100 lb. Club - I was gonna count this as a NSV, but...

Mozzy
05-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Vanity sizing is outta control!!!!!!!!

I just fit my fat *ss into a size 8 pair of jeans from the gap! They are zipped and everything! (Yes I have a major muffin top, but that's ok)

Y'all this is insane! These are supposed to be my my "single digit goal jeans". I should not be fitting into them for another twenty pounds!

This sh*t is redonkulous!!!!!!!!!

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz210/newfiemommie/null_zps59f48992.jpg

Lecomtes
05-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Hahaha! You are hilarious! CONGRATULATIONS! Oh boy, fitting into single digit jeans is but a hazy daydream to me right now! LOL! You ROCK!

elvislover324
05-11-2013, 08:48 PM
You look freakin' SKINNY!!!! And that's totally an NSV!!!!
I'd be hugging those jeans so tight because I'd be in love with them LOL!! :love:

I haven't been in single digits since I was in kids' clothes a thousand years ago. I'm following you the whole way, Mozzy!! :carrot::carrot::carrot:

(Is that my shadow there? Nope, just Elvis following me again! :D )

Mozzy
05-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Thanks y'all!

Elvis-- you crack me up!

joefla70
05-11-2013, 09:05 PM
LOL. I did the same thing. I saw some shorts I liked the other day and I refuse to buy them in my current size (42) because I already have 4 pairs that are a few sizes too big (46), but I still wear them. I want to skip over my current size and the size below. So, I bought them in size 38. When I got them home I put them on and I was able to zipper them up and button them. They were tight, and I won't wear them until I lose another 15 to 20 pounds. But I have something to look forward to! ;)

Sinderelly
05-11-2013, 10:46 PM
I haven't fit in single digit jeans since.. ummm.. high school? Sooo 12 years ago? yikes! I can't wait to get there!!!

Mozzy
05-13-2013, 07:28 PM
I'm gonna buy new goal jeans. The kind that are a little less forgiving lol

elvislover324
05-13-2013, 08:06 PM
You better save those size 8s because when you are done with them, one of us here will be begging you for them.

I do love me some vanity sizing. But I hate the opposite of vanity sizing! I tried on a New Balance workout spring jacket yesterday and the XL was so tight. They had an XXL but mentally I couldn't even consider buying it even if it was just something that ran small. Maybe that's why they had a whole rack of them on clearance!

Mozzy
05-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Ha ha ha

They can be the traveling pants of 3fatchicks!!!

AnnMarie77
05-13-2013, 08:39 PM
LOL!

I'm kind of surprised to hear that you think the Gap is doing vanity sizing, I always thought they ran normal to small. But hey, cool!

Congrats you size 8!

AnnMarie77
05-13-2013, 08:40 PM
You better save those size 8s because when you are done with them, one of us here will be begging you for them.

I do love me some vanity sizing. But I hate the opposite of vanity sizing! I tried on a New Balance workout spring jacket yesterday and the XL was so tight. They had an XXL but mentally I couldn't even consider buying it even if it was just something that ran small. Maybe that's why they had a whole rack of them on clearance!

New Balance shoes run small too. I used to buy them for my kids and they needed about a size a half bigger in NB. And then it would mess me up because then I would pick up other shoes for them using the NB size and they'd be swimming in them. No more NB!

punkrocksong
05-14-2013, 07:23 AM
Congratulations - that's huge - obviously not your weight, but being in single digits. I believe I was 11 the last time I was in single digits.

PreciousMissy
05-14-2013, 10:56 AM
Vanity sizing or not, you got them on and zipped! Way to go!!!!

amandie
05-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Awesome NSV, vanity-sized or not!!! I cannot imagine ever hitting the single digits, seriously.

the shiv
05-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Damn you Americans, lol!!! Over here an 8 is a 12!! I can't even imagine getting into a 12, I was dancing round the house when I got into 16s, lol!! Look at your tiny little legs! You're doing damn well, Mozzy :D

elvislover324
05-14-2013, 11:07 AM
They can be the traveling pants of 3fatchicks!!!

Just like the movie "The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants", we will have "The 3FC Sisterhood of Mozzy's Traveling Pants"!!! :D

ChickieBoom
05-14-2013, 11:53 AM
I love it! I fit into some pants last week that I used to wear in college and they fit perfectly. I have no idea what's going on with that as I'm a good 10 pounds heavier than the last time I was able to fit into those pants but I'll take it!

Mozzy
05-15-2013, 01:16 PM
I love it! I fit into some pants last week that I used to wear in college and they fit perfectly. I have no idea what's going on with that as I'm a good 10 pounds heavier than the last time I was able to fit into those pants but I'll take it!

Good for you chickie!

elvislover324
05-15-2013, 01:29 PM

That's awesome!! I am totally wearing clothes differently than the last time I lost weight. It's either age, all the freakin' exercise I'm doing or a combo of both. I never believed anyone when they said it's easier to lose weight when you are young, truer words have never been spoken! I just wish I believed them back then...

ChickieBoom
05-15-2013, 04:54 PM
Good for you chickie!

Thanks!

That's awesome!! I am totally wearing clothes differently than the last time I lost weight. It's either age, all the freakin' exercise I'm doing or a combo of both. I never believed anyone when they said it's easier to lose weight when you are young, truer words have never been spoken! I just wish I believed them back then...

I probably have no business wearing those pants but it's nice that they fit and you're so right that clothes are different from last time. My body has definitely changed. And I never listened to my mother when she tried to get me to lose my weight years ago because it would have been easier but c'est la vie!

Kitcherella
05-15-2013, 05:13 PM
in this case NSV could be the abbreviation for
Nicely fitting in
Sizes of
Vanity

:bravo:

elvislover324
05-15-2013, 05:17 PM
I probably have no business wearing those pants but it's nice that they fit and you're so right that clothes are different from last time. My body has definitely changed. And I never listened to my mother when she tried to get me to lose my weight years ago because it would have been easier but c'est la vie!

We all should listen to our moms more, they knew what they were talking about (I was just too young and knowing-it-all to think my mom knew anything!).

Nicely fitting in
Sizes of
Vanity

:bravo:

AWESOME! Love it!

Mozzy
05-16-2013, 12:08 AM
Nicely fitting in
Sizes of
Vanity