Weight Loss Support - So proud of myself!

View Full Version : So proud of myself!

wolfgirl69
04-25-2013, 12:59 AM
So proud of myself! I was cooking something high calorie that I definitely did NOT have enough calories for but... then I stopped for a minuted and thought to myself "You don't have to do this you know," so I didn't! I cooked it to eat through the day tomorrow! So I put each serving into individual containers and into the fridge! :D Can't believe I was able to say no even after smelling it! :carrot:

Arctic Mama
04-25-2013, 02:13 AM
Great choice! I wouldn't have even thought to do that - I'd have either eaten a small portion of it or a BIG one, if I'd already started cooking. Making it and setting it aside was an excellent idea.

wolfgirl69
04-25-2013, 08:35 AM
Thank you! And today and get to eat to eat 2 portions! :D YAY I waited!

pnkrckpixikat
04-25-2013, 10:22 AM
GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally a NSV

wolfgirl69
04-25-2013, 10:57 AM
Thank you!!!!! :D I was so happy I posted it on facebook haha!

DianeM2
04-25-2013, 12:19 PM
I wish I had that kind of self-control. I've got 4 rotting bananas that I want to turn into banana bread for my husband - but I know I'll end up eating too much of it. Congratulations.

Diane

So proud of myself! I was cooking something high calorie that I definitely did NOT have enough calories for but... then I stopped for a minuted and thought to myself "You don't have to do this you know," so I didn't! I cooked it to eat through the day tomorrow! So I put each serving into individual containers and into the fridge! :D Can't believe I was able to say no even after smelling it! :carrot:

celigirl88
04-25-2013, 12:24 PM
Awesome job! It's a great feeling when you have the will power to do something like that! It shows how dedicated you are :)