Does it Work? - Devotion 24/7™ Complete Dieting Packs?

Dawny
03-10-2013, 10:51 AM
Hello, has anyone tried Devotion 24/7™ Complete Dieting Packs from Puritan's Pride?
Supplement Facts. Serving Size 1 Pack.
Myoleptin™ Safflower Oil 3,000 mg (3 g) ***
Contains 80% Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 2,400 mg ***
White Kidney Bean (Phaseouius vulgaris) 400 mg ***
Raspberry Ketones 500 mg ***
Green Coffee Bean Extract (Coffea arabica) 400 mg ***
Standardized to containi 45% Chlorogenic Acids 280 mg ***
Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf) 100 mg **
70mg of Catechins
35mg of EGCG ***
8mg of Caffeine ***

Directions: For adults, take one (1) pack daily, preferably with a meal.

ZoeyHeart
06-01-2013, 11:07 AM
I started on Devotion 24/7 a week ago, with very little change in diet. I am down maybe 4 or 5 pounds. That is not long enough to determine of it is working. I also started vit b12 at the same time and quit eating peanuts while tv watching in the evening. Fingers crossed and I will track progress here so others know if it is working. I have 3 more weeks of packs to go.

Jackie the Potter

nelie
06-02-2013, 10:05 AM
Based on the ingredients, it seems full of the latest fad products, none of which have been proven to do anything for weight loss.

nikki913
09-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Hello I have been searching for two days looking for reviews on this stuff I can't find anything I came across this forum I'm trying to find out if anyone out there that has tried this has had any side effects? This is day 2 for me and I know this is really gross and may even be TMI however I'm desperate to know if anyone is having the same issues. First thing I noticed was I am going to the bathroom way more often and today I literally crapped myself LOL. I know so gross right? well not only that but my poop is black and it has big lumps in it I'm thinking it may be the capsules of the pills but I'm also wondering if this is dangerous I've always been told if your poop is black then there's a problem. Is there anyone else out there with side effects? I'm wondering if I should stop taking it.

Autumnightwind
12-09-2013, 01:18 PM
I added you Nikki913. If you are still on here. I'm wondering if you are still on the 24/7? I have been on it for a week and few days. It makes me poop a lot more then I did. It makes me feel exhausted all day long. Does anyone have any side effects? I have researched and can't find any thing on this product. I walk 5 blocks a day and eat under 1200 calories a day..I went and wanted to buy holy basil for a cortisol level and she recommended this and a vitamin..