WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Chatters Blowing Away Pounds

Tina
03-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Hi all,

Okay a corny title to the thread, I know. :lol:

If new here, we are a fun group who give encouragement and friendship on our weight loss journey.

I'm still recovering from the cyst removal. I called the nurse to see when I could resume exercising.....not until all symptoms are gone. :(:(:(
Now I'm itchy and the stitches are pulling. It is so small to cause so much discomfort!

Susan, how is your health?

Jeanne, so sorry about Bob's grandmother.

Tammy, I guess you will be packing up soon. keep losing those pounds!!!!!

Maureen, did you go out and celebrate selling your condo? You keep up your exercising!!!
:hug:

Tammy
03-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Love the title!! I came on here to start a new thread. Great minds think alike.

Tina, sorry about your itching! I know after my surgery, I kept wanting to scratch. I won't start packing for a couple weeks yet. Leave 3 weeks from this Thursday.

Went to an Italian restaurant for lunch. Splurged on lasagna and breadstick. Eating half for dinner, so I thought that was pretty good. Went to an outlet mall & did lots of walking while I was there. Very few stores, so I had to walk alot to get to the next store. lol

maureen kempster
03-06-2013, 07:45 AM
good morning all

hope everyone's good - I managed to get in between 30-35 minutes of a Richard Simmons' dvd of cardio and toning last night after work. I'm going to do it again tonight - I'm so uncoordinated!! but I guess if we just keep moving we're dong some good -

I'm really trying hard to watch what I'm eating - like I said I think I have to get the fat out of my head first

well let's all have a great day on program we deserve it

maureen

Tina
03-07-2013, 11:19 PM
Hi all,
We all seem to be so busy lately. :(.
I have really been drinking all my water lately. I will weigh tomorrow. I hope this has helped. :)

Anyone have weekend plans? Remember that it is Daylight Savings Time!

:flow1:

maureen kempster
03-08-2013, 05:46 AM
good morning
It's funny Tina, I never seem to have any problems drinking my water - I have a water bottle that holds 4 cups and I usually have 2 finished before noon - the problem is I don't have any problem eating either!!!!

no plans for the weekend- I had to get an extra key for my car because I think I threw my extra one out in an old purse!! it's going to cost about $130. they have to program it!!!! So I'll be at the dealership early and then go have breakfast with a brother and his wife. I'm also going bowling after work with a group from the office - just a fun get together - it should be fun - will try and get lots of pictures - I haven't bowled in years - this is 5 pin not the big balls(10 pin)

I'll let you know if I survive!!LOL

have a great day

Tina
03-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Bowling! Wow, it's been forever since I did that.
Good luck, Maureen.
Replacing keys can really cost. And spending time at a dealership is really a drag.

Group, have a great Friday!
:flow2:

Tammy
03-08-2013, 05:51 PM
I don't have any plans for the weekend either. It is supposed to be nice, so I'm sure Maurice and I will be out walking. My weight loss has stalled for now. Still watching what I eat, drinking the water, walking, tracking what I eat and drink.

Wow to the cost of that car key! I better be careful.

maureen kempster
03-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Well, I went bowling on friday evening we played 2 games - my thighs are still sore but it really was fun - everyone was dressed weirdly - it was black light- and it was just a good laugh-I really do work with a nice bunch-
I've got a concoction in my slow cooker - can of mixed beans, diced tomatoes, mushrooms and a bag of mixed veggies some spices. This will probably be my supper and lunch for the week!!!
Today I'll go see my mom - and really try to get in a half hour workout and stick to program - it's starting to get milder so maybe some of the snow will melt-
I heard yesterday that my husband's sister's in an induced coma-she apparently got double pneumonia and her heart started beating way too fast-hope she'll be okay
That's my next project - I have to start and get a divorce- I don't know if I told you - but when I sold my condo in Alberta - because I'm still legally married even though we've been living apart for 7 years- I had to have Geoff sign a consent form allowing me to sell the place - his name's not on any of my accounts or was it on the mortgage! so that is probably the shove I needed to get started on it.

let's all have a great day we deserve it

Tammy
03-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Glad you had fun bowling! I haven't bowled in years. What you have in the slow cooker sounds like something that I would do. Sounds good. You know, I don't think I even thought about you still being married. I hope his sister will be ok.

Maurice and I took a walk for 1 1/2 hours today. One of us had to carry the other one though. lol He was doing great, then he just sat down. He has toned up while we have been here. He looks good!

Rain is supposed to start later tonight and be here all day tomorrow. I may go to the mall and walk or get out one of the dvds I brought along. (finally!)

Tina
03-14-2013, 11:30 PM
Hi,
How is everyone?
Maureen, that is so strange about Geoff having to sign a form. Glad you had fun bowling. It did look like a fun group.
Tammy, it's almost time to go home. I know you've had fun.

I have a pattern and fabric for an Easter jacket. I don't know if I have it in me to make it. :lol: I used to sew all the time. Now, it's too much trouble. But I cannot find much I like at stores.

Have a good Friday!!!

maureen kempster
03-15-2013, 07:40 AM
good morning all

Tina, I bought a sewing machine in the summer and it's still in the box!! I used to sew for my sons when they were small - sweats, shorts etc but haven't sewn in ages - my brother's bringing me over a table that I'll be able to use in my spare room and hopefully I can start a few things. I did manage to find an afghan pattern that I've started.
Well, I've decided that I want to aim to work part time by next year!! that's my goal so I've put myself on a budget because I want to have my line of credit(it's really not that much) and my car paid off. As of April 1 I'm starting to take the bus to work again - I've gotten lazy the last few months and started taking my car to work - parking downtown is $95 a month - now this is cheap for downtown! plus the extra gas that I use by taking it every day - because I'm 65 my bus pass is only $35 - so right there it's a huge savings. Also with the nice weather coming I'll be able to walk at least part way home - if I decided to walk the whole way it's 5 miles and according to google would take 1.5 hrs!!

So that's my plan!!
Well, let's all have a great day we deserve it

Maureen

Tammy
03-15-2013, 10:23 PM
I made an apron and a nightgown, but that is the extent of my sewing experience. Both of my sisters-in-law sew, and they have made beautiful things.

Maureen, that is great about the savings by taking the bus.

I have started going through a few things that I have collected while I have been here (brochures, magazines, newspapers), and I have gotten rid of most of it. I have started packing a few things that I don't think I'll be needing in the next couple of weeks. I know that I could pack up quite a few things in one of the suitcases, but when Maurice sees a suitcase open, he gets nervous. He thinks I'll be leaving him. I'll just wait for that.

maureen kempster
03-16-2013, 08:17 AM
Tammy, there's a few perks for getting old & I take them if I can!!!lol
have a great day ladies we deserve it

Tammy
03-16-2013, 04:27 PM
Agree Maureen!

Maurice and I just returned from a nice walk. It has been a beautiful day. I had to go buy batteries for my scales. Yesterday when I got on, I had lost 5 pounds. Stepped on again, gained 5. Again, lost 7. lol Today after putting in the new batteries, I was down another pound. I got back on two more times to make sure.

Tammy
03-17-2013, 09:14 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Tina
03-17-2013, 10:19 PM
Thank you, Tammy
And a Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and....everyone!!!!!

Tammy
03-18-2013, 12:37 AM
Thanks! I went to the restaurant next door for dinner with a friend. They had Irish music playing and Irish foods for their specials. It was fun, and now I want to go back to Ireland. AND on HGTV right now, they are in Dublin, Ireland! Woo hoo!

Tammy
03-20-2013, 12:07 AM
I went to Olive Garden today. I ate off the lighter fare section & had lasagna primavera with grilled chicken. 420 calories & delicious. Only ate 1 breadstick and 1 serving of salad. I didn't eat breakfast since I knew that I was eating there.

As of today, I am halfway to my goal.

Tina
03-20-2013, 11:23 AM
I LOVE Olive Garden!!!!!
Congratulations on eating only one breadstick. They are addictive, aren't they!

I did an unofficial weigh-in and the scale had not moved. But since I am drinking more water now, hopefully I will have lost tomorrow. :)

Tammy
03-20-2013, 11:56 PM
It was tough about the breadstick! I really do like them.

Hoping for your ladybug to move tomorrow Tina!

maureen kempster
03-21-2013, 07:28 AM
Good morning everyone

Tina, here's keeping my fingers cross on your weigh in- do you go to WW meetings or just weigh in at home?

I've been struggling trying to eat properly - I know I can do it it's just a matter of sticking to it

I did fantastic sticking to my budget this week - even have cash left over - maybe the bills will go down faster and semi retirement will be sooner than later.

They took my sister in law off life support last night and she's gone - 1 week of induced coma - she had pneumonia and apparently her heart started beating too fast so the doctor put her into a coma - when they took her off the machines during the week she just didn't breath on her own. She's my husband's younger sister - we were never close because we lived out west and they live out here. I feel bad for her family.

well let's all have a good day on program we're worth it

maureen

Tina
03-22-2013, 03:24 PM
Maureen, I was not on here after you posted.
I am so sorry about your sister-in-law. That's terrible! Are you going to the funeral?
Congrats with staying on budget. I need to put us on a strict budget. With Larry nearing retirement age, we need every penny

I am not going to meetings at the moment. I weigh at home.
No change yesterday. Guess that's okay but I would love even an ounce less. :lol:

How are all other members doing?????

Tammy
03-23-2013, 06:10 PM
Maureen, I am sorry about your sister-in-law, a hard time for the family.

Tina, no more loss for me since earlier in the week. Some days I get frustrated since I know I am doing what I should.

No walk today. Rain, wind, lightning, thunder. It is hard to get Maurice to go out, and I don't blame him!

Tina
03-24-2013, 11:03 PM
hi everyone,
I hope it has been a good day. It was quite windy....no snow down here.

Tammy, is there snow at home? Have a safe trip home.
Maureen, tell us about your vacation.

This week I'm getting back to lots and lots of veggies and fruit!!!

maureen kempster
03-25-2013, 06:01 AM
well, a new week and a new day! I'm so bad on weekends - I find it really hard to stick to eating properly-today's another chance to start over.

When do you head back home Tammy?
Tina, my holidays aren't until May-I leave May 18 and fly to Calgary, Alberta - my oldest son(Lee) and his wife will pick me up - we'll go see my middle son(Ian) & his lady in Airdrie(a small town outside Calgary) spend the day together - on monday I'll take the bus up to Edmonton - meet up with my youngest son James spend the rest of the week just visiting friends and ex co workers and then fly back on the Saturday - not a long holiday but I'm looking forward to getting away. I'm glad I like the people I work with because I don't like the work they have me doing any more-they've changed my job description - didn't ask just told me this was how it was going to be-I'm grateful I have a job but they're lucky they have me too!!!

well, let's all have a great day

maureen

Tina
03-26-2013, 10:18 PM
Hi all,
I thought I had my gyn appt. today. Turns out it is tomorrow. Oh well, I'll just go back. It's not far away. :lol:
I'm not doing well OP. Tomorrow is a new day.
Maureen, have a great trip. It will be here before you know it.
Tammy, have you walked today?
Susan, how are you???
Jeanne, what's new?

I wondered what happened to Dori and Sis???

Tammy
03-27-2013, 12:08 AM
They have had quite a bit of snow and home. I leave here on Thursday, and I will be home Friday afternoon. I don't want to see snow. lol

Tina, today's walk wasn't as long as most that I've taken. I was trying to get things packed and into the car a little at a time. I need to make sure that when I get home, I keep up with the walking.

Tina
03-27-2013, 12:30 AM
Tammy, do you already have a place to spend the night onThursday? I was wondering if they allow pets. :)
Be safe!!!!!

maureen kempster
03-27-2013, 08:14 AM
Tammy drive carefully - the snow here's really starting to melt away - it almost feels like we may get a spring season after all!!lol
Tina, holidays always seem so far away but when they finally get here they go by so quickly - I space my time off through out the year - May, September and then the rest at Christmas. It breaks up the year - waiting until May always seems like a long stretch!!! I guess it's because winter always seems so long.

Well, it's a new day a new start so let's do it!!

have a great day and enjoy

maureen

Tina
03-27-2013, 10:48 AM
Maureen, I like your new photo

maureen kempster
03-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Thank you Tina, I took that picture a few years ago when I went for a walk on my lunch - I like the way it turned out too

Tammy
03-27-2013, 10:54 PM
I am staying at a Super 8 in Dandridge, TN, tomorrow night. Some places wanted $50 for a pet, and I kept searching. lol I'll be careful.

I also love that picture!

Tina
03-27-2013, 11:24 PM
Tammy, we'll be thinking about you and Maurice. :)

Everyone have a great day tomorrow.
Maureen, do you have to work on Good Friday? Larry is off but David's office works. Go figure!

:flow2:

maureen kempster
03-28-2013, 08:45 PM
we have Good Friday off but work Easter Monday- looking forward to not setting my alarm for 3 days!!! What a boring life I lead when I get excited about that!!lol-have a good evening all

Tina
03-30-2013, 11:48 PM
:easter2:
Everyone, Happy Easter,,,,,

:egg:

maureen kempster
03-31-2013, 09:58 AM
have a Happy Easter and don't eat too much chocolate!!lol chocolate is my downfall

Tina
03-31-2013, 11:17 AM
LOL
I've already had 2 chocolate Easter eggs and a hot cross bun.

Tomorrow is another day!

:egg:

Tina
04-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Happy Tuesday!

How's your day going? I am Back to counting points. I really blew it over Easter weekend. But, it's another day.

maureen kempster
04-03-2013, 07:15 AM
good morning everyone

I'm hearing you Tina!! I really don't know why I can't stay on a program - I know I feel better when I eat well but I get so discouraged - but as you say it's a new day - a new beginning - I had some Greek yogurt for breakfast - Yoplait Source has some with only 50 calories for 1/3 cup- it's great. I have my lunch packed and I just have to stay away from the corner store because I always end up buying junk -

We can do this.

My brother's going to take off my winter tires tonight - my, this has been a long winter!!! It's been cold the last few days - come on nice weather - let's see you again!!

Well, let's all have a good day we deserve it

Tina
04-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Hi all,
Boy, I'm so ready for the weekend.
What are y'all doing?
We have lots of little errands to run. We'll go for a walk, too.
I went for a 30 minute walk this afternoon. Wow, it was so relaxing! Let's all have fun.

Tina
04-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Good morning,

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

maureen kempster
04-09-2013, 07:38 AM
good morning everyone

well, I've really been trying the last few days - I made it through the weekend sticking to program - weekends are really hard for me - too much time doing nothing!! since Saturday morning I've managed to lose 1.4 lbs. So, I'm going the right way. Just have to remember that when I get discouraged and throw up my hands and start with the I don't care what's the point etc, etc, etc.

I picked up my new car last night after work - this definitely is my last car - have 5 years of payments but hopefully will cut that in half. I love it - 2013 Kia Soul 4U - Black - my boss who's half my age told me to get the red dragon decals on it!! Sure - I plan on keeping this car for at least 10 years - can you just picture a 76 year old driving around in that-lol

let's all have a great day on program

maureen

jar1965
04-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Hi everyone!!!!!!!! I.H.A.V.E.M.I.S.S.E.D.Y.O.U.:hug::hug::hug::hug:

*****SO much to tell you.......
Jessica is getting married on April 20th!!! Yes....next Saturday! I have been an emotional mess. Excited! But, emotional! We are having a wedding with about 50 people. The wedding will be at the *Carousel* and the reception will be at Natili's. A local formal dining. I will post pictures for sure.

AND......EVERYONE SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!! :carrot: Beyond happy & excited! She will make a wonderful mommy! Ben will be a great husband & daddy too!

Well....I'm at work....more to come. And I need to catch up with everyones posts!!!!!

Tina
04-09-2013, 02:25 PM
WOW!!!!!

maureen kempster
04-09-2013, 07:03 PM
that's so exciting Jeanne - keep us posted. I'm happy for you all

Tina
04-11-2013, 10:20 AM
It's raining---it's pouring...no walking outside today!

maureen kempster
04-12-2013, 08:14 AM
What happened to Spring?? it's the middle of April and we're in for a snow & freezing rain storm -

since Saturday I've managed to lose 3 lbs - I'm really watching what I eat - I will officially weigh myself tomorrow(at home) - but it is encouraging - I really don't know why I can't continue to stay on track - I alway seem to derail along the way - well for today I will eat within my points -

hope everyone's well -

Jeanne - how are the wedding plans going? I'll bet it's really chaotic around your place - well take deep breaths and enjoy

have a great day everyone we deserve it

maureen

Tammy
04-12-2013, 10:08 PM
Jeanne, how exciting!! Congrats to everyone!! I love babies!!

I have had pleurisy! Went to the dr last week, received a steroid shot, then I am on steroids for another week. He told me to be prepared to gain about 5 pounds. I almost cried since I had done well while I was gone. He said t just keep doing what I'm doing. I gained a pound, but I have lost it already! Walking does wonders. I am still tracking all of my foods, and I know that it does make a difference.

Sorry I've been missing on here.

Tina
04-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Well, I just lost my long post. Grrr...
Hi everyone.
Maureen, what a great loss. :bravo: I hope your "official" weigh-in will show even more gone.

Tammy, I am so sorry about the pleurisy. (I don't even know what that is.). Oh yes, steroids will do a number on us. Keep walking.

Next week, I'm going to swim and walk. Something has to get my lazy metabolism going.

Have a good weekend.

maureen kempster
04-13-2013, 08:22 AM
just checking in - weighed myself(at home) and I'm down 3.4 lbs - Tina, I've been writing everything down too I think it really helps-I find if I don't I really can pretend I didn't eat it!!lol
Tammy sorry to hear about the pleurisy - hope all's well with you
Jeanne - one more week!!! breathe you'll be fine and it will be a great day
The weather here is ugly - but I plan on getting some walking in later - I do have to go shopping - our awards dinner is next saturday so I want to get something to wear.

take care and have a great Saturday

Tammy
04-13-2013, 11:33 AM
Pleurisy is an inflammation in the lining of the lungs, and it hurts like heck!! It is so much better with the steroids now. I can actually sneeze or cough without crying from the pain.

I have been tracking my food and exercise at Myfitnesspal.com I was doing it at Sparkpeople, but I like this one better I think. I lost another pound! Lauren is growling at me because when she was on steroids she gained about 5. lol

Dreary day and cool here today. Want to stay under a blanket and read.

Tina
04-13-2013, 02:01 PM
Saturday,

I wish y'all had some of our sunny weather. It is so nice. I do not like rain!
We had roofers out to repair around one of the skylights. We had more rain Thursday night and everything seems fine now, thank goodness.

Maureen, that's a great loss. What are you looking for--a dress or a slacks outfit? If you find a decent dress, let me know. :lol:

Tammy, OUCH. I'm glad the steroids are helping you.

Okay, it's time for a healthy lunch.

maureen kempster
04-14-2013, 07:25 AM
good morning all

yesterday was my day #1 for the week and I went out at lunch with my brother & SIL and had an order of french fries!!! so not knowing how to count that I took off my 49 pts. So now I just have the daily points to use. I didn't get anything to wear saturday so I have to get out there today time's running out.

other than that not much happening around here. hope you all have a great Sunday

Tammy
04-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Hope you are able to find what you want Maureen! I giggled about the french fries. I rarely eat them, but when I do, I always know it is a gazillion calories. lol

Tina, you mentioned a healthy lunch. I have been doing so much better about eating healthy, and it is helping me to lose and to feel better.

I'm meeting a friend for lunch, so I hope I make wise choices.

Tammy
04-16-2013, 10:11 PM
Didn't make the best choices today. Ended up going over by 172 calories. I won't beat myself up about it though. Dreary, rainy day. :(

shcirerf
04-17-2013, 12:57 AM
Dropping by. :hug:

Things going ok. Still maintaining.:carrot:

I have a new grandson!:D

It is colder than a well diggers butt in the Klondike here in western Nebraska. We've had a blizzard last Tuesday.

It snowed 4 inches last night and supposed to snow another 3-6 by tomorrow night. YUK!

Finally made a 5k, sponsored by my gym a couple of weeks ago. Didn't run it, just walked, but it was fun.

Signed up to do another one May 4. Hope I don't need snow shoes!

Peas, potatoes and onions in the garden, none have sprouted yet, thank goodness. Poor tulips are froze.

Work, bleh. Two emergency cat shaves the last 2 hours today. Long stories. I hate shaving cats. And I really hate getting scratched by cats that are sick and have poo all over there feet, and have not had a vaccination in years! :dizzy::?: Disinfect, disinfect, and do it again! Nasty!

Thankfully, did not get bit, but also got pee'd all over!

Anyway, mostly, everything is good. 83 WW meetings in a row without a miss!

Now, if WW would give me a prize, I'd be a totally happy camper!

Tammy
04-18-2013, 01:10 AM
Janelle, congrats on the new grandson! I've done several 5k's, have never run one. The closest i came was last July, and I "shuffled" part of it. lol Way to go on all of those WW meetings!!

Met my friend, Carol, after school tonight, and we walked for an hour. It was so humid, and our hair was not pretty at all when we finished. Glad we did it though.

maureen kempster
04-18-2013, 07:37 AM
good morning everyone - Janelle you always sound so busy you make me tired - I had to go lay down after I read your post!!lol congrats on the new grandson.
Everyone else - hope all's well with you - I'm just plodding away - bumps along the way but that's life - I'll be so happy when I'm driving home from our dinner saturday night - so busy here but things seem to be under control. The Branch Managers arrive today - the rest of the employees come in tomorrow. It's always nice to see them again and to meet the new people.

well let's all have a great day we deserve it

maureen kempster
04-20-2013, 08:39 AM
today's the day of our big National training and awards dinner- I've been at the office since 6-it's going to be a long day - I'm not even sure if I'll have time to go home and change so I brought all my stuff for tonight with me- I have to help out making sure they have all the supplies they need for the training. We had a meet and greet last night at the pub where all the out of towners are staying. I bought a dress - 2 of the young ladies and myself went out after work on thursday - they think I'm going to look like a "Hot Mamma"!! LOL - I'll definitely get pictures - honestley they make me laugh!!

well, let's have a great day -wish me luck today

PS - between the extra control panty hose, the spanx and the built in control built into the dress I'll probably turn blue before the end of the evening!!!

Tina
04-22-2013, 12:47 AM
hi all,
janelle, i'm glad you dropped in.

maureen, i definitely want to see pictures!!!!!
tammy, good for you walking.

we have been gone for a whole week. stayed on the beach most every day. i ate way too many bad things. larry if still off tomorrow. we will eat healthy. :lol:

Tina
04-23-2013, 10:23 AM
Happy Tuesday!
This week, I'm going to try new recipes.
Have a fantastic day!

jar1965
04-23-2013, 03:00 PM
Hi everyone! Just a fly by to say hi!
Hope everyone is good. It's still pretty "cool" and rainy here. It should be in the 60's & 70's...but its only been in the 50's!!!!:mad:
The wedding was BEAUTIFUL!! I posted pictures on fb for you guys!
I'm at work so I better scoot! :hug:
Jeanne
PS ...Thursday is Jessica's first dr. appointment!!! I'll let cha' know how it goes!

Tammy
04-23-2013, 07:06 PM
Maureen, I cracked up about you passing out from all of your clothing holding you in. lol

Tina, glad you had a good time! So much good food to eat when we are away!

Jeanne, I loved the pictures! Everyone looks so happy. Let us know about Jessica's appt.

jar1965
04-24-2013, 01:36 PM
thanks Tammy! I sure will!

Hope everyone is having a great day!;)

Tina
04-24-2013, 09:03 PM
Jeanne, can't wait to hear about Jess.

jar1965
04-25-2013, 12:27 PM
I'm soooo excited! Its at 3:30! I don't know when they will schedule/do her first ultra sound?!?! Someone said at 12 weeks and she is 13 or 14 weeks. But...pretty sure we will hear the heartbeat today!:carrot:
I'll letcha know!
Everyone have a great day!

Tina
04-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Jeanne, if they have the ultrasound equipment there, I bet they'll do it today.
I know you are excited. We want to know everything happens at the appt.

Tina
04-25-2013, 11:38 PM
Jeanne, how was the appointment?

jar1965
04-26-2013, 09:18 AM
Hi! The appt. went well, he said everything looked good. She goes for an ultra sound at 10:15 this morning. Her "tentative" due date is Oct. 22. But we should know more after this morning! I'll letcha' all know!
<3 Jeanne

Tina
04-28-2013, 11:16 AM
Everyone have a relaxing day!

Tammy
04-28-2013, 02:43 PM
Cool and rainy again. I want warmth and sunshine!!

jar1965
04-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi. Here's a great low point drink for you......points vary on product used....
6-8 oz oj
1 container vanilla yogurt
Ice cubes...
Blend in blender
ORANGE JULUIS!!!

maureen kempster
04-28-2013, 07:29 PM
hope everyone had a good day - we're finally getting some nice weather here - a bit of rain tomorrow but should be nice the rest of the week - not much happening here - Tina keep us posted on the procedure tomorrow -
have a great rest of the evening everyone

maureen

Tammy
04-28-2013, 11:13 PM
Jeanne, the drink sounds yummy!

Thinking of you for tomorrow Tina!

Maureen, glad you are getting some nice weather!

Tina
04-29-2013, 07:36 AM
Thank you for the wishes!
We're getting ready to leave. I don't know the last time I had to get up at 5 a.m. :lol:

More later.

Love y'all

jar1965
05-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi Tina! How are you feeling??

Beautiful sunny day here!:carrot: (always makes me feel better)

Tina
05-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Hi,
Today is better. However, I'm getting a sharp pain either on a tooth or at an incision when I drink anything. The nurse said to come in this afternoon.
I'm still drinking liquids or pureed yuck.

Tina
05-03-2013, 11:10 AM
where is everyone?????

I'm still on pain pills. I go Wed. to get the stitches taken out.
Hey, I need to get on the scales.

Tina
05-04-2013, 11:55 AM
:carrot: It's Saturday! :carrot:
On our vacation, I gained 3 pounds.
Well, today I weighed. Not only have I lost those pounds, but I've lost 2 more---5 pounds in all.
Of course the loss is because of the surgery "yuck".

Have a great weekend

Tina
05-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Hi group, It is sooooo quiet here.

I hope this is a good Monday.

Tammy
05-06-2013, 08:23 PM
It is quiet!

I'll start us a May thread if I remember how.

jar1965
05-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Hi all! Rough couple of days here......
My son in law (who has ms) was in a work accident yesterday. He has a concusion, 7 staples and several broken ribs. So far ct scans came back good. They are running a few more today and getting him to a specialist for his ms! And getting him some rehab today. He was taken by ambulance to Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh. Poor jess....so tired and sick! I'm at work right now, but will leave early to go see them this afternoon.
Talk later and hope everyone is good!
jeanne

maureen kempster
05-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Jeanne sorry to hear about your SIL's accident - hope he's okay-
not much happening around here - made an appointment to get a key cut for my car-
only 10 more days and I'm on holidays - can't wait - just a week but I'm so tired - looking forward to seeing my sons too-
hope you all have a great night

Tammy
05-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Hi ladies! I started a new thread but forgot to put Thursday in the title. I just put a new one on with Thursday there.