General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #1  
Gettin' Healthy!

S/C/G: 265/258/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Smoothies for breakfast & lunch?

I recently started a new job and everyone here eats at their desk. I bring my own lunch but it's so quite that if I bring a salad it's incredibly crunchy! I don't want to bring any sandwhiches and I can't heat anything up, so that leaves out soups and left over dinners.

I have been making smoothies (cocont milk, strawberries, blueberries, bananas and spinach) for breakfast since I just don't have time to make anything quick. I was thinking of maybe making a lunch smoothie with more veggies in it and maybe some protein (almond butter?) and maybe make a double size then what my breakfast one is.

I am not trying to turn this into a quick weight loss fast/detox... just trying to include more veggies and have a lunch! lol

Does this sound feasible or just not worth it health wise?
Firecracker777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #2  

Hi,
Smoothies are great but I also need some solids for lunch. I add a few crackers,cheese and veggies . This combo seems to fill me up.

Good luck.
Sheridan
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #3  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

I work at the office too and have a cubicle. Every little sound there sounds 10 times more magnified!

After a while, you get over it. Don't worry about what it may sound like to someone else. Chances are, they're doing the same thing too.
NemesisClaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:02 AM   #4  
Lil' Old Chick

S/C/G: 229/206/150

Height: 5'4"

soups are a quiet food.
Me Too is offline   Reply With Quote