Weight Loss Support - Upcoming weekend challenges & plan

kk2323
05-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Hi guys,

Is anyone interested in chatting about their upcoming weekend challenges and how they are planning on overcoming them? I just thought it might be nice to start a conversation to help us get psyched to stay on track.

Surprisingly I don't have any functions this weekend, but Mother's Day is on Sunday, so that might mean a yummier, maybe less healthy breakfast. Plus I think it's going to rain a bit, so I won't get to do as many walks or runs. My plan is to work hard to stay within the cal budget on Saturday, so that Sunday I can enjoy breakfast and not worry about dieting. Hopefully Sunday I'll be able to get in a quick run. Also, I plan on doing some home organization and cleaning, which is always great for extra calorie burn!

Maybe we can talk today and maybe check in on Monday to see how we all did! You guys are amazing! I feel so lucky to have found this community.

Warm wishes!

ikesgirl80
05-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Fridays and Saturdays are usually good for me. Those are my crazy exercise days and I get really motivated seeing a big drop the next day.

Sundays are hard for me, as I am on cooking duty for the whole week, and I feel like from the time I wake up til bed time, I am cooking. And I am WAY better about sampling stuff then I used to be, but I still do. That means Monday mornings are hard for me scale wise...

My goal will be to at least get some sit ups, pull ups, squats, and push ups in on Sunday. And to figure out a way to at least estimate me calories while sampling.

Andrea85
05-10-2013, 09:28 PM
I'm doing a HIIT workout class tomorrow morning! It's fun, and a good change from my weight training routine that is during the week.

Food wise, I always have a harder time on the weekend. I love indulging myself with a few drinks, so this weekend I am simply not buying any! I'm using the money side of it to stop myself. It worked this afternoon (Friday after work), so I'm trying to stay strong tomorrow.

Sunday, I go shopping for all the stuff I will be cooking that day. So that not only keeps me busy, but I will have healthy things to look forward to.

I don't have any big plans that revolve around food/alcohol this weekend...so I will try to keep away from the boredom eating! That is usually my biggest problem.