100 lb. Club - Might be a bit scarce

View Full Version : Might be a bit scarce

Raelynn
05-21-2003, 12:34 AM
Hiya ladies (and gents). I may become a bit scarce as the week draws on, as I am moving on Saturday and I have no idea when I will get my internet hooked back up. I am a procrastinator, and I haven't even called the phone company yet to have my phone switched to my new place yet (shame on me). I am really hoping that I can get ADSL in my new place, because I don't want to go back to cable internet unless I have to (my ADSL has been 10 times more reliable than the cable internet ever was, and just as fast).

I have been so stressed out, as most of you know, I had a roommate who up and left one day while I was at work, leaving me here in a place I couldn't afford on my own, and she stuck me with all the utility bills as well. Now, as I am packing, I am discovering a lot of my stuff is missing, like the chimes for my handmixer, a lid for one of my pyrex baking dishes. She took a whole box of my dishes with her, which happened to have ALL of my big plates in it. So now I have 2 sets of dishes, minus the big plates. So I will probably have to buy new dishes now too. I am pretty sure that I will be taking her to small claims court to reclaim some of the expense that she has caused me.

I also wanted to share this picture of me and my daughter with you. We are wearing these dishrags that my gramma crocheted (my daughter thinks they are hats lol) :)

http://www3.telus.net/public/raelynn/boopics/07.jpg

Jennelle
05-21-2003, 12:54 AM
Raelynn...both of you are just too cute! :)

glynne
05-21-2003, 01:56 AM
Raelynn

That is such a cute picture of the two of you. Good memories being made there.

Hope everything goes well with your move.

Take care ~ Gayle

karefree2
05-21-2003, 07:07 AM
Yes, hope the move goes smoothly and hurry back!

rochemist
05-21-2003, 08:12 AM
Adorable. Skip small claims a large baseball bat does wonders ;-)

Miss Chris

Jo
05-21-2003, 09:05 AM
That's a great pic of you & your daughter! Hope the move goes well and that you get things straightened out with your ex-roomie.

mthrgoos68
05-21-2003, 09:23 AM
Raelynn,

What a couple of cuties!! Good luck on the move. We'll miss you so don't be gone long. Keep up the great work.

gonzostar
05-21-2003, 11:20 AM
good luck with that b*%^h!

you look so cute. nice hats!

AngiKL
05-21-2003, 12:18 PM
Great pic! My friend's little girl loves to wear dishrags on her head every day. . .
I'm sorry you are in such a frustrating situation. Man, I hope those weren't your favorite dishes. That sucks.
Good luck on your move and hope to see you one here again soon.

Sheila53
05-21-2003, 12:54 PM
What a darling photo--you're both so cute! Hope your move goes well.

Sandi
05-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Good luck with your move!! Sorry about the frustrating loses!

Cute picture!! She is just adorable!! :D

Goddess Jessica
05-21-2003, 04:44 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You booger! How am I suppose to survive without you?

Your daughter and you look great. Those aren't hats? I wondered why my grandmother sent me so many of those. :)

SuchAPrettyFace
05-21-2003, 09:58 PM
Good luck w/everything & you guys are too cute!

Raelynn
05-22-2003, 01:58 AM

:lol: @ Jessica

I called the phone co, I will lose my internet Friday and get it back on Monday. :)

BA99TJ
05-22-2003, 11:32 AM
Hey Rae-
hope the move goes well and that you can recoup your losses somehow - I would totally take her to small claims court - just make sure you have all your proof of bills paid - checks, etc.

Good luck girlie!