Fitness Videos - Youtube Fitness Log/Workout Room

View Full Version : Youtube Fitness Log/Workout Room

Ijustcant
06-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Use this thread to log your youtube workout sessions and post the video.

I've been doing Tae Bo basics for about a week now.

CannaBliss
06-03-2013, 01:02 PM
I remember when I was younger me and my mom use to do Tae Bo. We lost a ton of weight back then. I wanted to start it up again but I can't seem to find enough room for it :(

Anyways I think that video works wonders, It was Insanity before Insanity :P

Ijustcant
06-03-2013, 02:33 PM
I just did the Tae Bo basics again.
I only made it through 18 minutes this time.
I don't like when he asks you to jump and jab at the same time. That move hurts my arches really bad.

Ijustcant
06-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Tae Bo basics again today for me.
I only did it once today, but I tried something different this time.

I created a quick playlist and added 7 of my favorite trance/dance songs and played that along side of a muted Tae Bo basics video.
I know most of the moves by hard so it wasn't too hard.
Made it all the way through...for the most part.

CannaBliss
06-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Yea don't feel bad, I never finish it in one sitting either, but I'm confident you will be able to soon if you keep working at it. :)

Ijustcant
06-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Okay so I skipped yesterday, cause I nearly od'ed on sleeping pills(not on purpose!). I'm officially done with any kind of sleep aide.
If I can't sleep ol' well.

I just got finished with a rather long Tae Bo workout today.
Still on the basics.

Will switch to advanced in a couple of weeks or so.

Sidenote:
Ate some sour candy belts today :(!

Eating some Instant Lunch Noodles (Pork Flavored) with 2 fresh shredded carrots for dinner.

Ijustcant
06-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Okey Doke! I've finished for today.

Ijustcant
06-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Hello room lets start with what I had today and then I'll give ya the good news.
First I had some Rice Krispies Treats cereal...yeah I know its bad. I didn't even have milk, so I just had me a handful and put it in my mouth lol. Kay then I cleaned the kitchen and warmed me up a blueberry bagel. I ate that with some cream cheese, and washed it down with a half juice/water mix.

Later I got the Tae Bo Basics out and went to it.

Good news about todays workout:
Jumping wasn't as hard on my arches today.

Bad News:
Can't self balance while kicking.

Good News: I rested one arm on a table and did the end kicking repetitions just fine.

Super Good News: I was out of breath towards the end, and just when I was about to give up I pushed myself hard on the last kicks and felt some burning/heat in my neck/arm area. Not sure why I would feel it there since I was kicking, but overall I felt I worked hard today. :)

Ijustcant
06-10-2013, 03:30 AM
Just finished my workout today.
I don't think I can post Youtube videos yet, but when I can I'll embed a video all up in this piece!

This way y'all will know which workouts I'm doing.
I got to start running tomorrow :(

Jess89
07-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Search "fitness blender" on youtube they have some pretty good work outs, i did a jillian michaels workout for an hour and i almost collasped felt sooo good, look her up too