100 lb. Club - #191 - How's life??

View Full Version : #191 - How's life??

Sandi
06-02-2003, 11:49 AM
We haven't had a general discussion - what's up thread in a while so I thought I'd start one.

Life here is good. I started (again) on Sunday and I seem to be on the right track. I am using the rubber band technique to keep track of my water and that seems to make it easy. I am going back to curves today!! Yahhhh!! So excited. I think it hads been since April since I have been. And the food - it's back to counting calories. I had been considering exchanges - but I know I can do it with calories and right now this needs to be easy so I can get my groove back. I made a deal with hubby. If I go a month and gain - then I will clean out the cat box (his job) for the next month. This is NOT something that I want to do - so maybe that will motivate me. I am trying to think in terms of lifestyle and not "diet". For life - this must be for life!!

Other than that it's just been crazy with weddings, graduations and birthday parties. Jacob has been getting invited to all kinds of Birthday parties. I guess 3 is when all that starts to happen. I was thinking that it was too soon and I wouldn't do that for him - but I'll feel bad if he goes to parties all year and then when it's his turn - it's just family.

How are all of you???

gonzostar
06-02-2003, 12:34 PM
doing ok. i am counting down to graduation. this is my current tally:

- 4 days of classes
- 1 12-page term paper (95% complete)
- 1 computer homework
- 1 computer quiz
- 4 finals

so i gotta make it through 2 weeks. that's all.

this week i am allowing myself some indulgences but i'm going to make sure i don't go overboard. thursday is david's brithday, i'm taking him to a local italian restaurant. my FAVORITE dish there is a tortellini in a garlic sauce and it's SO GOOD and i would feel cheated if i ordered anything else. so i'm going to get the half order, and i'll be fine. then sunday is david's family's family reunion (yes, when i should be studying!) i have no idea what to expect food-wise, but i bet it will be terrible. i'm just going to do my best.

there you have it, the holly update. =)

Jennelle
06-02-2003, 01:29 PM
The Jennelle Update...busy for the next few weeks...a special education conference Tuesday and Wednesday, then my 16th anniversary (!) on Friday, then I leave Monday for Atlanta with son for some college tours (Georgia Tech and UGA)....get back on Thursday.

Holly - I know how excited you are about graduating! I remember it like it was yesterday (actually, it practically *was* yesterday! :lol: )

Sandi - When my kids were little, most of the birthday parties they went to were at the daycare. For the year and a half I was a SAHM, they didn't go to any parties except their own. They're making up for it now, though....seems I'm carting one or the other to a friend's house every other day!

Goddess Jessica
06-02-2003, 02:43 PM
Okay, I moved this weekend and I had a very similar experience to Raelynn's. 9PM the night before our move, U-HAUL calls and, although we've confirmed twice - once that same morning, that they no longer have a truck for us. I WAS LIVID! The next morning, we called around with no luck until Penske said they had a truck for us. The only problem is that it was MUCH bigger and a stick shift. Luckily, I drive stick but it drove like a semi. ACK!

Anyway, the move went okay and we're getting settled. I spent all day yesterday cleaning the old apartment. Now, I'm living in an ocean of boxes. :)

Sandi - I've never heard of the rubber band technique. What in the heck is it?

Holly - I totally feel for you. Last week was finals for me. I'm just glad it's over and I can have a life again. Are you excited about graduating? I don't plan to ever graduate. Hee!

dowsx4
06-02-2003, 02:57 PM
This has been a chaotic week for me, Tuesday was jeremys actual birthday and we went to dinner and let him have cake at the resturaunt, Wednesday i made cupcakes to take to school and i did good and didnt even have one, Thursday he had his very first field trip for school, saterday we had his birthday party and invited all his friends from school and i did good and didnt have any cake or ice cream and then sunday we had a birthday party for a friend of his..... and today he graduated from kindergarten.....*sniff my baby is growing up!

SuchAPrettyFace
06-02-2003, 03:17 PM
These last 2 weeks have been twirly & chaotic. I leave for my vacation on Friday, going up to Superior, WI to visit family, possibly bringing 2 of my cousins back w/me to stay for awhile. I need this vacation. See my journal for more details, it's been just one thing after another, CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!! :lol:

Sandi
06-02-2003, 03:40 PM
Jessicca - Someone here wrote about it a while back. To keep track of your water. I need to drink 3 bottles. I put 3 rubber bands on the top of the bottle and each time I fill, I move one down - when there are none left at the top and the bottle is empty, I am done. :D

Already earned my water point for the day!! :) Of course this new mouthpiece I have for my TMJ seems to make me really thirsty.

Chibit
06-02-2003, 05:33 PM
Sandi...maybe I am lame...I still don't get the rubber band thing...I read your explanation but it didn't make sense to me...do you sue the rubber bands as a measument or just like a counter?

AngiKL
06-02-2003, 05:46 PM
Hi Everyone! Sandi, the rubber band thing is a great idea. I need to get a container just for water - I'm doing math all day and just get myself confused!

Holly, hang in there! I'll be thinking of you over the next couple of weeks.

Happy anniversary Jennelle!

Jessica - you get exercise points for moving, right?

Happy vacation, Suchaprettyface!

Me? Well, I work fulltime during the school year and just 15 hours a week in the summer. Summer started today and I am exhausted from housewifery. It's hard work! I'd forgotten how busy the grocery store is in the day time. Somehow I thought I'd be the only one there. DH does most of the cooking throughout the school year. But, I'm the cook during the summer. I'm having fun with recipes and such. I'm sitting down for a minute before I start slaving over a hot stove. . .

I've always been a career girl (didn't marry until 33), but the last couple of years, domesticity has really appealed to me. It's a lot of work, but I'd rather work for my family. I never thought this would be part of my personality. It's pretty funny.

So, that's me: spending the summer just getting our nest ready.

Sandi
06-02-2003, 06:20 PM
Chibit - it's a counter. My bottel is 24 oz. and I need to drink 3. Put 3 rubber bands on the bottle at the top. Each time I fill it, I move one down. When they are all down. I have met my water quota for the day. Next day - move them to the top and start over. See during the day, I get so busy, sometimes I forget where I am at!

Jennelle
06-02-2003, 07:30 PM
Ack, Jessica - what is it with U-Haul? I was reading a similar story from another girl on another board. She reserved a truck three weeks in advance and when she got there, all they had was a van AND they charged her $165.00!

Jen
06-02-2003, 09:11 PM
instead of putting the rubber bands on the bottle you could put them on your wrists. put the bands on your right wrist and then move one band over to your left wrist after you have drank one bottle of water. You might remember more easily seeing the rubber bands around your wrists, or you could use bangle bracelets. Just a thought.

Things are okay here, not great but okay. I went to my dr last week and we had a good talk. I'm going back this week and I"m hoping she's going to prescribe some meds. The talk helped and I'm going to see if she can refer me to the social worker so I can talk to someone regularly but I still think some medication would also really help.

Take care all.

missaprylj
06-02-2003, 11:34 PM
Hey, hello everyone. First of all, OMG, SAPF! I live like, 70 minutes away from Superior! That's crazy to think that one of you actually is "nearby." Heh heh.

Welll...... Friday is the last day of my (high school) freshman year. I am so excited for summer vacation. I'm having a party Friday night with like, 6 of my friends. Also, tomorrow is Academic awards night and I'm recieving the highest honors in English, math, science, and global studies, so that's VERY exciting and I'm proud of myself. 4.0 GPA for the year! Whew, now if only I can keep it up without going insane.

What is it with U-Haul? I seriously will never use them when the time comes for me to move. Geeze Louise. Have a great week everyone. -Apryl

Sheila53
06-03-2003, 12:24 AM
Apryl, congratulations!! What an achievement! Okay, I don't really "know" you, but I want to say how proud I am of you--all those honors and a 4.0 GPA. You're amazing!

Jennelle
06-03-2003, 08:35 AM
Wow, Apryl! What a great report card! I know you're looking forward to vegetating this summer! :D

gonzostar
06-03-2003, 11:03 AM
that's great apryl!

this is me thinking about getting a 4.0 -----> :lol:

i got them in high school, but alas, not in college.

Goddess Jessica
06-03-2003, 01:23 PM
I'm the complete opposite - I was an average high school student (the thing that appeared on my report card the most was, "Jessica has much potential but does not apply herself." :)) but in college, I'm a 4.0. ....of course, we'll see how long that lasts.

Congrats April, that's so cool about your 4.0! I'm very proud! What's your plans for the summer?

Chibit
06-03-2003, 02:49 PM
Ahhhh..and I thought I was the only one that forgot if I was on my 1st or 2nd glass:dizzy: I am so glad to see that my memory is not the only one that fails:lol:

irishgreengables
06-03-2003, 06:19 PM
Hi all. I like this thread. Easier to keep up on everyone.

I have been quiet lately -- mostly because I only have time to read and not a lot to write. Our children should be coming home this month (we pray -- they go to INS tomorrow and then the final steps of passports and visa) so we are busy busy busy preparing our house for 2 toddlers.

I am still working hard and have lost 28 lbs. so far. It feels great. Adding weight lifting to my routine has been amazing!!!

I am trying a little something new. I was eating 2200 calories per day and losing, but once I lost 25, I had to shift down to 2000 a day. So now I am trying to go back up to 2200 one week per month (when I am PMSing -- since I don't lose weight then anyhow). I am trying this to see if it tricks my metablism into letting me stay in the 1800-2000 range and still lose weight. I know a lot of people drop pretty low to lose weight, but I just don't see myself succeeding that way. I do really well and do not need to cheat in my current range and would liek to stay close. Have any of you ever tried something like this.

Although I am low on time and having a tough time responding, I get so much motivation here. Thanks for sharing your lives.

Peace,
Paula

Jennelle
06-03-2003, 11:40 PM
Paula - That actually sounds like a good plan. I've read where changing up your calories tricks your metabolism by making it think it's getting enough calories.

JML
06-04-2003, 10:36 AM
Hi!!!

Goddess Jessica, you should definitely get exercise points for moving. I moved this weekend too. I've got alot of stuff out of boxes and onto piles on the floor already, but then again, I don't own a whole household full of stuff yet. I like the apartment. The low ceilings I find don't bother me at all, though I would like to find a way to dampen the sound of the traffic. It's the trucks. I like living in a small town. I can walk to downtown, to the laundramat, the post office, the library, a small food store and pharmacy, and right downtown is a very pleasant walking trail by the river complete with flowers and benches. I don't have my computer set up yet, but the library is only a block or two away so I can even check my email pretty easily. I have a nice kitchen, my own bathroom. Ahhhhhhhh. I feel like the tension is simply leaving my body. I've been so tense for so long at home. I can feel myself relaxing, and feeling at ease. I can't believe how much I've been able to do physically. I've been able to move and carry things up stairs. I think it's the tension from home that's literally been physically crippling me --- and now it's gone. My back, my knees, my arms -- are all feeling better. I still have some strain, but about 90% less than before. This is good.

Not sure how I'm doing with weight. I don't have a scale yet. I have been eating more than normal -- especially chocolate (not binging though) -- and I think that's ok. I'm in a new situation, I need some adjustment time, I'm below my goal weight, and I just need some time to relax and be at ease, and enjoy some chocolate. Life is good.

gonzostar
06-04-2003, 12:39 PM
yay! glad you popped in jeanne, was wondering how you were doing. i'm so glad you're de-stressing and have your own place! that's awesome!!

Goddess Jessica
06-04-2003, 01:59 PM
Jeanne - Congrats on your new place. I like living downtown in a big city for the same reasons you like living in a small town -- everything is in walking distance! :) Definately enjoy your chocolate and take your time unpacking.

I'm going to throttle the Cute Boyfriend today. He's driving me crazy. He's been a little forgetful and thoughtless and I think I had enough this morning when I berated him for making me late (he was JUST getting in the shower when I was getting up to get in the shower--he had been up for like an HOUR doing nothing!!). He's not used to me being home at this time so I guess I have to give him a little slack for that but AGH!

The only other crisis I've had is with the unpacking and getting the old apartment cleaned, I haven't had the time (or energy) to go grocery shopping! Literally, I have a can of limeade, a bag of frozen peaches and a case of beer (priorities!) in the fridge. Nothing else! Has anyone ever used those grocery delivery services?

Sheila53
06-04-2003, 02:09 PM
Wow, Jeanne, you've had so many great changes in your life. I'm glad you were able to find a place that you like. It must feel so good to move out. Congratulations!

Jennelle
06-04-2003, 05:00 PM
Jeanne - Isn't it amazing what kinds of aches and pains and ills stress can bring on? I'm so glad your getting happy and settled in your new apartment :)

mthrgoos68
06-04-2003, 05:20 PM
Jeanne, So glad you got your own place and it's working out well. It's amazing how the stress in our life will manifest itself in our bodies. Sometimes we don't even realize that it's stress that's causing our problems.

Jessica, Try having 3 teenage girls and 3 little boys that play in the dirt like they're little pigs. Some days I think that my time for the shower may never come!!

200club
06-04-2003, 08:20 PM
I'm jumping in with both feet have been checking out this site and finally am doing some posting. I enjoy reading how people with as much weight to lose as I have, can laugh and be silly. I know that I have been taking myself much too serious. Right now I am vegan and using soy protein and restricting "whites". Will be moving to another smaller apartment in 3 weeks. I had wanted to down-size my stuff and have been tossing what I haven't used and it is almost as exillerating as tossing excess pounds.

Sandy 260/260/150 1st goal 7/4 250

gonzostar
06-05-2003, 12:39 AM
sandy- restricting "whites"? like, soy milk and stuff? not sure what you mean.

but glad you are jumping in. of course we're silly. it's cuz we're THE COOLEST. yeah.

suzie76
06-05-2003, 06:28 AM
Sandy,

Hi and welcome!!! Glad to see you posting. Do you mean you're restricting refined carbohydrates, and eating wheat pasta, whole grain bread, etc? The "good" carbs?

Take care,
sherry

Jennelle
06-05-2003, 09:17 AM
Hey Sandy - Welcome! And I think you have us all wondering about "restricting whites" :?:

BA99TJ
06-05-2003, 11:05 AM
Hi Girls,
I'm doing ok. I'm working on finding a new place to live because where we live right now is **** and the landlord won't do anything about it. It's really frustrating. We found a GREAT place, huge, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, no one living above us... We just have to talk to the landlord about what rent will be. We know what it was for the last tenants and we can afford that so we have to pray! Also - that they will take Coda.... I'm pretty sure they will she's a great little doggie. :)

As far as food goes I'm doing really really well. 3 days in a row now that I've been perfect. Go me! :)

It's good to be back here and Jeanne - I'm so glad you finally got a place on your own!! :)

hope everyone else is good.

JML
06-05-2003, 12:54 PM
Thanks guys!!! It's been good. Oddly enough, though I've been allowing myself to eat more, I'm still losing weight. I've been eating lots of chocolate, but I've been doing lots of heavy lugging for a week now. So now I'm 4 pounds below goal despite eating more.

Goddess Jessica
06-05-2003, 04:12 PM
Restricting whites.... like white chocolate? Whipped Cream? Frosted Flakes? Coconut Yum-Yum Balls? :)

Welcome! We'll talk association fees later... ;)

Holly's right. We are sooo the coolest.

BA99TJ
06-06-2003, 09:48 AM
Hi Girls,
If you are the praying type, and if you wouldn't mind praying for me and Greg I would really appreciate it.

We are currently in a pretty bad living situation, with a lot of problems with the people who live upstairs making noise, yelling and screaming and swearing at us, playing their music at volumes that shake the house, intentionally jumping up and down on the floors, etc. We've tried to get the landlord involved, but he doesn't seem to be interested, mainly because he wants to keep the apartments full, I am sure. It all escalated last weekend when we had to call the police because the noise and stomping was so bad.

We've decided that the only thing we can do is to find a new place to live. Through some friends we got a reference for a GREAT Apartment in Northborough (just a little ways away from where we live.) It's twice the size of our current apartment, and after talking to the landlord this morning, the rent is only $30 more per month. There are 2 potential complications. #1 is Coda, our dog. She is small, but the new landlord is hesitant. She'll be talking to our friends and our current landlord and hopes to give us an answer on Monday morning. #2 is the actual date we can move out of our current place and into the new place. The new apartment is empty, so obviously the sooner we can move in, the better. However, we are on 60 days or 2 rent periods (whichever is longer) notice where we live now, which means if we give notice now we could be stuck paying rent there until the 25th of August. The landlord at our current place said he can try to be flexible with that, but it depends on his current financial situation at the time.

If you wouldn't mind praying, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!

Sandi
06-06-2003, 11:05 AM
Just sent one your way BA!! I'm sure it will all work out, but a little help from above can never hurt!!

Jennelle
06-06-2003, 11:10 AM
BethAnne...Regarding the 60 days notice thing, check with your local renter's board or legal aid office. If your living conditions are that unbearable and you have tried to resolve the problem with the landlord without success, you may be able to move out without a penalty. Before you call, make a list of the times you've had to complain and the responses you've gotten. Also, get a copy of the police report from the noise complaint.

And prayers are being sent your way. :)

JML
06-06-2003, 11:38 AM
BethAnne --- how horrid. Definitely will be praying for you!!!!

Jen
06-06-2003, 03:15 PM
Good luck BA!! I've been in the same boat and it is no fun having sh!t for brains neighbours who go out of their way to bother you. Really hope you gets this other apartment, it sounds great.

karefree2
06-06-2003, 05:37 PM
I hope you and your loved one can get out of what sounds like a bad situation.

I may be wrong but I think Sandy means restricting white flour, white sugar, white potatoes and such. Susan Powter suggests the same thing.

My sister got the biopsy results and it is squamus cell carcenoma. The doctor said it was the easiest kind to cure though so our prayers are being answered. For those of you praying, thank you and please keep sending prayers for her recovery.

I have been off line since earlier in the week. We had a bad thuinderstorm and it fried one of our cordless phones. That threw the entire phone service out of whack. Messed up the computer too. It is very slow when we can get on line at all and we are hoping we don't have to take it in for repairs.

I am still walking and still trying to drink my water.:)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Sandi
06-07-2003, 11:02 AM
Hi All!!

The weekend!! Finally!! The weeks seem so long. I need to see about trying to get more sleep. The 6 hours I get a night are just not cutting it for me! I am always beat!

I don't know how much I will be able to make it to curves right now. My doctor has me in Physical therapy for my foot right now and those appointments had to be scheduled during my curves times. But I think the therapy is important. Actually I wasn't going to do it, but I remember what Goddess Jessicca said about how much it helped her, so I went.

Saw my brother-in laws wedding pictures last night. I thought I looked so nice, but I look so bad in the wedding pictures. Great dress, great hair...300 lb body. :( I am coming to realize that I can get my nails done, highlight my hair and wear all the makeup I want, but I still weigh almost 300 lbs. And I've lost my looks because of it. Kinda sad.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! :D

Jennelle
06-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Sandi - I don't think you've "lost your looks." In all the pictures you've posted, your smile really brings out your inner you. :)

gonzostar
06-07-2003, 11:42 AM
inner beauty -- that never goes away! it shines through all the fat. and you totally have it, sandi.

Jennelle
06-09-2003, 11:19 AM
Just a note to let everyone know that I will be out of town until Thursday....taking son on some college visits. I post every day, so I didn't want you all sending the dogs out for me unneccessarily. :)

Goddess Jessica
06-09-2003, 01:31 PM
Sandi-

I can totally relate. It doesn't matter how excellent you feel inside, sometimes your outside isn't catching up to the way you think you should look... man, those pictures can be killer. Real ego squashers. HUG! At first, I would be totally in denial. Like, "Oh that's such a bad picture of me..." then, I realized, it was becoming more and more pictures of me. Luckily, you're also a confident and beautiful woman, so that helps. :)

As for physical therapy, it rocks and you'll feel so much better. I promise! (Of course, not during it... you know PT stands for Pain & Torture). :)

WHERE THE HECK IS DANA??????????? I haven't seen her in eons!!!

Sandi
06-09-2003, 03:21 PM
Dana has a new full time job. That is why she is MIA. She has been popping in and out - but less in than out.

I miss her too. :(

200club
06-09-2003, 06:16 PM
HELLO ALL :dance: :dance: :dance: BA hope you got the news that you wanted for your new apartment. SANDI :?: pics are hard to appreciate but I remember when video cameras first came out and the pictures were (as I remember seeing myself) as one large slow-moving blur. I had a nice weekend off (get every other). Spent time with one of my sisters Barb and her two youngest girls(13&15) the white's I am avoiding are flour and sugar. LATER SANDYLYNN 260/255/150 1st goal 250 for 7/4/03

BA99TJ
06-10-2003, 11:58 AM
Well we haven't gotten a "YES" yet, but she did call last night and say she wants us to fill out an application, which to me is at least a step in the right direction.

yesterday I completely sabotaged myself, I am not quite sure why. I think its because I feel like I keep putting others (especailly my husband) before myself, and eventually I get tired of it, so I reward myself with foods I like.

It's a bad idea, but something that's really hard for me to overcome.

*sigh*

Other than that things are ok!! hope everyone else is doing well!

mthrgoos68
06-10-2003, 12:29 PM
Beth Anne,

That definitely sounds like a step in the right direction!! Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping things work out for you.

I know exactly what you mean, I do the same thing. The food has always been my reward at the end of the day for taking care of everyone else. I've finally reached the point where I realize that I'm really rewarding myself by NOT eating and by taking better care of myself.

It's so very hard to break our bad habits, but I know that you can do it and that you will get through all that's going on right now.

bella23
06-10-2003, 11:10 PM
I know i'm not on as often as i should be and forgive me. It has been a weird time for me. It doesn't seem like I get anything done! I have been lurking and trying to keep up (but that is very hard!)

I came on to brag a bit. I had a very positive day today. I got my but off the coutch and got my lawn mowed (half by hand the rest by rider) and then (not feeling well because of TOM) I decided to try to build my business (no names, i'm not advertising!) and decided to go out side my comfort zone and it payed off. I am so proud of myself. It has been a long time since I have been this proud of myself. I called everyone I knew to tell them, lol.

I just had to tell all my friends on here! With the way things were going, for me to have this happen, makes me think that everything else will work out. I still miss my husband and will untill he comes home. But I think things are finely looking up for me. Now I just have to work on my food. I have been going to Curves 3 days a week and I think that is doing good for me. I haven't lost any weight, but I am loosing inches. I'm just trying to focus on only one thing at a time. I just haven't seemed to focus on any more. If I do well with food, the workout slacks off, at this time, I think that I need the workout more. I have been watching what I eat and drink, but not worring myslef over it.

Well I know I haven't posted in a LONG time, but I hope everyone understands. I am going to try to get on more often. I do miss you all and love the support I get when I do post.

I'll check in again soon,
Bella23

Sandi
06-10-2003, 11:46 PM
Bella!!

Congrats on your accomplishment!! Good for you. Don't ever feel bad for not posting as much as you'd like. We know everyone comes as much as they can. I like to think of it as the little cup of pennies at the gas station. You take one when you need one...leave some as often as you can - that way there is enough for everyone and we've made someone's day (maybe a total stranger) better along the way!!

Curves! Love it! - Haven't been going as much as I'd like due to a foot problem, but I'll be back! :D

SuchAPrettyFace
06-11-2003, 02:00 AM
Welcome back, Bella!! :)

My vacation was cancelled due to lack of money & the fact that I didn't think my car would be able to make it all the way there & all the way back. Bah. So I didn't leave for Superior, went to my mom's for dinner instead, started to plan my week off. Thought since I hadn't been to Door County in about 15 years that I might do that, or at least go as far as Sturgeon Bay or Green Bay. Then the back pain started.

Long story short, and after a trip to the hospital lab, I have a kidney infection. I've been on antibiotics since Sunday AM & am starting to feel a little better. Fever is down, so that's good. Raging monster headache though, so the dr's office called & told me to drink more. I feel like a fish or a seal. *oar, oar* *claps fins*

So thank God I didn't go up north, I would've had no way to get treatment.

dowsx4
06-11-2003, 10:02 AM
I hope you are feeling better aimee. I know how bad kidney pain can be. You need the backpack a little kid had at the fishing derby this weekend. Its like a large canteen with a hose like straw but it hold massive amounts of water. LOL

Goddess Jessica
06-11-2003, 01:39 PM
Bella! Welcome back! Congrats on "going beyong your comfort zone." That's so hard to do sometimes. Way to go!

Sandi - I loved your analogy with the gas station pennies. HEE!

SPF - Awww Sweetie! I hate kidney infections! My mother gets them a lot. I hope your feeling better. I swear those antibiotics are a miracle.

I had a bad day yesterday and ate like 12 cookies, 2 bowls of ice cream and a ton of bread. AGGGGHHHH! It was hard not to start today eating the same. But I resisted the urge to have a 2-liter of coke for breakfast :) and had some oatmeal instead. It's funny, when I'm cranky, I couldn't care less about eating right. When I'm "stable" I'm the picture of perfect nutrition. :) Oh well.

bella23
06-12-2003, 10:38 AM
END OF THREAD

I just started a new one.

Bella23