Looking Good, Feeling Great - Cut 12 inches off my hair

View Full Version : Cut 12 inches off my hair

livelaughlovesunshin
03-26-2013, 02:19 PM
The first pic is from back in December the other is last night.
I can't wait for it to grow back out but I kinda feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp290/wannabamommy/mee1_zps47c83910.jpg

elvislover324
03-26-2013, 02:35 PM
Wow!!!! 12 inches!!! Were you able to donate it??

My hair is my security blanket, I always wish I could cut it shorter (not that yours looks short at all!). Between my diet and medication, it's so thinned out and lost it's curly life. I can't wait for it to be normal again!

And I do love washing my hair after cutting a bit off, it feels so light and airy!!

livelaughlovesunshin
03-26-2013, 02:44 PM
Wow!!!! 12 inches!!! Were you able to donate it??

My hair is my security blanket, I always wish I could cut it shorter (not that yours looks short at all!). Between my diet and medication, it's so thinned out and lost it's curly life. I can't wait for it to be normal again!

And I do love washing my hair after cutting a bit off, it feels so light and airy!!

I couldn't donate it because it was "dead hair," I had it bleached a couple of months ago to get the red out. Next time I am going to donate.

LockItUp
03-26-2013, 03:52 PM
Wow, a whole foot! And it's still so long!!! You have gorgeous hair!

I cut my hair a while back and I don't think I'll ever go back to long. For me my hair totally has been a security blanket.

cherrypie
03-26-2013, 03:56 PM
it looks so much thicker and healthier

and you have to have 18 " to donate I believe

livelaughlovesunshin
03-26-2013, 04:31 PM
Wow, a whole foot! And it's still so long!!! You have gorgeous hair!

I cut my hair a while back and I don't think I'll ever go back to long. For me my hair totally has been a security blanket.

Thank you. I am liking it a bit more. When I had longer hair it was always in a ponytail, now I don't mind to have it down.

it looks so much thicker and healthier

and you have to have 18 " to donate I believe

Thanks.... It says 10 inches is the minimum on their website. I really want to donate it next time I get it cut.

Mozzy
03-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Good for you!