Old 04-26-2013, 05:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/131

Height: 5'2"

Default UP band - anyone want to be on a team?

I just got an UP band, it's AWESOME! Much better than a pedometer - the sleep statistics and smart alarm (it wakes you up near your set time based on the best time in your sleep cycle so you aren't as groggy) are my favorite!

Anyway, there are teams, and I would like to get more people on my team so we can motivate each other. Private message me and I'll give you my email, and we can hook up!

Amy
amyaimeee is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TBL "New Year/ New You" - Blue Team Chat chellez Biggest Loser Challenges 913 04-02-2007 06:27 PM
W.O.W. "Get Your Groove On" Challenge: Week 3 Chat Thread RowdyBliss Chicks up for a Challenge 67 01-22-2007 06:50 AM
300+ And Ready To Try Again....#1084 thinthinker 300+ Club 38 01-05-2007 10:15 AM
Teachers Successfully Losing Weight/back To School Edition Summerlover Support Groups 317 05-23-2006 08:37 AM