WW At Home - Preparing myself for a "Let Down"

View Full Version : Preparing myself for a "Let Down"

NikonGirl30
03-28-2013, 11:10 AM
Good morning everyone!

I am writing this to prepare myself... Tomorrow is my weigh in day, and i can be really rough on myself when the numbers arent where i want them to be... and i know they wont be this week, cause I am holding "monthly woman weight" right now...

How does everyone else deal with these monthly increases that can mislead actual progress?

I am thankful that tomorrow is my first therapy appointment at the Weight Management program i'm in with my Dr... it will help me stay logical and normal...

ChickieBoom
03-28-2013, 11:29 AM
Hi NikonGirl...I created an excel sheet that I've been using to track my weight loss since I started. I plug in my weight every Saturday morning whether I've gained or lost. I typically gain 3-4 pounds during my time of the month. I know that going in so it's not a surprise and I track anyway. When I know that I'm staying on plan and eating right and exercising, I try not to let the scale dictate too much. It will move in the right direction if I'm doing what needs to be done.

I drink plenty of water to help keep hydrated and when I weigh at the end I see a nice whoosh.

There's no point getting down on yourself about something that's completely unavoidable.

Good luck!

Snowtopper
03-28-2013, 07:46 PM
Well, I can't help you there because I'm past that. The only good thing about getting old.lol. Drink drink drink!