Mini-Goals - I'm not a party pooper cause really, no one cares about what I'm eating. Or not eatin

NeeneeKhaleesi
06-02-2013, 08:02 PM
Ok, I'm going to a party tonight and I've caloricly (ha! Coined it) planned to have a couple of beers while I'm there. My mini goal is to not chow down on the snacks, the ordered in food and the post party fast food. I also wont drink sugary cocktails just because someone hands one to me.

NeeneeKhaleesi
06-03-2013, 05:44 AM
Did it! Had two beers and passed up cake, chinese food, jack in the box and margaritas. Feeling powerful.

smashlers
06-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Great job! I am terrible at that.

NeeneeKhaleesi
06-03-2013, 06:28 PM
I am also bad at it. Posting really helped me. There were a couple of times I was like "noodles, *drooool*" But then remembered I what I wrote. It helped me remember there was a whole world outside of the noodles.... if that makes sense...

lazylioness
06-05-2013, 01:12 PM
I am also bad at it. Posting really helped me. There were a couple of times I was like "noodles, *drooool*" But then remembered I what I wrote. It helped me remember there was a whole world outside of the noodles.... if that makes sense...

First of all, congrats on turning down noodles! I am not sure i could be so strong, but I am the queen of justification!

Yes, it makes sense, there is a whole world outside of noodles. I have found, that if I give into temptation, RARELY is the temptation worth the price! :dizzy:

Funny how that works. How we look at things changes so much as we get healthy.

Lecomtes
06-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Great work!

NeeneeKhaleesi
06-08-2013, 01:46 AM
Thanks for your support!

Mozzy
06-08-2013, 02:14 AM
Good for you!

PatLib
06-08-2013, 03:57 PM
If you like gin, then a gin and tonic comes in around 100 calories vs, the 145 or higher of beer.

I put a little Splenda in it with lime squeezed in it. Honestly, I rather eat something than drink something so I would spend those calories where they really mean something! haha

HelloNurse
06-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Great job! There will be more noodles, but you only get one body.

pixie3208
06-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Great job! Im horrible when it comes to partying. Beer and shots all night long. If theres food after? Even better! But I dont get to go out often. Maybe once every few months.

betsy2013
06-10-2013, 09:36 AM

There was a whole world outside of the noodles???? I LOVE THAT! You have just provided my new reminder for when I'm in situations where I can rationalize eating the junk that I know I shouldn't be eating. Thank you and congratulations on showing such will power and planning ahead!