Calorie Counters - I had Cold Stone last night...

View Full Version : I had Cold Stone last night...

beecurrency
05-01-2013, 06:14 PM
..and it was SO good. (Do you all have Cold Stone - an ice cream place?)

I somehow made it through the whole day with minimal calorie intake, so I splurged and got a medium-sized ice cream - banana with gummy bears! I seriously enjoyed every bite with no regrets. =) I don't splurge like that often, so it was nice.

What is your big splurge when you have the calories left over to eat it??

Mission Fat to Fab
05-01-2013, 06:46 PM
I am counting down the days til I have my coldstone session! The last time I had Coldstone was in 2008 haha

wolfgirl69
05-01-2013, 06:49 PM
When I have the calories left over? Well recently I had a mini pizza at Pizza Hut but from now on my splurge when I have the calories left over is gonna be frozen yogurt with gummy bears on top from Golden Spoons! YUM!

ajlee33
05-01-2013, 07:32 PM
well i do not count calories... however I do eat healthy throughout the week.. so every once in a while i splurge.. last night was my night.. i had zaxbys :) it was soo good and much needed.. however, i did make myself workout even harder today to make sure i do not pay for it when weigh in comes :)

dstalksalot
05-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Once every couple of months I do a couple of pieces of pizza and salad bar on Round Table family night. sets me back about 1100 cal. I have to eat barely nothing for the rest of the day to cover it. We walk there so that helps too.

Once a week I do a trader joes 0% frozen yogurt and vitamuffin. That's my weekly splurge. Or a cookie on Sunday at church.

I have not been able to do Cold Stone yet. Perhaps will I will eventually. I love the mint mint chocolate chip one.

Lecomtes
05-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Love me some Cold Stone! :) I typically eat out (or in) and have a "treat" food each Sat. with my honey. :)

punkrocksong
05-06-2013, 07:51 AM
Saturday is my splurge day and I usually eat red meat (a delightful 6 oz steak from Texas Roadhouse or half a cheesburge from Red Robin) and I also have a tall iced mocha from Starbucks. During the week if I really need/want a sweet I have a few dark chocolate covered expresso or soy beans or a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich. It's a good way for me to balance things out with my husband since he's being such a good sport about all of this!

thnknthin1
05-06-2013, 08:02 AM
Love Cold Stone!! Cake batter is my favorite! :drool:

Can't remember the last time I had it though......

sosurreptitious
05-06-2013, 09:04 AM
All we have here are small local shops (I'm out in the middle of nowhere...I REALLY MISS MY COLD STONE!) but I like to splurge a little on German chocolate soft serve or on a s'more or two. My husband's family likes to do campfires and I usually skip on the s'mores except here and there.

Mozzy
05-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Oh man, I love cold stone!

ichoose2believe
05-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Yes and I love it. I do wish they offered smaller sizes. I recently found orange leaf which I love since I pay for what I want to eat that day :) I love that its not a one size fits all.

Hoopty
05-06-2013, 01:55 PM
I had Cold Stone on Friday when I went down to the city with my Husband and of course, I had to get a medium Germanchöcölatekäke signature ice cream in a chocolate-dipped waffle bowl, lol! It tasted so. so. so. so. good omg.

joefla70
05-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Yes and I love it. I do wish they offered smaller sizes. I recently found orange leaf which I love since I pay for what I want to eat that day :) I love that its not a one size fits all.

Do they offer a size for kids? Many places do -- and usually for a cheaper price. That might be an option.

ChickieBoom
05-06-2013, 03:22 PM
I splurged on 3 tequila shots yesterday. First alcohol I'd had in almost a year. Not going to beat up on myself about it since it was Cinco de Mayo.

alaskanlaughter
05-07-2013, 01:02 AM
ive always wanted to try cold stone but I don't think they have any in Alaska...ive never in my life had any

KigerCat
05-11-2013, 12:16 AM
I didnt even have a true splurge day scheduled but found a gift card someone had given me years ago and got a carmel cofffe latte shake (small one) but still it logged in 900 calories LOL so tomorrow I do a double at the gym ;)
Sometimes you just have to give in while you can get the small.....and not fight it till you cave and get the biggest size available...at least thats my motto. Easier to make up for 900 calories instead of 2300 *evil grin*