Depression and Weight Issues - Weekend Wacko's

View Full Version : Weekend Wacko's

liz321
05-24-2003, 09:59 AM
Well I am up bright and early and supposed to be getting ready for a day of scrapping but I am dragging my butt!

The coffee is helping a little.:no: :no:

I'll check in later!

Eliz

JudoMom
05-24-2003, 10:14 AM
Have fun Liz.. some day I hope to get myself into that.. I started a few years back, but just don't have the time right now!

Daughter is off to field hockey tourny all day, and hub is away... so I'm going to work on my thesis rewrite all morning, and head to the university library this aft (house stuff distracts me and so does the computer :lol: ) to work on it some more.

Cool, cloudy and kinda depressing weather today!

see you later everyone.... have fun Liz!

liz321
05-24-2003, 07:58 PM
Was a pretty good day! I got 36 pages done without journalling. Feels good to have gotten back into the swing of things.

Now we are off to dinner with another couple. Don't feel like showering and getting dolled up but I know I will enjoy myself once I go out.

Ok well hope some others show up this weekend........sometimes I really worry about our thread.......

Judo Mom good to see you......hope you got lots done.

Be well everyone. Talk to you soon.

Eliz

JudoMom
05-24-2003, 11:15 PM
hi Liz.. glad to hear you got so much done! that's terrific! I didn't accomplish a whole lot despite my grandious plans.. I swear it's the weather.. when it's cloudy and cool, it's like someone took inspiration, care, etc. away from me.. yanked would be a better word.

Hope your dinner out went well *s

I think it's a natural break.. a few other sites I go to (one is games, one is chat completely NON diet related) are much quieter these days too... spring???

I have been OP all week.. faithfully, but haven't budged a pound since last Sat... *sigh... the upside is, I sure feel better *s.. and my pants do too... so am sticking with it.. 2 more days of induction and then I'm gonna start on the 5 carbs a week addition.. I can't do induction much longer.. breakfast as meat or eggs is killing me..

april99
05-24-2003, 11:30 PM
Hi Liz & Judo Mom

The weather here has been rainy & cloudy....it seems like for weeks. It was pouring rain a few hours ago.

DH & I are having a quiet weekend....we were out this afternoon. DS1 & his GF popped up on the instant messenger this afternoon. They are sort of talking marriage....just not yet....they have only known each other since last November.

DH & I played a few games of crib....he won 1 & I won 1....he is watching The Price is Right now.

I am going to play a game on the computer now.

April

Leenie
05-25-2003, 12:23 PM
Hi Ladies and Lurkers,

Its sunday, boy doesn't the weekend go by way to quick. I'm just waiting until :bb: goes to sleep and then I'll be taking a nap too. Its icky out so napping sure does come easy.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend. I went food shopping this morning and picked up some omega 3's (boy are they expensive lol) gonna try to eat more fish and ww pasta's. Of course they had an apple pie on sale for $1.99 so :mrgreen:

Hugs !!

Leens