Chicks in Control - I can't wait till....

View Full Version : I can't wait till....

Sum38
05-07-2013, 10:37 AM
When sitting my stomach is smaller than my boobs.

elvislover324
05-07-2013, 10:52 AM
I can't wait till....

...I can comfortably wear a tshirt and capris without tying a sweatshirt over my waist even when it's warm out.

...I can wear my LL Bean shorts out in public and feel normal and not self-conscious. (They fit now but I feel naked!)

...I weigh less than my husband (currently 9.4lbs to go, he better not lose more! :D )

Great thread!!

Edit to add----I wore the shorts out today!! I can cross that one off the list!!

bethFromDayton
05-07-2013, 11:06 AM
...I weigh less than my husband (1 lb as of this morning)

...my thighs don't chafe together (will I ever get there?)

...I have an excuse to buy new dresses

100Mother
05-07-2013, 11:25 AM
I can't wait till...
I meet my goal.
My legs don't rub together.
I don't have a tire around my waist.
I don't have bat wings for arms.
I am in onederland.
The scale goes DOWN! Haha :)

hayem
05-07-2013, 11:34 AM
when I can cross my legs !!

JoJoP
05-07-2013, 11:58 AM
I can't wait until I can fit back into those super-comfy, sexy GAP skinny jeans (bought off of ebay 4 years ago because GAP had discontinued the style I loved)

wannaBfitnessbuff
05-07-2013, 12:10 PM
I can't wait till I don't have my fat bouncing 2 seconds behind the rest of me when doing jumping plyo exercises!

I can't wait till I can wear my favorite "thin" jeans from when I weighed around 170.

I can't wait till I can buy new favorite "thin" jeans because the ones I have are too loose!!

nitrus29
05-07-2013, 03:07 PM
I can't wait till Memorial Day weekend !! That's when my bf n I are going away to the mountains with his 'jerk' best friend who Oh-so-flatly said I could never lose weight! I'll be seeing him after 2 months and I can't wait to see the look on his face ;) :devil:

Skettihead03
05-07-2013, 03:09 PM
I can't wait until....

- I weigh less than my fiance. (16 lbs to go)
- I can walk in a store and put on a regular pair of jeans that don't have a stretchy waist.
- I can smile at a full body picture taken of me
- I can run
- I can visit an amusement park and not worry about not fitting!

Remington90
05-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Can't wait until:

Weigh less than my boyfriend (4lbs)
Wear "short shorts" without standing funny to appear slimmer
Wear a tank top without worrying about my arms
Have an outfit that doesn't involve layering!

AnnMarie77
05-07-2013, 04:21 PM
To be able to wear this pile of skirts and jeans in my closet...I have so many that I am probably only ten pounds away from wearing!

Missy Krissy
05-07-2013, 05:02 PM
I can't wait 'till:

I can run longer than 1 minute without being out of breath!

I can fit into single digit jeans.

I weigh less than my sister :devil:

seabiscuit
05-07-2013, 05:04 PM
I think that this is a great thread!

I can't wait until:

1) I have completely REVERSED NASH (advanced fatty liver) and my Fibromyalgia gets better

2) I get into a size 18, then 16 and go shopping at The Gap!!

3) I get back into the 220s and then below 200! Yippee, I am looking forward to that :D

4) I am not the biggest one in family photos and actually want to be in the photos

5) I can resolve my self-saboteur weight loss issues so I can release weight and NOT gain it back, ahh, I breathe a sigh of relief there and think hopefully in the future now...

6) I don't sweat profusely and dread the hot summers because of that

7) I can go downhill skiing again - I SO want to do that! :cool:

8) I am not afraid of attention from guys, that it turns me on, not off and that I use that as a motivator to lose weight, not keep stay obese

9) I can't wait until I can get into a bikini, ok now I am dreaming, but I like it...

10) I can't wait until people ask me, how did you lose all of this weight, I don't cringe, and I am proud about the results! I can't wait to be a SUCCESS STORY!!!

luckymommy
05-07-2013, 05:09 PM
-My thighs don't rub together
-I can fit into my sexy underwear!
-I can fit into all the beautiful clothes in my closet
-I no longer have an addiction to food (I hope that day will come or else I'm afraid I'll be going up and down this weight loss roller coaster forever)

Underwater
05-07-2013, 10:12 PM
I can't wait to weight less than my husband (5-10 lbs to go)

inglesita64
05-08-2013, 01:25 PM
I can't wait till I can run 10k --running 7k with effort now-- and wear shorts to do it... My thighs still look like cream over a moon landscape.

doingitmyway
05-08-2013, 01:30 PM
I cant wait until...
my BMI is no longer consider obese...
my wardrobe I bought 5 years ago fits again
I can find the me inside of the fat

appyfizz
05-08-2013, 02:09 PM
I can't wait till...

I start feeling sexy again
My jeans start lasting me more than 2-3 months (damn you, chub rub)
My boyfriend can lift me up again like when I was at least 30 pounds lighter than this
I stop making efforts to positioning myself in photographs so that only my face is visible and the rest of my body is hiding behind someone else
Stop confirming if another fat friend is coming along when I go out with friends, so as not to be the only heavier female in in the group (oh god, I don't feel like a nice person anymore!!)
To feel more active and energetic again.........

I can just go on with the list

thirtyonegal
05-08-2013, 02:21 PM
I can be COMFORTABLE at the pool with my daughters and not dread getting into a bathing suit
I'm not sweating my butt off every minute in the humid gross summers and discouraged to leave the house
I can wear a sleeveless top without being disgusted with my flabby arms
I am FINALLY at a weight where I am PROUD and comfortable with MYSELF.:cp: