Old 04-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 247/245/199

Height: 5'4"

Default Starting and need to get serious and have some success.

I have been putzing with this since January. I have not been very serious I will admit. I have had plenty of off days. But I need to change that now.

I am using LoseIt! app and it recommends 1517 calories for me for 2 pounds a week. I would prefer 50 pounds a week but so far haven't found an app for that.

I am planning on walking 2.5 miles every other day, that takes me around 45-50 mins, weigh 247 today.

Does that seem like enough? Too much. I would really like to see some success to push my motivation. I am also going to try and limit my diet coke problem and push more water, just bought the big jug for my desk.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
futurerunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #2  

I think that sounds like a great plan for you!!!

I'd keep track of everything in your lose-it app. and check your status in 3-4 weeks or so. I'm sure you will see a difference! Just remember we don't measure everything just in pounds lost; we use our clothes fitting better, our blood pressure getting better, so many other measurements to check our success!!

Definitely get in your 64oz of water/tea/coffee, you will feel great well-hydrated plus you will need it for your exercise too. A diet coke here and there won't hurt either, don't make too many drastic changes at once!

Good luck!! I look forward to reading about your success!!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 242/219/195

Height: 5'11"

Ha!! futurerunner, I LOVE the "50lbs a week but haven't found an app for that"!! Fantastic!

This sounds like a great plan. I have basically doing the same - losing the same 10lbs and gaining again.

Good luck, maybe we can motivate each other.
zweezers is offline   Reply With Quote