Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2003, 08:39 AM   #1  

Talking Friday May 23

TGIF and all that stuff....well yesterday was a pretty good day!

It was sunny and warm.....hubby got the grass cut after supper and I sorted out all my scrapping stuff......took five hours but everything looks great now....I have all my pics in chronological order and my paper and stickers organized by color and theme. I have about 7 months of pics to do...........they fill a shoe box. I am hoping to crop them tonight..........my workshop is tomorrow from 9-5.

I couldn't sleep last night and I lay awake being negative which I am not proud of .........this lack of sleep is bad for the psyche.

Anyhow today is another beautiful day.....I broke down and took a shift today........I know I am such a loser......but it is double time...so I can pay for our two evenings out, my hubby's golf game and my workshop.......

Have a great day everyone!

Eliz
Old 05-23-2003, 11:58 AM   #2  

Liz I have never heard of black and white graduations and I live in the south. Maybe they are talking about schools that are predominatly black or white. Who knows.

I have a whole list of bars that are good, you ready?
Labrada Lean Body (any flavor that you would like)
Detour (tastes like a snickers)
Odyssey (taste like a snickers too)
UTurn (tastes like a milky way)
Premier 8 Bar (any flavor)

You can get these thru the mail if you can't find them around. It might even be cheaper to do it that way. I can't think of any of the site off hand. These are good to use as a meal replacment. I usually have one as breakfast with a big glass of water.
Old 05-23-2003, 12:56 PM   #3  
CIN

Good Morning Ladies!

Thought I would pop in and say hello. I am stuck home without a car today so why not play a little on the computer INSTEAD of doing laundry & housework?????????????

It doesnt seem like Memorial Day weekend because it is wet * cool here in Ky. Usually by now we are dipping our toes in the pool........................

Hope everyones plan goes well for the long weekend.whether working or not!

CIN
Closed Thread