Ideal Protein Diet - IP Daily Chat Tuesday 3/5/2013

View Full Version : IP Daily Chat Tuesday 3/5/2013

lisa32989
03-05-2013, 07:03 AM
:welcome2:
Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page (top of forum, above all the topics) for lots of good information and please read here before asking what might be a frequently asked question (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/243142-have-question-about-ip-read-here-first-before-posting-question.html) in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads
(http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/238801-ip-ultimate-list-recipes-faq-newbie-guide-exercise-other-important-threads.html)
More Recipes Here Mix'n in the kitchen...Recipes from the Rainbow (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/261885-mixn-kitchn-recipes-rainbow.html)
MiX'N' iN THE KiTCH'N.... Recipes from the Rainbow Volume 2 (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/268669-mixn-kitchn-recipes-rainbow-volumn-2-a.html)
here Fun with Ideal Protein Packets (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/212175-fun-ideal-protein-packets.html)
and here Fun with Veggie Purees! (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/264231-fun-veggie-purees.html)
Ideal Protein Diet Recipes #4 (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/273856-ideal-protein-diet-recipes-4-a.html)

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/announcements-forum-help/203435-ultimate-one-stop-signature-ticker-thread-read-here-if-you-have-questions.html) for more information and instructions.

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/3427715-post155.html) Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/).

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website (http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/spip.php?rubrique19)

Debrasb
03-05-2013, 07:22 AM
Up most of the night with a sick baby. On the up-side, I did finally type up my recipe for spiced meatballs with red pepper sauce (100% OP, of course).

It's posted here: www.unlimitedlettuce.com. (http://www.unlimitedlettuce.com)
Enjoy!

Gonna really try
03-05-2013, 07:30 AM
You have got to be kidding me. This is of course coming from a man that has never had an issue with weight.

On the "bright" side i did go down 2 pounds and 4 inches at WI yesterday. Slowed down but averaging 3 lbs a week and i guess it really is the inches that are adding up. Got into a size 10 jeans. ( ok, so maybe they were tight, not freshly washed and dried, but they zipped- ok, and i didnt try sitting down, but the zipped). :dizzy:

Bummed, i had planned on chocolate muffins today but i left my mixer at work. Guess i'll make them tonight and have them tomorrow.

Anyone ever warm the cappuccino drink too much? OMG. Horrible! I guess I'll stick to having it over ice.

Cold loosening up, feeling better and i have a sexy voice.

Enough rambling for today.

Oh, do have a question about oil? I saw some use coconut oil for cooking? Is that in a liquid form or solid when cold? I have aome of the solid kind already. I do need to use some sort of oil. We have many birds, ( and some expensive ones that we are pretty attached too) so non-stick pans are not allowed.

Thanks. Happy tuesday.

Jac

Thanks

EPAPRN
03-05-2013, 07:43 AM
Hi everyone! I am back after having a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Things have been so crazy lately I have no clue what's going on. I was 10lbs away from my goal when I found out I was pregnant, and I phased off over 5 days and was keeping up with maintenance until this week. I felt like I was out of control with what was happening to my body and I needed some guidance to put something in my life back in my control. I emailed my coach who was on her way out of the country for holiday...she told me to get back onto P3 until I can see her next week. I have gained about 5lbs back since being on maintenance, but my body and life are so wonky it was to be expected.

I've been lurking on and off over the past few weeks and keeping up with everyone. Congrats on all the losses and NSV's and to all the newbies!

workingit50
03-05-2013, 07:49 AM
Hi everyone! I am back after having a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Things have been so crazy lately I have no clue what's going on. I was 10lbs away from my goal when I found out I was pregnant, and I phased off over 5 days and was keeping up with maintenance until this week. I felt like I was out of control with what was happening to my body and I needed some guidance to put something in my life back in my control. I emailed my coach who was on her way out of the country for holiday...she told me to get back onto P3 until I can see her next week. I have gained about 5lbs back since being on maintenance, but my body and life are so wonky it was to be expected.

I've been lurking on and off over the past few weeks and keeping up with everyone. Congrats on all the losses and NSV's and to all the newbies!

I am so sorry for your loss, very difficult emotionally, be kind to yourself:(

workingit50
03-05-2013, 07:50 AM
I am having trouble sleeping through the night. Ketosis is giving me so much energy. I lost 1.2 on my scale this morning but I am wired starting at 4:00 am. Anyone else?

Debrasb
03-05-2013, 08:06 AM

So very sorry to hear of your loss. Good for you to stay strong for your body and not let things get too crazy food-wise. Hang in there!

countrychic
03-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Today's week 5 WI for me...and I'm hoping for measurements too! As of week 4, I was down around 17lbs. Measurements were taken at week 2 and I had lost 7inches total....so I'm hoping they get done again, as I feel a lot different!

Not been sleeping the best. One of my Great Danes had puppies a week ago, and she's been getting me up 3-4 times a night to go outside....though on the plus side, atleast she's not going in the house! lol But that should settle down soon.....and the puppies are definately worth it :)

I do have a question, if anyone can help.....as of sunday evening, almost every time I have an IP food, I feel slightly nauseous after eating...and sometimes and I have to force myself to finish my portion. I didn't notice it after eating a bar (cookies&cream) but did notice after eating pudding (banana) and the plain omelet (made into a souffle with WF strawberry spread). I also didn't notice it after I made bruschetta (using the tomato basil soup as a bread), or after eating dinner. I was thinking that maybe my stomach is rebelling because I have had the pudding and omelet mix quite a bit since starting.....anyone else have any ideas?

mrskuby
03-05-2013, 08:56 AM

So sorry for your loss...I hope you are taking care of yourself and not worrying too much about the 5 lbs...You know from experience how easy it will come off when you start IP again. :hug:

mrskuby
03-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Hmm..I stepped on the scale again this morning and I'm down again! :carrot: So glad I stuck to the plan!! I believe I can finally say that I lost 25 lbs! I've kinda been hovering right around that mark. So my next mini goal was gonna be getting out of the 160's...I think that will happen sooner than later! Yay!!!

sahmmommy2
03-05-2013, 09:04 AM
EPARN - My heart goes out to you and your family. Be kind to yourself over the weight gain. Give your mind and body time to heal.

Gonna really try - No offense to all the men IPer's. But seriously, this perfectly highlights the differences between men and women! I have a skinny hubby too, and he doesn't understand the weight struggles. He just tells me I need to go to the gym more...Gotta love em, right?

Debrasb - Me too. Hope your little one is feeling better. Nothing will do but Mom when the kiddos don't feel well! Especially at night. Having extra coffee today to pull me through!

We are having a snow day! School is cancelled. Plus my youngest is sick with a messy cold. I can't really send her to swimming when she's coughing and blowing shoestrings out her nose! My oldest is VERY excited to stay home. I told him it was a fun day and we could do fun things all day! He is currently melting his brain playing video games:D

Charbarot
03-05-2013, 09:10 AM
Good morning everyone. Let me start by saying I am so very sorry for your loss EPAPRN. My heart is breaking for you. I'm still feeling great. Going to get out and walk today. Hoping it will speed up inch loss. Have to work later...so have a great day everyone. TTYL

Jeaner
03-05-2013, 09:23 AM
Hi Everyone.....what a wonderful, helpful site. I have been "lurking" here myself for a few weeks and I am getting so excited to start my IP program. I have a short vacation starting in a few days and chose not to start before I really had a few weeks to get a handle on what I am doing. I wanted to start posting some so that I can soon get my "credentials" and have a signature. I am planning on starting the week of the 18th. Thanks so much for all of the tips, hints, recipes, inspiration and encouragement from everyone.

ragdoll74
03-05-2013, 09:35 AM
EPAPRN I'm so sorry for your loss.

Cheekyskeeter
03-05-2013, 09:42 AM

I too am so very very sorry for your loss!!!!:hug:

Jeaner welcome and I think it's a great idea to learn all you can before starting. I wish I had done that (but it is all working out).

sahmmommy2 lucky you having a snow day! Although to be honest even though I'd have loved a day at home today I'm glad the snow is holding off....well until tomorrow as we are expecting some then apparently.

Mrskuby congrats on the loss!!!

countrychic that's awesome about the puppies!!! I love danes. I get up a lot in the night but can't really blame my dogs for it ....I just don't sleep well (even before IP).

workingit50 I too am wired by 4am and do my best to stay in bed as long as possible (thank goodness for my iPhone to keep me occupied). But I've had sleep issues for years.

debrasb I hope your baby feels better soon.

gonna really try congrats on the loss and I hope you're feeling better soon. I've been lucky and haven't caught any of the many illnesses that seem to be flying around here.

I was quite excited to step on the scale and see 159.6....I was at 159.9 yesterday but wasn't sure if it would 'stick'....but today was lower so I'm officially under 160....woohooooo :carrot: I'm still debating as to how much lower I want to go. My DH thinks I should stop now but I'm not sure I'm ready to phase off. Is anyone else still surprised every morning when you get up and look in the mirror? I still expect to see the larger me....

DoingitDeb
03-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Epaprn...I am sorry for your loss, remember it is nothing that you did, just really disappointing I know.

fam4me
03-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Gonna really try......Hello fellow Wisconsinite.....I'm from Eau Claire, where are you located?

EPAPRN.....so sorry for your loss.

Been a while since I posted and haven't had as much time to keep up with everyone. But, I really miss it! Going to start making time again!

Roo2
03-05-2013, 09:46 AM
Visiting my mom in hospital waiting for her Doctor to round.
He see me tells me I look awesome and asks me how much weight I lost.
He 's says he did not realize I was so small because I always have a coat on.
So nice to have a professional opinion that was non solicited.
I am so blessed to have him as our family Doctor!
Can't wait till the next time I need to see him and now I will let his office staff weigh me .:D
Roo2:carrot::carrot::carrot:

SylviesGirl
03-05-2013, 09:50 AM
First, EPAPRN, so sorry for your loss. Be gentle with yourself in the coming weeks.

Okay, as for me . . . I really don't want to be whiny about disappointing losses, but I am getting into this bad head-space where I am beginning to think that this plan, too, will not work for me. I need some help. . .

WI #1 was great, -10.5 . . . but, in all honestly, with all the "last suppers" I had leading up to my IP start, I am sure much of that was water and "new weight" based on really bad eating . . .

WI #2 was 'meh,' - 1.5. I chalked it up to the big loss the week before and TOM.

WI #3 is due tomorrow. I weighed early as I have not really felt like I have lost anything, don't have that "boy, I'm losing weight" feeling, etc. As of this morning, I'm down .5 for the week.

This is what always seems to happen to me. I start out great and lose and then it is like my body catches on and everything stops. I eventually get discouraged enough and quit. I don't want to do that this time.

Question: I have a pesky ovarian cyst that gives me trouble around ovulation time, which this is. (My apology to the guys around here.) I usually have a couple bad nights' sleep and need more than a few doses of Advil to get me through. Will that impede my weight loss?

Next Question: For those of you who have been around here a while, have you seen this plan simply not work for anyone? It seems that by simply doing that math, it would be impossible not to lose weight on this plan . . . yet, I am beginning to have those familiar doubts and that is often the death knell for my diets.

I could sure you some wisdom right now . . . I have followed this plan to the letter, I have over 100# to lose . . . seems like I should be seeing better losses if things were working right.

Thanks in advance for any insight. :?:

P.S. I have been having a restricted Pure Protein PB bar about every other day; the other days, no restricted. Thanks.

Mother of the Groom
03-05-2013, 09:59 AM
EPAPRN - so sorry for your loss, hugs.

I went shopping on the weekend to buy smaller jeans :) I gave up on myself ever losing weight last year and purged my closet of all the old "skinny" clothes so now I had nothing to keep trying on to see if my sizes had dropped. I'm currently in a size 18 so I bought a pair of size 16, 14 and 12, looking forward to them all being too big :)

Have a great day everyone!

fam4me
03-05-2013, 10:02 AM
[QUOTE=SylviesGirl;4655700]First, EPAPRN, so sorry for your loss. Be gentle with yourself in the coming weeks.

Okay, as for me . . . I really don't want to be whiny about disappointing losses, but I am getting into this bad head-space where I am beginning to think that this plan, too, will not work for me.

Hang tough. I started last March and am closing in on that 100 # mark. It will come off. Your body sometimes needs time to adjust. I too had tried numerous times to drop the weight. This is the plan that is helping me succeed when I've failed so many times before.

simplelivingSD
03-05-2013, 10:02 AM

So sorry for your loss. Please take it slow as this diet can wreck havoc on emotions. :hug:

SylviesGirl
03-05-2013, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=SylviesGirl;4655700]First, EPAPRN, so sorry for your loss. Be gentle with yourself in the coming weeks.

Okay, as for me . . . I really don't want to be whiny about disappointing losses, but I am getting into this bad head-space where I am beginning to think that this plan, too, will not work for me.

Hang tough. I started last March and am closing in on that 100 # mark. It will come off. Your body sometimes needs time to adjust. I too had tried numerous times to drop the weight. This is the plan that is helping me succeed when I've failed so many times before.

Thanks so much for the reassurance. And a picture speaks a thousand words -- you look FANTASTIC! And I want that sweater . . . when I'm as small as you. ;)

fam4me
03-05-2013, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=fam4me;4655718]

Thanks so much for the reassurance. And a picture speaks a thousand words -- you look FANTASTIC! And I want that sweater . . . when I'm as small as you. ;)

Thanks! I've waited years to wear that sweater! Once I hit my 100 gone I will post another picture.

funstaffordmom
03-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Good Morning ~ Yesterday was my first day on IP. Although I've never been a smoker, I would compare it to quitting. All I know, the white cheddar snacks, I will be using as croutons in a salad from now on.

It's Dr. Suess month, so I am the surprise reader in my son's class this afternoon :) We are FINALLY expecting snow accumulation tomorrow, so it will be a snow day tomorrow.

simplelivingSD
03-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Drum roll please......1st week done and 5 lbs down YAY!! I am excited. My leg has been giving me issues for the last 2 months and I noticed today that I didn't feel too bad when I woke up. This is great because after gaining back the 50+ that I lost last year, I have been starting to feel not as young as I am. I am 33 but have been feeling about 53 the last 3 months. It is scary. I am going to do everything in my power to make sure I do not have to quit this before I am phased off this time. I have about 130 to lose so it will be a long haul but worth it.

Mother of the Groom
03-05-2013, 10:20 AM
Sylviesgirl - hang in there, we started this at the same time and we can do this!
I haven't seen much movement on my scale this week but I'm confident it will go down if I stick 100% op. Yours will too, we didn't gain all this weight in 3 weeks, it came over a period of time and that's how we're going to lose it too.
Don't give up on yourself, you deserve all the benefits of being at your goal weight. :)

SylviesGirl
03-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Sylviesgirl - hang in there, we started this at the same time and we can do this!
I haven't seen much movement on my scale this week but I'm confident it will go down if I stick 100% op. Yours will too, we didn't gain all this weight in 3 weeks, it came over a period of time and that's how we're going to lose it too.
Don't give up on yourself, you deserve all the benefits of being at your goal weight. :)

Thanks motherofthegroom. I appreciate your encouragement; I need it today . . . and you must have a tiny little butt, because you and I are about the same height/weight, and there is NO way I am looking at those sizes! You go!!

SimplelivingSD -- Congrats!! I know what you mean about feeling older than you are . . . you are on your way!

Mother of the Groom
03-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Sylviesgirl- oh gosh no my butt is big believe me..lol..I tried on the 16 and I'm sure it will be a few months before I'm into them but I'm sooo looking forward to the day :).

Donna Gel
03-05-2013, 10:32 AM
I am at the end of week 2 of IP. Today should be WI, but I won't get to the clinic until next week.
In total though I am down 11 lbs as of this morning. I had a quick drop of 3 lbs in the first 3 days, then only 2 in the next 5. We realized I was not getting enough protein. I am attempting to up my protein intake. I am not a vegetarian, but neither am I much of a meat eater. The thought of tofu, yuck. My intake has increased, the weight and inches are dropping. My goal is to lose 36 by the time my shop opens April 29th.

God Bless
Donna G.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar091/slide-jump/lb/0/36/11/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

WyoGirl82
03-05-2013, 10:38 AM
I am having trouble sleeping through the night. Ketosis is giving me so much energy. I lost 1.2 on my scale this morning but I am wired starting at 4:00 am. Anyone else?

I've been amazed at my increase in energy since the beginning but the real shocking thing is my eyes pop open every morning at 5:30 am no matter what time I go to bed. For those that no me, they know how shocking this is as I've never been a morning person. It is helping with my "To Do" list though!
Congrats on your loss!!

Kat117
03-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Morning all!

It has been down right cold the last 4 days and it is still a chilly morning here in the south. It's got the fibromyalgia pain in an uproar. It is weird (for lack of better word). Since losing so much weight and being on IP, the fibro pain has definitely gotten much better, so to go back to feeling how I was all the time...wow, no wonder I was a cranky a$$ witch that just wanted to eat comfort food all day!

CW - 193.2 - only 13.2 pounds to go until I lose my first century!

:)

mrskuby
03-05-2013, 11:01 AM
First, EPAPRN, so sorry for your loss. Be gentle with yourself in the coming weeks.

Okay, as for me . . . I really don't want to be whiny about disappointing losses, but I am getting into this bad head-space where I am beginning to think that this plan, too, will not work for me. I need some help. . .

This is what always seems to happen to me. I start out great and lose and then it is like my body catches on and everything stops. I eventually get discouraged enough and quit. I don't want to do that this time.

Next Question: For those of you who have been around here a while, have you seen this plan simply not work for anyone? It seems that by simply doing that math, it would be impossible not to lose weight on this plan . . . yet, I am beginning to have those familiar doubts and that is often the death knell for my diets.

I could sure you some wisdom right now . . . I have followed this plan to the letter, I have over 100# to lose . . . seems like I should be seeing better losses if things were working right.

Thanks in advance for any insight. :?:

P.S. I have been having a restricted Pure Protein PB bar about every other day; the other days, no restricted. Thanks.

Stick with it!!! I have had exactly the same experience with diets and this time I stuck it out and it looks like I will be down over 2 lbs this week! I have yet to hear about it not working, only people giving up too soon. If you stick it out and stay 100% OP you will see results! You can do this!!

As far as the restricted, some people find that having a restricted every day actually helps their weight loss. I have one every day, I have since the beginning. I also have 4 packs a day plus my dinner protein. The coach I started with told me to have 4 because she said I was losing too much muscle according to the body fat monitor she used.

Good Morning ~ Yesterday was my first day on IP. Although I've never been a smoker, I would compare it to quitting. All I know, the white cheddar snacks, I will be using as croutons in a salad from now on.

It's Dr. Suess month, so I am the surprise reader in my son's class this afternoon :) We are FINALLY expecting snow accumulation tomorrow, so it will be a snow day tomorrow.

I quit smoking 15 years ago and I def think the first week was as hard as quitting smoking! But sooo worth it! (Quitting smoking is what started the weight gain for me!)

Drum roll please......1st week done and 5 lbs down YAY!! I am excited. My leg has been giving me issues for the last 2 months and I noticed today that I didn't feel too bad when I woke up. This is great because after gaining back the 50+ that I lost last year, I have been starting to feel not as young as I am. I am 33 but have been feeling about 53 the last 3 months. It is scary. I am going to do everything in my power to make sure I do not have to quit this before I am phased off this time. I have about 130 to lose so it will be a long haul but worth it.

Great job getting thru your first week!! That's one of the hardest challenges...the next challenge is sticking with it even on the weeks that you don't lose. If you stay with it, you will lose it!!

tallgirl231
03-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Hi all,

I've been lurking for a few weeks and loving all of the info that this site provides. I'm doing alternative products for the most part and also the "alternative" Phase 1. Down 10 pounds in 3 weeks. Had given up carbs back in November so I went through all of the headaches and incredible withdrawals back then.

Last night I made the R - Fries. OMG, incredible. Had them with a grilled piece of cod and was very satisfied. Still have my moments of weakness where I have to talk myself out of a "little" cheat but have remained fairly strong.

Thanks again for all of the great insights.
:cool:

simplelivingSD
03-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Visiting my mom in hospital waiting for her Doctor to round.
He see me tells me I look awesome and asks me how much weight I lost.
He 's says he did not realize I was so small because I always have a coat on.
So nice to have a professional opinion that was non solicited.
I am so blessed to have him as our family Doctor!
Can't wait till the next time I need to see him and now I will let his office staff weigh me .:D
Roo2:carrot::carrot::carrot:

Thats great! I had to take my daughter to the Dr about a month ago and I had not seen my Dr. since I had gained my weight back. I could tell he was wanting to say something but didn't. He was the one who referred me to this program last year after several failed attempts at losing weight the traditional way (I have PCOS). I hope I don't have to go back for anything for a few months at least. I hate the disappointed look LOL!!

countrychic
03-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Just back from my WI today....week five...and a whopping 7lbs! WOW!! So in just five weeks, I'm down 24 pounds! I love this diet! lol

scorbett1103
03-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Hi everyone!

Just :hug: :hug: :hug:

Make sure you are taking whatever time you need to get back into a good headspace - the last thing you need is more stress, and you will do SO much better if you baby yourself a little now and feel a bit more clear and calm once your coach gets back.

Hmm..I stepped on the scale again this morning and I'm down again! :carrot: So glad I stuck to the plan!! I believe I can finally say that I lost 25 lbs! I've kinda been hovering right around that mark. So my next mini goal was gonna be getting out of the 160's...I think that will happen sooner than later! Yay!!!

Nice job!

I was quite excited to step on the scale and see 159.6....I was at 159.9 yesterday but wasn't sure if it would 'stick'....but today was lower so I'm officially under 160....woohooooo :carrot: I'm still debating as to how much lower I want to go. My DH thinks I should stop now but I'm not sure I'm ready to phase off. Is anyone else still surprised every morning when you get up and look in the mirror? I still expect to see the larger me....

That's about where I decided I was ready - I am not looking to be supermodel thin (it's not my build, and I'd have to be super rigid in maintenance to maintain a lower weight) so when I felt like I was at a maintainable weight I stopped. No regrets :) You look AMAZING and whatever you decide you will ROCK!

I know EXACTLY what you mean about seeing the larger you. My HEAD knows that I am wearing size 8 pants today that 8 months ago wouldn't have even gone over my calves. I can pull clothes right off the rack without trying them on and feel confident they will look good. BUT I still see the bigger me when I look in the mirror. Everyone else sees skinny, i see big thighs and legs. I think it just goes with losing the weight quickly, our brains take longer to catch up with where our bodies shrunk to :)

Question: I have a pesky ovarian cyst that gives me trouble around ovulation time, which this is. (My apology to the guys around here.) I usually have a couple bad nights' sleep and need more than a few doses of Advil to get me through. Will that impede my weight loss?

OK first off RELAX. You can stress yourself right into water retention :)

Second, STOP GETTING ON THE SCALE BEFORE YOUR WEIGH IN!!!! Some people can weigh in between and not get emotional about the number. You do not seem to be one of those people, so DON'T DO IT! Get the scale out of your house if you need to, but don't add stress you don't need.

Have you also been tracking measurements? If not, make sure you start THIS WEEK. Losses don't just show up on the scale. You may lose one pound but three inches - that is still a sign the diet is working. Weight loss is not linear, it is not a constant downward drop. The body adjusts along the way, tries to find homeostasis, and then moves on from there.

You are right - the math WORKS. There are very few, very specific circumstances where the diet may not work for someone, but there are even on-plan ways to combat the glycemic issues and hormone issues that may cause the regular Phase 1 protocol to be less effective. Unless you have known medical issues it's not highly likely you will run into an issue. But you can rest assured that if something bigger like that DOES show up, there is a WEALTH of info here and people who have dealt with hormonal/medical challenges and found ways to make IP work for them. TRUST THE PROGRAM, and trust the folks here to fill in the gaps if you need it :)

Suchawittygal
03-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Epaprn...I am sorry for your loss :hug:

I'm down into the 140's!! :carrot: this morning i was 149.8!! I'm so happy :D

I'm starting to get a bit nervous thinking about going to P2, P3, etc. I'm wondering if I should switch my goal weight to 130..hmmmm.

dawn again
03-05-2013, 11:44 AM
So very sorry for your loss EPAPRN. I have no words. Sending big hugs!!

countrychic....congrats on your loss ;)

countrychic
03-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Second, STOP GETTING ON THE SCALE BEFORE YOUR WEIGH IN!!!! Some people can weigh in between and not get emotional about the number. You do not seem to be one of those people, so DON'T DO IT! Get the scale out of your house if you need to, but don't add stress you don't need.

^^^Completely agree with this.

To me....weight is just a number....my 'best' weight in my life was when I weighed 170lbs (wearing size 8-10)....and I'm only 5'3....with those numbers, I was obese....however, I was going to the gym, was extremely active in my daily life...I had my BMI taken and it was LOW....I was just pretty much all muscle!

I NEVER (never have, never will) weigh myself at home....I always go by how I feel, and how my clothes feel.....clothes are starting to hang! lol

So I do my WI once a week at the clinic, and that's it.

funstaffordmom
03-05-2013, 12:14 PM
I made cauliflower rice last night. DH loved it, I hated it. A co-worker is on WW and she brought in cauliflower soup and it was sooo goood!

Cauliflower Soup
Servings: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 cup
Nutritional Info: 46.4 calories, 1.9 g of fat, 6.6 of carbohydrates, 2.9 g of fiber 2.2 g of protein

Ingredients
1 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium onion, sliced thin
1 large head fresh cauliflower
Salt, to taste
Sprig of thyme (optional)
4 1/2 cups hot water, divided
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste

Instructions
1. Warm the olive oil in a heavy-bottomed pan. Cook the onion in the olive oil over low heat without letting it brown for about 15 minutes. Don’t worry if it browns a touch, just make sure it doesn’t burn.

2. Add the cauliflower, salt and pepper to taste, and 1 cup water. Raise the heat slightly to a simmer, cover the pot tightly and stew the cauliflower for 15 to 18 minutes, or until tender.

3. Add another 3 cups hot water, bring to a low simmer and cook an additional 20 minutes uncovered. Add the thyme here if you are using it.

4. Purée the soup in a blender to a very smooth, creamy consistency. Let the soup stand for 20 minutes. In this time it will thicken slightly.

5. Serve with a drizzle of olive oil, fresh black pepper, or fresh herbs.

funstaffordmom
03-05-2013, 12:18 PM
^^^Completely agree with this.

To me....weight is just a number....my 'best' weight in my life was when I weighed 170lbs (wearing size 8-10)....and I'm only 5'3....with those numbers, I was obese....however, I was going to the gym, was extremely active in my daily life...I had my BMI taken and it was LOW....I was just pretty much all muscle!

Ditto! When I was active duty, I was always pushing the weight restrictions. I am 5'10" with a physical build. And for me, 165# wearing size 9/10 is great, by Marine Corps standards, not so much. As long as I am back in size 10, I'm good with it. Plus I'm large chested, and I swear each of the girls weigh about 7# :o

SylviesGirl
03-05-2013, 12:22 PM
OK first off RELAX. You can stress yourself right into water retention :)

Have you also been tracking measurements? If not, make sure you start THIS WEEK. Losses don't just show up on the scale. You may lose one pound but three inches - that is still a sign the diet is working. Weight loss is not linear, it is not a constant downward drop. The body adjusts along the way, tries to find homeostasis, and then moves on from there.

You are right - the math WORKS. There are very few, very specific circumstances where the diet may not work for someone, but there are even on-plan ways to combat the glycemic issues and hormone issues that may cause the regular Phase 1 protocol to be less effective. Unless you have known medical issues it's not highly likely you will run into an issue. But you can rest assured that if something bigger like that DOES show up, there is a WEALTH of info here and people who have dealt with hormonal/medical challenges and found ways to make IP work for them. TRUST THE PROGRAM, and trust the folks here to fill in the gaps if you need it :)

LOL, I know all about stress and weight AND about over-weighing. I just want to say, this is the first time I have weighed before WI day. I did it to stop the "talk" in my head saying that I wasn't losing anything. Guess that backfired!

I guess I have trust issues when it comes to losing weight. I don't trust most plans, and, worse, I don't trust my body (though I am working on it). I had things really working well for me a couple years back -- lost about 60lbs through a moderate eating plan and exercise. Then it all stopped. Inexplicably, it stopped for an entire year. Then I found out I had Cushings Disease. I had to have an adrenal gland removed (it was way over-producing cortisol [stress hormone], and it took 2 years for my cortisol production to return to normal. That's 2 years of feeling pretty weak and sick. In that time, all the weight came back. That experience makes me a little more fearful than may be reasonable for most others. I have been there -- beating my brains out trying to lose weight only to find out it was impossible. Losing weight successfully this time is so important to me, physically, emotionally, and mentally.

Thanks to all for the words of support . . . I'll try to stop stressing and whining. :(

IntheEvening
03-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Hi all!

I just wanted to say I'm finally back on track after losing some motivation and worrying about the possible side effect of hair loss. Rereading a couple of threads on hair loss, I weighed the pros and cons and I am continuing to use IP. I have started to take 2000mg of Biotin in hopes of off setting hair loss.

I realized I was starting to worry about it more and at time stress leads to hair loss. Now, I believe it was just an excuse that I was making to stop IP. I am 100 percent committed to reaching my goal. I would like to thank this board for all of the support, information and recipes that will help me on this IP journey!!!

I'm finally able to notice a difference on my body and my clothes are getting way to big! :) At what point should I buy new clothes?

Thank you all!!!

Just had to get that off of my chest. :P

chicagoboiler
03-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Up most of the night with a sick baby. On the up-side, I did finally type up my recipe for spiced meatballs with red pepper sauce (100% OP, of course).

It's posted here: www.unlimitedlettuce.com. (http://www.unlimitedlettuce.com)
Enjoy!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I need to make this recipe over the weekend. What kind of store did you find the meatball spice and the peppers at? Whole Foods?

dawn again
03-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Ditto! When I was active duty, I was always pushing the weight restrictions. I am 5'10" with a physical build. And for me, 165# wearing size 9/10 is great, by Marine Corps standards, not so much. As long as I am back in size 10, I'm good with it. Plus I'm large chested, and I swear each of the girls weigh about 7# :o

I am the same way! My coach says my 'Ideal Weight' is 195, but I feel more comfortable around 175 or so. That is probably what I will reset my goal too. And I feel good in a size 10 too. Don't care so much about the number on the scale. Love love losing the inches though ;)

exactor
03-05-2013, 01:40 PM
Congrats to all the great weigh-ins today! Just wanted to share mine with everyone too. I lost 3.8 pounds and have now lost 78.4 pounds!

For those who are getting discouraged, stick with it! It does work if you just follow the protocol. I also believe, though, that you have to be in the right frame of mind to do this. I wanted to lose the weight so bad that I decided I needed to just stick to the plan 100%. Seeing the losses (pounds AND inches) no matter how small gave me the momentum I needed to continue. I had previously been on every diet imaginable but this is the first one that has actually worked for me. I can now say that I have lost the pregnancy weight I gained with my 2 youngest children (they're 13 and 15!).

bellasamimom
03-05-2013, 01:53 PM
As far as the restricted, some people find that having a restricted every day actually helps their weight loss. I have one every day, I have since the beginning. I also have 4 packs a day plus my dinner protein. The coach I started with told me to have 4 because she said I was losing too much muscle according to the body fat monitor she used.

I am so glad you are also using 4 packets. I am too but didn't want to say that because everyone here always says 3. I wasn't losing as fast a I could have been when I was using 3 packets a day.

mrskuby
03-05-2013, 02:30 PM
I am so glad you are also using 4 packets. I am too but didn't want to say that because everyone here always says 3. I wasn't losing as fast a I could have been when I was using 3 packets a day.

I lost plenty the first week on 3 a day but I was sooo HUNGRY then when she checked my BMI & such, she said I lost too much lean body mass in a week so she recommended 4 a day. I sometimes think about cutting back to 3 packs a day but I worry about losing too much muscle so I think I'll continue this way for a while longer. :cool:

FlooNimbus13127
03-05-2013, 03:36 PM
So, I was only -1 for the week. (I am using alternative foods.) I am following the protocol, though with my schedule sometimes my lunch and dinner get switched. There are times that I may add some sugar free vanilla syrup to my coffee, maybe twice a week. But I've given up diet sodas, and drink my iced tea unsweetened.

So, the last week I have suddenly been starving! Like, stomach growling starving. Should I be this hungry at this stage? (I'm 8 weeks in Phase 1.)

You guys always have answers, and any help understanding would be great. Because given my hunger and lack of weight loss, I'm feeling pretty desperate.

mrskuby
03-05-2013, 03:46 PM
So, I was only -1 for the week. (I am using alternative foods.) I am following the protocol, though with my schedule sometimes my lunch and dinner get switched. There are times that I may add some sugar free vanilla syrup to my coffee, maybe twice a week. But I've given up diet sodas, and drink my iced tea unsweetened.

So, the last week I have suddenly been starving! Like, stomach growling starving. Should I be this hungry at this stage? (I'm 8 weeks in Phase 1.)

You guys always have answers, and any help understanding would be great. Because given my hunger and lack of weight loss, I'm feeling pretty desperate.

Hang in there :hug: a one pound loss isn't bad..I've had several of those plus I had a gain last week. I stayed OP and kept doing exactly the same thing and now this week is shaping up to be close to a 3 pound loss. It seems like sometimes your body needs to slow things down a bit and adjust. I tend to react to weeks like this badly but being part of this message board has helped a lot in calming down my knee-jerk reactions. Keep on keepin' on and it will come off.:D

IntheEvening
03-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Question:

This morning I woke up to a stomach ache. Through out the day I have been eating my IP packs and about 10 mins after I eat, I'm running to the bathroom. I have already taking Imodium AD and I'm starting to get very hungry since I can't hold anything down. I don't know what I ate yesterday that could have cause this but I'm starting to get worried. Any ideas on what I can eat or do at this point?

ragdoll74
03-05-2013, 04:31 PM

WI #1 was great, -10.5 . . . but, in all honestly, with all the "last suppers" I had leading up to my IP start, I am sure much of that was water and "new weight" based on really bad eating . . .

WI #2 was 'meh,' - 1.5. I chalked it up to the big loss the week before and TOM.

WI #3 is due tomorrow. I weighed early as I have not really felt like I have lost anything, don't have that "boy, I'm losing weight" feeling, etc. As of this morning, I'm down .5 for the week.

You're doing great! Stay focused on goal, and try not to obsess about the weekly weigh in numbers. They aren't going to be consistent from week to week, but you will make it to goal if you stick with it.

Hi all!

I just wanted to say I'm finally back on track after losing some motivation and worrying about the possible side effect of hair loss. Rereading a couple of threads on hair loss, I weighed the pros and cons and I am continuing to use IP. I have started to take 2000mg of Biotin in hopes of off setting hair loss.

I realized I was starting to worry about it more and at time stress leads to hair loss. Now, I believe it was just an excuse that I was making to stop IP. I am 100 percent committed to reaching my goal. I would like to thank this board for all of the support, information and recipes that will help me on this IP journey!!!

I'm finally able to notice a difference on my body and my clothes are getting way to big! :) At what point should I buy new clothes?

Thank you all!!!

Just had to get that off of my chest. :P

Great job recommitting!!!!

Congrats to all the great weigh-ins today! Just wanted to share mine with everyone too. I lost 3.8 pounds and have now lost 78.4 pounds!

For those who are getting discouraged, stick with it! It does work if you just follow the protocol. I also believe, though, that you have to be in the right frame of mind to do this. I wanted to lose the weight so bad that I decided I needed to just stick to the plan 100%. Seeing the losses (pounds AND inches) no matter how small gave me the momentum I needed to continue. I had previously been on every diet imaginable but this is the first one that has actually worked for me. I can now say that I have lost the pregnancy weight I gained with my 2 youngest children (they're 13 and 15!).

You look awesome in your new pic!!!!

I have on and off hunger issues, especially before TOM. I am ravenous then.

Try having a couple of egg whites, or make muffins from a packet. They make a lot and you can then split them up during the day. Try to figure out which IP items keep you feeling full longer, and use more of those on hungry days.

Question:

This morning I woke up to a stomach ache. Through out the day I have been eating my IP packs and about 10 mins after I eat, I'm running to the bathroom. I have already taking Imodium AD and I'm starting to get very hungry since I can't hold anything down. I don't know what I ate yesterday that could have cause this but I'm starting to get worried. Any ideas on what I can eat or do at this point?

I hope you feel better.

heritagesoftail
03-05-2013, 05:21 PM
WI #2 for me today and I showed a loss of 5 lbs :)

WI# 1- 3.2
WI# 2- 5
WI# 3- looking forward to another loss

lisa32989
03-05-2013, 05:51 PM
EPAPRN: I am so sorry for your loss. I remember feeling out-of-control with a loss in my life. Treat yourself with love and gentleness. We're all here when you are ready but don't beat yourself up. Nobody is going to tell you what you should or shouldn't do or what you should or shouldn't feel. I "get" that you want some normalcy. Do what you need to do :hug:

Fun diet? You have got to be kidding me. This is of course coming from a man that has never had an issue with weight.
I've been on worse diets...like ones where I didn't lose weight!

Hi Everyone.....what a wonderful, helpful site. I have been "lurking" here myself for a few weeks and I am getting so excited to start my IP program. I have a short vacation starting in a few days and chose not to start before I really had a few weeks to get a handle on what I am doing. I wanted to start posting some so that I can soon get my "credentials" and have a signature. I am planning on starting the week of the 18th. Thanks so much for all of the tips, hints, recipes, inspiration and encouragement from everyone.
So glad you're taking to the time to read & learn. Thanks for introducing yourself. Can't wait for you to start seeing the wonderful success!

To everyone complaining about losses:
STOP IT!!!!
There are no "only's" when reporting losses. We celebrate every.single.ounce.
Find a way to reframe and be happy with the success you have had. Do the math & look at your average. Look at your loss of inches. STAY OFF THE SCALE BETWEEN WEIGH INS. Trust the protocol and follow it.
It works.
Really if I (we) can do it, ANYONE can!

Look at all the weight lost here.

If everyone got discouraged over a slow week, this wouldn't be such a positive, uplifting place.

:celebrate:
The way we support each other is to celebrate. And if there is a zero loss on the scale, what did the measurements say? We find SOMETHING to celebrate. If there is a short stall one week, we celebrate that we stayed ON PLAN and we'll have an upcoming whoosh.

Wuvtobeloved used to encourage us all the time to stay positive, not use "only" and not complain. I'm riding on her train to my goals.

To everyone who reported losses today (any size): :woohoo:
What a bunch of losers :)
So happy for you!

EPAPRN
03-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts :)

exactor
03-05-2013, 06:06 PM
You look awesome in your new pic!!!!

Thank you, ragdoll!

MntRose
03-05-2013, 06:24 PM
EPAPRN - so sorry to hear about your loss, remember to take the time you need for healing of your body, mind and spirit. :hug:

It was week 6 WI, and another 2.8 pounds gone! :broc: Love this diet but something came up during the weigh in. So my clinic uses the hand scanner (they charge me extra for it, don't think I am gonna be paying for this again) So for the weeks up until now the reading for hydration has stayed at +6 and my coach keeps saying things like "That really should be coming down, its too high" so today that number was +22.47 and so she asked me "What have you been doing to cause this?"

I honestly have no idea, does anyone have any ideas? The only thing I could think of is possible water retention right before TOM? but then I don't have those with my current form of BC. Also why is she so sure my hydration is supposed to be at zero?

lisa32989
03-05-2013, 06:53 PM
It was week 6 WI, and another 2.8 pounds gone! Love this diet but something came up during the weigh in. So my clinic uses the hand scanner (they charge me extra for it, don't think I am gonna be paying for this again) So for the weeks up until now the reading for hydration has stayed at +6 and my coach keeps saying things like "That really should be coming down, its too high" so today that number was +22.47 and so she asked me "What have you been doing to cause this?"

I honestly have no idea, does anyone have any ideas? The only thing I could think of is possible water retention right before TOM? but then I don't have those with my current form of BC. Also why is she so sure my hydration is supposed to be at zero?
Those things are kinda like snake oil.
And your coach blaming you makes me :bat:
They REALLY need to think before they speak, realizing that weight loss is a VERY sensitive issue!
And a big congrats on your WI!

Alemap1981
03-05-2013, 06:59 PM

I did some lurking myself before starting! This is day 2 for me. I just git back from vacation and knew I would only set myself up for failure if I started before I went away and was surrounded by temptation! Have fun on your holiday and look forward to hearing how things go when you get back :)

Kat117
03-05-2013, 07:12 PM
howdy all. hope everyone had a great day!

I was browsing through my harddrive looking for a photo of my parents for them and I found one of the only photos of me at "almost" peak weight.

Holy freaking cow. Wow. It made me tear up and tell myself that yes, there is a difference. I haven't taken a mid-point photo yet, I will ask my co-worker to help me with that tomorrow so I can post the 2.

All I can say is that I was huge. I keep having this feeling that 87 pounds isnt' a lot because it has been nearly effortless with IP. I even keep saying okay 80 pounds equals 4 car tires. Yeah, I my head I know that is a lot. But just seeing that photo compared to what I saw in the mirror this morning. Well, 87 pounds is a lot. I am sad for the lady (me) in that picture, but she has changed her life and is moving forward.

CW - 193.2

Sonyasbug
03-05-2013, 07:21 PM

The plan works. April makes a year for me and im still losing pretty strong. I didn't know how much I wanted to lose when I started but im past 120 lbs right now and thinking another 30. Keep going, each week is different for everyone. As far as the restricteds, the plan is designed to have one everyday. I once tried doing the every few day thing and those weeks i lost less. I work long hours starting early and my body needs the extra. Keep it up, you can do this.

lisa32989
03-05-2013, 07:34 PM

The plan works. April makes a year for me and im still losing pretty strong. I didn't know how much I wanted to lose when I started but im past 120 lbs right now and thinking another 30. Keep going, each week is different for everyone. As far as the restricteds, the plan is designed to have one everyday. I once tried doing the every few day thing and those weeks i lost less. I work long hours starting early and my body needs the extra. Keep it up, you can do this.
Just what part of the plan wouldn't work for you? The 120 you've already lost?
Come on!
Over 100 lbs lost
This is IP rock star status.
Look at the last sentence you typed. I think you wrote it for yourself :)

I can only imagine being on the plan as long as you have is getting old. The alternative would be to not get to goal. Keep it up, WE can do this together!

SanB608
03-05-2013, 07:44 PM

Are you just beginning the diet? I was struggling to get a good nights sleep for the first couple weeks. Then it got better.

Kat117
03-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Perhaps that bad head space and thinking this worn't work is a way to give yourself an exuse to go off the program?

It works and is pretty fool proof. Eat what they tell you and your packets and next thing you know, you are 87 pounds thinner in 6 months like me.

Sonyasbug
03-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Just what part of the plan wouldn't work for you? The 120 you've already lost?
Come on!
Over 100 lbs lost
This is IP rock star status.
Look at the last sentence you typed. I think you wrote it for yourself :)

I can only imagine being on the plan as long as you have is getting old. The alternative would be to not get to goal. Keep it up, WE can do this together!

I was actually responding to someone else but I dont think I quoted it right. Im 100% in love w this plan and am such an advocate. I work in holistic health care so im non stop preaching IP! Sorry for the confusion.

IdealProteinNewbie
03-05-2013, 08:05 PM
I think Sonyasbug was responding to someone from earlier in the thread but the quote didn't appear correctly.

ETA: Keep preaching, your loss is amazing! I can't wait until I get there too :D

Sonyasbug
03-05-2013, 08:10 PM
I think Sonyasbug was responding to someone from earlier in the thread but the quote didn't appear correctly.

ETA: Keep preaching, your loss is amazing! I can't wait until I get there too :D

Thanks! As soon as I can figure out how to post beford and now pics I will. Obviously still working on quoting right. Lol:dizzy:

workingit50
03-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Are you just beginning the diet? I was struggling to get a good nights sleep for the first couple weeks. Then it got better.

Thanks SahB608, I am three weeks in, day 21. I did experience this before. I have faith it will get better, but I do know that I need good sleep, otherwise I get hungry to compensate for the low energy.

DRegan
03-05-2013, 08:23 PM
EPAPRN,
SO SORRY FOR YOU LOSS, TAKE CARE
OF YOURSELF!

Made it to first WI, lost 3lb, Ill take it!
feeling better every day! Sleep is disrupted alittle, hopefully that
will get better! Hope everyone has a good week! Especially if your
going through bad weather!
D

FlooNimbus13127
03-05-2013, 08:34 PM
howdy all. hope everyone had a great day!

I was browsing through my harddrive looking for a photo of my parents for them and I found one of the only photos of me at "almost" peak weight.

Holy freaking cow. Wow. It made me tear up and tell myself that yes, there is a difference. I haven't taken a mid-point photo yet, I will ask my co-worker to help me with that tomorrow so I can post the 2.

All I can say is that I was huge. I keep having this feeling that 87 pounds isnt' a lot because it has been nearly effortless with IP. I even keep saying okay 80 pounds equals 4 car tires. Yeah, I my head I know that is a lot. But just seeing that photo compared to what I saw in the mirror this morning. Well, 87 pounds is a lot. I am sad for the lady (me) in that picture, but she has changed her life and is moving forward.

CW - 193.2

My mom lost 90 pounds on IP and is maintaining. She never looked that big, but the picture truly showed it.

I'm happy for the lady your are now!

PacNW IP
03-05-2013, 08:36 PM
It was week 6 WI, and another 2.8 pounds gone! Love this diet but something came up during the weigh in. So my clinic uses the hand scanner (they charge me extra for it, don't think I am gonna be paying for this again) So for the weeks up until now the reading for hydration has stayed at +6 and my coach keeps saying things like "That really should be coming down, its too high" so today that number was +22.47 and so she asked me "What have you been doing to cause this?"

My coach has used the handheld scanner on me too (no extra charge though), and she said that the hydration number is extremely variable and inaccurate. She said she could scan the same client twice in a row and get totally different readings. I wouldn't lose any sleep over what number that machine spits out. Just make sure you're getting in at least the minimum ounces of water and not having too much caffeine.

Congrats on your progress!

SkewbieDew
03-05-2013, 09:13 PM
I've been doing IP for 6 weeks now and I'm down 34 lbs. I have never had this much success with a diet, and I love coming to this board and getting great ideas and recipes that help me keep on track. Thanks for all your encouraging words and helpful advice. :)

TNmom
03-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Send me good vibes :) My first weigh in is tomorrow, I just hate that it is in the afternoon. Will post results!

De11s
03-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Epaprn...I am sorry for your loss :hug:

I'm down into the 140's!! :carrot: this morning i was 149.8!! I'm so happy :D

I'm starting to get a bit nervous thinking about going to P2, P3, etc. I'm wondering if I should switch my goal weight to 130..hmmmm.

Congratulations on the 140's, hoping to be there tomorrow @ WI, I think you should take it one week at a time and see what feels good to you, listen to what your body is telling you.