Looking Good, Feeling Great - Are there ever days you feel...

View Full Version : Are there ever days you feel...

PreciousMissy
05-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Like a down right sexy BEAST??

I don't know what it is about today, but I feel like my outfit fell together just right, and like I picked out the perfect accessories for it...it's just empowering!

I think it might have something to do with being in control of my eating today and knowing that after losing 16lb my clothes look better than they did when when I was 16lb heavier.

elvislover324
05-01-2013, 03:11 PM
You are so cute!! I love days that I feel so good and put together!! Enjoy your sexiness today!!

I thought of this pinterest picture when I read your post (sorry I don't know how to insert it here)!!

PreciousMissy
05-01-2013, 03:16 PM
haha Elvislover! That is awesome!

Silverfire
05-01-2013, 03:18 PM
You are so cute!! I love days that I feel so good and put together!! Enjoy your sexiness today!!

I thought of this pinterest picture when I read your post (sorry I don't know how to insert it here)!!

:lol: I love this one.

Elvis! Right click on the picture you want to "insert here" and select copy image URL. Then in the post, click on the little picture icon and paste the URL (ctrl+v) into the box that pops up!

ETA - And yeah! Sometimes I do feel particularly hot ;) Those days are becoming more frequent and I like it

PreciousMissy
05-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Elvis! Right click on the picture you want to "insert here" and select copy image URL. Then in the post, click on the little picture icon and paste the URL (ctrl+v) into the box that pops up!

Ohhhhhh!!!!!! I never knew how to do it either! Thanks Silverfire!