100 lb. Club - April my least favorite month

View Full Version : April my least favorite month

Thinforme
04-30-2013, 08:18 PM
I've been battling the same two pounds all month, granted I haven't been as good so it's my "fault"to much fast fat "not calling that food lol" stopped exercising "bad idea" and have lost nothing. I haven't gained either thankfully but may is my month. I am trying out IF for better calorie control and bought a cross cycle "which kicked my butt for thirty minutes today" even before I was just lightly walking so "real"exercise is a huge NSV for me anyway. So get ready May I'm so going to Carpe the Dieme out of you!

SeeMyFeet
04-30-2013, 09:41 PM
Oh Ms. Thinforme....You're singing my song today....I don't know what's happening to my wt loss...It's as if I cannot focus on more than one thing at a time, and weight loss MUST be all consuming for me...or else.

I, too, will now blame April. She's just not very nice and certainly not helpful. I'm going to set some stern ground rules for May right up front!

Have fun with that cross cycle and leave some Diem for the rest of us!

elvislover324
04-30-2013, 09:49 PM
Can't wait for May to get here already!! Good riddance April 2013!!

Thinforme
04-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one ready kick April right out. Here's to us making May a better month!

rodeogirl
05-01-2013, 02:30 AM
April was lots of ups and downs for me. I'm ready to see some good progress in May!!

amandie
05-01-2013, 02:36 AM
Yup, April was such a beyotch! Byebye, April. Hello, May!!!! I'm gonna carpe the frak diem outta May, for sure!

Here is to a great month for all of us, especially you, Elvislover! <3

Curvycurly
05-01-2013, 02:41 AM
I am so with you guys on this! C'mon May!!