Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 02:45 PM   #1  
Live for the Moment!

Smile Wouldn't you love to go shopping and...

Wouldn' t you ladies love to be able to go shopping and buy pratically a new wardrobe for under $150.00...

My lil size 8 girlfriend, comes home from shopping today..phones me and tells me about all the stuff she bought (of course from all the trendy little stores that only go up to a size 15)... Im so jealous... I wish I could shop like that...

But no, I can only go places that carry plus sizes and have a hard time finding stuff I like and come home depressed..

I am excited for shopping to be fun again.... and all these things I see that I would love to wear, I can.... and to come home with bags and bags of new outfits that may even show a lil skin and not be all black... or dark colors to help hide the fat...

Adios!
Celina
Old 06-05-2003, 06:36 PM   #2  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Yeah....my daughter, who is a size 16, manages to find the cutest clothes at the cheapest prices! Problem is that, yeah, they're cute, but they're WAY too young for me! It's kind of hard sometimes to find trendy clothes (not too trendy, but at least suitably fashionable) without having to mortgage the house to pay for them.

And I don't know where daughter inherited the shopping gene...sure as **** wasn't from me!
Old 06-06-2003, 12:16 AM   #3  
Big Loser Wannabe

I hear ya!! Thats why I want to get thin, not only can they find the cutest clothes, but they are cheaper too! I am SO sick of having to spend a fortune at Lane Bryant, just so I can have some trendy plus sizes!
Old 06-06-2003, 07:38 AM   #4  

I go to clearence sales all the time but nothing in my size,fashion bugs clearence well i don't even call that a clearence(my daughter bought a swim suit there last year that was on clearenceand it still costed her 45.00)I would love to go to a store and just put things in the cart without tring it on, and get a really good deal on things.some day i will.

253/250/140
sw/cw/goal
Closed Thread