Other Reduced Carb Diets - Coming off the low carb diet...

View Full Version : Coming off the low carb diet...

thepapillon
04-02-2013, 12:36 AM
For those that have come off the low carb diet and start eating a common amount of carbs.. Did you gain weight easily?

Thanks!

nelie
04-02-2013, 09:11 AM
I'm not a low carber but you should expect a gain on the scale. It won't be fat, it'll be water weight and glycogen. Don't let it stress you and we've had many people switch from low carb diets.

Cat86
04-02-2013, 09:34 AM
I came off a low carb diet just before Christmas, and haven't gained anything!
I have been working out a little more to make up for it, but even over Christmas I didn't gain a single pound! I have been pretty surprised, but Im not going to complain...

thepapillon
04-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Great, thanks for your help guys. :) Unfortunately, if there was a "carbitarian" that would be me. I am miserable without carbs... but it's working at least! lol I just can't wait to have a bowl of cereal again. :)

LexiChanel1
04-09-2013, 04:22 PM
I havent gained yet either

patns
04-09-2013, 04:32 PM
I gained very quickly with what would still be considered a low amount of carbs. Unfortunately I am very carb sensitive. I read a book called the Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living Living. I learned that I really have to up my fat intake and keep the carbs low. For me that is about 50 a day but everyone has to experiment and see what is your personal carb threshold.