Depression and Weight Issues - Friday May 23

View Full Version : Friday May 23

liz321
05-23-2003, 09:39 AM
TGIF and all that stuff....well yesterday was a pretty good day!

It was sunny and warm.....hubby got the grass cut after supper and I sorted out all my scrapping stuff......took five hours but everything looks great now....I have all my pics in chronological order and my paper and stickers organized by color and theme. I have about 7 months of pics to do...........they fill a shoe box. I am hoping to crop them tonight..........my workshop is tomorrow from 9-5.

I couldn't sleep last night and I lay awake being negative which I am not proud of .........this lack of sleep is bad for the psyche.

Anyhow today is another beautiful day.....I broke down and took a shift today........I know I am such a loser......but it is double time...so I can pay for our two evenings out, my hubby's golf game and my workshop.......

Have a great day everyone!

Eliz

Kempyd
05-23-2003, 12:58 PM
Liz I have never heard of black and white graduations and I live in the south. Maybe they are talking about schools that are predominatly black or white. Who knows.

I have a whole list of bars that are good, you ready?
Labrada Lean Body (any flavor that you would like)
Detour (tastes like a snickers)
Odyssey (taste like a snickers too)
UTurn (tastes like a milky way)
Premier 8 Bar (any flavor)

You can get these thru the mail if you can't find them around. It might even be cheaper to do it that way. I can't think of any of the site off hand. These are good to use as a meal replacment. I usually have one as breakfast with a big glass of water.

CIN
05-23-2003, 01:56 PM
Good Morning Ladies!

Thought I would pop in and say hello. I am stuck home without a car today so why not play a little on the computer INSTEAD of doing laundry & housework?????????????:lol: :lol: :lol:

It doesnt seem like Memorial Day weekend because it is wet * cool here in Ky. Usually by now we are dipping our toes in the pool........................

Hope everyones plan goes well for the long weekend.whether working or not!

CIN :smug: