Looking Good, Feeling Great - Calling all Thrift Store Shoppers

View Full Version : Calling all Thrift Store Shoppers

LockItUp
03-26-2013, 04:29 PM
I know lots of you ladies shop thrift stores. I just recently started, and I absolutely love it. I've found so many cute things, practically new, good brands, SOOO CHEAP.

Today I found a pair of 7 for all Mankind jeans for $14! I was so excited. Excited for the deal, and also excited I fit! They are 28s - I've NEVER EVER bought a pair of jeans sized by waist inches before! :carrot:

What are some of your best finds?

ETA: I wear your grand-dads clothes. . . (had to, sorry)

elvislover324
03-26-2013, 04:40 PM
OMG I am going to love this thread!! Congrats on your great finds!!

And that Thrift Shop song is *my* theme song!!!

I haven't been in a couple of weeks, I have to be in the mood to go through the racks and racks of clothes.

The best finds I have had are:

$2.50 Levis that were practically brand new
$2.50 Jones New York tank top that I think was new without tags
$4.00 Merona (I think that's Target brand?) spring barn coat I can't wait to wear
$2.50 Worthington pants in a 14 that I can't wear yet but they are gorgeous dress pants, again I think they are brand new without tags
$2.50 Banana Republic summer top with a $34.50 tag still on it

I love love wearing my bargain finds and since I plan on donating them all back, I find $2.50 an awesome rental fee! (Yes, I'm renting the clothes as I plan for them to be too big soon!)

My store does a color of the week (the popping tags like the song says!) so I only buy the color on sale (it's half off) unless there is something I absolutely can't pass up. I have paid full price ($4.99) for a pair of Old Navy jeans that I love.

I am going to the store tomorrow, I just decided!!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

livelaughlovesunshin
03-26-2013, 05:03 PM
Oohh I love thrift stores!!
My favorite item to find is those old fashioned little girl's dresses. My daughter absolutely loves them and they are like 2.00 at thrift stores.

RVAscreenwriter
03-26-2013, 05:06 PM
I love thrift store shopping... when I find something cool, that is. If I don't, I get all sadfaced.

My best finds were two pairs of brand-new, still-tagged Banana Republic trousers. Awesome!

Mozzy
03-26-2013, 05:31 PM
I love thrifting!

Best finds:

Brand new pair of toms shoes for $2
New with tags jeans $6
Clothes for my kids
Maternity jeans for $4

summerkate83
03-26-2013, 05:36 PM
love the thrift store song!!!

my fave dressy pants were a goodwill find for $6.99
I also love the clearance racks at Old Navy-can sometimes find pants for around $7 and shirts for around $3!!
I LOVE a good deal!!

avalonmoon
03-26-2013, 06:13 PM
I love that song!! :cool:

I used to go crazy in Goodwill and preowned shops. I stopped because
I worried about bedbugs, where I live they run stories on the news that
scares me but I'm rethinking it as I've not heard in these communities
issues. zi do know there's a place known as Buffalo Exchange, name
brand at low prices, you might try them if they're in your area. ;)

caryesings
03-26-2013, 07:28 PM
My favorite thrift store purchase is a black stretch velvet dress that I bought for $10. I bought it specifically to sing in a performance that was going to require stage makeup which I knew would likely ruin whatever I wore that night, so wanted something I wouldn't feel bad about throwing away after one wearing. Well the makeup washed right out of it (which it's never done when I've gotten on something expensive and/or dry clean). Next I wore it to niece's wedding where we were flying with carry on luggage only because the fabric doesn't wrinkle. Loved every picture that got taken of me at the reception in that dress. It is my absolute go-to dress in the closet!

Novus
03-26-2013, 07:46 PM
I love thrift store shopping! I honestly don't know the last time I purchased anything at a "real" store. Twice a year, some friends and family and I go on a Thrifting Tour - we make a map that includes about 5 different thrift stores and spend all day shopping. It's fabulous! :D

Wannabehealthy
03-26-2013, 09:06 PM
I love shopping at the Thrift Stores. DH buys toys for my grandson. I buy everything! I got a leather jacket for $3. I got a Wave Oven for $15. My brother-in-law saw it but told us it didn't work. We went down and looked at it and he wasn't doing it right. It works perfectly! I collect cookbooks and have found some there that they sell for $1 or $2. We go at least once a week.

Misti in Seattle
03-26-2013, 09:12 PM
Well, this thread mostly seems to be about clothes. :) But I just bought a beautiful 9-drawer buffet suitable for my living room so I could have extra storage!

zoritsa
03-26-2013, 09:54 PM
Love love love thrift stores! I buy many of my kitchen electronics from the thrift store...like my electric skillet that I use for camping $5.00,my bread machine $4.00,and my electric grill $5.00.As for clothing,I just bought a pair of jeans that are SOOO comfy and they look brand new for $8.00.I also have a black dress that I used for a Halloween costume one year.

Daki
03-26-2013, 10:07 PM
Most of my great finds are work pants that cost $4 but are brands like Anne Klein and Express. One of my work pants that I bought for $4 still had the $94 price tag on! My best friend, however, found a Gucci skirt!

WannaB2cute
03-27-2013, 12:32 AM
Popped some tagsss today. This cost $6

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s566/EVRYTHINGSTAKIN/image_zpsed75ecdb.jpg

elvislover324
03-27-2013, 06:42 AM
Wannabe, that is gorgeous!! And for $6?! Looks like a perfect fit!!

Psychic
03-27-2013, 07:10 AM
I buy a lot of expensive, brand new shirts at Goodwill for $4 each. I also buy all dressy clothes at Goodwill. Oh, and costumes! I dress-up for the renaissance fair and things like that, so I'm always on the hunt for good pieces.

threekidsandasheltie
03-27-2013, 08:51 AM
my favorite score lately has become my favorite pair of jeans ever

I got for $5 a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans, they retail for $200+ and they look awesome on :) sadly though they are starting to become to big :( guess I need to dig deep and find some more

Candeka
03-27-2013, 10:02 AM
I only ever shop at thrift stores. Even when I have money (birthdays, christmas ect..) I still can't bring myself to go to a regular store when I know I can get nice things for way cheaper. My best find was a super dark, brand new pair of Guess Jeans for $12. I have 2 other pairs of Guess Jeans now as well that I got for $9.00 each. The funny thing is, my ENTIRE closet is thrift clothes. Honestly, other than maybe 1 or 2 items, everything else came from a thrift store.

devadiva
03-27-2013, 10:23 AM
It's like picking your mother or your father......I couldn't 't tell you the best! I love each and every one like the other poster said I get all sad faced if I don't find something,Most everything I own comes from the thrift store or on sale..can not bear full price!
A foot note today my favorite pair of American Eagle Capris I paid$1. For fit AGAIN today size 4!( it's been 3 yrs)

Seashell84
03-27-2013, 10:24 AM
Pretty much all of my clothes are either thrift or 'hand-me-downs'. My fav thrift shop buy was an absolutely gorgeous 100% silk Ann Taylor skirt for $0.50...that's right...fifty freaking cents! Booyah!:carrot: Now I just can't wait until I can fit into it again!

Munchy
03-27-2013, 11:45 AM
The best find ever was a $450 Burberry handbag for $15. Other notables: $2 for lined Banana Republic trousers, $2 Banana republic sweater, and a $2 pair of Gap trousers.

elvislover324
03-27-2013, 11:53 AM
Boo, nothing good at my Goodwill today and I went through every single rack!! Oh well, some days you win and some days you don't.

Gray tags was the color of choice today, I thought of all of you and popping tags!! So funny. I love 3FC!!

Awesome bargains you all wrote about above, I'm envious!!

tubolard
03-27-2013, 12:24 PM
Love that song, lol. I found Harley Davidson jeans for 4.99 in my size now but I bought them as a future wear. I get so much stuff, it is truly sad for me because the closest really good thrift store is over an hour away one way :tantrum: :cry: There are a couple closer but I think the employees take all the good stuff for themselves because you hardly ever find anything. :mad:

LockItUp
03-27-2013, 01:23 PM
There are soooo many of us!

I kind of forget there are things other than clothes at thrift shops!

There's one super close to me called Other Mothers. You can turn in stuff and get store credit. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't shop there, I don't like the staff much and it's very small, but I've found some really nice things. There are like 4 Goodwills within about 5 miles of my house. I do like them, but I have found they aren't quite as organized as the Savers that's very close to me. Savers is my favorite. It's huge and well organized.

I guess the ONLY downfall to thrift shopping as opposed to a regular store, is if you really need something it's almost impossible to run in and find it and get going. It's like a treasure hunt so you have to have time. So fun though!

PaintedPonies
03-27-2013, 08:26 PM
I can't even tell you how many awesome, cute articles of clothing I have found in thrift stores!
Skirts, sweaters, dresses, shoes, shirts- and all for $3-$8! I love it!

Novus
03-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Aéropostale jeans. $3.50. Fit me perfectly. Booyah! :cool:

shcirerf
03-30-2013, 11:11 PM
My best ever is a $350 St. John's Bay leather coat, $10 at the Salvation Army!:carrot:

I love thrift store shopping! We have several in our small town, the trick is to visit often! And sometimes I even wheel and deal with them. You want x, I'll give you y! Usually works!:D

Since I work for a veterinarian, a dirty job, my whole work wardrobe is thrift shop. The job is hard on a wardrobe!;)

AlmostMe
03-31-2013, 02:33 AM
In the UK, there's nothing EVER in my size at charity shops (our equivalent to thrift stores). My greatest NSV of all will be when I can return to thrift store shopping!!! Nearly there.

On the other hand...I did just drop a whole bunch of plus size clothes at the local charity shop, but I don't think I'm gonna buy them back.

VermontMom
03-31-2013, 07:18 AM
There's a nice Goodwill that I love to go to, but it's almost an hour away so I have to plan and make a day trip of it. I really only enjoy it best when I am rockin a size/shape that I'm happy with, then it is SO very great to shop :)

It is clean, the clothes do not seem worn at all, and there are 2 changing rooms and 2 public bathrooms (bathrooms not for trying on clothes, just nice to have)

My only complaint is in the blouse/t-shirt section, the racks are CRAMMED. It is discouraging to even try to look through because they are so closely packed. You can't use one hand to push the hangers aside, you have to use both hands. Sounds minor but it isn't easy :devil:

I don't have any great label brags, just lots of clothes at a fraction of price.

*edited to add, I had to google "what is wear your grandpa's clothes", I guess I am not very pop culture savvy :rofl: *

SunnySide99
03-31-2013, 10:12 AM
I was dropping sizes really fast last fall and didn't want to pay full price for clothing items I would only be in for around 4 - 6 weeks. Someone on here recommended thrift shopping and I will forever be grateful!

The first time I went was on a day where most items were 50% off. Yes it was a zoo that day, but I bought 2 pairs of cute, stylish, name-brand jeans for $4.50 each (looked brand new too), a cute Express top for $2 and a couple of other things. I walked out of there with 4 nice outfits for under $20 with tax included. I was hooked!

LockItUp
04-01-2013, 10:48 AM
*edited to add, I had to google "what is wear your grandpa's clothes", I guess I am not very pop culture savvy :rofl: *

:lol: that made me laugh.

Silverfire
04-01-2013, 11:00 AM
I have always hated shopping at the thrift stores, but I realize now, that was probably because I could never ever find things that fit that didn't make me look like a really really old lady ('cept for that time that I needed to look like a old lady for Halloween :)) But now I am really excited for the idea of thrift store shopping!

mandypandy2246
04-02-2013, 02:16 AM
I have never been to Savers! Its like a Goodwill but more organized??? Who knew! I'll have to try it!

Does anyone know if My Sisters Closet carries plus sizes?

Alicia546
04-03-2013, 06:31 PM
$3.99 Mudd skinny "Jeggings". I got these from a 50% off Purple tag color sale at Goodwill.

They are pretty thick, the only thing is walking too much in them isn't good for my skin. This was a lucky find for me, because I usually have to try on so many pairs of jeans, and this is the first time I bought a pair of pants at Goodwill that actually kept on fitting! :dizzy:

McMurphy
04-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Wish I could find stuff like that! Our thrift stores suck. All the jeans look like they're from at least the early 90s :/

VermontMom
04-17-2013, 10:33 AM
local score! I stopped in a small local thrift shop for a different handbag. Found a black suede "Firenze" bag, had a faded $45 sticker inside, for $1 :carrot:

exhale
04-18-2013, 10:00 PM
I never shop in retail stores, everything I own, except underwear, comes from thrift shops or rummages. Where I live the local churches have rummages a few times a year and I find unbelievable clothing and shoes for myself and my teenage kids. The only problem is that I end up getting way too much stuff, easy to be tempted when perfect cashmere sweaters are $5, but lately I've been selling some of the things I don't wear too often on eBay. When things are so inexpensive and fabulous it is very difficult to exercise self control!

the shiv
04-19-2013, 08:14 PM
Does eBay count? I got a white 3/4 length wool coat from River Island on there at Xmas which I have JUST fit into, which cost me £5! Apart from that, we have a great selection of vintage shops here in Glasgow :D

Got a black velvet blazer with a peplum hem (yes, you can thank me for that, I bought it 6 years ago :rofl: for £10. Another 10-15lbs and I can fit into it again!)

And... Went into a tiny vintage shop that I love called Alladin's Cave with my bf one day when we were out for a walk around town. I was eyeing up a white Versace bomber jacket that was on sale for £15. It's that thin-ish rainproof material? Probably a US8-10? I didn't think it would fit, but it did! Put it on the second I left the shop :D

In fact, it fits now! Going to wear this to work tomorrow :D (excuse the half-dried hair!!)

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b540/skinnyshiv/DDADA097-D528-4FF7-852C-2FD8B0429AEC-19416-000005B536388FA1_zps84a18e5f.jpg

L J
04-20-2013, 12:18 AM
I scored big this week, and I didn't even know it! Picked up a pair of black compression yoga pants that were 70% off of $0.99. They are "PowerForce" brand. They felt expensive, but I wasn't familiar. They are $60 yoga pants, and they look brand new! Woot!

I did good on my super skinny son today, too - 3 pair of size 7 slim jeans, all new with tag (two Old Navy, one Gap) for $1.99 each.

If I could just snag some decent shorts for myself I would be set!

65X65
04-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Well...I've spent all weekend in a resale shop and one of the goodwill stores!
Decided to limit my purchases to the high end name brands only...because the resale shop owner told me to remember to bring things back to her when I transition sizes again! How good is that....!

I scored a lot of CHICO's, Talbots, Jones NY, and Ann Taylor, and a Tommy Bahamas item. My best find was a CHICOs denim jacket!! It was a little pricier and found at the resale shop...but something I see as a keeper. Way cheaper than at the store...It was in excellent-practically-brand-new shape.

Someone said maybe this is more fun when you can fit in the smaller sizes...I think I agree with that! I've never found anything that suited me in the past...this weekend I put that to rest! Once I get to goal weight...I see no reason NOT to look there ...never know what gems are just waiting!

alaskanlaughter
04-22-2013, 12:34 AM
i wish we had good thrift stores here :( the clothing racks are not arranged in any given order except mens vs womens and the racks are packed so tightly that you cant really push things aside...the styles are horrible, the clothing is worn and outdated, and the prices are the same as what i'd pay at walmart for clothing here so not a huge savings...and i dont have the time to sift through racks upon racks anyhow...BUT if i had the time, and the thrift stores here were better, i think i'd enjoy it

wolfgirl69
04-22-2013, 03:59 PM
I love the Salvation Army thrift store! I love it because you find unique things that most other people will not have that are so beautiful! I have tried goodwill. The one around here doesn't that great of stuff and it has a bad odor. Bleh. Thoughs are the only two thrift store types near where I live.

elvislover324
04-23-2013, 05:10 PM
Went to the local thrift shop 3-4 times in the past month, didn't leave with hardly anything that I can recall and I would have posted it here.

Today....SCORE!!!

It was yellow tag day so everything with yellow tags was 50% off. Clothes in my store are $4.99 so that makes it $2.50 (obviously!).

Walked out with:

Champion 3/4 sleeve double-dry workout shirt (I've been looking for one of these forever!). It's a size L so it's a little snug but perfect for under my hoodies in public and at home I don't care. :) I found it on the shirts rack as opposed to with the workout clothes. There was another one (Reebok brand) but it wasn't yellow tag.

Fashion Bug khaki shorts size 14 new with tags. Tags say $29.50 so definitely a bargain. I don't wear shorts in public anymore but these will be perfect for around the yard and pool.

Faded Glory yellow tanktop size L. Looks brand new and was the color of sunshine that I was seeking today. Will be perfect under my navy blue hoodie or really any other sweater or sweatshirt.

A cute, cute, cute, blingy tanktop with rhinestone drink shapes and it says "It's 5 o'clock somewhere." I would never wear this in public but I loved it! Again perfect for around the house. I haven't had a drink since last summer but I sure do want one! :)

Size L workout capris, Bold Spirit brand (never heard of them). They are navy blue with a teal stripe on the side that perfectly matches my Old Navy sweatshirt. I assume they will be a little snug only being an L but that's ok! I'm on my way there!

All this for $12.50. I was psyched!!!

gailr42
04-23-2013, 07:03 PM
I have been a thrift shop user for years. I think I have always had better luck finding "treasures" when I was smaller.

My ex and I used to go on cruises, and I always bought my dressy stuff at the thrift shop. I got coctail gowns that were gorgeous for $2 - $3.

annieway
04-30-2013, 12:44 PM
My local thrift shop had one of their Best of the Best sales this weekend. They hold back all the better items for this quarterly event. I scored 3 perfect made in Scotland cashmere sweaters for $20 each that are a little small but will fit perfectly toward the end of summer and into fall, but I can wear them now unbuttoned. I also got a really gorgeous silk printed tunic that fits and looks great. and a St John jacket for business meetings that I have to go to occasionally. And an added bonus was a rather strange looking 2 foot tall metal statue for my garden (you never know what you will find!).

We had a scary situation while I was there. They had a "doorman" to check receipts and prevent shoplifting. He got into a fistfight with a rather drunk male customer who was trying to leave the store and ended up knocking the drunk guy to the floor with a bleeding lip. This all took place about 5 feet from where I was standing. The police and paramedics were called but the drunk eventually got up and wandered off and the "doorman" was removed to the back room. The police and the medics never showed up! That's Los Angeles for you. And this thrift is in a pretty good area.

You never know what you'll find or see in a Thrift shop.

L J
05-13-2013, 05:37 PM
I did awesome today!

For $23 I got:

Two pair of nice black work shorts
Ann Taylor Loft shirt
2 Banana Republic shirts
Gap t shirt
Target tank, nwt
Old Navy shirt
Gap trouser jeans

It was so much fun! I love thrift shopping. The song has even started to grow on me. :laugh:

SunnySide99
05-14-2013, 10:08 AM
I am still loving thrift shopping! I found some terrific finds last weekend and planning on going back this weekend!

elvislover324
05-14-2013, 10:27 AM
Not to change the subject but I got clothes the last couple of weeks cheaper at Kohl's, Macy's, Old Navy and Sears. Cheaper than the thrift store if you can imagine that plus it's all brand new! (Sign up for coupons via email for Kohls, Macys and Old Navy, most of them you can just show your phone so you don't even have to remember to print them)

But I do still love me a good thrift shop find!

Lecomtes
05-14-2013, 11:09 AM
Thirty bucks for a brand new pair of Nike's with my support level/size at goodwill yesterday!!! The irony...my fiance had literally JUST (30 minutes earlier) bought me a brand new pair of Nike's for 4x as much! Yikes! Haha!

65X65
05-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Have found so many cute summer shirts and tops...(all on sale of course,) and goes with out saying, the great finds at several resale boutiques here in town...But ...the "new" stuff was begging some new bling!

Found several incredible necklaces/summer costume jewelry pieces (and a few pieces even were sterling silver.....and GREAT pocketbooks for spring...!) Some times you can get good deals on sale in the department stores....but I was really amazed at the stuff I found for resale....it never crossed my mind before.:spin:

devadiva
06-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Got an almost new ENELL BRA my size for $2. And all my regular running bras have gotten lose and was dreading the $70 bucks apiece to buy one. SCORE!!!!

modifyeddoll87
06-14-2013, 02:09 PM
i got a pair of brand new vera wang shoes for 3.00

and a vera wang silk gray striped top with pearl and tulle embellishments at the neck

GermanShepherdGirl
08-11-2013, 05:55 AM
I love Op shopping ( aka what we Aussie's call 'thrift shops'). I haven't needed to buy clothes for my shrinking because friends have been so kind to donate clothes and I've been buying my pyjama's and exercise clothes for cheap from Big W and Kmart.

I love to buy books at Op shops though. My best buy was a new copy of Marley and Me for $1.50. At the time it was just before the movie was released and the book was retailing for $28 in stores. I also bought 2 copies of 'To Kill A Mockingbird' for $1 each. I also paid $5 for my bedside table- admittedly it didn't come with handles but that doesn't bother me. As I shrink I've donated my clothes to friends or a charity store.

lisa32989
08-11-2013, 08:25 AM
We have several "higher-end" thrift stores in town where I can get very nice brands for $5-10. Why buy Target quality when I can get Talbots, Chicos, etc? Many still have the original tags. In the past year, I've only purchased new swimsuits, underwear, socks, and anything I couldnt find by first checking all my thrift store finds. Such great deals and recycling at the same time!

VioletDolphin83
08-11-2013, 09:17 PM
Unfortunately most local thrift stores only have clothing sizes up to 22 so I have to wait until I can buy second hand clothing. :(

ArtThistle
08-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Last time I found myself at a Value Village (about a week or 2 ago), I spent $40. Which may seem like a lot. However, I got...

1 water resistant trench coat (for the boyfriend)
1 pinstriped vest (for the boyfriend)
3 high-end dress shirts (for the boyfriend)
3 skirts (for me)
1 blouse (for me)

That's 9 items for $40. That averages to about $4 per item. And considering the quality of the mens wear we bought, I'd say it was well worth every penny.
Next time we go, we're looking for a new suit jacket and trousers for the boyfriend and an evening gown for me. We're going to the opera next week, and we're going to look fabulous.

Katzepatra
08-25-2013, 11:54 AM
I'm writing this as I sit wearing my best ever buy - a pair of terry cloth shorts from Ross for $0.50. I have owned them for over 5 years now and aside from some paint stains, they looks exactly the same as they did when I bought them. They are also super forgiving - I can wear them now at my present weight even though I bought them when I was 40 pounds lighter.

My next best buy was from a thrift shop - a pair of dark grey American Rag jeans, tags on in a size 7 and I paid $1.50. They were my first true size 7 pants and I have never loved a pair of jeans like I loved those. I still have them in my closest just waiting to be worn again.

Elladorine
09-04-2013, 03:56 PM
I've been on a thrift shop kick lately, with the excuse that I need more maternity clothes. Which is a valid excuse of course, but it's been more for the fun of it than anything else. :lol:

We have a ton of stores in our area, various locations from Goodwill, Savers, Salvation Army, Epic Thrift, and a closeout store that doesn't carry used items, but new ones that are typically 80% off or more. I just picked up a beautiful $250 wool coat from the closeout store for just $25 that should get me through my big belly this winter. ;)

We recently bought a La-Z-boy recliner for $25 and a drawing desk for $15. I've picked up several pairs of maternity jeans for about $5 each, and tons and tons of gorgeous, like-new tops that should be able to grow with me for about $4 each. Oh, I also got a like-new Boppy body pillow for $20; the same one goes for $90 on Amazon! I've been keeping my eye out for boots but haven't had any luck with my size yet.

I had a harder time finding clothes when I was 100+ pounds heavier, so I didn't frequent them much. It's sort of amazing how many options I can find at them now; I frequently try on things that are too large since my eyes can't tell anymore what will fit and what won't, even with my bigger belly. And I'll have so many more options once I can start losing again!

Well, I'm off . . . I wanted to hit a few more stores before my meeting tonight. :D

vintagecat
09-06-2013, 01:43 PM
I've shopped thrifts before it was trendy to do so because I have loved vintage clothing since my early teens. Most of my present and future wardrobe is built from thrifts. My latest scores, a jewelry grab bag containing two sterling cuff bracelets. The bag was $5. A vintage 60s tan buttery suede jacket in mint condition with cropped cape sleeves, an XL size for $7.50, half off day. A vintage classic wool Chanel suit in roughly a size 4-6 for $25. I will ebay this treasure. I looooove thrift shops.

Elladorine
09-09-2013, 05:34 PM
This past week I found an awesome black tankini with a pink skull and crossbones pattern and a rhinestone applique.

http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram.com/08e26a76166111e3a9ed22000a1fb773_7.jpg

I remember seeing the same one at Torrid earlier this year, probably for $50, I got mine for $5 and it doesn't even appear to be worn. :carrot: And on the same trip but at a different store I got the perfect pair of swim shorts to go with it for $6. I'm not sure how much longer my current suit will fit with my pregnancy so this new set is perfect for me. :)

I also found a nicely framed animation cel for $15 and I'm pretty sure it's easily $200-$300 or more if I decide to sell it on eBay; it's definitely my most amazing find so far! :D