Exercise! - 30 day shred!!

View Full Version : 30 day shred!!

luckystreak
03-16-2013, 11:10 PM
Im going to start this!! After being unmotivated and stuck for MONTHS (gaining, losing, gaining, losing, you know the deal), and having absolutely no set schedule (i NEED order to survive), and wayyy too much flab, ive decided im going to do this! along with cardio 4x a week. Just Waiting until I can pick it up from an online seller, but im so excited!! :carrot:

Ill most likely try and take daily progress pictures, in hopes of keeping myself motivated to finish.

What are you experiences with 30DS?

gwenaa
03-17-2013, 09:21 PM
i just ordered this online along with another of her dvds. all the reviews i've read say its amazing and really works. good luck :)

Candeka
03-17-2013, 09:24 PM
I love the 30DS. Its hard, its short and it works. I've had great results with it. I find I hate it less when I put on my own music and turn off the DVD sound. I watch each level once with Jillian talking, then every time after that I just throw on my own work out music. Makes it far more enjoyable.

luckystreak
03-18-2013, 01:00 PM
I love the 30DS. Its hard, its short and it works. I've had great results with it. I find I hate it less when I put on my own music and turn off the DVD sound. I watch each level once with Jillian talking, then every time after that I just throw on my own work out music. Makes it far more enjoyable.

This is a great idea!! i start today woohoo!! so excited to get back home and get that new bod.

Vanessa M.
03-30-2013, 08:12 PM
How are you doing on this? I'm on day 3. :-)