100 lb. Club - Only happy tears today! Hello onederland!

elvislover324
05-06-2013, 01:35 PM
It's like a Christmas miracle. Lost 1.2lbs last week!

199.4lbs this morning!!

And did I cry!!! Happy tears though, I was just so overwhelmed!!! I was so stressed on my way to the doctor's office as I woke up with my TOM again (sorry TMI) and it's a week earlier than it should be so I was like, "Seriously, no one is even going to believe this if I don't get there again, how many more excuses can I come up with?"

I'm so excited I might have danced off a few more ounces!! :carrot::carrot::carrot:

The one thing I was so very thankful for while I sat in my car going to my doc's office was that I knew I had all of you whether it was good news or bad. But I'm even more thankful that it's finally good news today!! Thanks so much for your support all these months I have been here. Onederland is a huge milestone in my weightloss mission and I couldn't have done it without every single one of you. :hug:

fadedbluejeans
05-06-2013, 01:38 PM
THIS IS ONDERFUL! Congratulations, no one deserves it more!

Dani86
05-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Yayyyyy!! Congrats! I'm sooooo happy for you!

nitrus29
05-06-2013, 01:41 PM
YOU DID IT !!!!!! :hug:
:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot: (dancing with u)

Arctic Mama
05-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Hurray! Smashed through yet another goal. You ROCK!

thnknthin1
05-06-2013, 01:44 PM
YAY!!!!!! I knew it would happen Elvis!!! I'm sooooooo happy for you!! It's all downhill from here girl!!!

:encore::cheer::cp::carrot:

elvislover324
05-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Thank you all, I can't even believe it. I keep looking at the "1" in front of the number and it seems surreal.

I meant to add above, the best part---the scale wasn't even considered the 200s when it was bee-bopping through all the numbers (I swear it's like being on the biggest loser when it's trying to calculate for those few seconds and I'm screaming at it to stop on a low number!).

I couldn't wait to tell you all.

Silverfire
05-06-2013, 01:45 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

:cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

I don't know if this is enough to show you how freaking excited I am for you Elvis!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :high:

mygirlvj
05-06-2013, 01:47 PM
So happy for you. Congratulations. When I get there I swear I'm taking a picture with my ipod so I can just stare at the number starting with a 1-- randomly throughout the day..

PreciousMissy
05-06-2013, 01:47 PM
That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novus
05-06-2013, 01:53 PM
:bravo: :woohoo: :congrat:

:broc:

:goodscale

elvislover324
05-06-2013, 01:56 PM
So happy for you. Congratulations. When I get there I swear I'm taking a picture with my ipod so I can just stare at the number starting with a 1-- randomly throughout the day..

I was shaking too much to even consider taking a picture with my phone!

Getting to 199 is so emotional for me, it means I have made it. It was the first BIG goal I had set back in July when all of this started and when I got to 299, I said "ok just 100 more" and then I got that pit in my stomach like "yeah right, sure I will". And now HERE I AM!! It's nothing short of a miracle.

time2lose
05-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Congratulations!!! :cp::cp:

You are such an inspiration!

IanG
05-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Oh crap. I get into the two-teens and both Beth and Elvis get the heck outta there! And not by a little bit either.

Go figure.

time2lose
05-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Back in 2010 when I first got below 200 and then lost 100 pounds, Sandi kept a list of ONEderland All*Stars that is a sticky at the top of this forum. I don't think that Sandi is a moderator any longer. I wonder if there is another moderator who would add to that list? If not, I think that you should add a post to that thread to add your name! You are an All Star!!

Mozzy
05-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Super congratulations!
I am so very proud of you!!!!!!

Hugs :hug:

Remington90
05-06-2013, 02:13 PM
CONGRATS! So nice to see you made it there. Be so so proud of yourself! You make a wonderful inspiration for all of us. Keep it up! :carrot: :hug:

elvislover324
05-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Thank you all so much, you have no idea how happy I am today. I still have a long way to go but I'm like 2/3rds done and I'm not stopping!

The support and motivation I get from this site is priceless. You are all an amazing group of people and I'm proud to say I know you all (even if it's just online!).

And Ian...don't take it personal! I kept that seat warm since Feb.18 when I got to the 2-teens thread, I never planned on overstaying my welcome!!

joefla70
05-06-2013, 02:29 PM
Elvis has left the 200s! Congrats on reaching your milestone!

immaculate
05-06-2013, 02:32 PM
Congratulations Elvis!!! I'm so happy and excited for you!

NorthernChick13
05-06-2013, 02:36 PM
:carrot::cb::hat::dancer::broc::cheer::cheer::chee r::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::balloons::wo o::strong:YES YES YES YES YES! I HAVE BEEN CHECKING ALL MORNING! I AM SO FRIGGIN EXCITED FOR YOU! AND SO PROUD!

YOU ARE A BEAST! But a sexy, slender beast! This made my day :D YES!

rodeogirl
05-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!

So Happy For You!!

Numina Dae
05-06-2013, 02:58 PM
Look at what you have accomplished! Hard work, persistence, educating yourself and moving out of your comfort zone in so many ways --- it has paid off ONE-DERFULLY!

Congratulations ---- you are queen for the day (the week?) and we bow before your awesomeness!

http://users.telenet.be/honeybee1/allah.gif

ChickieBoom
05-06-2013, 03:04 PM
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! Yay! So thrilled for you!

ubergirl
05-06-2013, 03:23 PM
What an achievement!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

dangerouscurvesahead
05-06-2013, 03:31 PM
i KNEW it was you as soon as i saw the thread title! Congratulations lady, awesome job! So unbelievably happy for you!

lunarsongbird
05-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Huzzah!!!
I'm so excited for you!!!!
http://ups.mazda626.net/img-348630-1-im-so-excited.jpg

ichoose2believe
05-06-2013, 03:59 PM
:bravo: :bravo: :cp: :cp: :cp:

belovedspirit
05-06-2013, 04:04 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay:

P.S. I was shaking too much to even consider taking a picture with my phone!

Getting to 199 is so emotional for me, it means I have made it. It was the first BIG goal I had set back in July when all of this started and when I got to 299, I said "ok just 100 more" and then I got that pit in my stomach like "yeah right, sure I will". And now HERE I AM!! It's nothing short of a miracle.

This is so inspiring!

elvislover324
05-06-2013, 04:19 PM
Thank you all so very much!! It's been an awesome day, I feel so different and it's only a 1.2lb loss. So much of this mission is so mental for me, it's like giant hurdles I'm jumping over in my brain.

I wore a new outfit today (my 199 mini-goal gift that I bought a few weeks ago) doing my week 7 day 1 of the C25K training. I looked down at myself while I was running and didn't even recognize myself. My arms and legs and stomach don't even look like me. I know it's just new clothes but they changed my whole perspective. I did wonder (for 1 second!) if I would have felt so wonderful in these clothes if I was still 200.6 like I was last week and then I remembered the 200s are overwith and I never have to worry about this again!!

I'm going to shower and change out of my new workout clothes and wear something beautiful for when my husband gets home. He's been just as much support as all of you, except he's been dealing with the tears in person the last few weeks!! Tonight is going to be a good, good night (to quote the Black Eyed Peas song!). I'm so very excited about 199, sorry if I seem ridiculous over this!

opheliaphoenix
05-06-2013, 05:38 PM
http://www.popularvirals.com/images/congratulations/congratulations-0968.gif

belovedspirit
05-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Thank you all so very much!! It's been an awesome day, I feel so different and it's only a 1.2lb loss. So much of this mission is so mental for me, it's like giant hurdles I'm jumping over in my brain.

I wore a new outfit today (my 199 mini-goal gift that I bought a few weeks ago) doing my week 7 day 1 of the C25K training. I looked down at myself while I was running and didn't even recognize myself. My arms and legs and stomach don't even look like me. I know it's just new clothes but they changed my whole perspective. I did wonder (for 1 second!) if I would have felt so wonderful in these clothes if I was still 200.6 like I was last week and then I remembered the 200s are overwith and I never have to worry about this again!!

I'm going to shower and change out of my new workout clothes and wear something beautiful for when my husband gets home. He's been just as much support as all of you, except he's been dealing with the tears in person the last few weeks!! Tonight is going to be a good, good night (to quote the Black Eyed Peas song!). I'm so very excited about 199, sorry if I seem ridiculous over this!

Whaaaaa?? No way! You have every reason and right to celebrate and feel enraptured by this onederful accomplishment!! :cp::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

Kitcherella
05-06-2013, 06:22 PM
:cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp:
Great news! You did it! :cb:

Daimere
05-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Yay!

ImImportant
05-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Congratulations!

Goddess Jessica
05-06-2013, 06:29 PM
You should be so proud of yourself!

merilung
05-06-2013, 06:51 PM
Congratulations!!! SOOO happy for you - I know it's been such an emotional struggle for you the past few weeks! Celebrate, girl, you've earned it!!

asjb
05-06-2013, 06:52 PM
The first thing I wanted to check when I got home from work today was how your weigh in went!!!!! I don't post much but I LOVE reading your posts and how kind and supportive you are of everyone. Makes me want to be a better person! Congratulations on onederland!!!!

elvislover324
05-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Thanks everyone!! Still riding my high since this morning! I wish I could bottle this feeling and keep it for my rough days. Just sprinkle a little happy dust on myself like perfume!

The first thing I wanted to check when I got home from work today was how your weigh in went!!!!! I don't post much but I LOVE reading your posts and how kind and supportive you are of everyone. Makes me want to be a better person! Congratulations on onederland!!!!

OMG asjb, thank you so much for your message! It makes me want to cry (happy tears!)!! Some people around here give me too much credit sometimes! I seriously treat people like I want to be treated and then any advice I give comes straight from my heart, trying to "pay it forward" with all of the amazing help and motivation I have received both from 3FC and in real life. :hug: Thank you for taking the time to write that out to me, made my day!!

newleaf123
05-06-2013, 07:05 PM
Elvis Soooooooooo happy for you!! Congratulations; you've worked hard for this and deserve it!!

:broc::carrot::broc::carrot::broc:

Slashnl
05-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Why in the world would anyone think you are being ridiculous!?? You are amazing, and I'm so impressed! What an accomplishment!!!!

charliee
05-06-2013, 07:42 PM
Woo hoo!! You made it! I'm so proud of you Elvis, you held on, fought through and you MADE IT!! Congrats!! big big :hug:

Keep Moving Forward
05-06-2013, 07:51 PM
I'm so glad you finally made it to Onederland! Really happy for you, you've worked so hard & you deserve to celebrate!

:bravo: :high: :hug:
:yay::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::yay:
:cheer2::cheer3::congrat::cheer3::cheer2:
:broc::broc::broc::broc::broc:
:cheer::cheer::carrot::cheer::cheer:

^^^ This is the closest I can get to throwing you a parade! :D

elvislover324
05-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Thanks everyone!!! Today has been THE best day I have had for a while.

When my husband got home, I modeled my outfit and asked if he could tell I was 1.2lbs lighter than last Monday!!
:dance::dance::dance:

It's a good thing he appreciates my sense of humor! I think he was just so happy to be celebrating with me tonight rather than me rehashing the scale stories like I did the last couple of weeks.:tantrum:

All of your comments made my whole day, I really couldn't wait to share my moment with you all. You all share the weightloss battle with me every day, I'm so glad we have each other to celebrate, vent, chitchat, everything!! :grouphug:

wannaskipandlaugh
05-06-2013, 08:59 PM
Oh I just got home from work and the first place and first message I saw was this one :D OH GOSH... I am so beyond happy for you. Oh Elvis.. You have deserved this "onderful" goal for so long (especially since you really have been so patient and determined) I thank you for letting us come along for this ride with you too as I know that I am happy just thinking how happy and joyous you are. Ohhhhhh your hubby is really gonna squeeze your hand MUCHO times tonight...

Hugs to you... if I can find you up in the bright clouds up there in the sky!!

Garnet2727
05-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Sweet!!!!

bargoo
05-06-2013, 09:11 PM
It's like a Christmas miracle. Lost 1.2lbs last week!

199.4lbs this morning!!

And did I cry!!! Happy tears though, I was just so overwhelmed!!! I was so stressed on my way to the doctor's office as I woke up with my TOM again (sorry TMI) and it's a week earlier than it should be so I was like, "Seriously, no one is even going to believe this if I don't get there again, how many more excuses can I come up with?"

I'm so excited I might have danced off a few more ounces!! :carrot::carrot::carrot:

The one thing I was so very thankful for while I sat in my car going to my doc's office was that I knew I had all of you whether it was good news or bad. But I'm even more thankful that it's finally good news today!! Thanks so much for your support all these months I have been here. Onederland is a huge milestone in my weightloss mission and I couldn't have done it without every single one of you. :hug:

Congratulations !

sluggerbean
05-06-2013, 09:23 PM
elvis, :hug: I knew you could do it!!! :high: I cried too when I got ONEderland!! :hug:

:carrot: :bravo: :cp: :dance: :dancer:

:woohoo: :cheer2: :cheers: :cheer:

:broc: :congrat: :cheer3: :cb:

I am so happy for you!!

elvislover324
05-06-2013, 09:28 PM
Thank you all so very much!! I can't believe all the responses I got here.

Feeling so blessed and thankful tonight. :hug:

Renniekins
05-06-2013, 10:19 PM
Oh my goodness, Congrats!!!!!! Hard work pays off :D :D

dcapulet
05-06-2013, 10:27 PM
congrats ELVIS!!!! :carrot:

punkrocksong
05-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Amazing!!! I'm so happy for you! It's all very exciting and I'm not even the one who lost the weight!

SuperHeroTeacher
05-06-2013, 11:52 PM
I'm so, so, so, so EXCITED for you - I could just SQUEAL!!!

:celebrate:

Lecomtes
05-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Doing a celebratory happy dance in your honor. right. now...OK, I'm back. CONGRATULATIONS!

JustB1027
05-07-2013, 12:09 AM
WHOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I am BEYOND excited for you and inspired by you!!!!! You have done an amazing job and I am so proud of you!!!! This is such a joyous day for you!!!! I had a feeling that it would happen today!!! I wanted to post earlier but it is hard from my phone!!!!

Never worry about eing ridiculous you can float on this happy cloud for as long as you want!!!!

Cherie2888
05-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Congrats Elvis!

thinkfit
05-07-2013, 12:46 AM
I'm a little bit late but...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mblpbhMZGC1rvn8pk.gif

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Congratulations!!

Thinforme
05-07-2013, 07:02 AM
Congrats Elvis!

elvislover324
05-07-2013, 09:32 AM
Thank you all so much!! I slept like a baby last night, like the weight (literally!) of the world was off my shoulders.

My next mini goal is to weigh less than my husband. He weighed 227 when I started my journey. He weighed in at 190 this morning, wtf!!?? He looks amazing though and his health is improving every day that mine does so I'm very happy about that. But seriously, I just want to weigh less than him now! Plus he's taller than me so he looks SKINNY!

Let me get back to my Cloud 9 now. It's so relaxing at the moment!

elvislover324
05-07-2013, 09:34 AM
I'm a little bit late but...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mblpbhMZGC1rvn8pk.gif

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Congratulations!!

OMG thinkfit, I hate to admit this but I will.......

the shaking and clapping in that pic is how I looked on the scale yesterday when it said 199.4!!!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

NorthernChick13
05-07-2013, 11:02 AM
ahaahaha I have the best mental image in my head! :)

Kat117
05-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Look at you go!! What a ONEderful accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are proud of your hard work to get to Onederland and I can't wait to see you hit your next goal!

Congratulations!!

thinkfit
05-07-2013, 03:47 PM
OMG thinkfit, I hate to admit this but I will.......

the shaking and clapping in that pic is how I looked on the scale yesterday when it said 199.4!!!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO! That's ok, I'm sure I would too!! :lol:

5yearscancerfree
05-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Congratulations! I know you have worked hard for this day and you deserve it! YEAH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elvislover324
05-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Thank you everyone!! I seriously feel so great today, you'd think I lost 25lbs last week and not 1.2lbs. I wish every week felt this great!

crazynette826
05-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Yay!!!! That's ONEderful!!! Congrats!!!