100 lb. Club - Two-teens into ONEderland - So close you could DANCE

Pages : [1] 2 3

lunarsongbird
05-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Well here we are....starting a new thread!
May everyone who steps foot into this thread passes through quickly....

Yet enjoys every single step of the journey.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma0io1bWXL1rveqsro1_500.jpg

lunarsongbird
05-06-2013, 08:31 PM
http://www.amoena.us/var/amoena/storage/images/media/images/amoena-corporate-content-images/breathe_200x300/171877-1-eng-INT/breathe_200x300.jpg

Well there we have it, ladies and gentleman...a new start for all that reside in this thread - and for those who will be joining on this journey to ONEderland shortly.

lunarsongbird
05-06-2013, 08:42 PM
This morning I woke up tired. (In fact- last Monday I was feeling pretty tired too! I got up...ate a bit and then fell asleep on the sofa before having to go to work!)

But instead of slipping into bed, I slipped into my running shoes. As I walked into the street, I stumbled and fell. I skinned up my knees and right hand. But in that moment, I decided that I was tired of being tired. I was sick of hearing my own excuses. I was annoyed with waiting for the perfect conditions.

So I ran...I ran with bloodied knees and scrapes on my hand. And by ran...I mean...I don't know how to describe it....I walk faster then I "run." It's like I'm running in slow motion. I'm only doing the C25K W1D1 intervals, but it's difficult. Sometimes my lungs hurt and other times I feel like I'm putting too much pressure on my shins. I question if I'm even able to be a runner. Maybe I'm not cut out of for it...

But I continued on, because I felt as if each step took me farther away from excuses and brought me closer to the woman I see in my daydreams.

I put away my scale on Friday. I think I'm getting comfortable with relying on the scale as a crutch.... "Well...I'm doing pretty darn good on the scale. So I don't really have to push myself." No longer. I'd like everyday to be consciously progressively more healthy then the last.

How was everyone's Monday? What do you have going on in the week ahead? Any obstacles?

ajlee33
05-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Ugh been floating between 213-211 for a few weeks now.. TIRED OF IT.. i haven't been eating the healthiest though past few days.. been exhausted.. (we start 2 weeks of testing at the school I work at) soo I haven't ate the healthiest.. but I am starting off again :) weigh in Wednesday hopefully I will be below 211

Bluejaybythesea
05-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Hello. Been in the 2-teens for a few weeks now... Floating at 215 hopefully 214 in the morning. Although I went pretty hard int he gym today so I am expecting to hold a little weight until my rest day.

Today was an interesting day. 2 presentations at school, a nice long 2 hours gym session and now I am relaxed which I usually am not at this time.

Think I'll go to bed early tonight. Got work, another long day in the gym and some assignments to finish for the end of the semester.

AlmostMe
05-07-2013, 06:28 AM
Howdy everyone...been on rugby tour this weekend. Non-stop excessive drinking (including a morning shot) and terrible eating, but weight's not too bad. No movement on the ticker, but have lost a little weight. Back on the bandwagon today. I didn't actually play that much rugby, but I guess I was pretty active the whole time. We went paintballing. I've got some ridiculous bruises.

I'm a little shaky still this morning, but starting to recover.

LebenAlles
05-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Hey Guys, thanks for taking the plunge and starting the new thread Lunar...I liked your post about your run earlier. It flowed like good prose.

I figured out that the source of my slight gain was not the alcohol from saturday but the dreaded TOM. At least that explains a lot...like my bad attitude, insane cravings for sugar, and feeling like I'm 5 million pounds. Sorry for the guys that read this thread...but I'm sure you're used to it from the women in your life. Anywho, I at least lost .2 today and didn't go up anymore, so I'll take it. It's a new day, am I right?

Hope it's a beautiful one for all of you

elvislover324
05-07-2013, 09:59 AM
I miss you all already. Hurry up to the 190s thread as I'm not coming back here. :hug:

mygirlvj
05-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Morning all...:) New thread so I figure I'll post my weight and hopefully I won't still be here when we reach 500 for the next.
Weigh in this morning was 210.
Hope everyone has a great day.

JenteIsving
05-07-2013, 11:06 AM
I figured out that the source of my slight gain was not the alcohol from saturday but the dreaded TOM. At least that explains a lot...like my bad attitude, insane cravings for sugar, and feeling like I'm 5 million pounds.

Leben, you are scaring me. First we have the same height and starting weight... and now this, too? :o

immaculate
05-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Still firmly in the 2-ohs though I have been fluctuating a bit. My last final is Thursday and I couldn't be more excited! We'll be leaving for California in two weeks to see my sister graduate! I still plan on exercising every day of my vacation but we'll see how I do with my eating.

lunarsongbird
05-07-2013, 04:18 PM
immaculte and jay- what are you getting your degrees in? I just started my Masters of Science in Management this quarter. I'm finding it difficult to balance everything...especially cooking. I felt like last week I was a bit careless, because my schedule was all messed up.

Leben, TOM bothers me. So does OTOM. I'm slowly learning to let go of my frustration around it. I can gain up to 6 pounds around those times. GR.

Morning all...:) New thread so I figure I'll post my weight and hopefully I won't still be here when we reach 500 for the next.
Weigh in this morning was 210.
Hope everyone has a great day.
I hear you on this one!! However- I'm not quite sure what my weight is.

It's weird not weighing daily. The scale is a huge motivator. So without it- motivation needs to come from something else. Probably something internally. Not having the comfort of the scale is scary. Focus really needs to fully transition to maintaining a healthier lifestyle. This makes for an interesting turn in my journey.

AnnMarie77
05-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Hi all! New here. I'm at 203. Is this the right thread or is there a 00s thread? It will probably take me a few weeks to get to 199, so I'm happy to be here too. Thanks!

IanG
05-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Non-stop excessive drinking (including a morning shot)

And the problem with that is.....?

It don't mean jack for weight loss.

I can't say I like the new thread (let's go over 500!) but I am rocking the two-teens! With or without Elvis & Beth.

elvislover324
05-07-2013, 04:27 PM
I can't say I like the new thread (let's go over 500!) but I am rocking the two-teens! With or without Elvis & Beth.

I couldn't wait to get out of this thread and now I can't stay away!

And Ian...I got my eye on you! :mag:

IanG
05-07-2013, 04:33 PM
This thread is SO MUCH BETTER THAN ONE-DERLAND. I have wanted to be here ever since I joined. Two-teens/scream/dance sounds so much better than getting out of the 190s, so I am delighted. And just 'cos Elvis and Beth didn't wanna stick around, don't mean that I might.

I think Elvis is stalking me.

And I am sure that featherweights like her are not allowed in here anyway.

Mods....can you lock Elvis out of the two-teens thread please?

She don't have a 2. I do!

charliee
05-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Ian you are dropping weight like a mofo (s'cuse my language). I may need to get on this beer diet of yours. Stiegel Radler is calling my name...

Lol, Elvis, I love that you can't stay away, so eager to get out and yet still peeking back in. :D

The scale is creeping down for me, but it's moving so I shouldn't complain right? Right!

Leben, you are so close to your 212 goal!! :carrot:

elvislover324
05-07-2013, 07:44 PM
LOL Charliee, I *love* you guys. Well, most of you. NOT Ian anymore, he's a meanie.:stress:

And I would like to kindly announce there is 1 open seat and 1 almost open seat in the 190s as Mozzy has joined the 180s and Novus is exactly 190 so she will be gone by the end of the week. OK, come on you guys, I really really do miss you already!!

immaculate
05-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Lunar - I've been taking prerequisites for pharmacy school. I applied to pharmacy school this semester and got accepted so I'll be starting a Doctor of Pharmacy program in July.

Lishar
05-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Hello everyone. Still hanging out at 203. I need to kick up the exercise. I like eating so moving more is the ticket. Feeling really tired tonight. I may have to take my kids for a walk to get my butt in gear.

I was looking back at the last few months. Feb 25th I was 210lbs with a body fat percentage of 36.5. Today I am 203lbs with a BF% of 30%. So even though I have only lost 7lbs in 2.5 months my BF% has dropped 6.5%. So there are changes happening even when the scale is not showing it

elvislover324
05-07-2013, 09:07 PM
And I am sure that featherweights like her are not allowed in here anyway.

Somehow I missed this statement today, I just spit my water out laughing, omg!! Who are you calling FEATHERWEIGHT!?!? LMAO :rofl:

Angihas2
05-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Sooo...I posted a whole Bio update on the last thread and the system ate it. Which is good cus I'm so tired I never noticed you moved. Leave a forwarding address for us lurkers next time.

Haven't been using the scale daily. Getting myself and 3 tax deductions ready and in the truck by 0530 makes for bleary eyed mama. Stepped on it this weekend for poos and giggles. 204. Huh. Broke a stall and never noticed. I've decided the scale is a loosely goosey guideline, the hard and fast is how my new clothes fit, and not air drying my jeans! If they still fit after a normal dry cycle, bueno. If their tight, no bueno. If they're loose, muy bueno!

Went job hunting on my only day off last week. Wore dress slacks that were not just tight, but required a leftover belly band from pregnancy to keep up in February. Fit perfect! Paired it with an almost see through sleeveless scoop neck blouse and 3 inch heels. Met the male type for lunch, walked into his work and jaws hit the floor, "omgdudesheshotididntknowshecouldlooklikethat!!". Very ego boosting. Picked kidlets up from daycare, "you look so tall and skinny!!" Seriously, yeah I need some sun (12 hour workdays/6 days a week = do nothing after), and I could use some overall toning...but regardless of what my, you don't know jack, scale says, my efforts are obviously paying off.

Elvis!!! I'm so proud of you. I've been reading but really have been bad about responding, but woman your dedication to your healthy future continues to inspire me. Thanks for being that chick who never gives up!!

candykisses
05-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Err... joined the last thread without realizing this one had been started. Anywhoo.... Can I join? I'm starting in at 218 after a recent trip to the dr. Those scales are so unforgiving, mine a home lies to me a little.

IanG
05-08-2013, 04:47 AM
Way to go on the body fat Lishar. That is tough to do!

And Angihas2, great job with wooing his male colleagues.

Now, Elvis. Hmm. Are you trying to get back in here or something? I told you the 190s thread was strange. But how is ONE-derland? Are you still rocking from getting there?

elvislover324
05-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Now, Elvis. Hmm. Are you trying to get back in here or something? I told you the 190s thread was strange. But how is ONE-derland? Are you still rocking from getting there?

One-derland is wonderful! Hint taken loud and clear, I'm outta here!! Hope to see you all soon! :hug:

Lishar
05-08-2013, 01:59 PM
I ate poorly last night. That plus not enough water makes me up today. Keeping on plan and fingers crossed I will get to onderland soon. Trying to get off my butt and move more.

I walked after dinner the last 2 nights. Up/Down hills and now my quads are killing me. Ouch. I guess I was more out of shape than I thought.

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday.

IanG
05-08-2013, 02:37 PM
You are so close Lishar. Sore quads is a good sign. A couple of whooshes would do it for you nicely!

bethFromDayton
05-08-2013, 03:20 PM
LOL Charliee, I *love* you guys. Well, most of you. NOT Ian anymore, he's a meanie.:stress:

And I would like to kindly announce there is 1 open seat and 1 almost open seat in the 190s as Mozzy has joined the 180s and Novus is exactly 190 so she will be gone by the end of the week. OK, come on you guys, I really really do miss you already!!

I check back in, too! I want to follow Mozzy to the 180s as quickly as possible, but my heart is still here--come to the dark side--we have :carrot:s

IanG
05-08-2013, 03:25 PM
OMG. Beth is back as well. But clearly showing a ONE!

This is like having ladies in the men's changing rooms.

There is a "2" quite clearly displayed on the door!

elvislover324
05-08-2013, 03:28 PM
If we were in the men's changing room, we'd be
:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

Sinderelly
05-08-2013, 09:40 PM
So after over a week and a half..I finally got rid of 218..and now down to 216.. I've been slacking on my running the past few days.. thanks to work, school, kids, and rain! I'm going to "attempt" to get up at 5 every morning before I go to work.. I am so not a morning person!

AND I just noticed Elvis finally left the building! *happy dance* wait! Not that she is gone but happy for her!

AlmostMe
05-09-2013, 02:55 AM
Howdy y'all. I'm a bit 'yucky' today. Combination of the excesses of rugby tour and high pollen. I went on my first run since tour yesterday and it like to killed me.

But I've had a woosh... down to 215 this morning. I change my ticker on Sundays.

IanG
05-09-2013, 03:17 AM
I'm up a pound today.

So I went to the gym.

And ran 2 miles in 20 minutes on the treadmill.

That will teach that pesky pound!

mygirlvj
05-09-2013, 10:41 AM
I was up a pound this morning as well. 209.8

Way too much sodium yesterday. Hopefully it flushes through quickly. On a much happier note 3 and a half weeks ago I purchased a pair of goal jeans that I couldn't squeeze into for all the money in the world and I am wearing them at work this very moment.
Off to Walmart this week-end to get the next size down for new goal.

Tziri
05-09-2013, 11:43 AM
Hey everyone. Hope you all have a great Thursday!
Congrats on the NSV my girl! I love going down dress sizes; it's the best feeling!

Lishar
05-09-2013, 12:29 PM
I am up 2.5lbs. I am very sure I did not eat an extra 10,000 calories yesterday :dizzy:. E So it must be the dinner I had. We went to Applebee's and I had a steak. First bite I could tell I would not be happy in the morning. Soo salty.

Also I need to be walking more. My kids activities are cutting into my exercise time. LOL or maybe that is my excuse this week.

My girl way to go on the smaller size. I had that happen. Pants that were too small and the bam they fit.

Ian I too am up. My plan is to drink more water and move more (walk).

Almostme sorry about the allergies. Congrats on your loss.

sinderelly congrats on your loss. I are my hero I know I could not get up at 5 to exercise. I need to find more time in my day.

lunarsongbird
05-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Ian....Calling...IAN!

A stiff gin and tonic with extra lime. Followed by a bloody mary....
That's definitely has to cure a cold, right? I mean...both drinks are full of vitamin C!

;) Don't make me come and find you in another thread. There are plenty of fantabulous people in this thread- even if Beth and Elvis left the room.

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag6/lunarsongbird/phpMFY6YcPM1_zpsa87b5457.jpg

charliee
05-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Lunar, I would kill* for a bloody mary right about now...

*some celery and a few tomatoes

lunarsongbird
05-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Lunar, I would kill* for a bloody mary right about now...

*some celery and a few tomatoes

Really? I'm ALL about the olives. I will try not to tell you how delllicccciooousss it is! ;)

And later I might move on to a Chainbreaker White IPA. :)
Deliciouso!

http://www.thebrewsite.com/images/beers/chainbreaker-white.jpg

There was one time where I was getting a cold and accidentally polished off a half bottle of tequila with my dad- and the next day I felt GREAT. So I always wonder about the benefits of hard alcohol with a cold. LOL.

Sinderelly
05-11-2013, 10:44 PM
I haven't been able to run in a week and it is killing me. I wish my arm would hurry up and heal! I've been slacking on my diet too, but I am down a few lbs.. and.. I got a new car today! but back to my weight..

I can't wait to get rid of this stupid stomach..but I want to keep my boobs. Maybe if I am nice to my body..it will let me choose what I want to keep and get rid of :)

charliee
05-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Lunar Olives are good. :) Enjoy, and I'll try to live vicariously through you.

Been feeling totally down for a couple weeks now, not quite sure when it's going to blow over. I keep telling myself that I'm ok and everything is going to be fine, I just wish I was emotionally where I am mentally. Does that make sense?

It's hard to stay motivated when you're unhappy, but I'm trying to hang in there. Tough times don't last right?

IanG
05-12-2013, 03:22 AM
Who's shouting my name? I could hear you from the lose 5lbs thread!

Awesome drinking Lunar. Red wine helps me shift the snuffles.

I am in Turkey at the moment so the beer isn't that good. There are certainly no IPAs here. I can't wait to get back to the US to sink some of those babies. Nevertheless, on Friday night I did manage to have four gin and tonics, a whisky, a glass or red wine and a beer. Yum.

Last night I had three glasses of red wine and two beers.

I hate to do it, but it does help keep the water off! Sigh. The things we have to do to lose weight.

I bounced out of the two teens a few days ago into the 220s so I am glad to be back. I must have had some weird water weight or something. I did have a naughty meal that I suspect was sodium packed. I gained four pounds in two days! Mad.

Lishar
05-12-2013, 12:49 PM
Ian I too am trying to loose the water weight I gained last week. That plus then DOMS I have from strength training leads me to to believe I am retaining a bit of water. I hope if leaves soon.

I am 205.2 after loosening I am still up from 203 last week.

I went to the gym for the first time in a few months to strength train. I was tempted by a Zumba class but did my weights. I am glad I did. It felt great to get back into lifting again. I did notice my arm strength has declined. I will continue to work on this. Now I have some DMOS (delayed onset muscle soreness) so I am taking a bit of a break.

Have a great weekend. For all the mothers HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.

IanG
05-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Great work Lishar. I find a low calorie protein shake helps me enormously with DOMS if I have not eaten much protein (I eat a lot of salads so it's real touch and go on that). I didn't have one today because I had chicken yesterday. But I do use them on low protein days.

Rest days are good regardless with weights.

I also had a massage today. And that REALLY helped! Shame I can't do that after every session at the gym!

Lishar
05-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Ian thanks for the reminder. I usually do have a protien shake after lifting but I am out of practice. I know it's because I have not done this in too long.

I was expecting to be famished after lifting but for once I was not. I think if I was hungrier I would have had my shake. It was very weird I had very little appetite.

A massage sounds great.

IanG
05-14-2013, 12:55 AM
I am chugging on through these two-teens. 216.6lbs today which is a new low for me.

I like the two-teens. The body changes (NSVs) are much quicker here than in other decades.

ajlee33
05-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Ugh! I have been going up in weight.. but i heard that when you starting insanity you could go up in weight because your muscles are hurting or whatever so hopefully it will go down in a week or 2 plus i havent been eating the healthiest...

LebenAlles
05-15-2013, 10:40 AM
Holy Cowbells Guys. I totally screwed up last week. Ian, while the alcohol itself might not be what makes me gain, the massive sugar cravings I have in the midst of the drunken stupor sure are. Tuesday I went off my sugar detox and decided to 'treat' myself. That treat turned into a several day long marathon of how much Talenti gelato I could eat in one sitting. Wtf?

So that skyrocketed my weight up to 223 yesterday. Holy Cowbells. So after a few days of selfloathing, im back on a sugar detox and slowly edging my way back down to 215. I wonder if I was in self-sabotage mode being so close to such a major goal? I also know that I was severely stressed out from work because I interviewed for a new position over a month ago and they hadn't given me an answer yet. But...yesterday I got the call. And I got the position!! So this is good. This is good.

Moving in the right direction, folks....thanks for continuing to crack me the H up.

Oh and I think we missed saying welcome to Candy, so :welcome3:

IanG
05-15-2013, 10:49 AM
Ooh. Sorry LebenAlles. You have to resist the munchies on the beer diet else it all goes belly up....quite literally!

I am up 0.4lbs today. I get a weekly gain and I can never seem to shift it. Hopefully I will lose again tomorrow. Another gain would very much annoy me as it begins a stalling pattern of lose all week and then gain back in two days.

MoniqueMclean
05-16-2013, 08:36 AM
219.9 today woooot im outta the 220's nice to meet you all ill be in this thread a lot longer so ima get comfy but not to comfy lol...onederlands expecting me!

LebenAlles
05-16-2013, 08:58 AM
Slowly getting the gain back off. 218.8 today. I think I'm getting back into ketosis so that should help.

I did have a series of nice compliments from people at work who hadn't seen me in awhile. One person said that several people have come up to her and asked if she knew me and if she'd seen how much I've slimmed down. Then my former manager said I get smaller and smaller every time she sees me (I'd hope so!) and she and another manager asked for more information on Paleo and eating whole foods. It was quite pleasant. Being able to possibly influence other people into a healthier lifestyle by the way I'm living mine is pretty awesome.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday. One more day til the weekend!

JenteIsving
05-16-2013, 11:42 AM
206.8 today

IanG
05-16-2013, 11:50 AM
No change for me.

JenteIsving
05-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Whoa, it just hit me: another 2 pounds, and I'll be pretty much 100 pounds lighter than when I first started this whole thing.
So I suppose I have a mini goal now, huh?

By the way: Welcome, Monique! :carrot:

mygirlvj
05-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Welcome Monique.

JenteIsving that's awesome an incredible milestone in the journey and then onederland will be right behind it.

Ian was sorry to hear about your luggage kafuffle especially because of the scale (I'm addicted to it as well).

LebenAlles, congrats on all the compliments your doing awesome!

Ajlee33, great job with the insanity I still can't bring myself to exercise.

Weighed in at 207.8 this morning. Going out of town for the next 4 days so my goal is to not be more than that upon my return.
I just changed my ticker yesterday and usually I won't change it until its roughly 4-5 pounds down and I've sustained for a few days, then when I change I keep 1 extra pound because I'm scared I might go above my ticker (the mind games I play with myself :) )

I'll check back in next Tuesday until then hope everyone has a great week-end.

lunarsongbird
05-16-2013, 08:53 PM
Hi Hi!

I was at 207.6 this morning. I've been sick all week and haven't been able to focus on weight loss that much. I haven't done anything too unhealthy though...until this point. LOL. I had a few cupcakes for dinner instead of real food. Ugh. Oh well.

I feel as if I'm in a bit of a holding pattern, but that's okay. I know I will get to ONEderland eventually.

http://www.celebrationchurchlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/keep-on.jpg

MoniqueMclean
05-16-2013, 09:09 PM
Thanks ladies I am glad to be here.. I am worried about keeping my motivation I always some way or another in the past self sabotage. I really hate when I've done that.. I want to be meticulous with this and work hard for it for once.. I really wanna change!

LebenAlles
05-17-2013, 09:52 AM
217 even today. Allllmost back to my low, so I'm happy about that. I've made the choice not to drink during my upcoming Birthday Mini Vacation. I've also made the choice not to cheat during it. It's just not worth it for me, having that week or two of self-loathing while I try to lose what I've gained. I need to get away from alcohol and food being the only way I can have fun. I can do this!

Monique, sounds like you already have a good attitude about things. There are plenty of times that we all take a breather, mess up, or just need a break, but the whole point is that we never actually give up. This thread is full of people who are very inspiring in that regard, so keep checking in here and I guarantee you it will help with the motivation.

Keep on keepin on, people. Keep on posting even if there are no changes...I swear 3FC is a big part of what keeps us all going.

bSpring3
05-17-2013, 10:01 AM
Hey all...I'm sneaking into this group, also. Saw 219.4 on the scale this morning, and don't think I've seen a 1 in that spot in about a decade. Yay!

Congrats to JenteIsving, and to all who are here. Given how things are going, I'll probably be here for a bit, but that's okay. Anything worthwhile is worth working for, right?

Dumplin
05-17-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi this is DUMPLIN here !!!!!!LOL I would love to join you folks ! I hope not to wear my welcome out and visit with you all too long . I need to get the belly rolling !!!

MoniqueMclean
05-17-2013, 11:17 AM
Lebenalles Yah I really feel the motivation this time I wanna change my life .. I wanna be healthy.. I tend to be a bull moose in a china shop with thing so I am focusing on one change at a time!! I want to change an inevitably I have learned that others will have to change with me one way or another .. that's my family and friends things will change slowly its a process that I control and I have learned that I self loath a lot and I am working on improving myself.. inside this time workin hard girl working hard ``

IanG
05-17-2013, 12:39 PM
Ian was sorry to hear about your luggage kafuffle especially because of the scale (I'm addicted to it as well).

Thanks mygirlvj. I am flying blind at the moment. This will make Sunday morning extra exciting when I get reunited with my main scale for the first time and can use it (i.e. morning, bladder empty). I might even take a pic and post it here. Should be fun!

Lishar
05-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Hi guys sorry I have been MIA. Between working 2, 12 hours shifts and my kids schedule I have been crazy busy. I am sitting here putting off cleaning up my house after my husband watched my girls this week. Another cup of coffee first.

204.6lbs today still up from my low of last week. I have been good about drinking my water but I think I am still holding on to more than a little water. I have starting lifting again so maybe that is part of it. Nothing I can do but stay on plan and wait for it to come off.

Lebenalles your new picture looks great. Its great when your coworks notice your loss. After 60lbs mine finally are. I am a nurse and used to wear baggy scrubs/jackets. I am finally able to fit back into my old work cloths. Large tops instead of 2XL. Tucking them in instead of wearing them out.

I got called skinny minnie and everyone seemed to be looking at my waist. It was nice to finally get some recognition.

IanG
05-17-2013, 01:26 PM
Woo hoo. Go Lishar!

bSpring3
05-17-2013, 02:48 PM
Whoo hoo, Lishar!

A co-worker had been yelling (in a friendly way) at me for my baggy jeans, and said I needed new ones. I was out of the office working elsewhere for a bit, and when I was in earlier this week, she again yelled at me for my jeans, and didn't seem to believe me that the jeans that I was wearing are the new jeans and two sizes smaller than the ones she was yelling at me about previously.

The new jeans are a little baggy (I like them that way), but they're not slipons as the other ones are. But I'm also pretty happy as the other ones were too tight to be comfortable about a year ago.

lunarsongbird
05-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Wow!!! So many new people in this thread!! How fabulous!!

Monique- When do you find yourself usually losing motivation?

Leben, I'm sure I missed it- Where are you going on your vacation?

bspring and DUMPLIN- WELCOME!!
http://shop.virtualpinksisters.com/images/1226971715143778932974.gif

Ian, My boss and co-worker today told me that I couldn't POSSIBLY lose weight while including beer in my diet. SCOFF. I told them I have lost nearly 40 pounds while continuing to enjoy IPAs, witbeers and saisons. -_- Boo. Can you come talk to them for me?

Ow, ow, Lishar is looking HAWT!

lunarsongbird
05-17-2013, 04:21 PM
This is one of the reasons I like my weight loss center- every time I go in I get a lot of numbers:
(Wow- look how expensive the scale is that they use: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006N2A8Q?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0006N2A8Q&linkCode=as2&redirect=true&tag=bermplassurg-20)

STANDARD
FEMALE
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 207.5
BMI: 33.5
BMR: 1733 kcal
FAT %: 40.7%
FAT MASS: 84.5 lb (YAY! This number makes me super happy for some reason.)
FFM: 123.0 lb
TBW: 90.0 lb
DESIRABLE RANGE:
FAT %: 21-33%
FAT MASS: 32.5- 60.5 lbs

TARGET BF% is: 30%
Predicted weight: 176.0 lb
Predicted fat mass: 53.0 lb
FAT TO LOSE: 31.50

Today I almost felt like I was closing in on a goal. 31.50 pounds does not seem like it's that far away, even though I've been a bit stagnant with weight. Fat mass is still looking good though.

I checked in with a weight loss consultant I haven't seen in a few months and she knows exactly how to motivate me....
In June, the owner of Metabolic Research Center will be coming in to audit files. Chances are good that they will audit my file as I've been doing pretty well on program. The owner checks for three things that are required on program- 1.) Multi-vitamin, 2.) Healthy oil, 3.) Protein Drinks

If she sees that the consultants aren't guiding their clients to properly be on plan- they get a talking to. :( I love my consultants. I DON'T want them to receive any flack because of little old me.

I haven't been pushing my protein drinks in months. (And maybe it could be contributing to my weight stall??). So Cheers :: holds up a lemonade protein drink :: If this "experiment" works- I'll advise everyone to increase their protein when they hit a stall.

elvislover324
05-17-2013, 04:21 PM
Even though Ian might come after me with a baseball bat, I'm stopping in for a visit.

Beth and I are respectfully requesting some company over in the 190s thread as we are the only 2 over there making any noise. CherryQuinn stopped in today but everyone else ditched us for the 180s thread.

Please, please, please hurry on over. I miss you all!!

LebenAlles
05-17-2013, 04:34 PM
Lishar - thanks for the picture compliment. I've been changing my avatar a lot lately for some reason. I'm wondering if this one makes my eyebrows look bushy...hrmmm..

Elvis - I've got a nice big box of donuts over here with your name on it if you want to come back and join us in this thread *waggle of previously mentioned eyebrows* :T :joker:

Lunar - Some good lookin stats you've got there! So you're the dreaded 29 as well? I'm saying goodbye to that number and hello to the big 3-0 in a couple of weeks. Sigh. But in answer to your question, I'm going to the beach in Florida for a few days of my vacation (I'm lucky enough to live really close to some beautiful beaches) and then I'm going to see Brandi Carlile in New Orleans. Love me some NOLA!

elvislover324
05-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Elvis - I've got a nice big box of donuts over here with your name on it if you want to come back and join us in this thread *waggle of previously mentioned eyebrows* :T :joker:

:hun: Did someone say donuts?!?! :hun: As long as they are fat free, sugarfree, calorie free....

And Lebenalles, it's SO much easier for you to just come over to onderland isn't it?? :)

Is your profile picture a picture of you?? You are BEAUTIFUL!!! I did love your other picture, you look like such a fun person to hang around with!!

IanG
05-17-2013, 04:44 PM
Ian, My boss and co-worker today told me that I couldn't POSSIBLY lose weight while including beer in my diet. SCOFF. I told them I have lost nearly 40 pounds while continuing to enjoy IPAs, witbeers and saisons. -_- Boo. Can you come talk to them for me?

I got me a new drinking buddy! My colleagues note the same the same thing at my happy hours! Way to go lunarsongbird! And I am still knocking the beers and red wine back!

Elvis...you should not have left for the 190s without us. I am looking for some good news on Sunday (my next weigh in). I want to be knocking close to the 210s then. But we will see.

lunarsongbird
05-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Leben,
EEEEEEP! I LOVE BRANDI CARLILE!!!!
You're going to have a fabulous trip!! Sad that you can't drink. :(
I adore this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ond-0mKZcdc

Elvis, Maybe my secret magically powerful protein drinks filled with fairy dust will drop me in ONEderland soon. Maybe? One can hope.

lunarsongbird
05-17-2013, 05:09 PM
I got me a new drinking buddy! My colleagues note the same the same thing at my happy hours! Way to go lunarsongbird! And I am still knocking the beers and red wine back!

http://us.cdn1.123rf.com/168nwm/ifong/ifong1005/ifong100500002/6960155-two-hands-holding-beers-making-a-toast.jpg

Did I tell you that my husband is the sommelier at the Garden of the Gods club?
http://images.citysearch.net/assets/imgdb/merchant/2010/10/29/0/JWGdtOYS176.jpeg
We had a nice suav blac last night on the patio. It was still 68 degrees at 10 PM.

I'm glad everyone gets to find their own weight loss plan and that ours includes wonderful libations!

charliee
05-17-2013, 07:18 PM
Hey all, I was so determined to get to this thread but then have been really lax for the last couple of weeks. No more!!

The pity party is officially over (or at least winding down considerably) and I want to get in to the next thread pronto.

All this beer talk has made me thirsty though, so I'm gonna have a few Stiegel Radler's and get back on this trolley tomorrow.

Woot!!

P.S It's good to see you around again Lunar, I've missed your posts. :)

IanG
05-18-2013, 01:39 AM
Wow. Looks fantastic Lunar. Can't wait to get back to the US today and get to my Imperial IPAs this evening. :)

JenteIsving
05-18-2013, 01:22 PM
Thanks, mygirlvj and bSpring3! Now I only have to lose those stupid two pounds ;)
It'll be for their own good, too, because I bet they started feeling lonely without their 98 little friends that have already left the building.

Other than that, nothing new to report.
Except for some renewed... vigor, maybe? Enthusiasm? Energy? None of them feels like the right word, but it must be something along those lines.
Thanks to Mozzy's wise words about the difference between motivation and commitment, at least in part.

Lishar
05-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Well I ate horrible yesterday. Once I started I thought What the **** and kept going. I ended up 800 calories above my goal. Yes I did log everything. I though you ate it you log it. I will say those fritos tasted really good. :-)

Also I sat on the couch and watch Falling Skies all afternoon (yes I am a sci fi nerd). I don't know what was wrong with me. Maybe TOM coming on. Anyway I need to get out of this funk.

So I am up 2lbs even though I was good about drinking my water. I don't think those 800 calories make me gain 2lbs. So now I am back up to 207. I am almost thinking of weigh in weekly. I tried this before but fell off the wagon and could not stay away.

I hope everyone else is having a great weekend.

JenteIsving
05-19-2013, 03:01 PM
I weighed in at 206.2 tonight. I'm not really sure what to make of that. I was too pressed for time to even think about my scale this morning, but I couldn't just let it be either (too scared to lose control if I don't check my weight daily). The evening weight usually tends to be a little higher than the morning weight, so I'm hopeful that I am getting close to my recently found mini goal. Then again, I don't want to get my hopes up, what with the pace I've been losing weight lately. Hmmm.
I think after more than one year on this journey, I'm losing my patience faster than my weight these days. Rant over.

IanG
05-19-2013, 09:19 PM
Well, I am back home and rocking it. I weighed in at 215.2lbs today which is 1.8lbs down on when I was last able to do this on Thursday.

I have eaten real well today and have been active, so I am hoping for another loss tomorrow. A big one.

I need to get into those sinlgle digits like you guys!

charliee
05-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Woot Congrats Ian, nothing like dropping weight while being out of the country.

Congrats to everyone else on their losses as well. :)

bethFromDayton
05-19-2013, 10:52 PM
Hey everyone, elvis and I want company in the 190s. It sounds like lots of you are doing well--let's hear it for heading to ONEderland!

AwShucks
05-20-2013, 01:02 AM
Sheesh! I finally get up the nerve to join a new thread, and then I realize it's dead! ha ha You guys had moved! So, here goes again...

I've been around here for quite a while, and never joined one of these "traveling" threads. I've recently buckled down and the scale is moving again. I'll have an official weigh in on Tuesday night, and then I can change my tracker. Looking at hitting onderland this summer! Howdy y'all!

SarahFairhope
05-20-2013, 10:30 AM
Its been awhile! Just stuck at 205.

JenteIsving
05-21-2013, 09:03 AM
205 today

LebenAlles
05-21-2013, 09:07 AM
215.0 today. I tried bargaining with the scale to have it show 214, but it said nope. It said, "just be happy with the 215, Lebenalles, jeeez." So here I am, being happy with it. Mostly :)

Jente, you stay at that 205 for a little longer, yeah? I'm trying to catch up! Give me til mid June? ;)

JenteIsving
05-21-2013, 04:09 PM
Leben, I was about to make you a one-time offer - and then my computer went and ate my response.
I offered to split those ten pounds that keep us apart, share them, lose them and ride off into the sunset, a.k.a. "Get out of the 190s" thread, together. Apparently my computer doesn't like me going around offering things like that, though. Hmmm, should I worry? ;)
Alternatively, I could just hang around here a little while longer ;)
(Seriously, I suspect I won't be out of here until mid to late June anyway...)

MoniqueMclean
05-21-2013, 06:29 PM
hi guys just checking in ..made some bad choices today !!! I ate Chinese food but it was just the veggie stirfried!! then a turkey burger home made for dinner.. I feel bad over that I think it was the eating out aspect ..Oh well !!
I am weighing in on Thursday hopefully i have managed to get a pound of or so !!

bSpring3
05-22-2013, 05:56 AM
Not sure how the weight's doing, but I have been hitting the gym. I went to a hotdog stand for dinner last night where the owner kept trying to feed me everything. I talked her into just a bowl of chili...which was good and filling.

Will be hitting the gym/scale this morning.

Oh...also got my hair cut. Maybe that's good for half a pound. ;)

LebenAlles
05-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Jente - Sold! Though my birthday is coming up and while I'm convinced I'll not go crazy, one can never tell with those things. But yeah, just hang on til mid june at least and I'll see what I can do...miracles do happen...right? BTW, congrats on 100 lbs lost!!!! :yay:

214.8 today. Had some ridiculously tasty Kerrygold cheese yesterday which is probably why I only lost .2....worth it. :cheese: I realized that I started my sugar detox WAY too soon after the last one, so I'm going to wait til after my birthday to begin again. 2.8 lbs til my super big mini goal, and less than ten til I hit 100lbs lost. All of these things are amazing, though I still feel like I have a long way to go. My plan is to hit 170, maintain for a few months, and then try for 149 which would make me in my healthy BMI weight range..even though that mess is kinda a crock of bs. :rolleyes:

On a random note, I need to start doing some ab exercises....

MoniqueMclean
05-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Lebenalles.. oh my girl your awesome 100 pounds is awesome . do you know that you give me hope! your inspirational and I just wanna tell you that ..you really give me hope!

IanG
05-22-2013, 11:05 AM
I haven't popped into this thread in a while. But I am down to 213.4lbs as of today! I see there has been some great losses going on, so I am in good company.

I am so desperate to get into the 2-single digits. These two-teens seem to take forever with a lot of bouncing around in between.

AlmostMe
05-23-2013, 04:49 AM
I have had a bad couple of weeks... But still hanging in there and ready to re-commit. Haven't really gained, but haven't really lost.

LebenAlles
05-23-2013, 08:51 AM
Monique thank you for the kind words! 3FC really is absolutely brimming with inspiration and I'm glad to be a part of that. It's a long hard road but it's insanely worth it. Congratulations on what you've accomplished already!

Ian, you're passing me up!! Stop that! But seriously, you are rocking it. I know it's mainly to catch up with the fabled Elvis and Beth, but either way, I'm impressed. I agree with you about the two teens though. Definitely a rocky road...the 20's seemed to zip by a LOT faster.

AlmostMe glad you're back! I think that coming back from a break and not having gained is pretty rock awesome. You can just pick up right where you left off.

214.6 today. Only .2 loss but I'm back to my lowest that I've been during this particular weightloss journey, so I'm pleased with that. I've got a really busy next few days so hopefully thatll keep me away from the food and help with the wooshes.

I hope everyone has a spectacular Memorial Day weekend. My heart and thoughts go out to anyone who has lost someone serving our country in any capacity, those are are still away on active duty, and those who have served and are trying to reaclimate to being home. That time and dedication is immensely appreciated.

PrettyMom09
05-23-2013, 09:28 AM
Hi,

I have finally left the 220's behind after trying for soooo long. I am happy to finally be able to join this group! Hopefully, I can get to onederland soon.

Bluejaybythesea
05-23-2013, 01:57 PM
So I've got a question ladies!

So until this point I have been losing pretty fast. I was clocking in 3-4 lbs a week. Now that I am inching (no pun) into the 2-zeros (211 as of today, did hit 209 at some point) have I plateaued or just slowed down and it just feels like a plateau?

Here is the example below:

Week 3
12: 212.8 :hug: Mother's Day
13: 214.8
14: 212.2
15: 211.2
16: 211.0
17: 210.4
18: 211.0

Week 4
19: 211.2
20: 211.2
21: 209.2
22: 210.4
23: 211.0
24:
25:

So although I am frustrated and feel like I am going no where I looked at the data above and noticed that it is less that I am stuck but I feel that maybe my body is just losing differently now that it feel a little healthier...? I also have started this gain 2 days in a row thing it's been pretty consistent.

I am concerned/curious because I see myself doing 2 things at this point: Either A) I keep on keepin on and accept that this is not a plateau as I suspected and just need to get used to less loss in a week or, B) It is in fact a plateau and I need to fix my nutrition.

If you're curious about how the last 3 months worth of daily weighing has went its all in my sig. That will also kind-of explain my concern. Anyway, opinions on the matter would help because I am starting to become accustomed to how I have set up my meals and if I need to change 'em around I want to do that before they become to much of a habit.

charliee
05-24-2013, 07:51 AM
Welcome PrettyMom!

Bluejaybythesea If you've been pretty consistent with the amount of calories you are consuming and the type of exercise you are doing, you might want to give yourself a break for a couple of days. Up your calories, maybe change your exercise routine and then get back on track.

When I hit 223, the scale stopped moving. For the previous 25-30 pounds the scale moved pretty much everyday, and then suddenly it just stopped co-operating. I didn't want to lower my calories, so instead I went off plan for a few days and when I got back on track the scale started moving again.

If you stick with what you are doing the scale will eventually move, but if the mental aspect is bugging you going off plan for a day or too might help.

Good luck!

Dumplin
05-25-2013, 07:51 AM
Hello to everyone ! I would love to be with some good company as I travel to Onderland . Hoping I don't get lost and seeing that so many of you have the road map with the right direction for arrival ! I got on the scales weighing 212.6 this morning . It is so amazing to finally get my scales going in the right direction . I am not throwing these scales away ! LOL

Good Luck to you all ! Have a safe Memorial Weekend !

IanG
05-25-2013, 09:30 AM
BlueJay. I am thinking one of two things could be going on here.

First, it could just be water. This is my main hunch. I have had crazy gains, stalls and losses with going to the gym. So wait a few days. For example, on Thursday I gained 0.8lbs, on Friday I gained 0.6lbs and today I lost 2lbs. With no change in my diet on those days. And just exercise.

Secondly, if that's not it I noticed you upped your calories a bit because of going to the gym. Could you try cutting back to your old intake again? I have kept my calories roughly the same while working out but am trying to get more protein in my diet (e.g. boiled eggs, grilled chicken, tuna, beans, cockles) without blowing the calories (not easy, but doable).

Bluejaybythesea
05-25-2013, 01:11 PM
I'm actually going in the opposite direction. I decided that I am going to forego calorie counting for a while. "Take a break" as was suggested above. I actually think I am disciplined enough not to need to police myself as much.

Also, I finally broke through 109 today and hit 108 on the dot. So here's hoping.

Ian: Believe it or not I really should be eating more. A lot of places would suggest 2000+ a day with numbers as high as 2500 for a man my size and (now) exorcise habits. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna up my caloric intake but I am certainly not going to drop it.

Everyone: Thanks for talking me through that 211 was truly awful.

Dumplin: Gratz on the movement :D

bSpring3
05-26-2013, 12:08 AM
I have a medical test on Tuesday...I'm nervous.

Going to the gym has helped. At least it's a way to work out some stress when I wait to find out the results, and if there's anything I should be worried about.

charliee
05-26-2013, 09:32 AM
Welcome Dumplin congrats on the loss!

BSpring3 Sorry you're going through a rough time. Fingers crossed your test results are positive!:hug:

I'm down a bit today. So yay!! for getting back on track. 5 more pounds and I'll be the lowest I've been in 6 years, and only 10 from onderland.

I can't wait.:dancer:

JenteIsving
05-26-2013, 11:02 AM
203.1 today.
And that's the late afternoon weight. Which means - I'm confused, as in totally confused. You see, first off, I forgot to weigh in this morning (what? How did that even happen?). Then, I had a really bad week. One less than ideal choice after another. Oh, but I've come up with a million excuses to skip virtually each and every exercise these past few days, and man, was I convincing! So no exercise for me, unless you count stepping on the scale 50 times in a row as some form of step aerobics.
In a nutshell, I've basically fallen off the wagon this week, barely clinging on to its rear end. And my reward for this "self-sabotage" is... a loss? Yep, I'm lost.

Bluejaybythesea
05-26-2013, 12:26 PM
JenteIsving: Well, from what I see you have lost over 100lbs on your journey thus far. Since you just said that you have been exorcising (even if not this week) you have to remember that because you have been taking care of your body and losing fat/building muscle your body can now burn access calories on it's own as well as you working out. So it didn't put you as far back as you had feared.

Also, as I have learned recently, maybe you needed a break from your routine. Perhaps the change in habit threw your body for a loop and caused it to actually lose weight versus gain it!

To be honest to actually gain a pound requires some ridiculous amount of calories that I am sure that you have not consumed now knowing how to eat and not gain weight.

I think in the end I want to say congratulations on the loss, don't beat yourself up, and just because you fall off the wagon dose not mean it wont be there waiting the next day. :)

Dumplin
05-26-2013, 03:26 PM
Oh man ! I have to be careful today going to a cookout but taking lots of fruit (for my own safety ) and tomorrow having a cookout at my house with family. We will be playing horse shoes and corn hole which is somewhat a little workout ! I must be careful ! Good Luck everyone on your weight loss :)

bSpring3
05-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Thanks, Dumplin. Hopefully I'll remember to not eat or drink for the half-day before the test.

JenteIsving - I agree with Bluejaybythesea...sometimes it seems like you just need a bit of a jolt from the routine.

I got a nice bike ride in. Nothing fast, but somewhere north of 25 miles total.

MoniqueMclean
05-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Hey everyone, onederland onderland where are you ???? Haha i keep thinking what it would be like if and when i get there i haven't been under 200 hundred pounds in over 10 years .. what a feeling that will be ill be loosing my mind :):):) haha but that is not relaitty as of now but i can dare to dream.. I felt over this last weekend i almost self sabotaged myself i ate healthy but a lil overboard :( oh well i am back on track and went for my 5k walk a lil faster than last time cause i was sweating buckets and was a lot more out of breath .. People have been noticing my weighloss and it makes me happy.. and now i am working on fitting in to a size 14 capri lets see what i can do!

charliee
05-27-2013, 08:17 PM
I took a page from the book of Ian and had 2 beers for dinner. It was on a nice patio with 2 good friends. I can see myself getting used to this.... :)

IanG
05-27-2013, 08:21 PM
As long as you just drink the beer for dinner charliee and do not eat you will lose, lose, lose. Cheers!

I'm sucking on two or three of the good ones right now! On the sticker each should be 250-300 calories a piece. But I won't see any of that. Beer and wine calories are BS. Man cannot get fat from drinking alone.

Bluejaybythesea
05-27-2013, 08:40 PM
I may be going to get ribs tonight..Thank god its a gym day LOL.

charliee
05-27-2013, 08:57 PM
LOL, ribs sound amazing!! Yup Ian just beers no snacks. I'm feeling good.

IanG
05-27-2013, 09:01 PM
Good on you charliee!

PS Ribs + beer = BAD

ghost
05-28-2013, 05:51 PM
I am OFFICIALLY here. 219.2 on the scale this AM, second morning weigh in below 220...HALLE-flippin-LUJAH!

And on a side note: I'm glad I finally found the thread with the people that drink their dinner too.

charliee
05-28-2013, 06:43 PM
**Waves** Allo Ghost! Welcome welcome.

Yes this beer for dinner diet of Ian's is my new favorite thing. Tonight's dinner will be Red Stripe, in honor of the jerk chicken salad I had for lunch! WOot!

JenteIsving
05-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Welcome to all of our newcomers! :carrot:

bSpring3 - I hope your medical test went well and everything is alright? Fingers crossed! :hug:

Bluejay and bSpring3 - Thank you! I think you are right. I guess I sometimes forget that I can trust my body, at least to some extent. It's just that every time I think I've finally got the hang of it, it seems to throw me a curve. Man, this journey really has turned me into some sort of control freak. Oh well, I'm not complaining (although it might not sound like it ;) ).
I'll simply climb back onto this beautiful wagon and go sit on that haystack over there ;)

Monique - I just love your new signature! It makes me giggle every time I see it.

Um, weight-wise there's nothing new to report. Looks like I've dropped a pant size, though. Maybe even one and a half (the jury is still out on that one).

On a side note: it's late May - and as of last Sunday, winter tires are required again due to the weather. Yay? :dizzy:

IanG
05-28-2013, 07:44 PM
It looks like there is a party going on over at 3FC!

Very nice Charliee. Let me know how it goes, including the scale.

I will be hitting the Green Flash Palate Wrecker tonight.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/green-flash-palate-wrecker/94561/

Palate Wrecker was originally brewed for the Hamilton’s Tavern 2nd Anniversary celebration. It’s the most complicated West Coast–inspired IPA we have ever brewed—mashing and sparging with hopped wort, in addition to our hop layering regimen for IPA. We use almost 6 lbs/bbl of Columbus and Centennial hops to create this very bitter hop monster (tested at 149 IBU and no extracts in case you were wondering). By popular demand, it is now released for the world to enjoy (even though this beer isn’t for everyone, only the real hop heads!!!). Cheers! - Chuck Silva - Brewmaster - Green Flash Brewing

I hope I do not stall tomorrow. I always seem to get a weekly stall. I need 2-single digits!

ghost
05-28-2013, 10:53 PM
It looks like there is a party going on over at 3FC!

Very nice Charliee. Let me know how it goes, including the scale.

I will be hitting the Green Flash Palate Wrecker tonight.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/green-flash-palate-wrecker/94561/

Palate Wrecker was originally brewed for the Hamilton’s Tavern 2nd Anniversary celebration. It’s the most complicated West Coast–inspired IPA we have ever brewed—mashing and sparging with hopped wort, in addition to our hop layering regimen for IPA. We use almost 6 lbs/bbl of Columbus and Centennial hops to create this very bitter hop monster (tested at 149 IBU and no extracts in case you were wondering). By popular demand, it is now released for the world to enjoy (even though this beer isn’t for everyone, only the real hop heads!!!). Cheers! - Chuck Silva - Brewmaster - Green Flash Brewing

I hope I do not stall tomorrow. I always seem to get a weekly stall. I need 2-single digits!

That sounds way better then my Miller lite, lol! And if you weigh yourself in Kg tomorrow you'll be under 100 ;)

bSpring3
05-29-2013, 07:38 AM
JenteIsving - thanks. Went fine. It wasn't quite nothing, but about as close as I can get.

Been away from the gym/scale for a few days. Heading back in today.

LebenAlles
05-29-2013, 10:04 AM
So that whole not drinking while on vacation? Didn't happen folks. Didn't happen. I decided that for my 30th birthday, booze needed to involved. I'm going to give myself a week before taking the scale seriously again and see how it goes. Until then, you guys are smoking some scale rubber. What? I don't know, it made sense to me.
Keep on rockin in the free world.

IanG
05-29-2013, 01:01 PM
Just drink and don't eat and drink LebenAlles and you will be good to go.

Beer is the new dinner.

Hope you had fun for your 30th!

And thanks ghost. I guess I am in the 2 digits now!

PreciousMissy
05-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Hello all!!! Just thought I'd pop in and say that I'm only 1lb away from joining this thread. So, according to my current weight loss pattern I should officially be in this thread in 6 short weeks, haha! Seriously. I bounced around 222 and 224 for what seemed like forever until I finally hit 220 this morning. I'll be here soon enough!

LebenAlles, happy belated birthday!!!

JenteIsving
05-29-2013, 02:11 PM
bSpring3 - :hug:

Leben - Happy belated birthday!
Just so you know, I'm not leaving here without you ;)

PreciousMissy - Congrats! So we should be expecting you soon, hm? ;)

JenteIsving
05-31-2013, 12:04 PM
200.7 this morning.

IanG
05-31-2013, 01:10 PM
200.7? Wow, nearly ONE-derland JenteIsving!

ghost
05-31-2013, 01:29 PM
200.7 this morning.

You're like one good bowl movement away from onderland ;)

tapifish
05-31-2013, 06:33 PM
I've been hovering between 215 and 213 forever or what feels like atleast....well I weighed this am and I was 210 woohoo!!! Very excited I have been a little too easy on myself lately but I'm ready to buckle down and get outta the 200s!!!!

IanG
05-31-2013, 08:54 PM
I just need the frickin' single digits!

charliee
06-02-2013, 12:53 PM
Woot Ian!! You got your single digits!! I'm going to have to race to catch up. Looks like everyone is just powering through this thread.

elvislover324
06-02-2013, 12:55 PM
207.4 Ian?!?! Congrats!!! (Sorry I was lurking again!!)

charliee
06-02-2013, 12:58 PM
lol, you're always welcome elvis. I lurk in a few threads myself. Haha.

mygirlvj
06-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Starting to feel like I'm going to be here forever.......

205 again this morning. uugghh.

charliee
06-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Inching a bit closer towards onederland. Have a dinner out tonight, so I'll have to be careful. If I can get down to 210 by next week, I'll be over the moon. Hope everyone has a great day.

IanG
06-05-2013, 10:51 AM
I'm racing the final 10! The 210s were tough though.

Nearly there. When I get closer I am going to ask you guys to leave to give me and ONE-derland some one-on-one time.

It's going to be nasty.

There's a score to settle.

charliee
06-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Lol Ian, I promise to leave you two alone. But I probably will have a glass pressed up against the door so I can listen in. :rofl:

IanG
06-05-2013, 08:59 PM
I'm hoping ONE-derland will go a little easier on you charliee once I have finished with her!

There will be cuss words.

charliee
06-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Lol, me too. And I completely understand, 40 percent of my vocabulary is completely comprised of cuss words. :)

IanG
06-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Good charliee. If you get there first, then I know she will be in good hands!

MoniqueMclean
06-06-2013, 06:59 AM
Ian haha you will get there just push it !!

Ghost I laughed my butt of with that comment, and its funny I think that way too I always add my bowel movements in there haha !!

I am really wanting to be in wonderland next month but we shall see 10 pound I gotta loose lets see what happens :) I think a few of us have a thing for onederland I am sure wonderland is gunna get their azz kicked lol

Matilda08
06-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Looking forward to joining this thread soon :)

mygirlvj
06-07-2013, 09:47 AM
202.4 this morning. I will see ONE-derland by the end of this month yet.

mnemosyne
06-07-2013, 10:45 AM
hey y'all! 219 and wandering over here for probably the next few months. :)

charliee
06-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Yay!! Mnemosyne I'm so glad you're here. Welcome to the fight of your life. LOL. Onederland really likes to test the nerves. Ian's pretty close though and has promised to give her a stern "talking" to, so hopefully the rest of us can get by without incident. :)

mygirlvj Woot! You're so close girl!!

I'm hoping to get down to the 2-single digits by next week, so I'm gonna kick it up this weekend. Wish me luck!

IanG
06-07-2013, 09:20 PM
You'll love the 2-digits Charliee. I found them easier than the 2-teens.

It looks like the next set of ONE-derlanders are not going to take things sitting down.

It's going to be an invasion!

dcapulet
06-08-2013, 11:51 AM
200.0. Seriously.

lunarsongbird
06-08-2013, 01:53 PM
dcapulet- Wow! EXCITING! SO CLOSE!! Fabulous!!

IanG
06-08-2013, 02:42 PM
dcapulet, might be a good time to go to the toilet, have a haircut, or cut your finger nails. Anything to sneak into ONE-derland!

charliee
06-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Haha, so true Ian. I say pee and you'll be there Dcapulet.

So I need some advice, I've been slacking off in the exercise department for the last couple of weeks and I want to get back on track. I lowered my calorie intake to make up for the lack of exercise, and I'm wondering if I should up it right away, or work out for a few days and then slowly up it again.

Any thoughts?

IanG
06-08-2013, 04:09 PM
I would see how it goes without upping your calories. I never did up mine, even with the large amounts of exercise I am doing. I do pay extra attention to protein though and try to eat as much of that as I can in a low calorie way.

dcapulet
06-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Thanks you guys :) I told my husband this morning - no where to go but down. Any loss at all next week will do it - so that's where i'm going!!

lunarsongbird
06-08-2013, 07:56 PM
About calories and exercising....I advise letting your body lead the way. If your hungry? Eat until not. :)

I actually dropped a pound in the middle of the day. Isn't that awesome?! I LOVE when that happens. 203.8
I went to a farmers market and spoke to a really cool chick that is into herbs. http://www.annasapothecary.com/
She had a nice liver cleansing tincture that I decided to try. Turns out some of the herbs are also a bit of a diuretic, which is nice, because I carry around so much water weight.

IanG
06-10-2013, 06:00 AM
I am preparing my victory speech! 2.5lbs to go.

JoeyJac
06-10-2013, 06:09 AM
Hi guys

very happy to hear all your great news ! Yahoo!

Keep it up!

JoeyJac

LebenAlles
06-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Hey Guys, Prodigal Leben here. I screwed around for awhile after my birthday debauchery. Decided to go back and visit the 220's AGAIN. I just can't seem to stay away. But there are no more weddings, no more birthdays, no more reasons to cheat. Just me, 217.6 lbs, and onderland to shoot for. So here we go again.

Ian! You're inspiring and infuriating with your quick jaunt through this thread. Do what you do, man, do what you do. I'll catch up!

Jente, I hereby give you permission to move into the onderland thread. It will be even more inspiration to keep it together and chase after you and Ian. You are rocking it hardcore.

Sounds like we've got a lot of good things going on in here. Keep on keepin on, folks.

mnemosyne
06-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the welcome charliee! I'm honestly a bit flabbergasted by now so I'm just taking it as it comes. So much more fit though lately it is insane.

You question about calories, well. I'm not an expert but I'd leave them lower and maybe add a snack right after the workout? And get your extra calories in that snack!

--

Man, this morning on weather.com (I need to figure out if I can get away without an a/c for another week or whether I need to take my only free night to go out and buy one tonight!) one of the stories was a series of pictures of Machu Picchu. I was there last year, had just gotten back at this time, and was like, 315 lbs when I got back from Peru. Machu Picchu was spectacular but really tough. I so wish I had lost this weight before I went!

IanG
06-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Thanks Leben, and see you there! I am busting it right now to get down these last few pounds.

And then it will be time to work on goal...

charliee
06-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Iaaaaannnnnn!!! You are speeding through this thread, imma never catch up. I think you need to write a diet book called Beer & Salad.

Good idea mnemosyne, I'm going to try that this week and see what happens.

So remember when I said I was going to kick it up a notch this weekend.... well kicking it up turned out to be lounging around watching Supernatural.

Sad Trombone (http://www.sadtrombone.com)

Luckily I didn't stray too much on the food side, but I need to back in the gym stat.

And Ian...
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2814961152/h8800D52B/

IanG
06-10-2013, 08:26 PM
I'll work on that book Charliee!

It would actually be called beer, salad and busting my ar$e (once I got to 220lbs).

It was too much for me to exercise more than just walking at the heavier weights so it had to be diet first.

But once enough weight came off, I turbo'ed it with exercise. That's been the latest part of my journey.

And I am waiting for ya!

Or at least I will be, on the other side of ONE-derland!

charliee
06-10-2013, 11:48 PM
And I am waiting for ya!

Or at least I will be, on the other side of ONE-derland!

Lol, good! I need the motivation. ;)

SuperHeroTeacher
06-11-2013, 12:29 AM
I want to be here with you two-teeners so bad! 4 more pounds and I'm moving in! Probably about the same time Ian's moving out...;)

Bluejaybythesea
06-11-2013, 01:13 AM
Hey guys, been absent a few days. I went on vacation to southern California and went to Magic Mountain (a six-flags park in socali for those not familiar). I ended up not weighing for 2 days, then going up from 207 to 209 back down to 206 today. I hope I can move over this hump and finally make my goal of 203 and move on with my life, lol. We'll see.

6 more lbs to one-derland :)

Nice losses for everyone who has over the last days :)

charliee
06-11-2013, 09:29 PM
You'll get there SuperHero! I'm wishing for wooshes for all of us.
Congrats Bluejay you're so close.

I hit the gym yesterday (woot) and will be back at it today, weight has stalled out for a couple of days, but I'm sure it will get moving again by the weekend.

Hope everybody had a good day!

P.S (I still miss Elvis)

Bluejaybythesea
06-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Dropping again (kinda) but still in the 207/205 zone. I think I might be doing too much cardio... I don't suppose i stress how much I enjoy/just simply run while at the gym.

Gonna cut to to 2 10 min runs and up the weight training instead.

Bluejaybythesea
06-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Hey guys so I've seen two things saying "I miss Elvis"... What did I miss?

EDIT: Funny how I dug to answer this question all morning then as I am finally giving up and asking in a post I then find the answer I am looking for in less than 5 mins. That is very unfortunate.

bSpring3
06-17-2013, 10:43 PM
Hey all. Spent a little time bouncing around the low 220's...now I'm back.

Also took last week off the gym as I'm still dealing with health issues, and that has me kind of down, knowing surgery is on the horizon. However, was back on the treadmill today. Extending the C25K week to a couple weeks. Last time I tried this week of the program, I was verging on shin splints. Tonight, felt much stronger. I'm okay with lengthening the process, as it seems more likely to "stick", and I'm less likely to injure myself.

Congrats to all those feeling the success. Best wishes to those feeling challenges.

I've plateaued, it seems, for a little while. Now, I feel like I'm down a little in size and working my way down again on the weight.

IanG
06-17-2013, 10:53 PM
Done and dusted! Thanks guys for all your help!

On to the 190s and beyond!

bSpring3
06-17-2013, 11:15 PM
Yay, Ian.

Enjoy wonderland...don't wait around for me, though. I think my path's a little slower.

JenteIsving
06-20-2013, 05:49 PM
Hey guys! I've been absent for a while, life got in the way. So, what did I miss?

Anyways, call me Alice: 198.6 this morning! :carrot:
Wonder-One-derland, we meet at last ;)

Leben, where are you?

thnknthin1
06-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Hey guys! I've been absent for a while, life got in the way. So, what did I miss?

Anyways, call me Alice: 198.6 this morning! :carrot:
Wonder-One-derland, we meet at last ;)

Leben, where are you?

Congratulations making it to Onederland!! :carrot:

I'm still subscribed to this thread from when I was in it :)

bSpring3
06-20-2013, 10:36 PM
Congrats, JenteIsving!

Y'all are leaving...I hope to join you all someday. (Not sure how quickly it'll be.)

SuperHeroTeacher
06-21-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm unofficially moving in! I was able to push down to 219.8 this morning after a 14-hour fast, blood draw, and intense workout! Unfortunately my official medifast weigh in was 221.6 (pre-blood draw and workout).

IanG
06-21-2013, 09:39 PM
Well done SuperHeroTeacher! Next stop ONE-derland!

mygirlvj
06-22-2013, 11:54 AM
I seen 199.4 on the scale this morning. It was beautiful :) however.... I know its not real. I drank a lot last night so my bodies probably very dehydrated. I will be drinking a lot again tonight. The good news is I don't munch or eat bad foods when I drink and I try to stick to diet pepsi as a mix. Next week the scale should be interesting. Have a good day all.

IanG
06-22-2013, 12:03 PM
Oooh. Should be good mygirlvj.

mygirlvj
06-22-2013, 12:28 PM
I hope so because I've been 203-205 for a month now.

SuperHeroTeacher
06-22-2013, 04:04 PM
I'm down to 219.2 this morning so it looks like I'm sticking around :D

bSpring3
06-23-2013, 01:11 AM
Yay, SuperHeroTeacher and mygirlvj.

I needed some movement this weekend, so I biked about 35 miles yesterday, and then biked back today, plus a little more.

Matilda08
06-24-2013, 09:00 AM
Finally made it here, its been a long hard fight lol but I welcome 219.2 today :):)

SuperHeroTeacher
06-24-2013, 09:24 PM
Well, I'm back up to 220.6 (too much sodium yesterday - darn lunch meats!), but I refuse to leave this thread!!!

charliee
06-24-2013, 10:38 PM
Congrats SuperHero and Matilda!! Welcome!

bSpring3
06-25-2013, 08:51 AM
No one's kicking you out, SuperHeroTeacher. Glad you're here.

HeidiL84
06-25-2013, 11:12 PM
Hit 219.5 today, so looking forward to working towards onederland! Honestly, it's hard to even imagine. I'm closing in on the smallest I've ever been in my adult life, so being even smaller is an exciting prospect!

SuperHeroTeacher
06-26-2013, 12:54 AM
No one's kicking you out, SuperHeroTeacher. Glad you're here.

Thanks! Back down to 219.6 today!

bSpring3
06-26-2013, 01:37 AM
Congrats, HeidiL84 and re-congrats SuperHeroTeacher.

No gym (or scale, since that's at the gym) for me today. I was lazy and went to a movie instead.

Bluejaybythesea
06-26-2013, 09:32 PM
19Deltawifey: Congrats! I feel ya with the stalls I feel like ever since I started the gym that is what life has become, one huge stall. It's cool though. I hit 201.4 today, was 203.4 the previous day and was 203.4 again today so maybe if everyone wishes really hard I'll woosh down to 199 tomorrow LOL.

bSpring3: What movie?

HeidiL84: Gratz :D

bSpring3
06-26-2013, 09:47 PM
19Deltawifey: congrats

Bluejaybythesea: Byzanteum for the movie. Not sure yet if I'd recommend it, but I enjoyed it. Of course, the fact that it was a free preview generally helps w/the enjoyment factor. I even managed to skip my kryptonite, i.e., popcorn. (I do have it w/out butter...but still...)

Tonight I went to the gym and was another lb down. (yay!) Haven't seen these numbers in about a decade. 5 more lbs and I'm at my next mini-goal -- 3 stone lost. After that, it's 50# down for the next.

SuperHeroTeacher
06-27-2013, 01:50 AM
Back down to 219.0 today :smug:

Here's to moving further down the teens tomorrow!

Matilda08
06-28-2013, 11:24 AM
Congrats to everyone making progress!

My wi is 218 looking to get lower within the next few weeks

mygirlvj
06-28-2013, 12:19 PM
Hi everyone.

Scale read 199.8 this morning so I think I have officially reached one-derland. I tend to not really believe my new lows until I have seen them consistantly for a few days so if it still reads this after the week-end I'll be thrilled.

I'm in Canada so it's a long week-end here. Hope everyone has a good week-end. :)

JenteIsving
06-28-2013, 02:18 PM
Congrats to all the newcomers! :carrot:

thnknthin1 and bSpring3 - Thank you! :hug:
I'm so excited to finally be in... you-know-where (and also a little scared, but that's a whole nother story).

mygirlvj - Congrats! :carrot:

charliee
06-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Yay!!!!!! mygirlvj Congratulations!!! Have a super long weekend! Happy Canada Day!! :)

LebenAlles
07-01-2013, 08:56 AM
I think I'm finally breaking through 214. I think the reason I've had a big problem getting past that weight is because it was the weight I maintained for quite awhile in 2008. I've heard that your body can hold on to these weights and make it hard for you to get past them once you reach it. I haven't been under 200 in my adult life, so hopefully there won't be anything to hold onto after this!

Jente, congrats on onderland!!! Woohoo!!! I've stalled out for quite awhile, but things are picking back up now so I should be right at your heels very soon.

SuperHeroTeacher
07-01-2013, 04:33 PM
After bobbing up and down between 119.s and 220.s for a week, I'm at 218.6 today!!!

bSpring3
07-01-2013, 11:30 PM
That's some bob, SHTeach. ;)

I thought I had blood sugar readings going in the right direction. They're not. I can't say I'm a saint on the eating, but I've been pretty well disciplined. It's very frustrating.

IanG
07-01-2013, 11:42 PM
All you guys need to get into ONE-derland. I'm keepin' it warm for ya!

JenteIsving
07-02-2013, 01:47 PM

Yes, please! It's pretty quiet in One-derland these days.
(Is it vacation time already? :o )

SuperHeroTeacher
07-02-2013, 09:19 PM

I'm TRYING my hardest!!! Since I've gotten serious about exercise my body isn't wanting to release the pounds. I do measurements on Friday though and I'm expecting some major drops there!

LebenAlles
07-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Finally hit my 212 goal!! Very excited. Onederland is ever in my sights, and before that I'll be hitting the 100lbs lost milestone. Pretty freaking amazing.
Keep on keepin on, everybody!

SeeMyFeet
07-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Hello Helllooo Helllooooo!

Getting ready to crash the party over here! Still have over 5lb to go, but I'm Ready To Move.

Looks like folks tend to move in and out of this thread quickly....who's still around???

LebenAlles
07-05-2013, 08:36 PM
SeeMyFeet, I'm here and I definitely haven't moved out of here quickly, haha. The twoteens kicked my butt, but I'm on the doorstep of saying seeyalater to them and moving on to the 20X's...hopefully they will be kinder to me. Hope to see you crashing the party in here soon!

Dani86
07-06-2013, 10:13 AM
Well, it looks like this is my new home! I'm at 217.2.. Hello to everyone :D

JenteIsving
07-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Finally hit my 212 goal!! Very excited. Onederland is ever in my sights, and before that I'll be hitting the 100lbs lost milestone. Pretty freaking amazing.
Keep on keepin on, everybody!

YAY! Congrats! :carrot:

JenteIsving
07-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Looks like folks tend to move in and out of this thread quickly....who's still around???

:sssh: I'm still here - "illegally" :o

Cherie2888
07-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Hello everyone! I was at 218 at my "official" weigh in this morning. So excited to be down over 100 lbs since last summer and in the two teens for the first time in 15 years. Have a great weekend all!

SuperHeroTeacher
07-06-2013, 04:40 PM
I'm still here! I had a rough week with some off-plan choices, but I'm down to 217.6 this morning :)

LebenAlles
07-07-2013, 02:13 PM
209.8 today...saying goodbye to the stinkin' 2teens. They were really rough. Survived the fourth by staying in and not having any bad food in the house...it seems to have worked, though I've been dreaming about ice cream for days now.

bSpring3
07-08-2013, 12:05 AM
Yay to all the new folks who are moving in.

Haven't weighed myself in a few days, so not sure if I've moved any...I rather doubt it. Having a bit of trouble eating today, but that's getting kind of normal.

LebenAlles
07-08-2013, 08:24 AM
208.6 today...so far the 20X's have been kind. Don't want to say that too loud though and jinx myself. Shooting for 205 by the end of the week...

Glad to hear that there are still people hanging around...Jente, glad to see you stopped by, looks like you're rocking it hardcore in the 190's...almost to the 180's! You go!

JenteIsving
07-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Jente, glad to see you stopped by, looks like you're rocking it hardcore in the 190's...almost to the 180's! You go!

I just can't stay away ;)
Yeah, the 190's have been surprisingly kind to me so far. Maybe my body is trying to make up for those hellish 2teens ;)
What is it with these 2teens anyway? They were rough for you, me and, if I remember correctly, Ian too...

And now you are really, really close to the 100 lbs lost mark. :carrot:

bSpring3
07-08-2013, 10:40 PM
I hadn't weighed myself in a couple days. Thought I might be up, but I'm not.

Did have a good workout at the gym tonight...that always helps.

LebenAlles
07-09-2013, 08:11 AM
207.8 today. Two lbs til 100 lbs lost! I always seem to get stuck when i have two lbs until a major goal. Perhaps I can rewrite history this this time?

And yeah, Jente, the twoteens definitely were brutal...I think most everyone has a problem with them. I wonder why that is? Hrmm. Glad the 190's have treated you so well though! We all need that quick decade every now and then.

side salad
07-09-2013, 04:50 PM
just rejoined 3fc and this is where i need to be

good luck ladies - lets get to ONE-derland!

shutterbugmama84
07-09-2013, 05:05 PM
I've never joined one of these threads so I hope it's okay if I jump in. I'm at 212 today. Being under 200 will be such a huge milestone and I can not wait!!! I haven't been under 200 since I was pregnant with my daughter six years ago.

SuperHeroTeacher
07-09-2013, 09:27 PM
I feel like I've been in the two-teens forever! 218.4 today...

SuperHeroTeacher
07-10-2013, 03:45 PM
WOOHOO! Down to 216.8 today! :carrot:

hamlette
07-14-2013, 12:00 PM
hi,, ive been a 3fc member since quite sum time but stopped posting as i wasnt going anywhere with my weightloss,, particularly due to some stressful personal ongoings,,, however, things are relatively better now and i restarted my weight loss journey on 1st june 2013.. im down 23 lbs and am currently at 216 lbs,,, hoping to get in the 200's soon!!!!!

SuperHeroTeacher
07-14-2013, 03:44 PM
Welcome back hamlette!

I'm very excited to be down to 213.6 today! :carrot:

PUPMOM5
07-15-2013, 04:34 PM
This is my first time posting in this thread. One-derland is only 6 lbs away. I have been overweight since nine years old and can never recall seeing a "1" as the first number of my weight. We're going away for three days to visit my husband's in-laws and I am nervous about it but completely committed to eating healthy and moving as much as possible.

hamlette
07-16-2013, 11:04 AM
Thank you SuperHeroTeacher!!! Good job :D, hope I see that number soon!!

No change for me today,, weight staying put at 216.0 lbs ,,, hoping for a better number tmrw!!

bSpring3
07-16-2013, 11:21 PM
Tiny movement today...yay! It'll be a little bit before I make it to onederland, but I'm moving in the right direction.

hamlette
07-17-2013, 11:02 AM
:D 215.1 today,,, down with the number!!!!!!

andddddd DH has offered to take me on a 5 day trip to turkey if i get to onederland by 3rd September.... what do you guyz think? is it possible? :S

nitrus29
07-18-2013, 10:33 AM
Hi all !! joining this thread today as I weighed in at 219.6 :D
not looking forward to staying here !! ;)

hamlette
07-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Ladada di dah! 214.6 today :D

SuperHeroTeacher
07-18-2013, 07:02 PM
Welcome nitrus! I hope you get out of here faster than I have ;). The two-teens have been brutal to me :(.

Things have finally been moving in the right direction the past week or so and I'm down to a low of 213.2 today :carrot:

nitrus29
07-19-2013, 10:43 AM
good to see you here SuperHeroTeacher :hug:
You zipped out of the 230s-220s thread so fast, I didn't even notice when you left :D
am sure it's about time you zip out of this one too!!! you can do it!!! cos you HAVE!! ;)

Cherie2888
07-21-2013, 09:01 AM
At 213. My goal of Onederland by Labor Day is within sight! I can do this!

hamlette
07-21-2013, 11:03 AM
Had a wonderful/awful weekend,,, it was wonderful because my husband and i went to my parents place for the whole weekend, my brother was there from university and my sister was also there with her kids, so got to spend some quality time with family,,,,, BUTTTTTT,,, family get togethers always mean bad bad bad food choices :( my mother cooked up a feast both days,,, u name it and we had it,, fried chicken, fries, Alfredo pasta, pizzas, pot pies, apple crumble with custard, batter fried prawns, thai noodles,etc etc etc ,,,,,, im ashamed of myself,, i didnt stuff myself like i wld have previously, but i still managed to eat a bit of everything and now that im home, I FEEL AWFULLLLL :( i dont want to get on the scale,,, i know i have to but im so scared ,,, sighhhhhhhh

nitrus29
07-21-2013, 01:31 PM
217.6 even after a bad weekend food wise.. pizzas n chips! all in moderation though.. counted them within calories!

hamlette
07-22-2013, 11:05 AM
resumed my healthy eating plan,,,, STILL.CANNOT.GET.ON.SCALE *shudders*

hamlette
07-23-2013, 05:13 AM
finally got on scale... Im up two pounds,, joy,,, however, ive decided that cheat days are NOT worth it,,, AT ALL,,there will be no more cheat days till I reach onederland, and then we'll see,,, extremely disappointed, but I guess ill just have to soldier on...

shutterbugmama84
07-23-2013, 07:24 AM
I was finally able to change my chick avatar to 20lbs lost! Yipee!!! I had stalled for a couple weeks when I decided I could just eyeball my food and eat until full instead of calorie counting. As soon as I started calorie counting, my weight started dropping again. So that was a lesson learned for me!

nitrus29
07-24-2013, 12:31 PM
good job shutterbugmama84 :carrot:

I am yo-yoing all over the place, wake up to 217 and by the end of the day I am upto 219 and then again back down. Need to stabilize this by figuring out a better diet plan I think!! :(

SuperHeroTeacher
07-24-2013, 08:00 PM
I'm back up to 215.8 :(

Major bloat + bad food choices = nasty scale results

hamlette
07-25-2013, 07:55 AM
Sorry for another rant but im just so depressed... My brother in law is getting married in december so another incentive is to look good for the wedding... Ive been married 7 yrz and have no kids... Im 27 yrs old btw.. My MIL called today and at the end of the conversation started asking me wat we're doing to conceive and why arent we getting treatment done and all.. I finally mustered up the courage to tell her tht thisis a private matter between me and my husband and so I dont want to talk abt it... After hanging up, all past menories of previous weddings and how everyone(relatives u only get to meet at weddings) eye me pitiyingly, resurfaced... This wedding wont be any different... No onez going to notice me or my weight loss im just going to get the pity stares again, and the pity talk..wats the use..... I just feel so down all of a sudden...

nitrus29
07-25-2013, 11:49 AM
I'm sorry you are going through this hamlette You're only 27, babies happen when they want to happen.. don't beat yourself up over it. I am 29 and not even married yet so I know exactly what you mean about the pity looks and things from family during weddings :( Take it easy and enjoy the fruits of your weight loss.. you are going to look great at the wedding !!! and who knows.. december is still a long way to go, anything could happen!! So chin up :hug:

nitrus29
07-25-2013, 11:51 AM
and the ups and downs on the scale.. I figured it out as it's TOM time starting today!! urghhhh.. the unnecessary stress of trying to figure out where you're going wrong with the weight loss when the scale doesn't move the direction it should... 219 today!! :no:

2muchbelly
07-25-2013, 01:18 PM
hi all.
finally made it in here.
219 today!!!

haven't been in my 2 teens for over 10 years.
So proud of myself.

I'm going to keep going, and hopefully wont be in here very long.

good luck to you all.

bSpring3
07-26-2013, 12:43 AM
Welcome folks! Bounces are expected...congrats on where you're at!

I've been stalling around myself for the last few weeks...hoping to get some movement soon myself. Last time I was at this weight was when my gall bladder was on the outs. That was about 10 yrs ago.

Hopefully we'll all be moving in the right direction soon.

hamlette
07-26-2013, 04:13 AM
nitrus29 .. Thank you so much for the support! Means alot coz I was really down yesterday,,, ppl WILL talk, I just need to figure out a way not to let it get to me I guess :)

As for my weight update...my depression changed to anger which I then used to fuel my walk with, and a usually 25 min walk changed to a 40 min one! Haha! I put my emotions to good use :D anddddddd I weighed in at 213.8 today so im happy!!

nitrus29
07-26-2013, 10:57 AM
woo hoo!! way to go hamlette !! You got this!!! :high:
and welcome 2muchbelly don't get too comfortable here, I know I wanna leave asap!!
It is TOM time so I am not even going to bother with the weigh-ins for the next few days.. just popped in to say Happy Friday!! :D

cincorn
07-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Ah ha! I found you nitrus! I am officially moving down into this thread this morning, as I weighed in at 219.6

I was in the hospital from the 18th until the 23rd with acute pancreatitis. Nothing to eat but ice chips for 4 of those days so it's no wonder I lost 4 lbs., but I've lost another pound since getting out and I think it will stick because I still don't have much of an appetite. I am a little nervous because I have to have another CT scan next week b/c the doctor "sees something" in my pancreas, though he can't tell what because of all the inflammation. Don't ever have acute pancreatitis!!!! It is QUITE painful.

Anyway, I was doing low-carb dieting but now I have to change it all up because my doctor wants a VERY low fat approach. I am going back to 90% vegetables, fruit, beans, raw nuts with a goal of 40-50% of those being raw and only allowing 10% per day for meat/dairy/grain.

Good luck to everyone in getting into onderland!:dust:

nitrus29
07-27-2013, 09:16 AM
cincorn Yaaaay you made it. :carrot: I was wondering what happened to your results, hope you're better.. that does sound painful. :( on the bright side, your diet is going to be really healthy now and you're going to kick the pancreatitis'' butt !! Stay positive!! :hug:

bSpring3
07-27-2013, 10:33 AM
cincorn -- welcome. Hopefully things stay better on the health front.

My scale is still not bulging, but I found the tape measurer (really wasn't sure where I'd put it) and I'm down about 1" on the hips, which puts me about 5" - 6" lost from where I started at the beginning of the year. That feels good. I'd feel better if the scale agreed, maybe, but it's a positive move.

hamlette
07-28-2013, 10:06 AM
weighed in at 212.9 today, yayyyyyyyy :D buttttttttt,,, yes, there's a but,,, I have a planned breakfast with frnds and DH at this great cafe tmrw and their croissants with eggs, ,meat and cheese and waffles are amazing,,,, now I can hav a healthier alternative;a mushroom cheese omlette with brown bread BUT I dont want to :( should I consider this my 3 days early once a month cheat day(which was originally scheduled for 1st aug?? Or should I stick to plan?

PUPMOM5
07-28-2013, 10:15 AM
202.6 this morning. Will I see onederland this week? Next week? I'm super excited!

@hamlette, if you already had a planned cheat day, I would go for the yummy croissants early. But they're my weakness. :)

hamlette
07-28-2013, 10:54 AM
Thank you for your input PUPMOM5 , im thinking the same andddddddd im a sucker for croissants!! Ohhhhh the aroma of warm, fresh croissants, Heavenly!!! And congrats on your number!! you're almost outta here! Yayyyy! Good luck!

2muchbelly
07-28-2013, 05:47 PM
218. probably would have been lighter today--but my dinner last night-- was the thing dreams are made of..so Ill be content with this weight.

This week I will be in full attack mode. .

nitrus29
07-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Post TOM back to 217! Finished my first 5K yesterday, I thought I would suck but I ran past some pretty skinny folks :D Felt really good to finish and now am really motivated to run more!! :jig:

Matilda08
07-29-2013, 09:50 AM
Im still here but not complaining lol wi at 217.4 today

hamlette
07-29-2013, 10:33 AM
212.4 today :),, the big breakfast is tmrw,, lets see what happens!

NITRUS29 great job on running ur first 5k! I really need to up my exercise ,,

2muchbelly
07-29-2013, 03:47 PM
217. yay

wordsthatrhyme
07-29-2013, 04:11 PM
I weighed in at 205 this morning after not losing anything for a month.

I'll hopefully be in wonderland again in the next few weeks if not sooner.
:)