Simply Filling/Core - Weekly Chat (Simply filling/Core) April 1-15

Tejas
04-01-2013, 07:18 AM
New Pages! :carrot:

Tejas
04-01-2013, 07:23 AM
watch out for the tricksters today!!

I was awake at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep but I enjoy the quiet of the mornings. The kitchen is a mess, but I couldn't care much less right now. It will be there hours from now :lol:

Nancy, you'll conquer that sorting struggle yet! And, that little boy is a joy, full of stories and lots of talk. His mom is one of the people who resigned from the board, along with me and 5 others.

ontarget
04-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Hellooooooo. I'm here and am back on program. Now I need to stay in both places. :lol:

Rhonda, let us know what you find out at the podiatrist's.

Curtis took me to the doctor this morning to get my 2nd month's serum for my allergy shots. He's outside riding the mower now. It's a beautiful spring day.

Tejas
04-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Maybe good news. The 2 docs agree that the problem is the sesmoids and we're going to try orthotics first. I got new ones and so far, it's much better. It hurts from all the manipulation of it this morning, but the pressure relief was immediate.

I'll be OP tomorrow; I hear it's another day :lol:

It's a beautiful day here and the rain starts tonight I hear---for 2-3 days they say.

ontarget
04-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Rhonda, glad you're getting some relief. And yippee on the rain coming. I'm ready!!

Tejas
04-01-2013, 11:45 PM
tornados in NW TExas, hail, etc....just T storms for us, beginning around midnight they say. That gives me a few hours to nap before it all wakes me up :lol:

Tejas
04-02-2013, 07:40 AM
no storms yet, but possibility is increasing to 70% in a few hours.

Tejas
04-02-2013, 11:54 AM
where is my rain :tantrum:

nancy237
04-02-2013, 12:14 PM
Rhonda..hoping your weather isn't severe today..

Ooops...I messed up my good eating streak with :jeno: last night & hashbrowns this morning...My son & grandson were here ..back on track today..

Last night our power was off along with 2 neighbors on our little road.
We did pizza by candlelight and played board games ...
This super nice power company worker kept letting us know the status
as they worked for hours in front of our house on the transformer box..
About midnight he told me that my neighbor had yelled at him because
their power kept flickering on & off as they worked and he thought they should warn him each time..How embarrassing to have neighbors like that..I told him they were like heroes to me to be out that late working hard at something dangerous to get our power back on..

Son, grandson , myself, cat & dog all camped out in the living room last night ..I love doing that..The kids went fishing a few minutes ago and I stayed home to clean up .
I usually go with them but thought they could use some time alone..

ontarget
04-02-2013, 03:36 PM
Nancy, I love reading about what you and your family are doing. And pizza sounds good, too.

nancy237
04-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Oh dear..
That hot doughnut I just ate is not going to help me get back on track !!!
:cbg:

Last cheat !!!!

ontarget
04-02-2013, 06:23 PM
:yikes:

Tejas
04-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Camping out in the LR sounds like fun.

Hot donuts!!! I wish.

We finally got a tiny bit of rain, with more predicted.

nancy237
04-02-2013, 11:33 PM
Good grief..why do carbs make me crave more carbs ??
This entire day has been poor food choices..We are not even going to
talk about dinner at a mexican restaurant...

Okay, tomorrow is a new day..
I need to ***focus***

Tejas
04-03-2013, 10:35 AM
carbs, fat, sugar---- more more more :faint: I know the problem. FOCUS!

ontarget
04-03-2013, 12:08 PM
I thought spiraling was supposed to be downward. My weight is spiraling upward. :dizzy:

sloanie
04-03-2013, 05:13 PM
:cheer3::cheer2::cheer3::cheer2::cheer3::cheer2:
Focus, focus, it's our plan, if we can't focus, nobody can!!!!

ontarget
04-03-2013, 05:23 PM
:cheer:

Thank you, Sloan. I needed that.

nancy237
04-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Thanks Sloan...I needed that..

Today I am back on track..

I just saw that there is a new South Beach book coming out
about gluten ..I think its called The Gluten Solution..It will be interesting to see
what it says..

Tejas
04-03-2013, 10:49 PM
'night all!

Vickie
04-04-2013, 06:33 AM
Good Morning Chicks! Off to babysit my Godchild who is home sick so her parents can go to work.

Have a great day! I'm going to have a long day since I already had a lot planned.

Tejas
04-04-2013, 01:17 PM
Good deed there Vickie.

I woke up today with new motivation. I'm off to the gym, and my eating has been absolutely clean and OP.

ontarget
04-04-2013, 01:17 PM
I'm still home sick. Been sick since Saturday. This time it's a cold not allergies. Curtis is a good doctor.

Tejas
04-04-2013, 11:08 PM
So sorry, Sandy...I hope your feel better soon.

I've been good about eating today. :woohoo:

ontarget
04-05-2013, 01:29 PM
A perk of being sick is my weight has come back down to where it was. (still too high but better than it was the other day)

Rhonda, :woohoo: on being focused.

nancy237
04-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Sandra ..Feel better !!!!:)

I decided that I am going to make ahead more lunches to freeze. I already do Vegetable Soup, Vegetable lasagna & Diet Coke Sloppy Joes..

If I can do a protein shake or eggs for breakfast and a homemade frozen
entree for lunch then I think dinner will be easier because I am more motivated to cook something healthy at night.

Do you guys have any recipes that are low carb & wheat free..I can find
some online I think..Maybe a vegetable chili ??

My nephew & grandson helped me all day with burn piles and yard work..
We are all exhausted.. My nephew decided to spend spring break at my house to help me !!

ontarget
04-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Nancy, have you googled for recipes? Just an idea.

My tummy has shrunk. My appetite is back today so I must be better. I had a harder time with snacking this evening. One thing that helped is we are low on groceries. I'm going to the store in the morning.

Tejas
04-05-2013, 10:34 PM
I made a great early dinner tonight...poached wild caught salmon and broccoli--dh also had potatoes and rolls...

I'm very tired today though and going to bed a bit early.

Tomorrow is my great-niece's 9th birthday....she's a sweetie!

nancy237
04-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Nancy, have you googled for recipes? Just an idea.

Thanks Sandra..I love recipe surfing as I call it..
Finding online recipes..
I was just wondering if you guys had any favorite freezable
recipes..I think Sloan cooks & freezes some.
South Beach is coming out with a new cookbook soon that is
Gluten Free.. That should be helpful..

ontarget
04-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Nancy, I think you're right. Sloan prob has a lot of good recipes.

I'm weak this morning but will go buy groceries.

ontarget
04-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Nature's wonderful. We have our first hummingbird of the season. Just
saw it.

ontarget
04-06-2013, 09:46 PM
And a red-headed woodpecker and a duck on the pond.

nancy237
04-07-2013, 12:35 AM
I don't know if I mentioned it but my 20 year old nephew decided to spend
his spring break with me and help in the yard & my grandson has been here almost his whole spring break..So I am loving having boys around like old times !! Today after working on the yard & pool we grilled steaks and then watched Anaconda..My grandson will probably have snake dreams ;)
It was one of his first horror movies, but I think he was ready..

I am maintaining my 143 by just eating healthy right now. If I can keep that up I will try for losing 5 more pounds in a few weeks..

Tejas
04-07-2013, 12:53 AM
haven't seen hummers yet...but lots of woodpeckers.

Nancy, glad you've got your boys around.

I went to see the local community theatre's production of The King and I--it was great!

beach bum
04-07-2013, 07:40 AM
HI LADIES:)

I'M BACK AND HAD A WONDERFUL VISIT WITH MY DAUGHTER AND SISTER.
BUT I'M VERY TIRED WITH ALL THE WALKING I HAD TO DO GOING TO THE BUS AND THE TRAINS. THE PLATFORMS SEEMS TO BE GETTING LONGER EACH VISIT,OR I'M GETTING OLDER AND MY KNEES CAN'T TAKE THE WALKING AND CLIMBING THE STAIRS.

GOT BACK ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS BUT COULDN'T GET ONTO THE BOARD UNTIL NOW. I HAD A BUSY DAY ON THURSDAY & FRIDAY,HAD TO GROCERY SHOP AS I HAD NOTHING IN THE HOUSE. BOY DID I GAIN WITH ALL THE FOOD MY SISTER AND DAUGHTER MADE. I WAS UP 5 LBS WHEN I GOT HOME BUT BROUGHT IT BACK TO 150 AGAIN THIS MORNING.

OTHERWISE NOTHING NEW, NOT GOING TO THE MOVIES THIS WEEKEND AS THE FILMS ARE NOT TO OUR LIKING SO MARY & I ARE GOING TO THE COONIE TONIGHT AT 5 PM,AS I'M GOING TO THE DIVINE MERCY CHAPLET HELD IN ST ANTONY'S WITH SOME OF MY ROSARIAN FRIENDS.

WILL READ YOUR POSTS AND WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOME TIME TODAY OR ON MONDAY.

Have a great day

sloanie
04-07-2013, 08:40 AM
Welcome back, Maryann!

Nancy,are you looking for core recipes to freeze?

Tejas
04-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Welcome home, Maryann.

I'm feeling motivated about food--the elliptical? not so much :lol:

ontarget
04-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Welcome home, Maryann.

Nancy, enjoy your guys. Congratulations on being at 143.

Rhonda, you sound motivated. You go, girl!

We're going to church in a few minutes. The plan is for us to sit in the foyer. I don't feel like being in a crowd because of my coughing. Plus, I still don't feel 100%. We'll see if I make it through the service. My diagnosis is I have had walking pneumonia. But I don't have a certificate on a wall.

nancy237
04-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Nancy,are you looking for core recipes to freeze?

Yes, I do wheat free but I can convert most recipes if they have pasta or flour in them..

Tejas
04-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Sandra! take care of yourself :hug:

nancy237
04-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Welcome home, Maryann.

Nancy, enjoy your guys. Congratulations on being at 143.

Rhonda, you sound motivated. You go, girl!

We're going to church in a few minutes. The plan is for us to sit in the foyer. I don't feel like being in a crowd because of my coughing. Plus, I still don't feel 100%. We'll see if I make it through the service. My diagnosis is I have had walking pneumonia. But I don't have a certificate on a wall.

Thanks, the exciting part is that I have just been eating normal things for a week and maintaining..just healthy (except that bad day) and watching portions.

Take care of yourself and feel better..Maybe its time for just rest & recovery !

ontarget
04-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Well, I am no longer weak. We did sit in the foyer today. It was like being backstage. After church we went to lunch. I am feeling better all the time. I think I have finally licked this. I still think I had walking pneumonia. I was sick a solid week and it wasn't allergies. That's unusual for me. It's almost always allergies.

Okay, enough whining about being sick. Now I'll whine because I again feel fat. Now would ya'll know me if I stopped whining?

Nancy, you're doing great.

Rhonda, thank you for the hug. I needed it. I was really feeling sorry for myself.

Okay, sounds like whining again, doesn't it? Okay, now I'm rambling. Guess I'd best get off here.

nancy237
04-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Sandra..we used to say

here is some :cheese: to go with your whine..

But I am just kidding..thats what we are here for..
You are just venting !!! Vent on !!!

ontarget
04-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Thank you, Nancy.

We had 3 hummingbirds yesterday. This morning we have 2 rabbits in the backyard.

nancy237
04-08-2013, 02:28 PM
We had 3 hummingbirds yesterday. This morning we have 2 rabbits in the backyard.

Hummingbirds, woodpeckers, ducks, rabbits !!

That sounds so great to see all the wildlife !!!

nancy237
04-08-2013, 02:30 PM
I just put on some shorts that I could not even think about fitting in last summer and they fit and are not even tight !!!!!:carrot::carrot:

ontarget
04-08-2013, 03:28 PM
:woohoo:

Tejas
04-08-2013, 10:34 PM
great news Nancy...wish I could say that.

Sandra, glad you feel better.

I went to the podiatrist again today--the one who did my surgery. He did a little work on the orthotic that the other one gave me last week and here's the plan---I am going to take a prescription anti-inflammatory for 10 days if it doesn't hurt my gut...stay off my foot as much as possible and wear only the orthotic and hiking boots until the 17th..then I try to push my foot a bit and see what happens---go back on the 22nd.

I am soooo bored with this...pass the cheese!

ontarget
04-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Rhonda, you deserve some cheese. I am so sorry. You and Curtis have been having a really difficult time. Hopefully, your troubles will end soon and you'll be tap tap tapping again.

ontarget
04-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Storms are coming our way late tonight.

Tejas
04-09-2013, 01:11 PM
I am tapping, but not much. I can do only half of our program. I remain optimistic, with a few moments of WTH!

I'm enjoying a noon snack of edam cheese, gluten-free crackers, a pear and an ounce of dark chocolate. Tasty.

We'll have "lupper" (lunch/supper) around 4PM. DH wants a chicken casserole. Chicken? He NEVER requests chicken.

ontarget
04-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Rhonda, I'm glad you're able to do some tapping. How is Doyle?

Tejas
04-09-2013, 09:42 PM
He's OK, thanks. Nothing new.

We're waiting for the storms to arrive, but I'm really sleepy. :yawn:
I should just go to bed because I might be awake in a few hours :lol:

nancy237
04-10-2013, 12:18 AM
Hoping you chicks weather the storms tonight..

The realtor said that houses are selling really fast right now because of extremely low inventory..My house is supposed to list tomorrow..
I still have some finishing touches tomorrow , but its basically done.
If I had an immediate showing it would be good enough to show..

Also, I found an adorable apartment complex that I really like, so if I do sell fast I may end up there..

Tejas
04-10-2013, 09:54 AM
wow, Nancy...good luck

no storms last night....it's now cold but barely raining...it's all yet to come. We're supposed to go out for lunch with DH's fellow retirees in Arlington, not too far from here..but I'm concerned about hail...we'll see.

nancy237
04-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Sloan...
Want to race to 140 ????
Only if the competition helps..Otherwise we will just cheer each other ...
I need to press on...
I seem to be between 142 & 143..some mornings are one & some the other..

sloanie
04-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Nancy, yes! A race sounds good. I think I'm at 144. I will weigh in the morning and let you know where I am. I'm already smiling about our last race when we tempted each other with :jeno: Sorry I haven't responded about the freezer recipes. I am swamped with school. Maybe I will have some time this weekend. The race is on!

Tejas
04-10-2013, 07:55 PM
The podiatrist prescribed Moloxicam (Mobid) and it is almost a wonder drug. I hardly hurt anywhere and the swelling is down on my foot. Too bad I can't take it forever.

Sandra, how is Curtis's pain and function?

I went with DH to a retiree luncheon today and didn't really have much fun. The other time I went we sat at a table with a lot of women and they were chatty--this time we sat with a bunch of socially awkward old guys :lol: I think I'll skip the August one.

There has been some rain, but no storms and no hail. That's good.

Good luck, Sloan and Nancy. :jeno: would be good, don't you think?

ontarget
04-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Rhonda, I take Meloxicam daily, so does Curtis. It is a wonder drug. My plan is to take it as long as possible.

Curtis is doing much much better. He set his mind to the fact that he will not have further surgery and he's been faithfully working his PT. He's still not shooting a bow but is hoping to be able to do so soon. He may even be able to go back to shooting right handed.

Long story short--he is better now than he was prior to July's surgery. That's a huge plus.

I don't think anyone wants to race me. It would be too easy. I'm tired of eating yet I keep on and on and on. We have two family reunions coming up shortly. Don't know if that will be an incentive since my school reunion wasn't. Life goes on.

nancy237
04-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Glad to hear Curtis is better !

Rhonda..haha..socially awkward old guys..what a hoot..

Sloan..don't worry about the freezer meals..While showing the house it may be easier to get healthy meals by eating out..

I had one showing today and another is scheduled at 11 tomorrow..
of course my upstairs AC decides to quit working today..Its 84 right now
on my second floor..

ontarget
04-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Nancy, I am sending you some ;) ;) ;) for a good sell inspite of the a/c.

Rhonda, I think I'd pass on the guys, too.

Tejas
04-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Sandra, you don't have gut problems with the drug? Do you take it every 24 hours, or less often. I was told that I do not have arthritis but by golly I feel better all over.

I knew one of the old guys from high school too---his wife and I had been good friends. They dated in high school and have been together forever. But, she wasn't there.

ontarget
04-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Rhonda, we've both been taking Meloxican once every 24 hours for years. Neither of us is having any complications. Let me know how it works for you. I hope you don't have any side effects.

sloanie
04-11-2013, 07:43 PM
Nancy, I was 145 this morning! :tantrum:

nancy237
04-11-2013, 08:25 PM
Nancy, I was 145 this morning! :tantrum:

It could just be "salty food" pounds ...

I have been eating more than usual , so I may be up some too..

:cheer: Focus:cheer:

ontarget
04-12-2013, 05:09 PM
:cheers: Ole! Just had a wonderful Mexican dinner and frozen margarita. Well, I had both before my nap.

Rhonda, Curtis always takes his meds with food (and usually some milk). I don't. I usually just take mine with water.

nancy237
04-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Diet failure !!!!!

Long hard stressful day& didn't eat all day = The perfect storm..
Met my cousin at Outback Steakhouse for dinner ,
The damage : an entire mini loaf of bread, butter , 2 wines, salad, salmon
& veggies...

Lesson learned...eat 3 meals & don't have bread brought to the table at all..
My cousin is doing low carb too, so this would help us both..

2 showings today & one set for tomorrow so far..

sloanie
04-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Nancy, we are a real pair! I have had a bad day with food, too!

Tejas
04-13-2013, 12:07 AM
You Chickies keep it up and Sandra and I will reach 140 before you do! :lol:

I went to an amazing jazz vocal concert tonight. The University of North Texas has one of the world's greatest jazz schools and tonight I heard their spring concert. What a night-no need to live in NYC. One of the young singers is from my home town, just down the road, and I introduced myself to him.

ontarget
04-13-2013, 09:30 PM
Rhonda, that makes me smile.

Okay, Nancy and Sloan, you better watch out for Rhonda and me.

Guess who's going back to WW Tuesday?

nancy237
04-13-2013, 11:17 PM
Rhonda..I love jazz

I went to see The Fall of Olympus tonight with a friend..
As usual I sat in front of a talker :mad: so annoying..
I liked the movie, but it was intense & bloody..

Tejas
04-13-2013, 11:27 PM
great day today--meeting of my favorite political party, then a party with medical anthropologists in the area....

--too much food! :lol:

beach bum
04-14-2013, 12:03 PM
HI LADIES:)

I'M BACK AGAIN,SORRY I WAS MIA FOR THE WHOLE WEEK, HAD LOTS OF THINGS TO DO. HAVE TWO NURSING HOMES THAT I'M VISITING,ALONG WITH BIBLE STUDY,AND OTHER CHURCH FUNCTIONS. '

GOT ON THE SCALE THIS MORNING AND I'M DOWN TO 151 AFTER THE EASTER EATING VASTO of 153.

Hope you are all well, I haven't had a opportunity to read last weeks thread of this weeks as I'm running around again. I'm still doing the shakes and now I have several other friends that are following that suit.

Thanks for the welcome back,I promised I will make room for you guys around my busy schedule.

Can't post now as in a few mins I have to leave and meet my friend Mary to see 42 in the movies. Will come back later and see what you guys are up to.

Have a great day

ontarget
04-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Nancy, that sounds like my kind of movie. When you get my age, you'll turn around and ask them to be quiet. Last time I was in the movies the person behind me began kicking my seat. I got up and asked him to stop. I was surprised it was the father and not the kids. :lol: Anyway, he stopped. (I did put some honey on my request.)

Rhonda, have a good time today. You will be surprised at what's happening right now. Curtis is going through the paper looking for things for us to do. He's deciding to step outside the box.

Maryann, enjoy your time at the movies with your friend. It's good to see you back here.

Tejas
04-14-2013, 01:45 PM
One of my great nieces placed 6th in the regional gymnastics competition and is going to the national competition in California....yea!

Nice to hear from you Maryann.

Sandra, I hope Curtis finds some events for you. Doyle never looks at the paper, never makes suggestions beyond movies and restaurants! :lol:

ontarget
04-14-2013, 02:28 PM
Rhonda, Curtis doesn't either, but he's seeing now that he needs to do something to make himself get out more. We just found info on the Cleburne Bass Club. He's looking into joining that and to also returning to Masonic Lodge meetings. I hope he does both. Actually, I hope he finds some other interests, too. Guess I shouldn't have said "us" earlier. It's mainly him that needs interests. I keep fairly busy. When summer gets here Hattie and I will be taking our grands swimming Mondays. That and going out with my gf's keep me busy enough.

Congratulations to your niece. Will ya'll go to CA to watch?

Tejas
04-14-2013, 10:50 PM
Sandra, I wish I could win the lottery and take the entire family to the meet in California! Since we're going to Alaska in the summer, we won't be going anywhere else I'm sure!

Good for Curtis :woohoo:

nancy237
04-15-2013, 09:43 AM
A great Monday morning..

AC guy came for 2nd visit to fix AC and discovered its
the coil , but called the company and its under warranty..
A $1500 part , but covered !!

The people that saw the house yesterday are very interested..
They are looking at a few others today , but loved this one..
Keep those fingers crossed..

I don't have any showings lined up today , so I can finally just
leisurely work in the yard today & its a beautiful day...

My cousin has set an Oct wedding date.. She plans to rent a cabin for
about 15 of us in Black Mountain , NC for the weekend and then on Sunday
they will go spend the rest of the week in Gatlinburg. She asked me to be maid of honor
but I told her that was too special to be texted..LOL

Trying to get back on track with my low carb..
Sloan , I am 145 too..
How can 2 days of bad eating undo 3 weeks of good eating..??

beach bum
04-15-2013, 01:05 PM
Hi Ladies:)

Went To The Movies Yesterday And Saw 42 What A Great Movie About Jackie Robinson. I Gave It A Ten. Nothing New,have Another Busy Week Ahead Of Me. Have To Go To The Hospital Tomorrow For A Blood Test At The Lab For Next Weeks Doctor Appointment. Than Socializing With My Church Friends And Than On Fri The Soup Kitchen. I'm Going To Roast Some Veggies From The Sb Diet Book. The One With Eggplant Red & Green Pepper Yellow Squash. I'm Gong To Triple To Recipe To Be Able To Get 24 Serving Out Of It.

I Have Crocus Out In My Front Yard I Think I Might Be Able To Say That Spring Finally Hit Cape Cod.

Have A Great Day

ontarget
04-15-2013, 07:40 PM
Rhonda, I hear ya. We're going to Washington State and that will prob be all we do this summer. Next year I really want to go to Louisville for Indoor Nationals again. We haven't been in a couple of years. It's time for us to go back.

Nancy, ;) ;) ;) on selling. You'll be a beautiful maid of honor.

Maryann, glad you liked the movie. And I'm glad your crocus are blooming.

Today is my "New Day 1" OP.

Tejas
04-15-2013, 08:33 PM
Sometimes ya just gotta do it:

fried chicken
mashed potatoes and gravy
green beans
biscuits, butter, and honey
3 big bites of chocolate meringue pie :lol: :lol: :lol:

We went out to dinner with Doyle's daughter, husband and our Gks. It was the husband's birthday so we just went for it. I had planned all day and didn't go overboard on any items.

Nancy, it's so exciting that you just might get the house sold. All fingers are crossed.

Maryann, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the movie and the arrival of spring!

Sandra, Happy New Day 1! :lol:

I'm watching the news about Boston, as I'm sure you are. This is all so sad. :(

ontarget
04-15-2013, 10:38 PM
I'm watching the news about Boston, too. Sad.

Rhonda, your dinner sounds really really good. You're right--sometimes you just have to do it.

ontarget
04-16-2013, 09:57 AM
Oh my! I get the prize? This is unusual. Where is everyone?

We're heading out in a few minutes to take the weedeater to the weedeater doctor then we're off to Half Price Books. I have several I'm going to add to their collection. I will go to WW late this afternoon. I normally went to the morning class. This will be different. Should be good, though, as I'll be with a lot of teachers coming from school. Downside is I'll weigh more than in the mornings. Life goes on. (And I'm excited!!)