Weight Loss Support - Some more before and after pics...

Vex
04-28-2013, 01:02 PM
..of not me ha!

This site is for wls, but regardless of how you feel about that, these before and afters are just amazing. I love seeing how the body changes on people.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/before+and+after.php

Edit - I am not promoting wls in any way nor discrediting it. I HOPE this post doesn't become that. I just find weight loss before and after pics really motivating.

Ronja
04-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Thank you for posting this! I love looking at before and after pictures, I find it so inspiring. I especially love how many people change their whole appearance and you can just see they love themselves more now that have lost the weight. Like you see these obese women with no real hair style and in baggy clothes - and they become skinny chicks with great hair and amazing outfit. Love it, love it!

Garnet2727
04-28-2013, 02:49 PM
Talk about a dose of feel good! I'm kind of down today because I'm tired from my last business trip and I've got some lower GI ick going on. Those pictures are cheering me up! Thank you for linking to them, Vex.

ETA: I particularly like that some of these folks are close in age to me and have reached a goal weight similar to mine. They look great!

elvislover324
04-28-2013, 02:55 PM
Those are amazing, thanks for linking Vex. I wish I was brave enough to look at my own pictures, nevermind post them to the public. I think it's like I don't have to acknowledge my highest weight if I never look at them again.

Those people looked beautiful. I hope I look that good when I'm done.