Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 04-27-2013, 08:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 247/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Default What clothes did you buy today?

I want to start a thread for ladies who buy clothes thru their weight loss to show it off because we know that it feels good to buy something that looks nice and may not be something you'd usually wear. I personally love to bargain shop and find clothes at a reduced price. So I'll be sharing my finds

Here's what I got yesterday to go out with some friends for tea!

I paid 17 total for the dress and shoes from a beals outlet dress was 14.99 and shoes were 5ish on clearance and I received 10% off for bein younger than 40 or something hah.

So it's shorter than what i would normally wear but I loved how my legs looked, I felt my legs were super slim in it

And I adored how the top part looked, made me feel feminine

Edit! I wanted to add my hiking outfit I got there yesterday, Columbia capris and a pale green jessica Simpson top for 20 total for both.

Original price was 50 for the pants and 28 for the top. I love a steal

I really hope this thread takes off and we can share our fun clothes!

Last edited by Thedollylala; 04-27-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Thedollylala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:55 AM   #2  
Almost there!

S/C/G: 212/163.8/130

I bought a pair of jeans and a top that was on clearance. The total price I paid was $12.60 at khols! Can't beat that!!! They have tons of clearance stuff right now.

Original price for the jeans was $48, the top was $24.00
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:09 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars View Post
I bought a pair of jeans and a top that was on clearance. The total price I paid was $12.60 at khols! Can't beat that!!! They have tons of clearance stuff right now.

Original price for the jeans was $48, the top was $24.00
That's awesome! Love a good sale expecially when you're not going
To stay the same size for long
Old 04-27-2013, 11:15 AM   #4  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Thedollylala, I just want to tell you that you look absolutely beautiful! Those look like goal weight photos to me!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:34 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 175.6/173/135 & Fit

Height: 5ft8

I love the idea for this thread! I shall post in it at 161! (That's my first scale mini goal according to my app on my phone-its 1/3 of the weight I have to lose) And at the time I WILL have a new outfit and I WILL post photos
wolfgirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:55 AM   #6  
Almost there!

S/C/G: 212/163.8/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedollylala View Post
That's awesome! Love a good sale expecially when you're not going
To stay the same size for long
Oh this is so true! I was thinking of going back and buying a few more things to hold onto for when I am at a lower weight. But, I am kinda tired so it's a battle to either stay at home or drag my 4 year old that likes to walk away from me so he can talk to other people, lol! Not fun when I am trying to shop.
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

I bought a new bathing suit top (tankini style) http://www.1-plus.com/Printed-tankin...parel-Swimwear . The store had a special, any full price item 50% off, and I had a $15 off voucher for being a member of their loyalty program. So a $50 item became $10 plus tax. I didn't like any of the swim bottoms they had at that location, so I went to walmart and got a couple plain black high cut bottoms. My old bathing suit is a little too big, and hubby and I rented a hotel room for our 1st anniversary and there's a nice pool at the hotel.
CanadianCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:13 PM   #8  

Dang i adore red hair and you look great. i only wish i had A BUNCH OF MONEY, lol..to support my wannabe shopping addiction

Didn't buy anything today YET but i do want to find that perfect pair of skinny jeans, i have none as of yet and i have to shop carefully as i'm older (but i still like "young" looking clothes) and i have a bit of a tummy due to loose skin but i still think i can rock skinny jeans as i just did buy a pair of purple peep toed platform pumps that would look great w/skinny jeans.
3fcuser291505109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:02 PM   #9  
Hi, I'm Lauren! :)

S/C/G: SW:209 / CW:184/ GW:~160

My most recent purchase was a bathing suit, a dress, a floral button up top, and a pair of shorts. I'll post pics when I'm not on my phone.

I said I'd post pics and here they are! I don't have any of me in anything I bought cept my bathing suit; the rest of these are from the store I bought them from.

Bathing Suit (a size 6, btw!):

Dress:

Top:

Shorts:

Last edited by mimsyborogoves; 04-28-2013 at 02:21 AM.
mimsyborogoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:42 PM   #10  

okay i JUST bought myself my first pair of true skinny jeans. take some time getting used to those puppies! Can't wait to wear my purple platform pumps with them however it's too bad i have hideous huge BLOCKY knees. Oh well, maybe no one will notice!
3fcuser291505109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #11  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Just ladies?

I go clothes shopping weekly because my body is like a moving target at the moment. Pants and shirts seem to either fit one day and are like balloons the next or are too tight one day and then just right a week or two later. Same with belts.

IT IS DOING MY HEAD IN!

This week, a new belt (36 inch), a blazer (48 inch chest) and a pair of black Levi's (36 inch waist).

For the record my starting weight belts/pants were 44 inches and my starting weight blazers were 52 inch chest.

180 bucks. Weight loss ain't cheap for me 'cos of da clothes.

Last edited by IanG; 04-27-2013 at 09:52 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:46 PM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckymommy View Post
Thedollylala, I just want to tell you that you look absolutely beautiful! Those look like goal weight photos to me!
Aw thankyou! I have 40 lbs to go! But it's much appreciated, and feels good to hear that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReillyJ View Post
Dang i adore red hair and you look great. i only wish i had A BUNCH OF MONEY, lol..to support my wannabe shopping addiction

Didn't buy anything today YET but i do want to find that perfect pair of skinny jeans, i have none as of yet and i have to shop carefully as i'm older (but i still like "young" looking clothes) and i have a bit of a tummy due to loose skin but i still think i can rock skinny jeans as i just did buy a pair of purple peep toed platform pumps that would look great w/skinny jeans.
Thanks!!! Love rockin the red hair!

I think you should just go for the skinny jeans! I see some at Macy's that are great, also old navys rock star jeans are amazing too!!

Ah we need to see a photo of the new jeans!!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:48 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanG View Post
Just ladies?

I go clothes shopping weekly because my body is like a moving target at the moment. Pants and shirts fit one day and are like balloons the next. Same with belts.

This week, a new belt, a blazer and a pair of black Levi's (36 inch waist).

180 bucks. Weight loss ain't cheap for me 'cos of da clothes.

No way!! Share away!! And hooray for new levis!!
Old 04-28-2013, 01:05 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 320/150/140

Height: 5'5

I bought a cute Purple Sundress today..its a size 12 ! i havent worn in a dress in like forever but it was cute and on sale so i decided to go for it.
Tibbits2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #15  
Maintaining since 2013

S/C/G: Sz 20/Sz 8/Maintain

Height: 5'11

I bought a really cute pink and white stripe long summer dress (in a size medium !!!!!!!!! that's so crazy.)

I also went to the thrift shop and bought 2 pairs of really cute workout capris. Also they look like they haven't been worn at all. The woman in front of me in the checkout line was having issues. I waited patiently and the cashier gave me 30% off for being nice! So I spent $9 on 2 capris! Sweet!

Lastly I got a pair of really cute pair of sandals (slingback, cork, peep-toe, about 3 inches high) and I can't not wait to wear them out!
SunnySide99 is offline   Reply With Quote