Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2003, 10:17 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's.........(#16)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 05-31-2003, 10:22 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #15 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!

Also.........There are TWO special occasions today!! It's Shelley's Birthday & Dee Is Leaving For Jamaica!!!
Old 05-31-2003, 11:46 AM   #3  
Losing it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLEY!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR NEW SHOES!

Ramona: I have problems with the font size too? I can only do color or font, not the two combined. ???? Can you tell I'm a ditz when it comes to the computer?

Dee: Have fun! Go ahead and enjoy yourself with fine food on your holiday. You can get right back OP when you make it home.

Deb: I sat at home last night and sulked... I could just picture you and Sher and the families having such a good time. I wish we ALL lived closer!

Sher: Do you ever stay home?????

Any luck find a swimsuit yet? Don't get depressed, you have did FANTASTIC staying OP!

Jennelle: YEAAAAAAAAA!!! You WILL reach your birthday goal! GREAT JOB!

Carol: When will you weigh in for the week? Best wishes are being sent your way!

Vickster: Nice to hear from ya!

I stayed OP all day yesterday until evening. I worked in the evening on the pond. Liz offered to buy supper from Dairy Queen. It had been years since I enjoyed one of those great little burgers! On a good note, we didn't have the ice cream!

WISHING EVERYONE A SUPER OP WEEKEND!!!
Old 05-31-2003, 12:46 PM   #4  

Sherry I love your Jamaican picture. I just wish my body looked like that!

Your welcome sign with the rose is beautiful.

Good luck shoe shopping Shelley. You will need them for all the miles that we are going to put on In Jamaica.

Good job on not eating ice cream last night Gayle.
Old 05-31-2003, 12:48 PM   #5  

Shelley, I have two gifts ready to offer you.

The first is that you will always know what an important person you are: not just to your family but to your floozie family also. "The worth of a good woman is beyond measure"

The second gift I offer is that of the "hand fairy". I wish the "hand fairy" would appear every time your MIL decides to open her mouth and let something hurtful come out. The "hand fairy" can swoop down and slap itself over her mouth!!!!

Have a great day!
Old 05-31-2003, 01:22 PM   #6  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Well, Shelley...I think I will get you a magical pair of running shoes that never need replacing and always fit perfectly...

Sherry - I love the little angel at the top of the post! I'm a sucker for angels.

And for all you ladies who swear you aren't going to get near a bathing suit this summer.....I want you to spend one day at your local beach/lake/swimming pool looking at all the shapes and sizes around you. I guarantee you that for every skinny-minny perfect body in a thong bikini, there will be three size 12 and up ladies there enjoying the sun in THEIR swimsuit. I swore that I would not sit out another summer, and I'm not going to.
Old 05-31-2003, 01:37 PM   #7  

Oh, Ramona, How sweet!! I would love the Hand Fairy to slap my MIL as often as she needs it!!

Jennelle-Thank you for the gift!! I could use a pair that never wear out!

Dee-Please have a safe trip. We'll miss you (even though I will be there, too!!)

Jennelle is right on target!! There are more larger bodies on the beach than the skinny minnies!! Most of the skinny's look horrible, anyway (or I just keep telling myself that!)

I have to tell you about my party at school. The women all got me a gift certificate from the store that I get my running shoes. They had a huge bowl of mixed fruit, a tub of ff Cool Whip, 2 packages of Miss Meriguens, donuts(??), and 1 bagel (for me instead of the donuts!!) I also got a gift certificate for a manicure from 1 of my good friends. She gave me 1 for me and her, because she knows that I won't get it done if she doesn't go with me. It was so nice to see that the people did so much for me.

Then last night a Temple, my mom and dad had 3 cakes for me--because it took 3 to hold all the candles!!

Mike gave me a cell phone and minutes, so now I am connected again!! My daughters gave me a bunch of makeup and toiletries that I hinted to them that I need badly!! All in all it has been a great birthday, other than turning OLD!!

You have all made this day very special for me!!
Old 05-31-2003, 09:37 PM   #8  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Happy Birthday Shelley!!

Sorry I'm late for the party, been on the go all day. I hope your day was a great one. With everyone getting older all the time, soon everyone will be OLD as me...LOL.

Dee...Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip!!

Gayle...Wouldn't it be great if we all did live closer together. WTG on the NO DQ ice cream!!

Carol....Good luck on your weigh-in. You're doing great!

Jennelle....I agree with you on the swim suit issue. There is all sizes at the beach and pools.

Sherry...How was the wedding? Did you get Wayne to dance with you? Last night was so much fun, we need to do it again soon.

Vicki.....Glad you posted. Me and Sherry are talking about a trip to KY this summer.

Ramona....Are you planning on closing the store and taking a vacation this summer. How are the boys?

Jeanne....Are you getting excited about your trip? It's coming up soon isn't it?

Cheryl....Hope everything is going good for you.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Today was a beautiful day here, in the mid 70's.

Hugs...Debbie
Old 05-31-2003, 09:47 PM   #9  

Howdy

We have been to a friend's wedding today.It was absolutely beautiful and so was she!!! That gown was awesome! The little bitty tiny bride looked like an angel from heaven!

The bride has been my friend for almost 18 years. We have been through so much together. She has got 3 kids (9,15 & 17) from a previous marriage.She married a man that has never been married and has no kids.He is a country songwriter & singer.He treats her like a queen and he loves her & the kids so much.I hate to admit it but, I came home feeling depressed and I hate myself for feeling this way.She is so pretty,perfect figure, sweet, has a gorgious fancy home,etc. I'm really so happy that she's found the love of her life and can be happy again. She sure deserves it.

Shelley,
I'm so happy that you had a great birthday!! Wow...you got a lot girl!!!! Family & friends spoiled you rotten!!! You and Wayne are only 2 days apart (same year too!) May you have many, many more!!! Again....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Debbie,
Thanks for a great time last night!! The cook-out was wonderful and Wayne loved his fishing reel!! Thanks again!! Hey...in 28 days we'll be on that beach!! I'm lookin' forward to that sand in my crack!!!!! Let's do something together next week before we start working FanFair...ok?

Gayle,
I MISSED YOUR CALL!!!!!!!! Wayne said that you called while I ran to buy pantyhose for the wedding!!!!! I can't call you back because we don't have long distance. We had it removed when the boys were younger and never got it back.We were always afraid that they would make a long distance call that they shouldn't! LOL Try again tomorrow....I have no plans except for yard work.I would love to talk to you.

Jennelle,
I agree with the swimsuit thing! There really is more heavier woman then the skinny ones. One good thing I guess is that we do have more curves then the skinny ones! Did you get your PM from me???

Vicki,
I forgot to ask you but how is your business going? Also, What is a good time to come to KY Kingdom? When is the least crowded? I really want to try to come this time and meet you!!

Ramona,
The hand fairy that you gave Shelley was so sweet!!!! That's what I want you to give me in Dec. for my B/day...a little fairy to swosh all my worries away!! How are your boys? Anything else new on the house?

Carol,
Are you still OP? You're doing so good!!!!! Hey, I've got an idea! How about Debbie & I meeting you someplace 1/2 way between there and here and finally meet? We could spend the whole day together!! Let me know what you think!!

Dee,
I hope you're having the time of your life!!! You deserve to get away! Hey, worry about all that DIET STUFF when you get back!!! I miss ya already!!

Hey Everyone.......Dee left a link where she's staying in Jamaica. Did ya'll check it out???? WOW.....I sure couldn't afford to stay there!! LOL!!! It's SOOOOO nice though!!! Breath Taking!!!! Hey...and it even has a nanny service! Is that UPSCALE or what???!!!

Jeanne........Doni...........Titan..........Cheryl ............ Where are ya'll????? Get back here & post soon!! I miss you & worry when you're gone!!

Better go now....Sorry so long.I needed to play "catch-up!"
Wish me luck on WEIGH-IN tomorrow!!!!

Love & Big Hugs...............
Old 06-01-2003, 10:10 AM   #10  
Losing it!

Good luck on weigh-in Sher! BTW: Other then never being home, do you ever check your email????

Deb: I really envy the two of you. All of my once close friends have moved away or are caught up with daily activities of work and family. It's really hard to get to know people in this area. Are you doing gardening for exercise this Summer?

Shelley: I hope you had a great day!

I'm staying at home today playing maid, cook, mother and wife. I might even try giving ol' Sher-bear a call again! We have "known" each other for 4 years now and I decided it was time to surprise her with an actual phone call. I visited with Wayne and Drew, but no Sherry! She missed out on this Kansas accent!
Old 06-01-2003, 01:25 PM   #11  

Sherry - I did get your PM. Thanks
Old 06-01-2003, 06:34 PM   #12  

Quiet board today! Where is everyone hiding?
Old 06-01-2003, 11:33 PM   #13  

I'm here....I'm here!!

Gayle....I looked at caller-ID and missed your calls again!!! In- between cleaning house, getting gas for lawn mower, mowing and going to the store, I missed them!! I'm so sorry.I really wanted to talk to you!!!

Chris & his girlfriend was here tonight for dinner and we played Scattergories. It was fun laughing & catching up talking.

For dessert, I fixed strawberry shortcake. I used Angelfood cake, fresh strawberries with very little sugar and lite cool whip.It was very low in fat grams and VERY good!!!!

OK...time for bed...I'm so tired!! (But I did get my walk in!!)

Night Night...........
Old 06-02-2003, 12:23 AM   #14  

Okay, girls....for those of you who still have to deal with TOM....Do you find yourself more hungry - and I mean truly, tummy-growling hungry - the week before? I've noticed that these past two months, and am wondering if it's just me? I wonder if there's a biological reason for it...
Old 06-02-2003, 01:38 AM   #15  

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend.

Friday night I went out with the girls for drinks and dinner...great fun! We went to a very trendy place for drinks and then a really special Italian restaurant for dinner. I had some shrimp scampi to die for!

Saturday was a wedding in the park--my jr. high school best friend who is a recent breast cancer survivor and her sweetheart who was there for her through it all. The wedding was really emotional...not a dry eye in the park. The weird thing was that I saw a lot of people that I hadn't seen for 20 to 30 years...yikes! Makes you realize that time is just flying by.

Today the family went to see "Finding Nemo". What a fun movie. I recommend it for all ages. My son does a great imitation of the turtle. We ended up playing a game after dinner where we had to guess what character we were imitating...very cute.

I've been slipping a bit on the program. I ate some wedding cake yesterday and Chinese food last night. I'm ready to get back on track tomorrow. I went to the market tonight and stocked up on some good stuff...my low carb tortillas, nuts, avocados, garlic stuffed olives, Atkins bars, blackberries, etc. Kind of a funny list of diet food!

3 more weeks until we are in Maui!!!
Closed Thread