100 lb. Club - April NSV thread

View Full Version : April NSV thread

rodeogirl
04-07-2013, 04:52 PM
The old one was kinda long...

Today I went to Costco and was so proud of my cart I almost took a picture.

I had colorful fruits, green asparagus and spinach, some frozen tilapia, frozen salmon, and some Tom Douglas spice rub. And that was it! Everything was fresh, healthy, and looked delicious - I couldn't wait to get home.

The price of beef has made it easy to reduce my red mean consumption, ha!

So what's your non-scale victory?

pixiefalls
04-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Rodeogirl - that sounds yum! Good for you!

My family and I went to dinner last night. I ended up bringing a to go box home. I never do that! I usually eat it until I am ready to pop! I did end up having a dessert (a delicious cinnamon roll), but it was planned. That is a huge NSV for me. I have been listening to my "hunger cues" lately and it's been awesome.

rodeogirl
04-08-2013, 02:02 AM
That's great Pixie! I have a hard time saving leftovers - I tend to want to just eat it all right then and there.

Another NSV I had was kind of funny. The other day I went for a walk and my bra strap kept falling down and I was really annoyed. Finally I realized I probably needed to adjust it and make it a little smaller! Then I wasn't annoyed anymore, haha!

Angihas2
04-08-2013, 08:58 AM
I finally got to change the ticker under my chick!! I'd left it at 214 as I worked my way back down to 214 from 242, now...now its lower!

lunarsongbird
04-08-2013, 09:11 AM
Yesterday I wore lingerie and an apron while cooking dinner....alone. It was just for ME. I NEVER wear lingerie. NEVER. EVER.

But while I was taking a bath- I felt my legs- and I felt muscle! I felt other places- and felt more muscle! I was also working on the Intuitive Eating Principle "Respect your body" and it felt GREAT!

rodeogirl
04-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Oh Angi that's a good one! Congrats!!

Lunar it's exciting to see/feel our bodies as they improve for sure!