100 lb. Club - Get out of the 190s (new)

Pages : [1] 2 3

View Full Version : Get out of the 190s (new)

Mozzy
03-16-2013, 12:40 AM
WELCOME TO ONEDERLAND!!!!!

The other 190s thread had over 500 posts, so I thought it was time for a fresh start!

Welcome to the 190s, pat yourself on the back for making it this far, but keep on keepin' on, better things await you!!!!

Lets party like its 199.9!!!!!

Mozzy
03-16-2013, 12:42 AM
I made it to onederland two days ago, and I'm thrilled. I'm trying not to slack off now. 199 isn't my ultimate goal, so as happy as I am to be here, I don't plan on sticking around for long lol

size8
03-16-2013, 05:19 AM
Well done Mozzy on making Onderland milestone, you are halfway to goal, keep up the good work...

thnknthin1
03-16-2013, 10:12 AM
Hey Mozzy! We made it! Weighed in at 198.8 this morning, finally here!

the shiv
03-16-2013, 11:17 AM
Hey Mozzy!

Happy new thread, new start for everyone joining onederland :)

I missed my workout today, got a shift at work :D Keep it up NorthernChick and I'll be right behind you! I might have to work tomorrow as well, so will see how my schedule plays out. Not quitting though, make no mistake!

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday :D

Oh yeah, and... 195 again today. This is like the opposite of last month's crazy, constant fluctuations... Down, sloooooowly but steadily. Shooting for 13.12 (194), I want to get as far away from that ominous looking 14 stone as I can!

:coffee:

NorthernChick13
03-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Hey everyone! Congrats to those who are new to Onederland! You're AMAZING!

Mozzy, thanks for starting the new thread!!! I appreciate it :D

the shiv I just read your post from the old thread AND the new one. OF COURSE we will visit each other! More than that! We started a 30DS journey together and that is SACRED! We're a team, man. Got it? :D I haven't done today's workout yet...lol I maaaaaaay have just gotten up!!! BUT I WILL! Day 4 today!!!

I just saw 190.9! I am so pumped! I've had a massive whoosh this week from losing water weight from vacation and TOM, so I know the whoosh can't stay around forever. For all I know, it could take weeks to get to 189.9! Either way, I'm happy :)

I binged for the first time last night, but still stayed within my calories. My calories were made of mostly sweet cereal though! Gah! I NEVER buy sweet cereal, but this was a remnant of my vacation. I've given the rest of it away so I feel ready to conquer healthy food/fuel again!

I've also got a St. Patrick's Day party that I'm hosting tonight! I'm going to account for my alcohol calories and only put out healthy snacks. Enjoy your St. Paddy's Day eve! It's my fave day of the year (almost!)

-Sarah

:drinkup: :kissluck: :luck2you: :cupgold: :patrick: :goldpot: :irish:

caligirl98
03-17-2013, 01:20 AM
Getting to onederland was like the last 5 minutes of 6th period on a Friday. Like I was at 204 for two weeks. Last night I was 203.8. But today was Saturday which meant up at 5 and working out until mid day. Step on the scale and for a moment I was confused. Like I haven't seen a number like that since I was 10. But there it was....a '1' as the first number. So of course I had to run out of the bathroom in my drawers to go get my phone....had to take a picture.

So, I'm up tomm at 5 again. Can't stop now. Still working on my being a sexy something....maid, police woman, big bird....whatever for Halloween.

allieballiebee
03-17-2013, 09:35 AM
So, I finally weighed myself this morning after a long week of waiting and wondering if I was EVER going to break out of my plateau.

Good news! I did, big time. 186.6 this morning! I probably won't weigh again until next week, since not stressing over the little fluctuations seems to help with me, and I'm not going to leave this thread completely. I'll probably introduce myself at the 180s thread and hang out here. :)

Thanks to those of you who have listened to my whining and pity parties for the past few weeks!

CherryQuinn
03-17-2013, 09:58 AM
Just weighed in at 199.8 so I'm now sitting down in this thread for another long haul to 189.8 lol

thnknthin1
03-17-2013, 10:39 AM
WTG Cherry!!!! :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:
:bravo::bravo::bravo::cp::cp::cp::cb::cb::cb:
:hat::hat::hat::dancer::dancer::dancer:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::cheer3::cheer2::cheer3:
:congrat::congrat::cheer::celebrate:

CherryQuinn
03-17-2013, 11:09 AM
Thanks thnknthin :)

Skinnygirldreams
03-17-2013, 01:52 PM
Hey everyone... So I haven't weighed myself in a couple days ill be weighing in tomorrow afternoon.
Yesterday I did my first 5k (walked it) but dang between that and the gym with my trainer I could barely move yesterday! Haha I go back and meet with her tomorrow.
I definitely didn't eat the healthiest lunch yesterday. And didn't count calories. But I'm figuring I didn't eat over my 1700 calorie limit. Even if I did, I'm saying it was a well deserved break... So hoping the scale fairy stays kind to me.
Breakfast yesterday was a mushroom, feta cheese, spinach, and garlic egg substitute omelet with 2 oz of turkey sausage. A banana after the 5k. Lunch was an Italian beef sandwich with fries and fries. Dinner was cabbage, half a boiled potato, and a small serving of corned beef. I also splurged on a venti white chocolate mocha from Starbucks cuz I was freezing after the 5k. Ughhh back to calorie counting today!

Mozzy
03-17-2013, 02:14 PM
Congrats cherryquinn!!!!

And welcome everyone else!!!

NorthernChick13
03-17-2013, 10:18 PM
Congrats, Cherryquinn!!

going2bskinny
03-18-2013, 01:28 AM
wow i was still postin at the other thread haha 191.5 today :O woot

yay congrats cherry welcome :D :hug: good job!

welcome thnkn too good job :D

wow congrats allie cant wait to join ya. Guess you must of been holding onto some major water weight yahoooo must feel great to see that on the scale after that huge stressor :D :hug: see ya in the next thread soon!

thnknthin1
03-18-2013, 08:29 AM
197.0 this morning.....still heading in the right direction! :carrot:

Kat117
03-18-2013, 09:25 AM
Way to go Cherry Quinn! Welcome!!!!!!

Allie - what can I say lady????? You are incredible! Good for you! That was a nice whoosh!!!

Maybe that is the key - only weigh once a week so we aren't stressing it??

I am at 190 flat today! I am so super excited. I ate my veggies on Saturday and Sunday like a good girl and dropped almost a pound in those 2 days, so it proves that I have to follow the IP protocol to a T to make it work well.

Hello to all the new Onederlanders!!!!! Congratulations on your great successes!!!!

allieballiebee
03-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Thanks, Kat! I definitely think not weighing myself every day helped. I was majorly stressing out over the little fluctutations...couldn't see the forest for the trees, you know? Anyway, I'm glad to be in the 180s, and it looks like you'll be joining me there very soon! :)

going2bskinny
03-18-2013, 11:10 AM
191 today woot :D

yippee go allie :cheer2:

I updated my ticker and profile to say 190 so now I have to get there by like tomorrow or the next day!

11 more pounds and I lost 200 so far :O nuts.

NorthernChick13
03-18-2013, 02:11 PM
I'm glad to see you guys writing about not weighing constantly! I'm doing that! I am quick to change my ticker when it's a good day, but today was a 3 lb gain in ONE DAY! No way that's anything more than salt/water retention, but still- it pissed me off! I had 190.4! AND IT'S GONE! lol oh well- I am glad that my attitude is just to keep going anyway. I had a nice whoosh there for a bit, but in weight loss, your strongest moments are when you gain/stall but still keep moving forward with a positive attitude. I can't whoosh every damn week, as much as I'd like to!

So, for today, 193.5. It's funny- one month ago I would have KILLED for that and now i am like "omg it's so high". Moving in the right direction though!

Kat117
03-19-2013, 09:05 AM
Oh yes, the seesaw is still in action. I have to find the strength to resist weighing every day. this is driving me bonkers!!!!!!!

Back up to 190.8. I dont freaking get it.

Northern Chick, I agree. 6 months ago I never thougth I would weigh 190... now I am pissed off that I am "still in the 90's" for 6 weeks.

going2bskinny
03-19-2013, 06:04 PM
I'm very angry myself today lol so I made veggie soup the other day thinking I was being all great and couldn't possibly gain from that well I did and today the scale says 196.5 wth over 5 lbs over night and I was so close too again...

Most is water weight I'm sure but I even tried to go light on the salt I can see I gained weight also I'd like to know how I gained from veggie soup for gods sake. Oh well no more soup for me I guess.

CherryQuinn
03-20-2013, 08:43 AM
199.2 today. Taking me a long time to go down cause I am still waiting for TOM. The whole 28 days in february screwed up my record tracking sigh.

Kat117
03-20-2013, 09:25 AM
So I said I wasn't going to get on the scale every day.

I lied.

189.6 today. I won't move over to the 80's until I see 189 for at least a week, especially with the way I seesaw.

G2BS - totally get you! I can't even look at salt without retaining water. I put a shake on eggs one day and watched the scale go up 3 pounds the next day. I guess we become super sensitive to stuff.

thnknthin1
03-20-2013, 09:52 AM
196.6 this morning....having lots of water retention because TOM is coming up soon.

NorthernChick13
03-20-2013, 05:06 PM
lol i hear you all on the salt! I am at 191.6 today. The water weight is starting to go away, but maybe it's real weight? I thought water weight would be gone with 2 days of super hydration. I guess I am still relatively new to this game.

I'm also not working out this week to let my burn heal up a bit. I am still on plan fo sho! i wish i could resist weighing daily...lol not sure if i will EVER get there

Mozzy
03-20-2013, 09:19 PM
I feel like such a fraud for starting this thread. Ever since I made it to onederland on my bday I've been back up at 202lbs. I know it's water weight (I pigged out on my bday) but UGH, I just want to see 199 again!!!!

NorthernChick13
03-20-2013, 09:49 PM
You saw it- IT COUNTS! Stay here :)

NorthernChick13
03-20-2013, 10:56 PM
I DID IT!!! 189.7 AS OF 5 MINUTES AGO! I CAN'T STOP CRYING! I am so grateful for all of your support, everyone! THANK YOU for helping make this possible! Sometimes, I amaze myself. I think I had a little bit of doubt but I think I just burned it, and some fat, off! OMG in total disbelief right now. Come with me to the 180's thread :) You're all so incredible!

Kat117
03-21-2013, 10:01 AM
Good for you NorthernChick! I will be over there with you. I have one foot here and one there until my 189 sticks for a week.

Come on gals! I refuse to leave any of you behind... come with us! :)

thnknthin1
03-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Congrats Northern Chick! You and Kat need to save us some seats :)

Mozzy you're not going anywhere :hug: It will come off. As for me, I'm having natural water retention from TOM approaching. The water weight always starts about a week ahead. Plus we are going out of town next week and will be eating out frequently. I know I will be having meals with sodium in them even staying OP because it seems they all use the stuff no matter what.

I'm at 196.8 this morning which is .2 higher than yesterday. I am going to keep my water intake up to keep this retention at bay as best as I can.

going2bskinny
03-21-2013, 03:45 PM
196.5 again :( I did kind of have a depression filled pig out yesterday so not sure how much of that is actually gonna stick around now but man so mad at myself.

Congrats Kat and Northernchick I hope to one day join you guys over there soon as well lol :hug: must feel awesome!

It's ok Mozzy stay here it will come back down again.

Mozzy
03-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Thanks y'all!

thnknthin1
03-22-2013, 10:43 AM
196.0 this morning....trying to get halfway thru these 190's so I'll feel like I'm on the downside of them. Going out of town next week and I know I'll have some cheat days.

the shiv
03-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Hey, I'm still here... Just ducking out for a while because of stupid f*n depression. This is going SO slowly for me too. 193 today. You're all doing so well, keep at it and I'll see you here or maybe, hopefully, in the 180s thread :hug:

thnknthin1
03-22-2013, 07:08 PM
Shiv :hug:

CherryQuinn
03-23-2013, 09:01 AM
198.8 today. I should be lower than that :( I was thinking I was bloated from my tom but its not coming off now either. So I might just be loosing that incredibly slowly now. I guess the 190s might be a permenant home.

NorthernChick13
03-23-2013, 09:50 PM
Hey everyone, just checking on how everyone is doing! :) CherryQuin, the 190's felt permanent to me too- there is something so mental about them! You've been steadily losing and you will continue to do so! Sorry it's slow but that's the right direction!

And Shiv, sorry to hear you've having a few sh*t days in a row! I'm thinking of you!

Mozzy
03-24-2013, 12:31 PM
I'm no longer a fraud! I actually belong here again! It took me ten days, but I'm back in onederland. 199.5 this morning!!!

Underwater
03-24-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm back from my trip... up 2 lbs but I expected as much. Now to lose them as fast as possible! 192.4 today.

going2bskinny
03-25-2013, 01:21 AM
Hey guys just reporting in and it's bad news I've been doing really bad for a few days now can tell i gained alot again I haven't looked at the scale yet I'm scared to look.

Just gettin it out there so hopefully I can stop myself before this gets more out of hand. I've been really stressed out and depressed and alot of its about my loose skin I'm gonna have when I lose all this weight it already looks bad and I'm scared to even see how I turn out I think. I know it shouldn't stop me or anything and I am gonna keep losing just the horrible depression and self sabotage comes in waves I don't even mean to do it.

Gonna do some fasting to make up for this and start heading back in the right direction again.

Keep up the good work everyone welcome back underwater :hug:

Curvycurly
03-25-2013, 01:41 AM
Hey everybody, hope you don't mind if I join in. I could really use something like this. I cant even remember the last time I saw 18# on the scale. I tend to get down to the 190s then almost always end up back in the 200s and do it all over again. 194.6 this morning.

Kat117
03-25-2013, 09:00 AM
Shiv and G2BS - I understand where both of you are coming from. Don't give up the war. Just remember some days are easier than others and I think that we do all need to look at how we feel. So much of this is psychological - heck I think 98% of it is! And those are the hardest patterns to change.

I have been findin gmyself eating with out even realizing it - and I know that is what got me here to begin with - so now it is time to figure out the why of that and try to change it permanently.

Think of what we are doing is gradually replacing all our bad habits for new shiny good ones.

Hugs to you both and know that you have my complete support and will not leave you behind!

Underwater
03-25-2013, 02:08 PM
188.8 this morning... 3.6 lbs lost overnight? I'll chalk it up to sodium from the trip, but I'll wait a few days before officially leaving this thread just to make sure :)

Also, that puts me officially 3/4 of the way to my goal!

Mozzy
03-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Still here, 199!!!!! Yay

Novus
03-25-2013, 07:13 PM
I'm totally daydreaming about being able to join this thread in a week or so...

:goodscale

CherryQuinn
03-26-2013, 09:08 AM
198.2 today. I'll see 197 hopefully soon lol At least it is going down even if its slower than I'm used to. I am lighter and have to accept that I won't lose as fast as I did in the 200s

Mozzy
03-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Oh man is my scale being temperamental!
200 yesterday, 199 the day before that, 199.5 today...

I need a woosh, something that slides me down to the mid 190s :)

MSDEEDEE23
03-27-2013, 05:06 PM
This is usually where I always get stucked, I reached my lowest 186 this time last year and I got back up. Frustrated, I stopped dieting and exercising and when I got back on the scale I was over 200. I want this so bad!!!!

going2bskinny
03-27-2013, 11:18 PM
wow guys I really messed myself up the scale says 205 now :( ate myself right out of the thread and I was one pound away from the 80s pretty sad.

Oh well just gonna make sure I don't mess up no more and I guess stop posting until I get back into the 90s :(

good job everybody keep it up :hug:

CherryQuinn
03-28-2013, 09:12 AM
197.8 today. My body is changing shape again. its going through another body weight shifting phase, thats what I like to call it when stuff starts to fill out in one area, flatten in another, or tone/boney in others XD

the shiv
03-31-2013, 09:49 PM
I'm still here... 193 today, 192 seems to be my latest "low weight" that I've been hitting often. Fluctuating all over the place right now due to getting smacked in the mouth with TOM & the flu at the same time! Oh, the joys. Just finished a 12 hour shift at work too, so I'm all over the map. I wish I could get back to enthusiastically posting here, it just seems to be going so slowly. I cannot wait to get out of here!

I'll give my body a few weeks to settle down, see how to get myself back in the swing of things.

Mozzy
03-31-2013, 09:51 PM
Still stuck at 199.5 :(

going2bskinny
04-02-2013, 02:00 AM
dont feel bad guys scale said 200.5 today but i think its lieing I think I gained way more than that :( I look like I gained a lot to me.

CherryQuinn
04-03-2013, 08:33 AM
196.6 today XD Only lost 1.2lbs last week cause school gets in the way and I ate a couple hundred extra cals on a few days but thats okay I still lost and I am still loosing :) I have managed not to fall off the wagon or get the onederland curse

thnknthin1
04-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Hey everyone! I'm still here....was out of town all last week and did not have access to a scale. I did not exactly eat well while we were gone and of course paid for it, was up 3lbs when we got home. I have lost about 2 of those and trying to get the last one off and back to my lowest weight. It's trying to warm up here so hopefully I can get out more often and do my walking!

going2bskinny
04-03-2013, 07:48 PM
200 even today and just got back from a 5 mile walk not heading anyway but down now I'm pissed off :P should be in the 90s by tomorrow I hope then I'm getting out of here for good!!

Keep it up thinkin and cherry great job!

Keep up the good work everyone we will make it outta this thread :hug:

Wow looking at my sig I wasted like 1 and a half months by messing up my diet since I got to onederland feb 17th and that wasn't even the only time lol wake up call no more overeating!! Coulda been in the 60s by now or close

Mozzy
04-03-2013, 07:50 PM
197.5 for the last couple days, I love downward trends!

the shiv
04-04-2013, 12:56 PM
195... I hate everything :(

Honestly, this depression has been on the go for about a month. Usually I manage to wrestle the black dog back into the cage after a few days, I don't know what's up this time. Might as well take up permanent residence in this thread. I'm checking in here less, and posting a lot less. I'm afraid that this is the point where I finally let it slide, and inadvertently give up. Before you know it, I'll be being welcomed back to the forum at 240lbs in 6 months' time.

I don't know how to get a handle on it this time.

fattymcfatty
04-04-2013, 02:34 PM
So I just weighed in at 199 this morning! Excited to join this new thread!

Mozzy
04-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Welcome fattymcfatty!
(That was my dogs name lol)

thnknthin1
04-04-2013, 03:03 PM
195... I hate everything :(

Honestly, this depression has been on the go for about a month. Usually I manage to wrestle the black dog back into the cage after a few days, I don't know what's up this time. Might as well take up permanent residence in this thread. I'm checking in here less, and posting a lot less. I'm afraid that this is the point where I finally let it slide, and inadvertently give up. Before you know it, I'll be being welcomed back to the forum at 240lbs in 6 months' time.

I don't know how to get a handle on it this time.

Awww Shiv :hug: I don't know what I could possibly say to make you feel better, but know we are here for you. I have days/weeks like that also....I believe we all do. Are you taking any meds or seeing anyone for your depression? I know how hard it can be, but try and find the positive things in your life and realize how great you have been doing. I have fallen down that slippery slope myself and when it seems nothing is going right in the world it makes it that much easier to just give up and throw in the towel. Stay strong girl, don't let it get the better of you, realize you are stronger than it is. Remember, we are here for you and most if not all have had a lot of the same feelings you are having at some point or another. :hug:

the shiv
04-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Thnknthin... :hug: thankyou :coffee:

I've been for counselling which helped as much as it can. Meds don't agree with me, it's my life I need to change... It's a process. On the plus side, it helped me just to write that out. I've decided to give up trying to control the scale for a while, just keep getting stuck into IE, get more serious about the lifting (because I LOVE it - and when I feel like this, I don't need to leave the house) and enjoy it again. I was enjoying this journey, I'm not sure when I started making it so difficult for myself. The numbers will do what they will.

I deadlifted 37lbs today... Every bad*$$ has to start somewhere, right? (Besides, that was using all the plates I have... I think a 10kg pair and a barbell may be my next investment!)

Thanks for keeping my head in the game :hug:

Novus
04-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Hooray I'm here! :wave:

Mozzy
04-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Welcome novus!!!

the shiv
04-05-2013, 06:49 AM
Hooray I'm here! :wave:

*waves* :)

thnknthin1
04-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Thnknthin... :hug: thankyou :coffee:

I've been for counselling which helped as much as it can. Meds don't agree with me, it's my life I need to change... It's a process. On the plus side, it helped me just to write that out. I've decided to give up trying to control the scale for a while, just keep getting stuck into IE, get more serious about the lifting (because I LOVE it - and when I feel like this, I don't need to leave the house) and enjoy it again. I was enjoying this journey, I'm not sure when I started making it so difficult for myself. The numbers will do what they will.

I deadlifted 37lbs today... Every bad*$$ has to start somewhere, right? (Besides, that was using all the plates I have... I think a 10kg pair and a barbell may be my next investment!)

Thanks for keeping my head in the game :hug:

I know how the scale can dictate your life....it definitely does for me at times. I can get so focused on those numbers that I probably end up sabotaging myself in some form or another. I was just saying this morning that I should be happy if I only lose one pound a month instead of gaining it. We just need to remind ourselves this isn't a marathon and yes, life does sometimes get in the way. We just need to pick ourselves up, brush ourselves off and get right back in it. We can do this! :carrot:

going2bskinny
04-07-2013, 06:08 PM
198.5 today...

I know how ya feel shiv don't give up though you'll make it through this thread as will I eventually :P :hug:

welcome to the newcomers I haven't really read everything here I'm kinda down too at the moment kind of taking a break from the forum thought I'd check in though to keep myself accountable still. keep it up everybody! :D

Curvycurly
04-08-2013, 02:29 AM
191.6! I'm almost there!!

:carrot:

the shiv
04-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Thanks going2bskinny :) I feel the same way you do right now, I hope you start to feel better soon, keep checking in and I'll do the same :) :hug:

Hey... Not exactly NS-NSV... Was holding at 192, ready to drop to 191, but decided to have a takeaway instead, knowing it'd put my weight up. 197 today! But I don't feel depressed about it, I just need to low-carb it for a few days and that'll drop right off. Meeting a friend for coffee and cake tomorrow so maybe a few more days, lol. I just think I'm getting my head round the fact that I'm doing this slowly but the overall trend is downwards, which is what I'm after. All those months of graphing are finally paying off as I learn how my weight over-reacts when I eat certain things. I think I'm shaking off my fear of the scale numbers! So... Kind of a scale-related NSV, lol ;)

Feeling awful today (as expected) but hoping to get right back into lifting some heavy **** in the next few days :)

elvislover324
04-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Just want you all to know I'm making reservations in this thread for next week, God willing!!:goodscale

Weighed in at 202.4 this morning. I will surely be busting my butt strictly on plan as always to rid these pounds away. All I want is to be here with you all!!!:hug:

Is onederland as great as I'm anticipating?!:cloud9:

thnknthin1
04-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Hey Elvis! Can't wait to see you here! I've been keeping a seat warm for you :)

And to answer your question.....yes Onederland is Onederful :carrot:

the shiv
04-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Woohoo, elvis! :hug:

*pulls up a chair*

:D

Skinnygirldreams
04-09-2013, 11:47 AM
So I haven't checked in for a little bit. No much new just been busy. Last week was Easter still managed to eat well. Last Monday my boyfriend and I took our moms to the Blackhawks game. So much fun! Though I didn't eat well that day. Sunday was my cousins bridal shower, while I ate well, I did drink 3 glasses of wine! In my defense she did have her shower at a winery, what's a girl suppose to do!
Yesterday I started fresh and stayed on point and today I will as well. Hack on track here we go!

Mozzy
04-09-2013, 03:24 PM
197 is haunting me for almost a week now... I'm ready to see something new (lower new, not higher new)

Novus
04-09-2013, 06:45 PM
Is onederland as great as I'm anticipating?!:cloud9:

It's an all day party here in Onederland! :D Good luck on kicking those last few pounds. :goodscale

thnknthin1
04-09-2013, 08:41 PM
197 is haunting me for almost a week now... I'm ready to see something new (lower new, not higher new)

I'm right there with ya Mozzy.....been bouncing between 196 and 197 the past two weeks :(

the shiv
04-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Woo! NSV :D

My size 18 trousers ripped because I'd been wearing them too long (I refused to buy more, and had to do laundry every few days, but whatever...). I have them bookmarked on amazon because I love them and they're much cheaper. Decided to be a bit ambitious and buy 16s, they arrived today, and they pretty much fit!! A bit tight but nothing that getting into the 180s and wearing them in won't fix.

I have been at this new way of life for 4 months now and this is the first smaller pair of trousers I've bought! In fact, it's probably the first time I've gone down a size in trousers in over 10 years, lol!! SO HAPPY :D

194 today, was holding at 192, ate a pizza, went up to 199 and am enjoying the predictable downward trend that I expected. See, this is the daily weighing and the graphing finally putting my mind at rest that no, I did NOT put on half a stone overnight, lol :coffee:

That was a very self-absorbed post... I'll stop rattling on now ;)

thnknthin1
04-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Scale finally budged this morning......195.2. Hope it sticks or keeps going down :)

going2bskinny
04-11-2013, 05:36 AM
hey guys so my weight went back up again scared to even look and yeah it went up because I've been cheating like **** basically and I'm really mad at myself right now ... again. Anyways just posting because I vow from this point I am not cheating with any crap food until this fat is off my body I have set myself back so much already I wanted to be skinny by June now that keeps becoming more and more impossible with all the wasted months that my cheating is giving me.

Not eating one more chip or chocolate or pizza or any junk food until I am skinny when I do try to have a little it turns into a day of binging or days and days neways I just can not deal with treats apparently so I will have none. And I'm throwing what's left in the trash better than on my ***. :D

April 11th day 1 of no cheating whatsoever lets see how fast this fat comes off now pretty fast I'm sure!! :cheer2: and when I wanna cheat I'll just think nope I wanna be skinny and I want to be in my skinny clothes this summer! Whats more worth it... exactly!! ;)

Anyone wanna do this with me? Cutting out treats? lol

Also don't care how depressed I am food never makes me feel better only a billion times worse!!

thnknthin1
04-11-2013, 09:39 AM
194.4 today.......come here 180's *whistling* :)

Curvycurly
04-11-2013, 10:26 AM
:D 190.4 today!!!!

Mozzy
04-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrr, super grrrrrrrrrr, more grrrrrrrrr'ing!

the shiv
04-11-2013, 04:32 PM
196 again... (Full of ibuprofen as I've not been well for a few days). Still enjoying the size 16 trousers though!!

Going2bskinny... I like the sound of that, but I have to say it sounds like you're setting yourself up for a world of misery. It sounds like you're expecting yourself to be perfect, and letting yourself in for a guilt trip if anything goes wrong, either that or a load of miserable deprivation :(

Can you do it another way by finding alternatives? Like, don't think about what you can remove from your life, but what you can add? Say, finding or learning to cook healthier alternatives for your favourite unhealthy foods? Or sorting out ways you can deal when you feel like "cheating"?

The more miserable you make the process, the less likely you'll stick with the lifestyle change permanently, is all... I hate to see you being so hard on yourself :( :hug:

going2bskinny
04-11-2013, 07:12 PM
hey guys doing good so far today long as I stick to the plan I will succeed :O I keep repeating this to myself when I want to cheat lol it's working pretty good thought I'd share it. I just keep thinking long as I stick to the plan that I made myself and don't fall off that, for the few seconds of cheating enjoyment I would get, for sure I can be guaranteed the results I want in the time I have allowed for it so it's really helping me stick to it because when that day comes around I think do I want to be all depressed and have wasted more time and be miserable or finally happy and skinny and trying on all my skinny clothes I bought and having tons of fun. I'd say the latter :O

I know it sounds really hard on myself shiv I guess for others it wouldn't be too good now that I think about it but for me I also believe I have celiacs disease or at least gluten intolerant so I have to deprive myself of those things I want anyways because of an allergy to them. I'm not supposed to even have one bite of gluten so it also helps with that for me as well. So I really have no choice anyways unless I want to remain and become more sick :( And I need to stay away from all gluten and packaged foods for at least 6 months to 2 years neways to see if there is any improvement so yeah gonna be very very tough. >.< But it will for sure help with my weight loss as well so it will be good :D

keep up the good work everybody :hug:

oh yeah the scale said 201.5 for me today but I'm not leaving >.<

the shiv
04-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Ok, just giving you an ex-binge eater's perspective, it doesn't sound like you're using it as a way to beat yourself up :hug:

Damn right you aren't leaving! :D

Novus
04-12-2013, 06:06 AM
Gladys (yes, my scale is named Gladys) was very nice today - 197.4! After I updated my ticker I kinna stared at it for awhile because it suddenly looks so unbalanced. I really am on the other side and headed towards goal. Woa.

And I'm just about ready to go down a size in pants. Wednesday night when I left work it was pouring rain and I didn't have an umbrella so I ran to the car...and very nearly lost my pants. :lol:

going2bskinny: Try subbing out gluten free stuff for the regular. There are TONS of recipes on the internet and almost every store carries gf stuff now. Gluten free eating really isn't that hard.

Good luck to everyone! May the scales be ever in your favor! :D

thnknthin1
04-12-2013, 09:41 AM
Novus - Yay for Gladys being nice today!

Shiv - How are you doing? Looks like you're getting back to your wonderful self :)

going2bskinny - keep up the good work, we are here for you in this thread :hug:

Mozzy - keep at it girl, you'll get there!

curvycurly - are you still here or did you move onto the 180's already :)

I'm at 193.2 this morning.....I think this is my week out of the month that I usually lose. I have a week like this every month and then it slows down to a crawl after that. Weird how I usually lose all my weight for the month within this one week.....but I'll take it ;)

the shiv
04-12-2013, 09:45 AM
thnknthin :hug: I'm getting there! Congrats on the scale-victory :D

Finding IE really difficult right now, I'm fluctuating a lot and I can't tell what's water weight and what's not, trying to tweak my approach a bit to see if I can get the scale moving again :)

thnknthin1
04-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Elvis.....been keeping a seat warm for ya here! We'll have the welcome mat out, pot of coffee going :coffee: and 80's music blaring :) Hoping to see you soon!

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b572/thnkthin/welcomemat_zps9ec9b0ca.jpg

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b572/thnkthin/80s-mix1_zps671f63dd.jpg

thnknthin1
04-13-2013, 08:12 AM
192.4 this morning.....getting closer! :carrot:

Skinnygirldreams
04-13-2013, 11:37 AM
So I weighed myself yesterday... Up to 199. That is 2 lbs! So frustrated :( I'm hoping its just because I started my TOM today. Hopefully I'll have a big whoosh next week!

thnknthin1
04-14-2013, 08:10 AM
192.2 this morning, grrrrr....not the loss I was hoping for. I had corned beef for dinner last night and I'm assuming it's water retention. Plan today - lots of water! Have a great Sunday all!

Shiv - How are you doing?

Skinnygirl - Don't worry, it will come off. Hoping for that whoosh for ya!

Novus going2bskinny Mozzy Curvycurly - :wave:

going2bskinny
04-14-2013, 06:06 PM
hey guys scale says 198.5 this morning I'm happy I'm back in the 90s but God I am so sick of these 90s these have been the hardest I think so far feel like I'm stuck in a yoyo here can't wait to get into those 80s finally.

Thanks shiv and thinking and Novus I'm too scared to even eat the packaged gluten free foods that you can get from the store novus I really wish I could cuz that would be very easy then. If I ever have a day where I'm going crazy and wanna cheat I'll be sure to cheat with something packaged gluten free though at least lol since hopefully it would be ok.

I heard rice and beans are gluten also and even nuts and seeds may not be good if your gluten intolerant so I'm trying to stay away from all that. Which really sucks :( and I shouldn't have soy I don't think since I also have pcos and thyroid problems so I'm also trying to reverse and cure that so yeah there is like barely anything I can eat just fruit veggies and meat. I'm trying to cut out anything that could be an allergen so I'm for sure to get better I hope. I also cut out dairy aaaaah lol

keep up the good work everybody your doing great :D

I've been craving chocolate and candy a lot lately like for the past month or 2 not really sure why cuz I've never really cared too much for chocolate I liked it but wouldn't crave it real bad but neways I got some blue sky diet cherry vanilla creme soda and blue sky diet creamy root beer for when I need a treat real bad I think that will fake me out pretty good and those are so good neways >.< you guys should try em if you haven't :P

Curvycurly
04-14-2013, 09:38 PM
still holding at 190-191. Waiting for a whoosh!

and hello to you too thnknthin1 :)
We are so close to the 180s!

Novus
04-15-2013, 05:04 AM
Thank you Gladys. 196.8 this morning. :goodscale

I'm going on a major thrift store shopping extravaganza today with some friends and family. It's something we do twice a year - we plan out a route with about 4 or 5 stores and spend all day shopping. It's a total blast. I really don't want to spend too much, though, because any clothes I buy aren't going to fit in a few weeks. That's both thrilling and disappointing. I'll probably get some "I hope they'll fit" clothes for summer.

going2bskinny - Maybe you could meet with a nutritionist who could help you understand your food allergies and make recommendations on what to eat?

thnknthin1 and curvycurly - Wow, just look at you girls flying away into the 180s! Well done.

Best of luck to shiv and mozzy!

And a happy Monday to all! :D

thnknthin1
04-15-2013, 07:46 AM
191.4 this morning.....I hear the 180's calling :)

Curvycurly I'm hoping to reach that thread with ya! Let's run!

Novus so glad Gladys cooperated for you :) That sounds like so much today. I had to go to Goodwill last week to buy myself a pair of jeans because mine are either too tight or too loose. Such problems ;) Have fun!

going2bskinny I hear ya with the cravings....we still have Easter candy hanging around from the kiddos. I do allow myself a dark chocolate mini egg now and again and that usually curbs the craving. Take care of yourself you're doing wonderful :hug:

Happy tax day ladies!

CherryQuinn
04-15-2013, 09:17 AM
After 12 days of battling bloat after bloat I am 195.6. I am hoping I am still carrying more bloat that will come off soon cause according to my deficit I should be loosing more than 1lb in 12 days...

fattymcfatty
04-15-2013, 10:15 AM
I saw a low of 198 but have been bouncing between 198-199. I need to get serious. Every time I eat something with too much salt I bounce to 200 and the 200's are terrible for my morale...

the shiv
04-15-2013, 10:25 AM
Ok, end of the working week for your resident bartender... Had crazy fluctuations for a few weeks, a few days at 194, today was 193, so I'm shooting for a new low weight of 191 by the end of the month, though it would be lovely to get into the 180s this month! I know how slow I'm going though, so we'll see. NSV for now is that I have learned to like the taste of gin & diet tonic ;) Sugary drinks were giving me heartburn & constant UTIs (ugh) so now I can still keep away from the sugar if I have a swift drink at the end of my shift :D

So many of us are close to getting out of here! Let's stampede the 180s thread :D

going2bskinny
04-15-2013, 09:54 PM
197.5 this morning woot woot :O glad its steady dropping again.

omg novus I wish I could go with you I'm a bit of a thrift store addict I have tons of skinny clothes already waiting from me from my thrift store rampages sadly I only know of one though lol yeah for sure buy in the sizes down also it's very motivating too for your weight loss. Yes I definetely need to make another trip to the doctor I went already and I think the doctor I seen wasn't very good all she did was feel my neck and said I may have a thyroid problem... that kinda made me mad seemed like she didn't want to help me at all and was just saying nothing can be done also and I just have to lose weight well I've been losing weight myself for years now and nothing has changed only getting worse I need to see a different doctor hopefully they will know what they are doing and an endocronologist.

curvy and thnkn way to go guys :O omg I need to catch up I want to move on to that next thread with ya also keep up the good work guys :D

Thinkn I had to endure a whole day of my niece and family eating chocolate and easter candy and having a Easter dinner and strawberry shortcake yesterday since they were out of town on Easter so I had to endure 2 >.< it really sucked but I made it through know how ya feel.

keep at it cherry and fatty im in your boat with ya hope I can keep this weight steady dropping this time without a slip up.

I agree shiv I'm gonna do my best to catch up and join you all in that next thread I really need to workout more that should help :D

:hug: you all are great thanks for the motivation and support!

Skinnygirldreams
04-15-2013, 10:03 PM
So I got that woosh today. Im down to 195.6! yay!!!! .8 lbs more and I can add another carrot for a total of 15 lb loss ::Fingers crossed:: I want to be 194.0 by the end of the week :P
Thanks Thnknthin for your supportive words!
Today was legs day at the gym with my trainer... I did leg press for 12 count, then 5 trips up and down the stairs (2 at a time going up), then 30 second wall squats with 6 lb medicin ball - did all that 3 times each, then calf machine hand heel raises 3 times each.
I thought I wouldnt want to take the stairs today at work (gave them up 1 month ago) but I did use them every time i had to go upstairs or down stairs. :)
I'm so motivated right now, I just want to keep this up. I'm hoping to be down another 10 lbs by the time I head to floriday May 18th. I'm gonna be the little train who could.... I think I can, I think I can... lol

Skinnygirldreams
04-15-2013, 10:05 PM
So I got that woosh today. Im down to 195.6! yay!!!! .8 lbs more and I can add another carrot for a total of 15 lb loss ::Fingers crossed:: I want to be 194.0 by the end of the week :P
Thanks Thnknthin for your supportive words!
Today was legs day at the gym with my trainer... I did leg press for 12 count, then 5 trips up and down the stairs (2 at a time going up), then 30 second wall squats with 6 lb medicin ball - did all that 3 times each, then calf machine hand heel raises 3 times each.
I thought I wouldnt want to take the stairs today at work (gave them up 1 month ago) but I did use them every time i had to go upstairs or down stairs. :)
I'm so motivated right now, I just want to keep this up. I'm hoping to be down another 10 lbs by the time I head to floriday May 18th. I'm gonna be the little train who could.... I think I can, I think I can... lol

the shiv
04-15-2013, 10:57 PM
Congrats on the whoosh, skinnygirldreams! :)

Stay positive, going2bskinny... That doctor sounds useless. I had a useless doctor before, and went halfway across town to find one who actually gave a **** about my health. Though, he won't prescribe me the pill until I lose another 15 or so lbs, damnit, lol ;) I was used to just seeing someone who couldn't care less about the risks involved! Still, it's better than the 35 or so lbs he told me to shift the first time I asked :D Hope your hunt for a good doc turns out well for you! The endocrinologist should be able to help :hug:

Oh, check it out. I changed my goal from 112 to 162. It feels like I've taken on too big a task that I don't know if I can complete setting a goal weight at the lowest end of the range I'd be happy in. I can see myself adding increments of 10lbs on towards the end, but being at 162 would change things for me in big ways, so I think that's a respectable goal. Hope you guys don't think I'm cheating... I just want to be more practical about this :)

Novus
04-16-2013, 06:10 AM
thnknthin1 - Look at how close you are! Fab-u-lous!

CherryQuinn - Your body could be adapting to the rather significant loss you've already achieved. Don't give up....the scale will move!

fattymcfatty - Funny how horrifying the number 2 can be, eh? ;)

the shiv - 191 by the end of the month sounds totally doable. You go girl!

going2bskinny - Definitely sounds like you need to visit another doctor.

Skinnygirldreams - You can! You can! :D

The shopping trip was awesome. I got lots of treasures and a few articles of clothing that I hope will fit someday. The craziest thing I bought was a Coldwater Creek capris & vest set in autumny colours in a SIZE 9. It will look so cute with some boots and a lightweight sweater. I wonder if it will fit by Thanksgiving? I almost didn't get it because size 9 sounds ridiculously impossible but it was only 99 cents!

And apparently Gladys was motivated by the new clothing. 196 this morning! I'm wondering why I was so scared of the 190s? :)

CherryQuinn
04-16-2013, 08:46 AM
Hopefully it is just adjusting and will go back to loosing more. The 190s as definetly been a challenge.

thnknthin1
04-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Didn't weigh myself this morning.....got up too early. I prefer to weigh myself the same time every morning. I have discovered that I can lose up to 1lb that last hour :)

I'm hoping to get my walk/run in today, but it's cold and rainy here. I may just have to put on a raincoat and suck it up.

Have a good day all!

Mozzy
04-16-2013, 02:20 PM
196 here... I've been bouncing all over the place 194-197... We'll see how this week plays out

elvislover324
04-16-2013, 02:53 PM
I'm standing outside the door begging to come in. I need one of you to move on to the 180s please, apparently there must be no vacancy here!!

the shiv
04-16-2013, 03:53 PM
*knocks a hole in the wall*

Come in, Elvis!

I'm outside in the playpark on the seesaw anyway (195 today) so you're more than welcome to my seat! :)

thnknthin1
04-16-2013, 07:28 PM
Oh what the heck.....I'll volunteer to move onto the 180's :lol:

elvislover324
04-16-2013, 07:41 PM
You ladies are so funny!! :hug: I feel like an intruder peeking in the windows at you all!!

thnknthin1
04-16-2013, 07:51 PM
Elvis if that's the case....it makes me the Peeping Tom of the 180's thread ;)

the shiv
04-16-2013, 07:58 PM
Heh! :D Congrats thnknthin, you're doing so well! Finally got my head back round IE today so... Keep me a space in the 180s!

thnknthin1
04-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Thanks Shiv! I have about 1 1/2 pounds before I get to the 180's. It always seems the last several pounds of a decade are the hardest and drag on, what's up with that??

So glad to hear you're back in the game, you've been doing great!

thnknthin1
04-17-2013, 07:48 AM
191.0 this morning! I'm trying my best to get out of these 190's. :)

the shiv
04-17-2013, 11:56 AM
Who wants to share some gin & diet tonic? *passes you guys party hats* :hat:

190 today!

See, this is what happens when I relax and remember to ask myself "AM I HUNGRY??" before I put food in my mouth... I've been keeping myself stuck for no reason by thinking I can just forget about that part ;)

Either that or I'm still outside on the seesaw.

191.0 this morning! I'm trying my best to get out of these 190's. :)

Congrats! You got this! I hope we can storm the 180s thread soon :D

thnknthin1
04-17-2013, 01:38 PM
Shiv I need to try your "diet"! :lol:

Here's to us to making it to the next thread :cheers:

Skinnygirldreams
04-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Shiv- congrats :) soooo close to leaving us in the dust!
I had a NSV yesterday had to buy new work pants cuz I couldn't handle having to hold them up with every step anymore lol

Mozzy
04-17-2013, 04:20 PM
194.5, that's the lower half of the 190s... Lets keep heading down!

the shiv
04-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Thnknthin, I got stuck for 2 months on this "diet", don't forget that part!!

Skinnygirldreams, that is awesome!! I'm having an argument with my size 18 trousers... They're falling off, but my 16s are a little nippy. Trying to give it a few more lbs and see if they co-operate.

I usually go back up a bit after getting a new low weight, so I'll be here a while yet I think! Unless I totally lose the plot I decided just to log new low weights. I figured you can get a false high reading from TOM, water, salt, sugar, ibuprofen, anything... But a false low is less likely ;)

That's not cheating. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;)

the shiv
04-17-2013, 05:18 PM
Yaaaayyyy Mozzy, into the low 190s, nearly there! :D

And what is going on with 3FC these days?! All the posts are moving around!

Skinnygirldreams
04-17-2013, 09:40 PM
Oh man. I'm so stinkin tired today. I need a nap. lol

the shiv
04-18-2013, 05:44 AM
Oh wtf. 189. I can take new progress photos today, eep!

Hope you're all doing good today :) :hugs:

Novus
04-18-2013, 05:48 AM

:cp::dancer::cp:

the shiv
04-18-2013, 11:46 AM
:cp::dancer::cp:

:hug: :grouphug: :hat:

My hair looks so much better, lol! It's really quite shocking looking at my before photos... I didn't care about myself at all, I looked so unhappy :( That's quite sad, I never want to think that way about myself again... :hug: for old self.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/15563-100-lb-club-progress-pics-27.html#post4711034

Mozzy
04-18-2013, 12:00 PM
194.5 again today

the shiv
04-18-2013, 12:40 PM
194.5 again today

Congrats! Sounds like you're off the seesaw, and onto the slide :)

thnknthin1
04-18-2013, 02:14 PM

Hope you're all doing good today :) :hugs:

Congrats Shiv!!! Hope to be right behind ya!
:hat::cp::hat:

thnknthin1
04-18-2013, 03:28 PM
Ooops forgot to mention.....for lunch I ate my weight in "trashed" hot wings. 180's may be a little further from me tomorrow ;)

Novus
04-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Randomness: my feet have gotten very vein-y. I don't know why I just noticed this today. It's cool, I guess, but my feet sure do look weird. :dizzy:

Skinnygirldreams
04-18-2013, 05:39 PM
Congrats Shiv!
I am takin the day off today and tomorrow. We have major flooding in my state and area.
Couldn't go to work today cuz roads are closed all over the place!

the shiv
04-18-2013, 07:21 PM
Skinnygirldreams, thanks :) And I hope you're not affected by the floods! Hang tight :)

Novus... I actually took off my sock to check what's going on with that, lol ;) I can't see veins, but I can see little bones, you know like the tiny little bones you get in chicken wings? I never paid much attention to my feet, it's been so long since I've worn nice shoes (at 200+ lbs? Ouchy!!) so I have no idea if they've changed, lol ;)

Speaking of chicken wings, thnknthin... I had those yesterday! Maybe they're this week's secret Jedi weight loss food. I hope so! You've been my companion from the two-teens thread when I was starting out, right up until now. So you have to come with me!

*uses the chicken wings Force*

*Jedi mind tricks*

:hug:

thnknthin1
04-18-2013, 08:57 PM
Congrats Shiv!
I am takin the day off today and tomorrow. We have major flooding in my state and area.
Couldn't go to work today cuz roads are closed all over the place!

I live in Illinois as well! Lots of creeks flooded everywhere!

Skinnygirldreams
04-18-2013, 09:39 PM
Thnknthin- I have 4 ducks swimming in my "pond" formally known as my "backyard" and now it's raining again. My poor brother got several feet of water in their basement :(

thnknthin1
04-19-2013, 06:20 AM
Sorry to hear that Skinnygirl. I saw that on the news last night......lots of flooded basements and people being evacuated. I live in Southwest Illinois.

I weighed in at 189.8 this morning! I had to catch up with Shiv :)

Curvycurly
04-19-2013, 10:23 AM
189.6 today!! Finally! :)

the shiv
04-19-2013, 10:31 AM
Thnknthin- I have 4 ducks swimming in my "pond" formally known as my "backyard" and now it's raining again. My poor brother got several feet of water in their basement :(

Oh no :( I hope it clears up soon, and that the cleanup goes ok for your brother :(

elvislover324
04-19-2013, 10:33 AM
I'm still keeping my eye on you ladies and now you are all leaving to the 180s!!! Yay for you all!! We ladies on the brink of onederland are going to take all your warm seats you left behind in here!!

Mozzy
04-19-2013, 02:28 PM
192 today! H*ll yeah!!!

thnknthin1
04-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Mozzy, Shiv and I are holding a seat in the 180's for ya girl! :)

Mozzy
04-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Mozzy, Shiv and I are holding a seat in the 180's for ya girl! :)

Thanks chica!!!

thnknthin1
04-20-2013, 09:12 AM
Weighed in at 189.6 this morning, lost .2 overnight. Not as much as I thought I would but I'll take it :)

the shiv
04-20-2013, 09:36 AM
That's good, thnknthin! I gained 2lbs. So far so normal :)

Didn't eat any humungous amount of food recently, so... Still going by low weight :)

Thanks Mozzy for explaining why graphs rock, when I was just starting :) And woohoo @ 192 :D

Skinnygirldreams
04-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Thanks everyone and I'm near the aurora and Marseilles area. My poor brother is probably going to get maybe 5k from insurance and has closer to 20k worth of damage. Unfortunately he wasn't able to get flood insurance when he bought his house because he doesn't live in a "flood zone" even though he is right down the street from the fox river and has a 12 house long pond in his backyard. Luckily him and my dad are very handy and will do most every thing themselves. But he had an arcade game, bar, 2 freezers, furnace, and washer & dryer down there :(
It's pretty shitty. Thankfully at least his autographed sports memorabilia didn't get ruined cuz it was all hanging high on his walls in the bar.
My friend had to be evacuated from her house.

Novus
04-21-2013, 07:29 AM
Why are my 3FC ads this morning for cookies made with butter and McDonalds?!?!? Is this a temptation test? :chin: :lol:

I went to the bank drive-through yesterday and had a funny moment. My real name tends to be one used by males more than females so the teller was questioning the transaction. She asked whose account this was and I told her it was mine. She looked at my driver's license, looked at me, looked at my license. And she gave me a puzzled look and said, "The name on this account and on this ID are the same, but it's not you." Ok, that was AWESOME! :D

Congrats to all of you heading off to the 180s. And thoughts and prayers to all of you dealing with flooding.

Mozzy
04-21-2013, 12:07 PM
Still holding strong at 192!

fattymcfatty
04-24-2013, 04:48 PM
198 today
To be honest I've been focusing more on my first 5k I'm running this Sat and less on the weightloss thing. I figure I might be hanging out here for awhile :)

Novus
04-25-2013, 06:17 AM
I'm not going anywhere near the scale this morning. I can feel every ounce of fluid that my body is retaining from my run on Tuesday, and I just feel all gross and bloated. Ughness. Tomorrow is "official" weigh day...I hope all this ickiness is gone then!

Good luck with your 5K fattymcfatty!

fattymcfatty
04-25-2013, 10:04 AM
Thanks Novus. My goal is to run the 3.1 miles without stopping. I did a practice run outside for 3.1 miles on Saturday and didn't have to stop. I did it on the treadmill a couple weeks ago, too, so I should be good.

Novus
04-26-2013, 06:26 AM
My goal is to run the 3.1 miles without stopping. I did a practice run outside for 3.1 miles on Saturday and didn't have to stop. I did it on the treadmill a couple weeks ago, too, so I should be good.

That's fantastic! If you can do it in a practice run, you can definitely do it on race day.

I only had a loss of 1.2 this week. :mad: But at least it's not a gain! I don't know what's wrong with me right now. I'm on plan but I feel fat and bloated and icky. I miss that healthy skinny feeling I had going on. :(

fattymcfatty
04-26-2013, 10:07 AM
Think the scale is finally moving! 197 this morning. Funny how I stop concentrating on the weightloss aspect and the pound drops off...

Novus, sorry you feel bloated--but definitely celebrate the loss, even if it is small! They all add up over time!

Kymish
04-26-2013, 12:22 PM
im soooo close to being out of the 190's !! i was at 193 for a week or 2 and now im at 190.4 for last couple days. it just really does not want to let me out of here!!

CherryQuinn
04-28-2013, 11:37 AM
194.2 today. 11 days again to lose 1lb. Maybe this is my new pattern...a dreadful dreadful pattern. If it is the new pattern I guess I will be out of the 190s in 55 days lol............I hate my life right now.

Kymish
04-28-2013, 02:01 PM
so as i posted that i was stuck 190.4 i wake up yesturday and my scale says 188.4!! and again today!, it obv wanted to make me out to look like a liar lol

Mozzy
04-28-2013, 05:09 PM
191 today! Hoping to be outta this thread sometime next week!!!!

Elvis-- hurry up and get your skinny butt in here so I can give you a hug before I go :)

Novus
04-29-2013, 07:25 AM
CherryQuinn - Keep on keepin' on! You've lost a lot - maybe your body is just adapting/resetting/etc. Or maybe you need to tweak things a bit. Don't give up!

fattymcfatty - So? Tell us about the race!

Mozzy! You're so close!

And where is Elvis? I'm pretty sure I saw on another thread that she had moved her ticker out of the 200s.

I'm finally feeling better this morning and Gladys had a happy report this morning. I don't what was wrong with me last week but it was awful to spend a whole week feeling like a busted can o' biscuits. ;)

bethFromDayton
04-29-2013, 10:43 PM
Elvis-- hurry up and get your skinny butt in here so I can give you a hug before I go :)

What about me? :dizzy:

I'm hanging out between 200.0 and 201.2 -- I want to come be with all you cool kids!

Mozzy
04-29-2013, 10:50 PM
Beth-- go pee and get your butt in here! Lol

elvislover324
04-29-2013, 10:51 PM

This just made me laugh so hard. You are so cute, Mozzy!!

I'm still stalking this thread. Can't wait to get here and finally chill out. :(

elvislover324
04-29-2013, 10:55 PM
And where is Elvis? I'm pretty sure I saw on another thread that she had moved her ticker out of the 200s

That was just me changing my goal weight from 175 to 195. Taking it 5lbs at a time for now. The stress is killing me. :(

Novus
04-30-2013, 06:02 AM
I think Beth and Elvis should be allowed in as honorary members. I mean, if it weren't for digital scales, they probably WOULD be here. .06? Pshaw, I say. Pshaw. ;)

CherryQuinn
04-30-2013, 08:56 AM
193.4 today. Hoping I get a few more days of going down before the inevitable rebloat cycle

Novus
05-01-2013, 05:42 AM
192.2 today! :broc:

I usually only update my ticker on Fridays, but I'm doing a challenge where we update on the 1st and 15th, so I got to move the ticker today. The amount remaining to goal seems so TINY. :D

Have a happy day everbody!

CherryQuinn
05-01-2013, 09:10 AM
192.6 today. Things are looking better. Hoping I get my TOM and lose a few more XD Get me out of the 190s

fattymcfatty
05-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Race was fun! I ran the entire 5k without stopping, that was my goal at New Year. My time was 39:45.
I've been staying away from the scale because the next day I went to a champagne brunch and wine tasting. I decided to drink a lot of water and wait for the salt bloat to die before I hop back on the scale. I did run two miles yesterday, so I feel pretty good!
Good job on the losses everyone!

Mozzy
05-01-2013, 03:59 PM
193 today :(
Super lame!

elvislover324
05-01-2013, 04:11 PM
I think Beth and Elvis should be allowed in as honorary members. I mean, if it weren't for digital scales, they probably WOULD be here. .06? Pshaw, I say. Pshaw. ;)

Somehow I missed this post! LOL @ .6!! Without the decimals we'd be up to 201 with it rounding up!!

I don't want to take a seat here until I'm official. So instead, I just stalk you all.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Novus
05-01-2013, 08:40 PM
fattymcfatty - Woohoo on running the whole race! You go girl!

Mozzy - :(

Elvis - Well, you better get your butt in here before I move out cuz I wanna hang with you. You're super motivating and heaps of fun! :D

elvislover324
05-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Elvis - Well, you better get your butt in here before I move out cuz I wanna hang with you. You're super motivating and heaps of fun! :D

OMG how sweet are you?!!? Your posts keep me in check so much and I appreciate them more than you could ever know. Don't let me hold you up in here, I'll just stalk you in the 180s!!! ;) And trust me, my Monday weigh-in can't get here fast enough! I feel like I wish time away all over that flipping scale.:?:

CherryQuinn
05-02-2013, 08:56 AM
191.4 today. I think according to bmi I am now overweight lol

Mozzy
05-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Congrats cherry!!!

193 (again) this is super lame

Mozzy
05-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Still at 193, I'm really beginning to hate this number

bethFromDayton
05-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Hi everyone! When I saw this morning I was in ONEderland, I woke DH to tell him. I apologized for waking him :-), but I did it anyway. And he smiled at me before he went back to sleep!

So, I'm 198.6 this morning, and I've now officially (at least to me), moved down to this thread. It seems like a great group of women and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better, while still hoping you race out of here as fast as is healthy!

mozzy, I stayed at 200.x for at least a week, and then dropped a lot--I bet you'll do the same. It's funny how you can be so excited to get to 199--and then be sick and tired of 193, isn't it?

fattymcfatty, I'm impressed by your running. I've never been a runner, and probably won't ever take it up--but I read about things like running a 5k without stopping, and I think "wow"--what a great accomplishment!

It looks like cherry, novus, and mozzy will all be out of here soon--that's just terrific!

I'm starting the 30 day squat challenge today. I think my foot is doing well enough that I can do even though I'm still in my post-op boot from toe surgery 4 weeks ago. Is anyone interested in doing it with me?

Link to challenge info: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/30%20day%20squat%20challenge

YouTube showing squat moves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK9jzjsTJts

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm so glad to be here with all of you!

Mozzy
05-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Super yay Beth!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Novus
05-05-2013, 07:09 AM
Hooray Beth!!! You're here!!! Awesomeness! :D

Elvis - Sending you hugs and lots of magic pixie dust for tomorrow's weigh-in. :hug:

Cherry - Woohoo!

Mozzy, oh Mozzy. You must be so sad and frustrated. :( I read somewhere that a plateau is common after 50 pounds lost. It sounds like that's where you're at. Hope you bust through real soon!

I wanted to HUG Gladys [my scale] this morning. I checked my weight about 15 times. :lol: 190.8!!! :eek: I was really hoping to be in the 180s by Friday. (Girls Night Out and a new hairstyle!) Looks like I'm gonna make it.

ETA It's not an "official" Ticker Change Day but I did it anyway. :)

Mozzy
05-05-2013, 12:13 PM
190.5 this morning! Woohoo!!!!!!

bethFromDayton
05-05-2013, 12:49 PM
It looks like Novus and b]mozzy[/b] are neck and neck heading down--that is fantastic!

I was 198.2 this morning--that whoosh moved me right past 199, and that's good, because I feel pretty good that even a small gain would allow me to stay in ONEderland. I never want to see a '2' again!

I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror last night and at that angle I thought "wow, I really have lost weight". Other times, I feel as if it doesn't even show. I guess that's pretty common, though. I'm going to have DH take updated pictures tonight, I think. I've started a Word document with a table to put pictures in so that there's a front/rear/side picture in each column and then I can add a column each time I get new pictures. It shows me the change so that I can really see it.

I started the 30 day squat/crunch/plank challenge yesterday. It wasn't hard to do the first day, but I can feel the squats in my thighs today! I'm going to crank some tunes and do day 2.

Let's hear it for a great Sunday!

Novus
05-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Hooooray Mozzy!!!

I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror last night and at that angle I thought "wow, I really have lost weight". Other times, I feel as if it doesn't even show. I guess that's pretty common, though.

Oh, absolutely. The other day at work I walked into the bathroom, where the first thing you see is a huge wall of mirrors. When I caught a glimpse of myself, for just a second I thought, "Woa. I DO look smaller." Most of the time, though, I can't see it at all. Sometimes I almost wish I could be my old fat self, just for a day, so I could really realize what a huge difference there is, both in how I look and in how I feel.

bethFromDayton
05-06-2013, 08:15 AM
Happy Monday morning, everyone.

I was at 198 even this morning--I'm feeling pretty good about that, but I'm also finding looking at the scale weird. I was 201 ish for a while and I was used to seeing low numbers. Now the 198 looks like a "big" number since the 9s and 8s are bigger than 0 and 1. This is very silly.

My kids were very pleased for me when I told them I got to ONEderland. My son is across the country doing a summer co-op and he was understated but happy for me--he's pretty health conscious so he's glad that I'm starting to take better care of myself. My daughter (almost 18) was more exuberant (the text had 3 exclamation points) (I texted her a picture of the scale at 198.6) On the days she's with me (she spends half her time at her dad's), I'm going to encourage her to join me in the squat/crunch/plank/dumbbell challenges.

I'd rather be home doing my challenges than be at work. Guess that's not so surprising!

Hope today is the start of a great week for everyone!

elvislover324
05-06-2013, 12:52 PM
Guess who has entered the building?? ELVIS!!!

Thank God I got here before Mozzy left!!!

199.4lbs this morning, I was so happy I cried. AGAIN.

I don't plan on staying here long so please spread around that 190s pixie dust you all seem to have here.

So happy to be here, you have no idea. :) Huge stress relief to plant myself here today.

Novus
05-06-2013, 12:57 PM

I'm so freakin' happy for you it's kinna ridiculous!!!!! :D

bethFromDayton
05-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Yes yes yes! And now I can stop checking 3FC every 10 minutes. What'd you do, elvis, go errand running instead of checking in and letting us know what is going on?

We're going to have a great time in the 190s--and we're headed DOWN DOWN DOWN.

Mozzy
05-06-2013, 01:07 PM

Thank God I got here before Mozzy left!!!

199.4lbs this morning, I was so happy I cried. AGAIN.

I don't plan on staying here long so please spread around that 190s pixie dust you all seem to have here.

So happy to be here, you have no idea. :) Huge stress relief to plant myself here today.

Super yay!!! Congrats, I'm so proud of you!!!!

fattymcfatty
05-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Welcome to Elvis!
So I've been eating at maintenance for the past week...
I need to focus on getting outta here. I'm going to set a personal goal to be at or below 195 by June 1 and be in the 180's by July 1st. I ran my 5k, I now need to focus on weightloss.

elvislover324
05-06-2013, 01:50 PM

I'm so freakin' happy for you it's kinna ridiculous!!!!! :D
Awww :hug: Thank you!! I'm really really happy too!!

Yes yes yes! And now I can stop checking 3FC every 10 minutes. What'd you do, elvis, go errand running instead of checking in and letting us know what is going on?

We're going to have a great time in the 190s--and we're headed DOWN DOWN DOWN.

We definitely are going to have a great time!! So happy to be here but it's only temporary, now it's looking to 189.9!!

And I didn't leave you hanging, I swear! I had to get bloodwork done afterwards and I was gone longer than planned! And I couldn't start the thread on my phone as I was too excited, I needed to be able to type to all my threads!! Thank you for checking on me though, that means so much. :hug:

Super yay!!! Congrats, I'm so proud of you!!!!

Thanks Mozzy!! You inspire me so much, you are rocking these 190s and leaving me in your dust. I just had to spend one real day here with you!!

Welcome to Elvis!
So I've been eating at maintenance for the past week...
I need to focus on getting outta here. I'm going to set a personal goal to be at or below 195 by June 1 and be in the 180's by July 1st. I ran my 5k, I now need to focus on weightloss.

Thanks, fattymcfatty!! Congrats on your 5k!! I'm starting W7D1 of C25K this afternoon. I'm just in such a hyper excited mood and I'm afraid to exercise too soon after my lunch with all this excitement going on! I can't wait to be able to run like you (but even just the training is killing me on the scale, not sure if it's water retention or what).

bethFromDayton
05-07-2013, 08:07 AM
Good morning, everyone!

I overslept this morning, but not so much that I didn't find time to step on the scale. (This takes a little longer for me right now since I'm still wearing a post-op boot) 197.0 I'm pretty pleased about that. I stayed stuck at 200.x for so long that it's great to see some movement.

I updated my ticker to 198--I can't bring myself to take it down to the 'current' number since I know it can bounce around a little bit.

My step-daughter is getting married May 26, and I'd like to be down to 193 by then. Well, I'd like to be down to 140, but I think 193 is a more realistic goal! I get to write numbers starting with "1". I'm really in ONEderland!

MFP asked me if I wanted to recalculate my daily calorie goal based on my weight loss, but I said 'no'. I don't want to aim any lower than I am right now, and even with that, I'm 40-60 calories over every day. That will change once I can do my daily walks for exercise since I'll actually have exercise calories to eat back :-)

DH has been losing weight, too, although at a lower rate than I am. When we started out, I outweighed him by 19 lbs. I now outweigh him by about 3 lbs. However, his goal weight is about 180 so I definitely intend to pass him up eventually.

Edited to add: just called DH (I left for work before he got up): This morning we are 1 lb apart!

That's my long-winded start to the morning--have a great day, everyone!

elvislover324
05-07-2013, 08:26 AM
WOW Beth!!! You are doing awesome. I hope the 190s are easier for us than the 200s were. I wonder who decides what decades go together on this site, the teens and 00s together was rough for me.

My husband weighed in at 190 this morning, I was like wtf!! He's going to a baseball game tonight and I told him he better eat good!! He has a physical on Thursday and he's lost over 30lbs since last year. I'm really proud of him but he's getting SKINNY!! Looks hot though! :D

I feel so relaxed today, it's amazing what a pound can do for our minds. I don't know why that stupid pound meant so much to me but it did. Maybe if I relax here now, the 190s will be a breeze. (Wishful thinking, right?!)

Hope you all have a great day!!

Mozzy
05-07-2013, 04:12 PM
So glad Elvis and Beth made it to this thread before today... Cuz I'm outta here!!! 189 today!!!

Adios and thanks for all the support y'all!

Novus
05-07-2013, 05:58 PM
MOZZY!!! Fab-u-lous! You go girl! :dancer:

Beth and Elvis - You both sound so happy. :) Keep on keepin' on and you'll be in the 180s in a flash!

I had a great day! Weighed in at 190 EVEN this morning, went for a great run this afternoon (well, it was great...until the Attack of the Geese :eek: :lol:), and just finished eating a fabulously yummy dinner. :)

elvislover324
05-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Only got 1 night with Mozzy but I guess that's enough! And now Novus almost too!!

OMG Novus, if I ran into geese I'd be lower than 190 because I would have pooped myself scared!!!

We will have to drag up 2 more people from the 2-0-X thread and fill your seats!

Novus
05-07-2013, 06:13 PM
OMG Novus, if I ran into geese I'd be lower than 190 because I would have pooped myself scared!!!

:rofl:

I got too close to the baby geese and the mommys and daddys were NOT pleased with me. It is not an experience I care to repeat! Ever.

I won't be in the 180s tomorrow. The scale never drops the day after a run. But I hope to be there on Friday! I'm getting a new hairstyle and I so want to get that new look to go along with 189, which is totally unchartered territory for me.

the shiv
05-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Elvis!!! Welcome! :D :hug: :hat:

I'm back ;)

bethFromDayton
05-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Good morning all!

I've whooshed! a bit (TMI: bathroom day yesterday) and I'm down to 195.6. I'm pretty psyched by that and glad to see mid-digits (it's a psychological thing). I'm going to adjust my ticker to 197--I'm always scared to drop it to a number I might bounce back above for a while, so I'm not droppingit to 196. (I don't have an official 'weigh-in' day, so I wing it)

My mornings have been hard lately--not food wise, but because the woman who very kindly drives me to work in the morning (our next door neighbor) is diametrically opposed to me politics-wise and she drops something political every morning and I have to bit my tongue to say nothing. She's actually pretty poorly informed (although she's a smart woman) and believes things are clearly nonsense. (I've even looked a few up to make sure I was right about them being nonsense) I find it a bit stressful saying nothing--but I know it's the right way to handle it.

Oh well, in 2 weeks I'll be able to drive again!

elvislover324
05-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Novus, LOL, the geese still crack me up. We have turkeys and fox around here. They sure might help me with running skills soon. There are baby foxes that look so cute and cuddly but their mom doesn't seem very willing to share them with me!

Shiv, thank you!!! I have finally arrived but I'm not staying long!!

OMG Beth, can you try to stay in the 190s for at least a week with me?!?! Awesome! You are right on track for your step-daughter's wedding at the end of the month. And you are going to be gorgeous!! About your friend in the car, it's best that you are quiet (and you know that already, even if it's killing you inside!). I have found that even FACTS don't make people change their view, no matter how absurd their thoughts. Plus you really need the ride right now. Maybe on the last day she drives you, you can leave a fact sheet on the car seat for her to be schooled!! (Lol, jk, kinda!) I don't want to say the wrong thing here as politics can get very heated. But I found out my OB/GYN supports someone that I am the COMPLETE opposite of but I have to remember she's helping me and my issues and it doesn't really matter who she votes for (or does it....?!). It's a good thing my lady parts don't have a political affiliation!! :rofl:

Novus
05-09-2013, 05:50 AM
Very nice whooshness Beth!

My weight was up quite a bit yesterday (as I expected from the previous day's run) and today I'm back down to 190.2. Daydreaming about seeing an 8 tomorrow. :)

Have a happy day everyone!

elvislover324
05-09-2013, 05:58 AM
On my way to the hospital to see my fertility doc for more blood tests and another ovary ultrasound. Please pray he sees more eggs, I need a miracle as I can't take hormones to produce more. :(

They usually don't take my weight at these appointments. The one time I'm dying to get on the scale to show them the "1"!!

When I first started seeing this doctor in December my weight was 257/BMI about 41. They don't treat anyone with BMI over 40 (hospital policy). Mine is 32.2 now. I think the doctor was shocked when I continued to lose so much weight. A baby is great motivation!!

Novus
05-09-2013, 06:38 AM
You're in my thoughts and prayers, Elvis. :hug:

bethFromDayton
05-09-2013, 10:11 AM
elvis, I hope everything went well today--you're probably there now as I write this--you're in my thoughts!

(I posted this in why to stay on plan today) because last night, DH commented on my trimmer waist, smaller butt, smaller *back*, and the cheekbones showing in my face! (He also noted that my bust is still appropriately proportioned ;))

A couple of people at work have commented that I look much thinner. I feel prettier, since my face has thinned out a bit.

I was at 196.0 this morning (up .4 from yesterday). Isn't it strange how you can expect that (after a 1.4 lb whoosh, I expected to bounce a little), but still be a bit disappointed? I haven't talked to DH but wouldn't be surprised if he was lower today--I still have some chasing to do in order to reliably weigh less than he does! Being the same yesterday isn't enough for me!

Just called DH

DH: 193.8
me: That's not fair!
DH: You got a whoosh! Don't I get one, too?
me: <laughing> yes. 196.0
DH: You're doing great!

So, I've got him trained--he knows about ONEderland and wooshes! now.

He has told me that he wouldn't be losing weight if I wasn't. My dinner changes (he eats better, too) (and I serve everything so he has smaller portions) have really helped him and motivated him to eat better at lunch.

novus, you're going to be out of here in no time at all!

DD the older (stepdaughter)'s wedding is 2 weeks from Sunday--DH is hoping to be at 190 and I'm hoping to be 192-193. I'll have to try on my dress to make sure it fits right--wouldn't it be a hoot if it ended up being too big? I don't think it will, though, but it's very flattering and will be more so if there's less of me to flatter!

elvislover324
05-09-2013, 11:42 AM
Thanks, both of you. Just got home a little while ago. Only 3 eggs on each ovary, not sure what's going to happen now. Have to wait til the follow-up appointment but that's not til the 28th. I try so hard to be patient but I feel like I'm just waiting and waiting all the time! And it's hard knowing already that the egg count is the same (I heard the doctor telling the nurse and I have all the lingo down now!!) and that I can't take the risk of egg-stimulating meds. But my fertility doctor did say that we can work with what we have and we only need 1 to work!! (Secretly I would love twins or triplets but I'm not being greedy, one little sweety will satisfy me!) Traffic was so bad this morning, the hospital is about 50 miles away but it takes us over 2 hours to get there. When we were sitting on the highway I prayed to God to get us there on time. We did and actually had time to spare, so at least I know He's listening. :)

You ladies are rocking these 90s here, I have to wait til Monday for my next weigh-in. SEE??? MORE waiting!! At least I can laugh about it now, onederland was all I wanted and I got it so I'm quite content to be here a *little* while now. :)

Hope you are all having a great day. :hug:

the shiv
05-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Hey folks, I'm definitely back here! Been skint for a few weeks, and eating what I can afford hasn't been conducive to staying in the 180s. Back in the game today! Was about to inhale some biscuits and realised I wasn't hungry yet, so I'm readjusting my priorities again now I can buy real food :D

Put on 5lbs, have been holding at 193-194 for a week or so. Dangerously close to my BMI cutoff and I finally have another Doctor's appointment on Tuesday, so please keep your fingers crossed for me getting my prescription! My usual Doctor's on holiday, and I'm getting a locum which is... an unknown quantity. Trying not to stress about it too much, hopefully she'll take my word for my BMI being well under 35 now!! I really want to give my body time to adjust to the pill as I'm starting uni in 5 months, and I want it to be a new start!

Elvis, I feel like we're on two sides of the same coin sometimes, you trying to get your BMI down to have a baby, me trying to get my BMI down to not have one! I really hope your appointment goes well today. Sending Jedi vibes your way, may the force be strong with you! :) :hug:

Off out for a walk now. And to pick up some real, non-carb food! Finally! :D

the shiv
05-09-2013, 11:48 AM
I cross posted with you, Elvis. Stay strong! I have a good feeling about this all working out for you, and I hope that feeling's right :) :hug:

Novus
05-10-2013, 04:44 AM
Still here. 190 even again this morning. My body just really needs a day off. Tuesday = 8 hour work shift + run. Wednesday and Thursday = worked both jobs for a total of 11 hours each day. (And I'm on my feet all day at work.) I'm achey and can feel all the fluid my muscles are retaining. Plus, it's cold and rainy today. I feel like a cranky old lady right now. :D

elvislover324
05-10-2013, 08:20 AM
Thank you, Shiv. :hug:

Actually Novus, I think you cursed yourself. You were so happy for me and my success that you don't want to leave me now. I get it. :D

Hi Beth! :wave:

Rough day yesterday, I didn't post too much. My husband had the day off with me as we both had doctor's appointments. Talk about feeling old together LOL..

bethFromDayton
05-10-2013, 09:16 AM
I'm up some more today (196.8) but that's still clearly solidly in the 190s. (I blame it all on constipation, since I'm OP.)

More than a year ago, I bought two pairs of jeans on a business trip (it was during a 'low weight' point, but not as low as I am now). I wore one pair while I was gone and they were way too tight, so I returned the other one. The pair I'd worn sat in my closet--and today I'm wearing them and they are not even tight--just comfortable.

I got a bunch of clothes in the mail yesterday--but didn't have time to try them on. I'll check them out this weekend to see if all the 18s fit. I haven't gone through tops (and jackets/cardigans/vests) in my closet to see what is now too big (the top I wore yesterday is going to Good Will after I wash it).

I actually had a really nice, pretty extensive warddrobe. I have a lot fewer choices in my closet these days! (And YAY for that!) I try not to keep anything hanging up in there that I can't wear, so I definitely will have to go through things again. And that means shopping--and balancing that I intend to still be losing weight with my need to have clothing choices.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

the shiv
05-10-2013, 08:12 PM
What in the heck is IE combined with protein tracking (100+g a day) and weights meant to look like? Possible? Impossible? Stay tuned to find out! I didn't like 194 the last time, and I still don't like it now.

Ding ding! Back in the ring :D

Keep up the good work everyone :hug:

Novus
05-11-2013, 09:52 AM
Hope today is a better day Elvis! :)

Hooray for new clothes Beth! Isn't that the awesomest? :carrot:

Welcome back Shiv and good luck!

Girls Night Out did not go as planned. On the way to the salon where we planned to meet one of the girls' car broke down and the other girl went to rescue her. So I was all alone when I got my hair did. :( But the 'do turned out FABULOUS and I was shocked when I saw myself in the photo the stylist took. (You can see my post about it HERE (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album/281401-new-do-almost-180s.html).)

Then we had planned to go to opening night of Great Gatsby and dress up as flappers. But we all decided we were just too tired and stressed out to properly enjoy it so we're putting that off until next week. Instead, we shopped at Goodwill for awhile and went out to dinner and had a lot of crazy silly fun as only we can.

Have a fabulous Saturday everyone! :hug:

the shiv
05-11-2013, 10:01 AM
Novus, you look awesome! :D First things I noticed are that your hair looks really soft and glossy, that colour looks great on you! :) And the extra definition in your face is so noticeable! Hello, cheekbones :) Sounds like you all ended up making a great day of it! :)

I have good news too, after going back up to 194 and getting stuck, got a whoosh down to 190 when I got up today! :D

Happy weekend everyone :)

bethFromDayton
05-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Totally horrible food afternoon and night--I'm up to 198.6 this morning. Salt, fried foods, sweets, and even a little alcohol. Fortunately, I don't have any more parties to go to this weekend so it'll be much easier to stay on track.

They were good parties, though :-). A woman from work retired, and a couple I know and really like had their first party in their new home.

I have a ton of things to work on this weekend--post office, clothes, resume update, planting things and we're going to a baseball game tomorrow.

It's the start of a busy weekend.

Novus
05-12-2013, 05:47 AM
Novus, you look awesome! :D First things I noticed are that your hair looks really soft and glossy, that colour looks great on you! :) And the extra definition in your face is so noticeable! Hello, cheekbones :)

Thanks so much Shiv! :D

Novus
05-12-2013, 05:48 AM
189.6!!!

I'm outta here! :D

Happy Sunday all! :hug:

elvislover324
05-12-2013, 07:52 AM
Yay!!! Congrats Novus!! See you in the 180s!!

Loved spending this week with you here!! :D

the shiv
05-12-2013, 10:29 AM
I'm coming with you, Novus! Ditched the 5lb regain, so back down to 189 today. Elvis, I'll see you soon :)

bethFromDayton
05-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Way to go, novus and shiv! That's terrific! Enjoy the 180s--elvis and I will try to get there as soon as we can!

I'm back to 196.2 today, so I'm at my ticker after yesterday's anti-whoosh. DH is 3 lbs below me, but I remind myself we started out 18 lbs apart!

None of my kids are home today (one with dad, one in LA, one in MO), so DH and I are going to a baseball game. Unfortunately, it's pretty cold out for a baseball game, but we were given tickets, so what the heck.

I'm still wearing my post-op boot but basically ignoring it--I'm walking fine, I feel fine, I just want to be back in regular shoes--and more importantly, able to drive!

I've taken 2 days off of my challenges--need to get back to them today.

Have a great Sunday all, and Happy Mother's Day to the moms!

elvislover324
05-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Have fun at the game, Beth!

Omg shiv AND Novus?! I can't take losing you both today!! Talk about motivation to get through the 190s!! Just don't fly through the 180s!! Awesome work, ladies!! :hug:

Novus
05-13-2013, 06:46 AM
I'm coming with you, Novus! Ditched the 5lb regain, so back down to 189 today. Elvis, I'll see you soon :)

Hooray Shiv! :D Let's dance our groovy selves on over to the 180s thread! :dancer:

Elvis and Beth....you're gonna be right behind us! See ya soon! :)

bethFromDayton
05-13-2013, 11:21 AM
196.8 this morning. Still want to be heading down faster and I'm hoping elvis's weigh in today is a big whoosh!

Next Tuesday, I hope to be out of my post-op boot and be able to start walking for exercise again. And Wednesday--9 days--I should be able to drive again. I can't wait!

I'm 3 lbs above DH this morning--he whooshed! down while I anti-whooshed!. But I know my dress will fit and look good next weekend for DD the older's wedding. I don't know what I'm going to do about shoes yet--and won't have time to go shoe shopping--I hope my dressy whitish almost-flats will be wearable (toe-wise).

I'm not sure how transportation will work yet, but DD the younger and I are getting manis and pedis next Monday. DD is wearing sandals to the wedding (she's a bridesmaid) so she wants her toes done. I can't say I blame her!

Oh--it just occurred to me--once I start driving again, I can get a MASSAGE! My neck is crying out for one.

Dream dream dream....

Have a great Monday, all!

elvislover324
05-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Hi Beth! I had to search for this post, I'm so focused on page 1 of the current posts I forget to look at the ones that get buried!

How awesome we are practically at the same weight again?! Sorry, I get so excited over little things!!

The wedding is coming up so fast, enjoy the time planning (ie getting pedicures and manicures and hopefully a massage!). I never had a massage in my life, I get nervous being touched by strangers (but I guess that's the point??). Plus, when I weighed 160lbs I thought I was too heavy to get one. Maybe I will have to put it on my bucket list of things to do at goal!!

This thread got pretty lonely real quick, we are the only 2 consistently making any noise!!

bethFromDayton
05-13-2013, 03:53 PM
This thread got pretty lonely real quick, we are the only 2 consistently making any noise!!

We are pretty awesome :hug:. I hope some of our two-teens friends make it to ONEderland soon to keep us company, though! :carrot:

Manis and pedis (and a haircut) next week--but then I'll wait for a massage until after the wedding--I just won't have time. I love massages--and I've gotten them even at my highest weight. Sure, I'd rather be thinner, but I wasn't (working on it!) and I refused to put anything in my life on hold, except perhaps my motorcycle and as I lose weight, I may take that up again, too!

bethFromDayton
05-14-2013, 12:16 PM
Up a bit this morning (197.6), but TOM showed up, so that could be affecting me.

I'm having a lovely salad for lunch--a couple of kinds of lettuce, tomatoes, cukes, shredded carrots, green pepper, celery, 1/4 cup of cheese, and 3 oz of rotisserie chicken. Yummy. I made it last night so it was an easy morning of 'grab and go'.

We're having ribeye for dinner tonight :-). I had my George Foreman grill for over a year (maybe 2?) and I never used it. Now it sits on my counter!

I posted my resume on job sites last night. I hope to start getting some interest--I already got one email this morning. I'm still employed, but the contract I'm working on runs out of funding soon, and my bosses already know I want a different contract--and nothing has been available. So, I'm looking for something else.

Wish me luck--and I've got to try on the interview outfits I ordered--some of the job sites still recommend skirt suits for interviewing. I only bought pants suits, but I don't know if I should order a skirt suit in case I get an interview at a more formal business. Right now, I'm in a super casual place, but I don't expect to find that again, and I really don't care as long as the work is more interesting!

elvislover324
05-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Ooops, missed this thread again! I saw you on another one and it reminded me!!

Yes, we are definitely awesome!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I wish you lots of luck on your interviews, it can be so stressful. But you are going to look awesome and confident in your new outfits!! And it's so much easier when your current employer knows and supports you as far as leaving (doing it in secret and worrying about reference checks is the worst!). And yes, grab yourself a pretty skirt! Or even a dress that you can wear a suit jacket over.

Your lunch and dinner sounds delicious! And we love our small George Foreman, chicken breasts cook in no time!

Nothing new and exciting around here today, boring even! I feel like I've been washing dishes all day (and I'm the only one home lol). The handle to our dishwasher broke yesterday so my husband ordered the part from Maytag last night. He took all of the dirty stuff out and washed it (he's the best!) and I put it all away today. I hate washing dishes, I sent him a text saying I have dishpan hands already and I only had to wash like 4 things. I'm such a baby! I really don't want to use paper plates for dinner but it would be easier to clean up. I could use a maid right about now!

And as far as your weight, TOM definitely is effecting it so no worries there as it will correct itself. I was dancing last night with my 3lb loss this week, I looked up last month's total loss and it was only 3 total! The month before that was 10 and the month before that was 18! I want the 18lb months back please!

bethFromDayton
05-14-2013, 06:12 PM
I wish you lots of luck on your interviews, it can be so stressful. But you are going to look awesome and confident in your new outfits!! And it's so much easier when your current employer knows and supports you as far as leaving (doing it in secret and worrying about reference checks is the worst!).

I'm not worried about reference checks, although I haven't straight out told my supervisor that I'm looking, he has to know it. I mean, when I told him I wasn't feeling challenged and that I wanted to be on a different contract, he said he'd rather hear that than that I'd found something else.

And yes, grab yourself a pretty skirt! Or even a dress that you can wear a suit jacket over.

I guess I'll have to do some more shopping. Even though I wear jeans pretty much every day, that isn't usual for my field, so I know I'll have to up my wardrobe. I had that kind of wardrobe, but I gave it all away since I'm not a size 20 or 22 anymore. I had a number of size 18 items that do fit, but they aren't in style anymore. I just don't want to buy too many things until I know what the work environment I'm (hopefully) moving to will be.

But, I guess a skirt suit interviewing couldn't be a bad idea.

Hey--who else is out there? Talk to us! We'll say wonderful things and support you and see if we can all move to the 180s together!

CherryQuinn
05-16-2013, 08:01 AM
Just wanted to pop in and update since its been a couple weeks. I disapeared cause my fiance came back from where he works seasonally. So ive spent the last couple weeks adjusting my diet around his eating schedual which ive realised is impossible cause hes a man that works 12 hrs a day and im a small framed woman lol I just cant keep up. So we've working on that. Ive bloated cause of the salt content in his food, he puts salt on everything so I have to teach him not too. But I have maintained and not gained! Ive probably lost some but im fairly bloated from the sheer amount of salt and the different times of eating..so yeah. Itll probably be another couple weeks before the couple lbs of bloat is gone and I see any new weightloss but at least my fiance is home and Im not gaining. Its just a huge adjustment.

bethFromDayton
05-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Happy Thursday!

A bathroom morning (and ending TOM) and I'm back at ticker (195.8) today. I'm still hoping to be down another pound or two by next weekend for DD the older's wedding. DH has lost about 17 lbs, so he's doing well, too.

I've stopped my exercise challenges--I think I'm going to take up the dumbbell one again and not try to do them all at once.

I did order some new clothes, but not a lot--I can already tell there's room in my size 18 jeans. I'm definitely not a 16 yet, but the 18s are roomy. I'm going to 'get by' for a while and then will definitely be buying some new things before our TX vacation over the 4th of July (or as soon as I land a new job). Last year, I bought 5 summer dresses for our trip to Japan--I haven't tried any of them on, but I expect they'll all be too big--maybe 1 or 2 will be wearable). I'm waiting until close to the last minute so that any new vacation clothes will still fit in mid-August when I'm going to CA for a week. (Yes, I love to travel)

I was feeling as if I hadn't really lost much weight--but then I was scrolling through my Facebook pictures on my phone--omg, yes, it definitely shows. I see the difference in my face, my stomach, my hips. I'll have to post pics here when I figure out how!

Have a great day, all--and tomorrow is Friday!

bethFromDayton
05-17-2013, 08:09 AM
194 even this morning--and DH was 194.8. Hee hee!!! I'm not updating my ticker yet, but I'm pretty thrilled about it. As soon as staying there appears to be permanent, I'll update my ticker and plan for my next mini-goal. My mini-goals are pretty small--I seem to like them best at 5-8 lbs. It's something about the feeling of accomplishment. And since every 5 pounds does matter, health wise, I can feel good about that!

Speaking of health wise, my blood sugar has been in a healthy range every morning I've tested it. And in a healthy range the day I checked it after meals. I don't know if I'll get low enough to get off meds, but I am getting low enough to avoid diabetes complications.

I still haven't restarted any exercise. That's my next "gotta do". Even though the toe surgery derailed my walking, I ought to be doing at least the dumbbell challenge or the squats or something.

Have a great day, all!

elvislover324
05-17-2013, 11:30 AM
&*^%$ 194, Beth??! OMG!! You are losing like crazy!! I'm excited for you though, you are going to look awesome at the wedding. Did you already share your dress with us?? I don't think I saw it...but I read so many posts and links maybe I forgot.

I got your PM, thank you. I was only here briefly yesterday. A moderator pi$$ed me off deleting one of my threads and I seriously was going to close up my account and walk away. Apparently moderators don't have to disclose themselves as one nor do they have to tell you that you were deleted. And my post was totally on topic as far as my experience with my diet but apparently she knows better. (Can you tell I'm still angry??)

My husband is down to 190.4; I could have beat him! I lose 3 pounds this week, he loses 3lbs this week. He didn't even want to tell me (lol) and then he disclosed he didn't do it on purpose (and I do know that of course!). So I told him he's having pizza, McDonalds and lots of beer for dinner tonight. I think he was ok with the beer and pizza but I told him he had to eat the whole thing, at least 6 beers and McDonald's on top. I'm so mean! Plus he'd be sick and I really wouldn't try to make him do that but I wanted to!!

We went out with a couple of my husband's friends last night and one of them told my husband I looked &*%$ awesome, I was so happy when my husband told me that! The expletive made it even better emphasis in my book so I wasn't offended! I tried on like 25 outfits before we left as I was obsessed with looking ok, I wanted my husband to be proud to show up with me. He said he's always been proud to be seen with me, he's such a wonderful man.

No big plans for the weekend, I almost wish them away waiting for the scale Monday morning every week!

Welcome back, CherryQuinn. Beth and I are the only noisy ones around this place, everyone else ditched us here!

bethFromDayton
05-18-2013, 11:51 AM
So, 194.0 again this morning. I dropped my ticker to 195. Since I don't have a weekly weigh-in day, I'm always trying to figure out when to change it!

My blood sugar was a bit up today, but not horribly so--and not worrisomely so. Probably the primary reason I've changed my eating habits and am losing weight is health--for the first time since shortly after I was diagnosed, my diabetes is under control.

So, elvis, you look &*%$ awesome! That is great!

I'm definitely feeling thinner now--BFF and DD both were commenting on how obvious it is--and wondering how anyone who sees me could not notice. It's a good feeling that when I go into my closet to get something to wear that I know it's going to fit (or be too big!)

It looks like dcapulet is going to be here with us soon!

bethFromDayton
05-18-2013, 11:51 AM
Oh--I haven't posted a picture of me in my dress. I will at some point!

bethFromDayton
05-19-2013, 03:00 PM
Good afternoon!

I was 195.0 this morning. I don't think it's overeating, I think it's under-eliminating.

DD the younger had her birthday party here yesterday. My responsibilities were minimal--I paid for the pizza (the girls ordered it) and I paid for the cake (she ordered that, too). The girls were happy (and loud) and all seemed to have a great time. She's my youngest--and is now 18. Wow. (I did have a reasonably sized piece of cake and some ice cream--but don't intend to have any of the cake that's left).

DD said that one of her friends (who've I only met a couple of times) noticed that I was thinner but didn't want to say anything to me. It's nice to be reassured that it does show. I know 35 lbs isn't anywhere near the incredible weight some of you have lost (elvis!) but it's almost 15% of where I started!

I put on one of my favorite tops this morning--and now it's going in the giveaway pile--it's too big to wear other than around the house--it swims on me. That is a nice feeling, even if I did really like that top. I suspect even more of my tops are going to have to go. I need to do that purge so I know what I need to buy. I have some nice Kohl's coupons for next weekend, if it turns out I have time to shop. (next weekend is DD the older's wedding.)

I actually got my inbox cleaned out today--I threw things out, filed things, processed things. I'm pretty pleased with myself :-)

Although it's mid-afternoon, tomorrow's lunch is packed, and both breakfast and lunch are entered into MFP. I guess I ought to enter dinner for today and tomorrow, too, since I know what they are.

I'm getting lax about wearing my post-op boot. I expect to be out of it for good on Tuesday. I'm supposed to wait until Wednesday to drive, but I suspect I'll do some driving Monday night to the nail salon :).

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!:carrot:

Wannabehealthy
05-20-2013, 07:23 AM
I was soo happy when I finally got into the 190's. I had been over 200 for years. The bad thing is, I can't sustain my losses. I keep losing the same 5 lbs over and over, and I pacify myself by saying that at least I'm still under 200. But "under 200" is not my goal. I want to lose so much more, mainly for my health, but also to look better. So many of you have made such wonderful progress. Maybe if I read through the whole thread I will get inspired to head toward the 180's.

bethFromDayton
05-20-2013, 07:37 AM
slmn11, we'll cheer for you daily! I'm about where you are (this morning was 195.4). (I keep bouncing between 194 and 195 waiting for a whoosh!)

I've got a busy day planned for today (after work)--I'm not even sure when I'll have time to make (or eat) dinner. We may end up at Hot Head Burritos tonight! It's easy for me to eat there and it's convenient.

elvislover324
05-20-2013, 01:26 PM
Hi Everyone!! Happy Monday!! Weighed in this morning, down 3.2lbs!! I was shocked, shocked. Even my nurse was like, omg, again! And I was like, no kidding!! Yay!! New weight is 193.2. I have only been in the 190s since 5/6 so hopefully this month will be better than the last. I expect next week will not be as good to me so I will tread very carefully when jumping on the scale. Plus I'll have to wait till Tuesday to weigh-in due to the holiday. Boo!

Hope you are all having a great day!

bethFromDayton
05-20-2013, 02:58 PM
Yay, elvis. But I'm competitive, so I need my whoosh! too so we can stay together! :-)

You are doing so incredibly awesome! Let's hear it for whoosh! whoosh! woosh!

elvislover324
05-20-2013, 03:04 PM
Yay, elvis. But I'm competitive, so I need my whoosh! too so we can stay together! :-)

You are doing so incredibly awesome! Let's hear it for whoosh! whoosh! woosh!

LOL Beth, I was getting nervous all week long when you kept posting your low weights and I thought you were going to leave me behind again in this thread!

We are both doing awesome!!! Give the woosh fairy some more treats, maybe she will hang around!!

bethFromDayton
05-20-2013, 08:31 PM
I did another closet clean out/purge/shopping in my own closet thing today. I found two more pairs of pants (plus got two in the mail), but some hemming is needed.

The smaller suit jacket (size 16) I ordered fits--the matching skirt (size 18) is too big. However, all the size 18 pants and shorts do fit. Skirts are more forgiving I guess.

Some tops that I've tried to wear recently are just too big--they hang funny and aren't flattering--they're in a big bag ready to go to Good Will.

I ordered some more things today from Coldwater Creek's outlet page (tops and jackets) (they don't carry size 18 petite pants). I also decided I'm bored with all my summer casual tops that go with jeans/shorts/capris. Hmm. I think I have a discount coupon for Kohl's--that's a great place for those sorts of thing.

I'm hoping for my woosh soon--I like being neck and neck with you, Elvis!

bethFromDayton
05-21-2013, 09:32 PM
So, since I am apparently in a shopping mood, I also bought two pairs of shoes tonight. One pair was cuter and one was more comfortable. It turned out that the cute ones were really reasonable and on sale, so I bought them both.

I also stopped and got my rings cleaned. I bought 16 lbs of cat food--and realized that I've lost more than 2 bags of cat food. That's pretty cool--and no wonder I was tired all the time and have more energy now!

G'night all!

Wannabehealthy
05-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Beth - I am actually weighing in a little more than you. I have not been changing my ticker, hoping it would go back down. I have now changed it to my honest weight as of this morning. The 195 was from about a week ago and I am now back at 198.

We should get together with our clothes because we must be built the opposite. I am a big shiny red apple! LOL I can wear a sz 16 pants but need an 18 or usually 1X top. It's not because my girls are big....I just have no hips or thighs but plenty around my waist and midriff.

I always like to buy new tops to go with my pants/capris. It makes it look like a whole new outfit.

I think this thread would give a lot of incentive to keep up with everyone else so you're not left behind.

By the way...you might have noticed that my member name is different. I was "slmn11" which stood for "slim in 2011." Obviously, I didn't get there, and it was depressing to keep seeing that, so I requested and received permission to change it. This one suits me better, since getting healthy is more important to me than being slim.

Wannabehealthy
05-22-2013, 07:31 PM
Oh man! I have been reading through the thread and you guys are losing so fast! I better get moving or I will be eating your dust.

By the way, I hope those of you who are trying to get pregnant, do, and those who are trying not to get pregnant, don't. I'm waaaay past menopause, so I will not be getting pregnant, nor will I be able to blame my weight gain on TOM.

Wannabehealthy
05-23-2013, 06:22 AM
Oh yes! Weighed in at 196.5 this AM. I started back on low carb yesterday and I always lose fast when I first start back. Now if I can just keep it up, I will be able to keep up with everyone else. I have been trying to find something to give me incentive to stay on plan, and this thread just might be it.

In 2011 I had major abdominal surgery and I dropped down to 182. I was so excited. 6 months later I needed another abdominal surgery. I ended up having complications and the DR put me on this weird diet where I had to eat a lot of carbs, namely, pasta. Not only did I gain it all back, but it totally screwed up my good eating habits. As I healed, I formed a lot of scar tissue in my abdomen and completely lost any muscle tone I had in my ab muscles. Now my belly is so big I look like I'm 7 months pregnant. I will never have a flat stomach, but I would like to at least look normal. I'm hoping this is not all scar tissue and once I lose some of the fat I will lose a few inches there.

bethFromDayton
05-23-2013, 08:57 AM
196.4 this morning--very frustrating. I'm OP--but going up instead of down. I'm sure I'll eventually woosh it out, but it's easier to stay motivated when the scale reflects my hard work!

These next days are going to be challenging since we'll be out of town and I have no idea where/what we're going to eat. DH and DD the younger are perfectly happy to accomodate me--Chipotles for a quick stop over McDs, etc. It's just hard eating out to be OP because things look and smell so tempting!

Im hoping to start walking for exercise again next week, but it'll take improving in the next few days, since I definitely couldn't start up now--the foot i still too swollen).

Even lunch is going to be challenging today since it's a company provided catered thing--Potbelly--so I'm going to eat my "sandwich" without bread! I even brought an extra snack today just in case I decided I couldn't make lunch work.

I'm taking tomorrow off--we leave tonight for DD the older's wedding--she's getting married on Sunday.

Wannabehealthy
05-24-2013, 06:41 AM
195 this morning. I know this whoosh is from starting low carb, but it's the fact that I have actually stayed low-carb to two days that is amazing. I think it's the fear that everyone will go over to 180 and leave me here alone. LOL

Beth, I hope everything goes well at the wedding.

I do the sandwich without bread often, when I'm under control enough to pass on the bread. I even find if I find myself in a bind and I HAVE to stop at a fast food place, I can always get a side salad and eat a hamburger or grilled chicken sandwich without the bun.

the shiv
05-25-2013, 04:58 AM
Yay Elvis!! I'm waiting in the 180s thread for you, we all can't wait to see you there! *gives whoosh fairy treats*

bethFromDayton
05-25-2013, 09:33 AM
Eating while traveling is hard but I did we'll yesterday after totally blowing Thursday.

My MIL noticed yesterday that I am much slimmer. That's a useful incentive to make good restaurant choices. Yesterday at brunch DD the younger prompted me while ordering that I was only going to order one pancake. I know that I'm usually satisfied with only a fraction of a restaurant meal.

Please cheer me on this weekend--it's the first of about 8 trips this summer--I can't consider traveling to be a reason to be off plan!

elvislover324
05-25-2013, 09:48 AM
Thanks, Shiv!!

Hi Beth!! Hope the wedding goes great tomorrow, you are going to be gorgeous!! We want to see the dress (even if it's just hanging on the hanger!). I know it's hard to stay on plan when you aren't home but just do the best you can (and think of us when you are tempted!! ;) ) and enjoy yourself. You don't want to stress out too much about food (in a good way or a bad way) as you are there for a good time!! We will be :cheer2:cheering :cheer3: you on in spirit and want to hear all about the wedding when you get back! You can do this, you have already accomplished so much!!

My husband weighed in at 189 this morning, there might be a war in this house!! I told his skinny buns not to lose any more weight so I could pass him!! :rollpin:

going2bskinny
05-25-2013, 04:44 PM
Hey everybody I've been gone for a long time now was really stressed out and messed up on my diet big time I was even back up to 210 at one point so I stopped posting was ashamed I was so out of control and trying to get it back. I'm sure everyone who was here with me before is in the 80s thread by now I'm at 197.5 today and ready to beat these 90s once and for all need some support to help me do it!

Congrats everyone on your hard work we can do this happy to be here again :cheer2:

elvislover324
05-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Welcome back, going2bskinny!! Good luck beating the 90s, we are here for you!

going2bskinny
05-25-2013, 11:16 PM
Thanks Elvis gonna need it been stuck here and yoyoing from here the longest bah good luck to you too your so close :cheer2: :D

elvislover324
05-27-2013, 04:53 PM
Thanks, going2bskinny! The 190s are going faster than the 200s went for me! Knock on wood I'll be out of the 190s by next week but nothing is a guarantee!!

Beth, we are patiently waiting for the wedding update!! Hope it all went off without a hitch!

going2bskinny
05-27-2013, 07:02 PM
192 today woohoo not sure how that happened lol

Hopefully I can join ya Elvis! :D

bethFromDayton
05-27-2013, 07:05 PM
The wedding went well with manageable hitches that bothered many of us but not the bride! She's slapdash and impetuous and I'm hyper-organized and a planner. Two very different approaches!

Pictures soon--we're en route home now--a very long rainy drive.

Eating has not been on plan, but much more controlled than it would have been per-diet. Elimination isn't working at all. I don't know what to expect from the scale in the morning.

Tomorrow will be first attempt at wming for exercise-I guess I'll find out what my foot thinks of that idea. It was mostly okay this weekend but I didn't do much walking beyond last minute shopping for centerpiece materials.

Back to work tomorrow!