Metabolic Research Center - Questions about supplements

View Full Version : Questions about supplements

klhirte
05-13-2013, 11:41 PM
Can anyone who has been on program for awhile now tell me anything about your results using Corti-Trim and MRC-6?? Thanks!!!!

tennesseemom
05-14-2013, 11:58 AM
you know, I really can't tell. I did the "big 3". One of those seems to make me sleepy, maybe the corti-trim.

I do like the phentatrim---- I am not hungry at all. But as for hte others, it is hard to tell if something is working or not. That may not help--- but that is my experience! Thanks!

doingitmyway
05-16-2013, 09:28 PM
I was told by my counselor that all supplements enhance weight loss. When I asked if I needed them, she told me to wait and see what my body does without and then if I start to have plateaus or problems then I could try them. I am down 12.5 pounds in 3 weeks and that is above expectations of the program. hope this helps.

klhirte
05-17-2013, 12:11 AM
I think I am going to play it by ear and wait to look at them if I hit a roadblock.

Lowellian
05-17-2013, 07:52 PM
I am sure the Phentatrim works! I got it and have forgotten to take it on 2 occasions and MAN,was I HUNGRY! Hahha....it is so expensive though. I lost 8.5 lbs. now- in 18 days! How are you doing? Were you at the cooking class last Wed.?

SatinDoll
07-01-2013, 11:01 AM
When I started I did the Mrc for 3 months, Cortislim , Phentatrim 1 month. I did see inches come off but to bee honest I stop using and weight still came off without it. You can always use Tonalin Cla which is what I used when i stopped the cortislim, Plus Mrc6 is mostly b-6. You can get that dirt cheap at any store