South Beach Diet - Back at The Beach

View Full Version : Back at The Beach

mamabear272
04-18-2013, 09:40 AM
UGH! Just had a whole post typed out and just before I sent it, somehow closed out Chrome. :mad:

Anyway, I'm back on the wagon as of December but I'd only lost 5 lbs so I decided to go back to the Beach. I got out my old book (from about 10 years ago) and printed out the food list pages. I muddled through the weekend till I was able to get to the store Monday. I stocked up on all kids of foods for myself.

So here I am and I'll be trolling for recipes, especially for breakfast because that's the hardest for me. I have class Mondays and Wednesdays and I have to get my 8 year old ready for school too. :dizzy:

Anyway, :wave: everyone. I look forward to getting back into the forum here. Haven't been here in 3 years. :o I'm sure there are new faces since then. lol

Ruthxxx
04-18-2013, 12:57 PM
Hi, Mamabear. I do remember you. I couldn't read your coloured print so switched it back just now. (Hope you don't mind.) Of course I remember you from way back when.

Take a look in the recipe section for breakfast ideas and remember to"think outside the box". Lots of us eat leftovers from the previous day for breakfast.

See you areound and try to pop into the Daily thread once in a while. A

Lexxiss
04-18-2013, 01:30 PM
Welcome back!

WaistingTime
04-18-2013, 01:48 PM
Nice to meet you. Ditto what Ruth said about thinking outside the box for breakfast.

mamabear272
04-18-2013, 04:13 PM
I do leftovers but I usually take them to school for lunch. I'm going to look into something sweet though because I'm finding that I'm missing having sweet things. I know that's the point but I also know that if I don't feed the sweet tooth that I'll binge later. :lol: