100 lb. Club - The first week of May what a rollercoaster

Thinforme
05-07-2013, 07:40 AM
It's been a week of huge ups and extreme downs this week. We lost our family dog that we have had fourteen years, my kids weren't even born yet. He went peacefully in his sleep thankfully he lived a long happy life. I got a job, I haven't actually worked in about five years so that is very exciting. Plus I've lost around five pounds! Went from 228.6 to 223.4. After the month of April and the battle of the same two pounds I'm feeling awesome about that. Intermittent fasting has really worked well for me. So lets see what week two has in store. Hope your all having a great month so far.

ubergirl
05-07-2013, 08:25 AM
:hug::hug::hug::hug:So sorry to hear about your dog.Losing a favorite pet is so hard!!

As for the rest, EXCELLENT NEWS!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

Hope the good continues to outweigh the bad!

punkrocksong
05-07-2013, 09:05 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog, that has to be tough.

Congratulations on the weight loss though and on the new job! It must be exciting to go bad to work after being gone so long.

Thinforme
05-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Thank you both, it had been difficult. I find myself still looking for him.

It is very exciting. I haven't worked since I had my second son. Now that he is older and getting ready to start school. Mommy is ready to start a new chapter to.

elvislover324
05-07-2013, 10:25 AM
I know the feeling of having to send a doggy over the rainbow bridge and it's absolutely heartbreaking. :hug: Hopefully the fun memories and pictures you have of your beloved friend bring you comfort. And know that you gave him a wonderful life and he loved you more than he loved himself. :hug:

And as for the rest of your week, who is better than you?! You are rocking this first week of May and I was so happy to read all the good stuff! I was never so happy to send the month of April into the distant memory. Keep up the good work, you are doing awesome. And good luck with the new job!

Thinforme
05-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Thanks elvis, and your rocking it out as well miss Onederland! How great that must feel :)

elvislover324
05-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Thanks elvis, and your rocking it out as well miss Onederland! How great that must feel :)

Thanks Thinforme!! You are well on your way!! I hope it's an easier path for you than it was for me though! And it does feel great!! :D

Thinforme
05-07-2013, 10:58 AM
I bet! I'm very excited to join you there :)

Mozzy
05-07-2013, 03:32 PM
I'm sorry about your dog, I know it's hard to lose a pet.

Congrats on the job and weight loss!