Depression and Weight Issues - Thursday, May 29th

View Full Version : Thursday, May 29th

Leenie
05-29-2003, 01:15 PM
Hi Everyone....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wake upsies.

How's the week going ? Okay over here, SOSDD. Nothing much to report. Its actually sunny out today whooohoooo. I'm dying to go down the shore but the weather hasn't been listening to me. Maybe next week ?

Any good plans for the coming weekend ?
Well if your not busy my house needs some serious cleaning.... :s: HEY can't blame me for trying.

Have a great day....glug glug on the water.
Hugs, Leenie

april99
05-29-2003, 02:09 PM
Good morning

Hi Leenie.....you can come here & clean my house....lol.

It was sunny here when I got up....but now the clouds are coming in. I did sit on the deck earlier with DH having my coffee....he loves sitting on the deck. I thought it was sort of cool....+10C....I was sitting with the afgan over my shoulders....then I came in.

I was counting WW points points yesterday....sort of blew it.....but will try again today.

I have to get some milk today....otherwise....just have to do some cleaning & laundry.

April

cathyxxx
05-29-2003, 03:21 PM
Well good afternoon chickadees!

I had an insurance audit this morning (what fun) and have been busy around here.

Had lunch with my oldest son who was off of work today and trying to schedule his classes for the fall at college, but their computers were down today and he will have to go back. But we shared a nice lunch of chicken quesadellias (sp?). I had one and he had 3 lol But we also had chips and sauce - it was good!

I am going after work to stay with my grandmother for a few hours and give my mom a much needed break!

Leenie how r u doing with the CAD? I miss ya when you aren't here girlie! P.S. I will also be cleaning my house on Saturday *sigh* wish it could stay clean!

April, that sounds heavenly to me - sitting on the deck, drinking coffee with hubby! enjoy!

What are the rest of our little chickadees up to today?

hugs,
Cathy

liz321
05-29-2003, 05:21 PM
Just woke up briefly to let the dog out! Off tobed again.......hubby is hanging with the kids at track day!

Cathy let us know how things are going with Gramma.

It was a cloudy day here too......great sleeping weather.

Forget about the housework gals....do something you enjoy this weekend.

Hang in there everyone!

Eliz:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

DJ Nikki Nickleback
05-29-2003, 06:12 PM
I have turned into the QUEEN of housework procrastination, and I always regret it when someone just happens to pop in...

So I simply say-

Pardon my house....Mt St Helen's erupted awhile back and the National Gaurd has been too busy to come assist! LOL!!!!

:lol:

liz321
05-29-2003, 08:22 PM
Thanks for sharing!

Eliz:cool: