helped me with mine! and WoW WoW and WoW 3.6 down... oh GIRLS post your losses as Sheriff IAN is in the lead lololol

lashOrty... you are doing marvelous and glad I am on this journey with you

Kate.. Had a good day yesterday? I was good too!

Prettymom? Hanging in there? I hope you are having a good day....

happierme88
06-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Im back! Im embarrassed to admit tho that Im up 2 pounds. The stress of studying got to me this week and I jumped off the wagon...but Im back on again. The test is the 18th and then Im going on a beach vacation so Im aiming to lose 5 pounds by then!

I see that theres been quite a bit of success this week!! Thats great!

And sue, I hate the P word too but I bet that's whats going on. I had a two week period where I did everything right, and lost nothing, even went up and down a few times, and then bam, starting losing consistently again...until the next plateau hit ;) Whenever I get frustrated about the lack of downward movement on the scale (or the upward movement as was the case this week), I think about where I was a few months ago, realize I weigh MUCH less than I did then, and then I feel better. Stay strong! The scale will move! I feel it!

CW: 203.5 (whoops)

wannaskipandlaugh
06-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Oh Christine You are so right.... Looking at my measurements have also gotten my mind "over" it too Its just so frustrating tho... Eh... What can you do except chuck the scale and then its broken and can't work (hhmmmm sounds like an idea) I am sorry that you had a lapse.. but you know what.. Its AOK! You are back on the right track and "ready to rumble" lol I know that ONDERLAND is very close to you now... You and IAN are within 3 lbs of that milestone... I sense a Mini race?? :)

I know your studying will get you thru that test with flying colors and a beach vaca well Yahoo!!!!! have fun !! skinny minny!!!

IanG
06-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Oooooooooh. Sue, you're right.

Christine and I weigh the same.

A see-saw would just not work if we ever met, by chance, in a children's playground.

Race ya Happpierme to ONE-derland (199.9 or below)?

I'm due a stall/gain in the next day or two so it might be tough for me. ;)

But I am busting it from now on in!

wannaskipandlaugh
06-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Ian,,., your stall has moved to Thursdays if I remember correctly... Plenty of time to Whip that Onderland's butt!!

news.... Zoesmom talked to our friend and she is hurt but okay and is thankful that we all are thinking of her.. :) I will let you know if I "hear" anything more...

and Sheriff.... Time to round up some of them gosh darn lbs and haul them off to the jail or caboose (western slang) or (what do they call a jail in England??) well there too!!!

IanG
06-09-2013, 05:41 PM
Thanks Sue and glad to hear any news you get. The stall either comes on Tuesday or Thursday. But it can be a big one. So we will see. I think I will lose again tomorrow though.

I'll get the camera ready for the scale.

Need to be careful with that because I weigh in the nude and it's a glass scale!

wannaskipandlaugh
06-09-2013, 05:43 PM
:I lol: LMAO!!! you are just too funny!! :rofl:

I promise to avert my eyes then and just stare at the nos :) well maybe :D

PrettyMom09
06-10-2013, 12:22 AM
Hi gang! I'm on vacation this week, so I'm unable to weigh for a week. I just wanted to let all of you know I will be cheering you on from across the miles!

IanG
06-10-2013, 05:57 AM
Down 0.6lbs today but am due a weekly stall/gain any day now which could steal victory from me.

6/10: 202.4lbs

wannaskipandlaugh
06-10-2013, 07:27 AM
IAN lol sneaking up on Onderland... might be easier that way!!!

STILL AT 260 STILL AT........... my running announcement sign across my forhead... GEESH

Prettymom... I hope you have a wonderful time on vacation! Plenty of laughs, Sun and fun!! :)

Me = Argh my equation!

happierme88
06-10-2013, 10:03 AM
I am totally up for a onederland challenge, Ian! I'll try my best, but...I dont think Im much of a contender. I am up again this morning...I think Im having residual gains from my several days of cheating. So Im gonna keep my diet strict and work out and weigh myself in a couple days (Hopefully Ill be lighter). Ian, I bet you'll be in onederland by the weekend!

Sue, ughhh Im feeling the frustration for you!! Sending hugs! I hope the scale moves soon!

Pretty mom, have a great vacation!

CW: 204
GW:196.5

lash0rty
06-10-2013, 12:43 PM
06/03- 185
06/05- 183.2
06/07- 182
06/10- 181.6
GW= 180

Ian I'm actually becoming more of a fan of running since I've been hitting the gym, I just need to work on being able to run without stopping.

Happy Monday to you all, I hope the scale is friendly for everybody today.

kate27
06-11-2013, 05:37 AM
Hey everyone, I'm still here, haven't disappeared anywhere!
I suppose I have to admit that I had a bit of a naughty day on Sunday which I'm still paying for.. :(
Had a lunch thing by my folks. Was good all the way through until the dessert came around - annoyed with myself.

6/11: 145.0

total: 0.4

Tomorrow will be a big drop I just know it :)

Ian.. I'm no where near ready for a full marathon either LOL. Holy cow. But I would like to do my first full in 2015. :)

IanG
06-11-2013, 07:04 AM
I'll see you in 2015 then Kate!

I gained 0.2lbs today. Every week my weight goes up one day. But not a bad gain by any standards.

6/11: 202.6lbs

wannaskipandlaugh
06-11-2013, 07:25 AM
Oh Kate.,,, The is gosh darn water weight.... No way you ate 10,000 calories even if it was a good dessert!!! :) Back on the wagon and it will come off like crazy and with your running well not a doubt!!

IAN... That .2 lb is just the extra toothpaste or a sock you forgot to take off!!! Still so close :) Have you spoken to our friend?

me well I FINALLY MADE MY SCALE MOVE!! I am down 1/2 but I will take it and start moving on down.. Yep need to get out of the 250's in 3 weeks or less!

SW 260
CW 259.5 (-1/2) oh it has been so long to see any lb off!!
GW 255 WANT IT!!

OK ALL... I Thank you!!! for sticking by me and putting up with my rants and raves and frustrations and and and and LOLOLOLOL

kate27
06-11-2013, 07:50 AM
Not a bad gain at all Ian.. As Sue said, it's probably extra toothpaste haha!

Well done on your 1/2 Sue! Rather half a pound off than on right? And yes I agree - it would have to be one **** of a dessert to make 10000 cal HAHA! I'm sure you'll be out of the 250's soon Sue! Dont worry :)

happierme88
06-11-2013, 09:48 AM
Kate, I swear carbs make you retain water like no body's business! I slipped up twice in a week and the scale went up 4 pounds. And theres no way I ate 14,000 calories lol. Its annoying, but Im sure the scale will drop all that water weight in no time!

Sue WAY TO GO! Woohoo!

Ian, 0.2 pounds doesnt count. Round down ;) Oh and I think I might be a contender in the ONEderland challenge as of this morning so Its on!! (I assume you're still up for it?)

I felt like Id have a big loss today. And I did. Im almost back down to pre-falling off the wagon weight.

6/9: 203.5
6/10: 204
6/11: 201.5

IanG
06-11-2013, 02:27 PM
It's on happierme! First to ONE-derland (199.9 or below) gets bragging rights and will be called "number one" from now on!

Well done on the half pound Sue!

lash0rty
06-11-2013, 11:58 PM
06/03- 185
06/05- 183.20
6/07- 182
06/10- 181.6
06/11- 181.2

GW= 180

we made it through the weekend!

kate27
06-12-2013, 05:36 AM
Thanks Happierme! Best to avoid the carbs at all costs!

6/12: 143.9

total: 1.5

IanG
06-12-2013, 06:05 AM
Oooh. A few of you peeps like lash0rty are gettin' close.

This challenge is going long for me. Down just 0.2lbs today.

6/12: 202.4lbs

wannaskipandlaugh
06-12-2013, 07:40 AM
SW 260
CW 259 (-1) OK I have broken the gate.. Now since you all are taking your time... I AM Gonna WIN THIS BABY... WATCH OUT Sue's losing (Weight that is!!!)
GW 255 WANT IT!!

kate27
06-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Nice, Sue!

wannaskipandlaugh
06-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Thank you Kate!!! and you are back down again too!! WooHoo

and I have to say WHAT A RACE we have going on... Ooooh its a close one!!! I am dancing around the house to lossen the fat from the cells so I can flush them away tonight.. Only posting every 10 minutes. LOL WANNA Catch up and pass you leaders you!!! :)

kate27
06-13-2013, 06:13 AM
Up 0.2lb this morning.. Going for a run tonight, should bring it down a bit for tomorrow :D

6/12: 143.9
6/13:144.1

total: 1.3

IanG
06-13-2013, 06:59 AM
I think I will take this one ladies! Down 0.8lbs today so right on the money.

Thank you! Next stop ONE-derland.

6/12: 202.4lbs
6/13: 201.6lbs

wannaskipandlaugh
06-13-2013, 07:09 AM
Well :woohoo: IAN!!!!!!!! You had a run for your money tho!!!! SO CLOSE !

lash0rty
06-13-2013, 03:00 PM
Congrats Ian.. You are a tough contender!