South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 05-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #1  
Tx Gyrl, not Gyro! Lol

S/C/G: 305.8, 305.8, 200,

Height: 5'7"

Question Sunflower seeds

Just started SB Super Charged today. So far so good. I have question regarding sunflower seeds. I bought the ones in the hull. How many of those would equal the allowed amount of seeds without the hull? BTW I am on phase 1.
Tx gyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:10 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I guess you'll have to shell them and measure them. The Phase I list in the FAQ above says
Quote:
Sunflower Seeds - 3 TBS (1 oz)
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

I'd think you would be safe if you measured out 3 TBS of the ones in the shell b/c they take up more room than the shelled ones. I'm weird b/c I really don't like the shelled ones.
Natasha1534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:42 PM   #4  
Tx Gyrl, not Gyro! Lol

S/C/G: 305.8, 305.8, 200,

Height: 5'7"

Default Hello

Natasha your weightless is awesome! Did you lose it all on the SB diet? How long did it take you?
Tx gyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:45 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx gyro View Post
Natasha your weightless is awesome! Did you lose it all on the SB diet? How long did it take you?
Aww, thank you!!! I have fallen off the wagon a couple of times, unfortunately, so I haven't progressed as much as I could have by now. I had actually gotten down to 251 (total loss of 95 pounds) in a timespan of about a year.

All was done w/ SBD and regular exercise. It's the only "diet" that has EVER worked for me and I honestly feel like it's the most easily applicable to a regular lifestyle. Because it was such a drastic change for me (ermm, and the Phentermine, LOL), I dropped 45 pounds in the first 2 - 2 1/2 months (I don't remember exact dates...I started mid-April and went back to the doctor late June).

Right now I have been on SBD for 3 years w/ a huge plateau the past 2 years. I'm sure a lot of that has to do w/ me not changing up my exercise (I'm an elliptical fanatic). I'm trying to fix that now.
Natasha1534 is offline   Reply With Quote