Fitness Videos - March 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In

Diana3271
02-28-2013, 03:05 PM
We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month! :cheer2:

SophieCormier
03-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Hey there! :)
Did TJ Learn & Burn last night. Loved it! I actually feel it a bit this morning. It just comes to show how much out-of-shape I've become. I used to do P90X so... yeah. I really loved it though! I went on the Team Beach Body website and programmed myself in there so that I have the schedule ready to show me what days to work out and to which video. I marked March 1st as my start date so I have Learn & Burn scheduled for today and tomorrow and then it's something else, don't remember what it was lol. I'll see when I get there. My start weight is 186.6 on Wednesday... BLEH! Time to get rid of this fat and get healthy! I'm going to do before pictures & measurements tonight.

TGIF!! Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

teacher1
03-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Diana- thanks for getting us started. I can't believe we're in March.

Laura- wow, I'm impressed you're going to do Insanity! Good luck!

Sophie- I'm glad you're liking turbo jam :)

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Check-In:
JM 30 DS Day 3 Level 1 w/#5's
TF Fire 45 w/#1 hand weights

This is a quick post. I am running late. I will check back in later.

Diana3271
03-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :woohoo: I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Sophie You are off to a great start!

Teacher Is the snow starting to melt there?

TurboLaura
03-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Hey ladies! Happy Saturday!! :carrot:

Sophie - Isn't TJ the best? I just love Chalene's energy! Keep up the great work!
Teacher - nice job on the eliptical! Did your hip feel ok with it?
Diana - Hope that you're well! Awesome workouts, as usual!!

We had our nephew last night and it was a blast. He also did Power 90 with my husband this morning! Combat for me tonight! I'm so exciting to start Insanity on Monday. I may be slightly nuts for trying this but it's time for a change. No matter what, I'll stick with it for 2 months!

Take care ladies and have a great weekend!

teacher1
03-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Diana- the snow is melting... the roads are all melted but there is still snow on the grassy areas.

Laura- the hip is doing good with the elip... we'll see how it does with the cycling. Good luck on your Insanity rotation.

Sophie- hi

I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is I did a ymca cycling class today. It was a killer since I haven't gone in such a long time. We'll see how the hip handles it... no pain now but I'll have to see tomorrow how it feels. The bad news, my eating was off and I gained 4 pounds this week. I don't understand why when I eat on plan, I lose 1-2 pounds a week but when I eat unhealthy, I gain 4 pounds. Grrr with myself... owning it and moving on.

today- 45 min ymca cycling

Diana3271
03-03-2013, 12:00 AM

Check-In:
JM 30 DS Day 4 Level 1 w/#5's
Jessica Smith's Power Walk

Laura Good luck with Insanity. It is tough, but you can do it. I felt very accomplished after I would do my workout and when I finished the program.

Teacher I bet you will lose a couple pounds very quickly. Most of the gain is probably water weight. It will be gone in no time. Hang in there. I hope you still fee good tomorrow after doing the elliptical today.

Sophie I hope you are having a good weekend.

teacher1
03-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Hi ladies!!!

The hip did pretty good with cycling yesterday. My legs were a little sore today. Resting today and I have PT tomorrow.

TurboLaura
03-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Hey there!

Rest day today!
Teacher - Great attitude. Own it and move on. You'll drop it!
Diana - thanks for the encouragement. I'm excited and my goal is to be 140 in 2 months!

Thanks for your support!!

Diana3271
03-03-2013, 08:54 PM

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 5 Level 1 w/#5's
TF Fire 30 w/hand weights

Teacher It sounds like you are doing well. I hope PT is good for you tomorrow.

Laura How is your Mom doing with her treatments? I hope everything is going well for her.

Sophie Hi :wave:

teacher1
03-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Hello :)

I had PT today and it went good... a little sore now. Going to add a little moderate treadmill time later in the week and I'm also going to try yoga at the y a couple days. We'll see how the hip handles it.

TurboLaura
03-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Hey ladies!

Happy Monday!
Good job, teacher! I hope that your hip continues to heal and that yoga is good!
Diana - mom is ok, thanks! Just starting to get some radiation burns but she feels good still. She's driving herself to the hospital and then straight to the gym! She's amazing!!!!!!
Sophia - how was your day?

Insanity Fit test for me today! My results were decent and I can't wait to see my progress. Happy to be back on track!

Diana3271
03-04-2013, 06:49 PM

Check-In:
JM 30 DS Day 6 Level 1 w/#5's
Turbo Kick (Sport) w/Jenelle (Chalene's sister) :D

Teacher I am so glad that things seem to improving and you are making progress. How are things going with the snow/weather?

Laura Good job on the Fit test and for being on track. Good news about your Mom. I'm glad she is doing well.

Sophie Did your gloves arrive?

teacher1
03-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Diana- the snow has mostly melted & now just dealing with a soggy ground and some mud issues with the dogs. Never a dull moment!

I went to gentle yoga at the y. It's the easiest level of yoga so it was mostly grandmas and a few grandpas. But it went well. I'll probably go back Friday.

today- ymca yoga 1 hour & 30 min elip

TurboLaura
03-05-2013, 08:09 PM
Hey! :wave:

Teacher - you made me laugh with the grandpop yoga comment! :lol: ! LOVE IT. Good workouts, though!
Diana - how was your day? Thanks for asking about mom!

Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit tonight. I slightly nauseous and it kicked my ***!

Diana3271
03-05-2013, 10:20 PM

Check-In:
JM 30 DS Day 7 Level 1 w/#5's
Jessica Smith Power Walk

Teacher Good job on the yoga. I think you are doing well by taking things slowly and building up the intensity as you go along. I can only imagine how hard it has been for you to switch gears from the more intense workouts that you were doing. Keep up the great work.

Laura Were you nauseous before the workout or did the workout make you sick? ;)

SophieCormier
03-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Hey guys! Sorry I've been AWOL. I've been struggling to keep working out daily. I've done the Learn & Burn twice since I've gotten it. I'm putting an alarm on my phone for 7PM and I'm going to do them every day! I've been lazy and I don't want that. I know that once I push myself do it, I"ll get in a routine and do it and I'll feel better with myself. I haven't received the gloves yet but it says I should expect them no later than Friday. I ordered a book on Amazon for my diet. I don't want something complicated but I need to get back into it. I've gained so much! I remember I had reached 160lbs and I'm now at 188.2 this morning... that's sad, I know. Everytime I follow the diet I had followed the first time, I fall off after a couple days. For some reason, I can't get back into it. (it was the 17DD, it was so easy to follow that first time!) Maybe I'll read that book again and try to think of something easy for me to follow. We're already in March and summer is fast approaching... Tonight, I'm doing my workout! I promise myself!

teacher1
03-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Sophie- good luck... I struggle a lot with staying on plan so I can totally relate!

Laura- I hope you feel better

Diana- thanks

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-06-2013, 07:12 PM

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 8 Level 1 w/#5's
Mindy Mylrea's All Out Cardio (Cardio Kick 21 Min, Cardio Jump 13 Min, Cardio Strong 16 Min)

I have no idea what I was thinking with this combo. I'll be back when I recover. Hopefully later tonight. ;)

PS: I want some of whatever Mindy is taking. :D She has more energy than should be allowed by law.

ETA: Ok I'm back and I survived! Or maybe I am dead and just don't realize it. :rofl:

Sophie Just make little changes as you go along. Don't do too much at one time.

Teacher How are you feeling after the yoga class?

Laura Hi :wave:

TurboLaura
03-06-2013, 11:20 PM
Hey ladies!!!

Thanks for the kind words - I'm feeling great it was just an intense workout so it made me nauseous! Cardio Power and Resistance tonight! WOW lots of pushups but I was proud of how much I could actually do :)

Diana - awesome workouts :) WOWOWOWOW!!!!!!! :carrot:
Teacher - Hope that you;re well!
Sophie - hang in there! You're right, it will become a habit!

SophieCormier
03-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Holy crap! You guys are AMAZING! Good job on all these workouts.

Teacher: Yes, food is just SOOOO good! I can manage the workouts fine but it's the food that always put me off. I know that if I can at least do the workouts, the food can eventually fall into place but I have a state of mind of all or nothing. Not good for me at all!

Diana: I know. I keep telling myself that but I'm so desperate for big changes, it's so hard. :(

TurboLaura: Thanks Laura! My plan of setting up a timer worked. Now I need to push myself to continue.

I put a timer on my phone, at 7PM, I stopped what I was doing and did my workout like a good little girl I am :) Also, I got news that my gloves arrived this morning so I'm going to try these babies out tonight with my workout. Can't wait!

TurboLaura
03-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Hey ladies!!

Sophia - Great job :) The gloves make a HUGE difference!
Teacher and Diana - :wave: I hope you both had great days!

Cardio Recovery tonight. Not sure what to expect from this but I hear it's low impact...but still Insanity!

Diana3271
03-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 9 Level 1 w/#5's
Kristin Dowell Hi/Lo Recharge (Quick Recharge Two premix, when you take out the toning on this one, it gives you about 40 minutes of cardio)

Laura Insanity is full of push ups! I had gotten pretty good at them. I am struggling with doing push ups now. Maybe for the fun :rolleyes: of it I should do some push ups every night even if they are not included in my workouts. Why would I even think of anything like that? :rofl:

Sophie Good job for getting that workout in.

Teacher Hi :wave: Did you have to sub today?

teacher1
03-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Diana- you're killing with the workouts. Yep, I subbed yesterday, today, and subbing again tomorrow.

Sophie- did you like working out with the gloves?

Laura- wow, I'm impressed. push-ups are so hard!

today- elip 30 min

SophieCormier
03-08-2013, 10:03 AM
TurboLaura - You're doing Insanity, wow! That's impressive, really! My sister did that and she had amazing results but she worked hard. I guess it's a killer workout. Good for you!

Diana - Seeing all your workouts always amazes me. You're so dedicated. You're inspiring me, really :)

Teacher - I did the 20 minutes workout with the gloves. One word: Wow! I knew my cardio needed work but omg, that was killer for me Haha! The gloves were perfect though! They weren't too much but just enough to give me the extra that felt good to have. Even if they were all sweaty at the end... ew. lol!

So tonight, I have another 20 minutes workout schedule and then rest day for 3 days! I'm going to use that time to work on my diet. I need to set up a game plan and stick to it. We're going to get some fresh fruits and vegetables and start from there. Nothing intense.
I have a question for you guys, what time of the day do you guys workout?

Diana3271
03-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Hi :wave: Happy Weekend Everyone! :dance:

Check-In:
JM 30 DS Day 10 Level 1 w/#5's
Chris Freytag's Cardio Kickboxing w/hand weights

Laura Beach Body has a new program coming out, although I don't know when. It's called Focus T25: http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/focus-t25-workout.do
I can't wait for more info to come out.

Teacher Good job on your continued hard work. You have pushed through so much.

Sophie I workout between 2 PM and 4 PM. When ever I get a chance in there. I am self employed so I workout in my office. I try to find a time that I don't expect anyone to come in. It doesn't always work out like that. :dizzy: Good job on getting a plan together.

teacher1
03-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Sophie- My workouts are all over the place. I'm subbing now so my schedule is all over the place. When I go to the y- it's morning classes and my home workouts are normally in the afternoon.

today- rest... I subbed and we had a skating field trip. I didn't skate because I feared falling on my bad hip but helping the kids was a workout :)

Diana3271
03-08-2013, 11:29 PM
I forgot to mention that tomorrow I will start Level 2 of 30 DS. I haven't even previewed it. I don't normally preview because if I don't like it I won't continue with it. :D

Teacher The skating field trip sounds fun.

TurboLaura
03-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Hey ladies!!!!!

Insanity Pure Cardio tonight! Very intense and good at the same time :)

Sophie - Great job working out with the hand weights! It really makes a huge difference and it helps shape your arms. Keep it up! :carrot: Thanks for your kind words and encouragement on Insanity.

Teacher - hope that you're feeling well and enjoyed subbing!

Diana - very cool on the new program! I think I will be buying it after I complete Insanity and potentially Asylum ;)

I find it funny...I'm a counselor doing a program called Insanity...IRONIC!

Take care and I appreciate your support :D

teacher1
03-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Hi ladies!!!

I'm down 1 pound this week. TOM just came today so I'm hoping for a bigger drop next week.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-09-2013, 07:35 PM

Teacher Great job on the pound! :carrot:

Laura Good job on Insanity!

Sophie HI :wave:

Check-In:
JM 30 DS Day 1 Level 2 w/#8's (not sure about keeping up with the #8's, well see)
TF Fire 45 EZ w/weighted gloves

Well, I have been betrayed once again! Me and my new trainer/workout buddy have been getting along very well for the last 10 days. Yes, we have had our ups and downs. I really pushed through and worked hard on keeping our relationship going. Overnight, she turned on me. Yesterday she was all nice and encouraging. Today, she turned into the psycho trainer from the BAD PLACE. I think Walgreens is also in cahoots with this trainer and her deceptive behavior. They put the DVD on sale for $7.99. They even allowed me to use $5 worth of store points so I think I am getting a deal. Ha! I got a deal alright. It's all very deceptive and unfair. I spent 10 days of my life nurturing this relationship. I really hate the idea of throwing in the towel. I don't quit that easily. I am going to continue to work on things and maybe we can come to terms and be friends again. I gave my new trainer/workout buddy 10 days, I will try and continue for another 10 days. Hopefully our relationship will be strong enough to withstand this new behavior of hers. :rofl:

TurboLaura
03-09-2013, 11:07 PM
Hey!! :wave:

Diana - you're too funny! Level 2 must be tough! Jillian Michaels, right?

Teacher - yay on the 1 pound!

Sophie - how was your weekend?

Today - Insanity Plyo cardio circuit....my shoulders were fatigued from the week but I pushed through. I've seen results in just 6 days! WOW!

Diana3271
03-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Laura Yes! That evil Jillian Michaels! Great job seeing results, already! Once you get over the fatigue and exhaustion you will feel very powerful! :D

TurboLaura
03-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Hey friends!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy that it's Sunday and I get a rest day! :dance:

Not much on our schedule here today but some cleaning and errands. I hope that you all have a great Sunday!

Keep it up, Diana! :)

VERY happy to adjust my ticker down to 160! I can't WAIT to see the 140's and I WILL do it this time.

teacher1
03-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- JM is so amazing. I have that DVD but never made much progress because it's so intense. Good luck with the next level!!!!

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Hi Everyone!

I forgot about a function that we had to attend to today. We were there most of the day so I had to skip my workout. This function had food, since it took up most of the day. I didn't make the best food choices. They didn't have the best food options available, either. Not exactly a meeting of healthy eaters. Tomorrow is a new day and I'll be back on track.

I hope you have a good start to your week.

SophieCormier
03-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Teacher: Congrats on the 1lb weight loss! :D TOM is such a downer... I understand totally! LOL

Diana: Yes, Jillian is an evil one. I remember working out to her dvds and I'd curse at her. Haha! But she's a good trainer. You hate her but you love her.

TurboLaura: Woohoo for moving your ticker! Great job! One more lb and you'll be in the 150s!

Ok, so I haven't worked out all weekend. I have another rest day today and I totally want to workout lol! Should I add in a 20mins workout even if it's not scheduled? I chose the beginner program but I feel like 3 days rest is too much rest. I want to kick some butt! I bought a big carpet so I can bring in the cool basement where I'm going to do my workouts from now on.

teacher1
03-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Sophie- If your body is ready for more, I would say go for it!!! The JM 20 min is a fun video. I used to have my life skills class do it in the winter months for exercise.

today- 30 min elip

TurboLaura
03-11-2013, 11:00 PM
Hello ladies!

Sophie - It sounds like you're ready for more. Perhaps next week add the 20 minute workout next week! Thanks for the praise! I can't want to be back in the 150's.

Diana - You're so clean with your eating all the time that 1 meal off won't hurt!

Teacher - Hope that all is well!

Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance tonight. I'm seeing huge results in just a week! AMAZING :) My diet has also been 100% clean. YAY!

Diana3271
03-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 2 Level 2 w/5's & 8's

I am going to go back to using #5's. If I can go up later I will. Those 8's are really hard with the shoulder exercises.

Sophie I agree you can add in the extra workouts, especially if you feel up to it. Great job!

Teacher Good job on the elliptical. Do you have PT this week?

Laura Thank you. I am still out of my maintenance range. It frustrates me to have off plan days. Those days don't get me closer to my goal. But I still have to be realistic, life happens.

teacher1
03-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Hi ladies!!

Diana- I have PT tomorrow afternoon.

I went to Panera with a friend today and ordered the lettuce wraps off of the hidden menu. I was so proud of myself and you know what they're super gross. Yep, it's sad but true. It didn't look like the menu picture at all. But I ate it and moved on and just enjoyed the great conversation.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-12-2013, 09:56 PM

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 3 Level 2 w/5's
KCM's 30 MTF Cardio Quick Fix Premix - Both Workouts

I did a lot better with the #5's, although that's still not saying a lot. :lol:

Teacher I'm sorry to hear the lettuce wraps were not good. Was the flavor bad or what? I have had pretty good luck with ordering some of the new healthier options on the menus.

Have a nice evening.

teacher1
03-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Diana- the pesto flavor was off and I normally like pesto. Plus, it was watery and soggy. Which hidden items did you try? The chicken and turkey salads look good.

TurboLaura
03-12-2013, 11:48 PM
Hey ladies!

Please fill me in on the hidden menu at Panera!! I've never heard of this. I usually get a classic cafe salad or a greek salad. I love their soups but really try to avoid that much sodium and it's more of a treat than anything!

Diana - You're getting there! It looks like you've lost a few pounds this month. Like you said...it's life. AWESOME workouts :)

Teacher - I hope that PT goes well. GREAT job staying on plan while eating out! I swear, I could eat 2 full loaves of their bread :)

Sophie - :wave: Hope that you had a great day!

Tonight - Insanity Pure Cardio...awesome as always. I wore my heart rate monitor and I was consistently at about 170! WOW! 430 cals burned which is also awesome :) Have an awesome night ;)

SophieCormier
03-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Yeah, you know that day I said I wanted to do an extra workout, well, I got home and ate and then I was SOOO tired. I don't believe I've ever been that tired. I was on the couch and couldn't understand myself. I felt almost drunk but I didn't drink. LOL! Anyways, I didn't do anything that day. Yesterday was another 20 minutes workout, I did it :) I actually did it in the basement for the first time. It was nice! Not as hot as upstairs. Another 20 minutes workout planned for tonight. It's fun seeing how easier it gets everytime I do it. I'm still winded but I'm already getting stronger. I forgot the weighed gloves yesterday though but it was still a great workout.

Teacher: I never heard of Panera, I don't believe we have that here. I'm sorry to hear about your lettuce wraps. Now you know not to order that again lol. You did good though! Good job for sticking to healthy eating even when eating out :)

Diana: Good job on the workouts! You really kick butt! I have a hard time working out with 5 lbs weights so 8 lbs should be KILLER!

Laura: Wow, 430 cals burned in one workout, that's awesome! I can just imagine what the Insanity Cardio is like... INSANE! But they didn't call it Insanity for nothing haha!

Oh, I lost 1.4lbs this week. Not much since I gained last week but I'll take it. It's also TOM so, that's good for me haha!

teacher1
03-13-2013, 07:01 PM
Laura- here's a link to the hidden Panera menu-
http://mypanera.panerabread.com/articlestips/article/access-into-paneras-hidden-menu/
A few items that are healthy and lower in calories that aren't on the regular menu

Sophie- great job on the loss!!!

I had PT today and I won't have to go back until 3/25. He said continue my stretches, strength leg moves, elip,yoga, and cycle. I also need to add 15 min on the treadmill 2 times a week. I'm frustrated I can't add more walking since I'm heading to Disney World in May and I need to start preparing.

TurboLaura
03-13-2013, 09:38 PM
Hey all!!

Teacher - that's pretty cool! Thanks for sending the link along. I wonder why they have these items hidden as I bet they would be big sellers for WW or other healthy eaters. Disney in May...how fun!

Sophie - Nice workout! 20 minute was one of my favorites when I was doing TJ! Congrats on losing weight!! Yes, Insanity Pure Cardio does feel quite insane at times :)

Diana - how are you? :D

Tonight Plyometric Cardio Circuit....challenging but I can do it. Hoping for 159 tomorrow!

Diana3271
03-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Hi Everyone! ;wave:

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 4 Level 2 w/#5's

Teacher I haven't had the hidden meals at Panera, yet. I have had the new lower calorie meals at AppleBee's and Jason's Deli. Do you have a Jason's Deli there? When I want chicken Alfredo, I go there. It's a smaller portion, but the protein is still good, the calories are good and it tastes great. I also like their turkey wrap, chicken salad wrap and their Mediterranean wrap. Also, instead of having chips for the side, you can have steamed veggies or fruit. Great options.

Sophie Great job on the workouts! :carrot:

Laura Keep up the great work. My ticker weight is from last week. It went back up some after the unplanned get together on Sunday. Still working to get it back down.

teacher1
03-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Diana- yep, we have a Jason's deli. The wraps sound yummy. I'll have to try one soon.

today- elip 30 min

TurboLaura
03-14-2013, 05:37 PM
Hello all!

Insanity Cardio Recovery tonight. Glad that there's no jumping in this one....my legs are SORE!

Take care all and keep up the good work :D

Diana3271
03-14-2013, 06:15 PM

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 5 Level 2 w/#5's
KCM's 30 MTF TLC Coffey Fit Blend w/weighted gloves (alternates both workouts)

Sophie How's it going?

Teacher DH has some where to go tonight. I will be going to Jason's. :drool: You can look at their online menu and nutritional calculator.

Laura Keep up the great work!

teacher1
03-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Everyone is doing so great with the workouts. It's 75 degrees here and beautiful out. The dogs are out tanning on the deck. I'm so ready for flip flops. Spring break is next week so it will be a fun week hanging of with my brother & sister. I'm seeing great progress on the scale and can't wait to change my ticker tomorrow.

today- elip 30 min & 20 min treadmill walk

Diana3271
03-15-2013, 10:03 PM

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 6 Level 2 w/#5's
TF Hiit 30

Teacher I hope you have a fantastic weigh in tomorrow! :goodscale:

TurboLaura
03-16-2013, 09:05 AM
hellooooooooooooo ladies!

YAY! Weighed in at 158 yesterday :) Insanity is so intense but my GOD does it work! I'm getting so strong and can't believe I'm able to do all these pushups :) Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs today! This is the first day where 2 workouts have been assigned. :yikes:

Teacher - 75 sounds amazing. It's been so cold here the past few days that it feels like January. I can't wait to be able to wear sandals, I agree! Good luck with your weigh in!

Diana - how are you liking Jillian these days? :lol:

Sophie - :wave:
Take care ladies!

teacher1
03-16-2013, 01:48 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Laura- the temp is back down today... 55 and tomorrow 45. So the flip flop weather was only 1 day :(

I dropped 5 pounds this week. I'm sure so of it was so water retention from TOM last week. Getting so close to onederland.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-16-2013, 11:02 PM
Hi Everyone :wave:

Check-In: JM's 30 DS Day 7 Level 2 w/#5's

I ran short of time today and didn't have time to do extra cardio. I moved a lot of boxes and took several loads upstairs at the shop. That will have to count as my extra cardio for today. ;) I also loaded up the old computer, monitor, and printer in my car to take to Goodwill tomorrow. They have a special computer store that takes in all that stuff. I was trying to load the printer in the car. OMG! It's a very large laser jet (I think that's what's it called). It uses the large toner tubes. I don't remember that thing being that heavy when I moved it out of the office into the shop. Good grief! It was tough picking that thing up off the floor. The crap I get myself into on the weekends, when I'm by myself. :o I must go out looking for stuff to get into.

Laura I am getting the hang of level 2. By the time I'm comfortable we will be moving on to level 3. I will be complaining and yacking all over again. ;) Good job on your weigh in!

Teacher Congrats on the 5 pounds! :carrot: Keep up the great work!

Sophie :wave:

TurboLaura
03-17-2013, 10:31 AM
Teacher!!! Wow:carrot::cp::bravo::dancer::cheer3::woohoo: That's wonderful! Keep up the great work!

Diana - Glad that the workouts are still good :) you can handle level 3, I'm sure! Moving all that stuff sure sounds like a workout to me!!!

Yesterday ended up being non stop from 11 AM - 10 PM. Will do Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs today! I'm excited to see how my fit test is tomorrow compared to 2 weeks ago :)

teacher1
03-17-2013, 01:13 PM
:goldpot: Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Diana- sometimes during stuff around the house can be such a workout. Printers and computers can be so heavy. You're doing awesome with the shred.

Laura- good luck on the fitness test. I'm sure you'll show lots of improvements.

Sophie- how's Turbo Jam going?

today- elip 30 min

I'm off to my parents for St. Patrick's Day lunch. My mom made corn beef and veggies. I'm not a big corn beef fan so I'll just have the veggies and some cornbread.

Diana3271
03-17-2013, 10:10 PM

:goldpot: Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you had a good one.

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 8 Level 2 w/#5's
TF Hiit 15

I went to my Mom's house today, so I was running late when I got to my workout. I wasn't going to do any extra cardio since I didn't have much time. I decided to do Hiit 15 since I had just enough time for that. I have never been a fan of the Hiit workouts, but I am glad that I kept them for this exact reason. Now I will just have to remember to do these shorter workouts when I am short on time.

Teacher How was lunch? It sounds great. DH doesn't like corned beef, either. I won't make it just for me.

Laura Good luck on your fit test! I know you will do great!

teacher1
03-18-2013, 05:25 PM
Diana- the St. Patty's food was great. Also, I went to Jason's Deli today and had the Mediterranean wrap was so yummy and I had it with a side of fruit. Thanks for the suggestion!!!

Laura- are you on Spring break this week? Here everyone is on break which is fun.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-18-2013, 10:38 PM

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 9 Level 2 w/#5's

Tomorrow is my last day at Level 2. Hopefully I won't be moaning and groaning too much when I start level 3 on Wednesday. :o

Teacher I'm glad you liked the wrap. Did you get the yogurt dip with the fruit. I don't get that anymore since it's more calories that I want to put toward it. But, that stuff is sooo good! I could eat it with a spoon! Just give me a bowl of the stuff! :lol: Do you like chicken Alfredo? Sometimes I will order their "lite size" portion. The calories are good on that, too. Just make sure you get the smaller portion, not the regular one and no bread.

Waving Hi all around!

SophieCormier
03-19-2013, 09:51 AM
Hey ladies! How is everyone doing today? Monday is over, yay! lol!
Ok, so I'm still working out with Turbo Jam. I had taken a day off from work on Friday so I went shopping all day and ended the day at the movies so I got home late so no workout for me that day. Saturday though, I didn't have an excuse, I just didn't do it. I know, bad bad me! On Sunday though, it was my rest day so I did my Saturday workout. I was going to do my Friday workout yesterday since I had another rest day but I ended up falling asleep at 7. I was so tired, I'm catching a flu... yay...

Tonight I have my 20 minutes workout lined up with Ab Jam. :)

teacher1
03-19-2013, 11:39 AM
Diana- no yogurt dip. Yep, I like chicken alfredo so I'll have to try it sometime.

Sophie- There are some days I don't fit a workout in. Good job on getting back on schedule.

Laura- where are you? I'm thinking it might be your break.

today- ymca cycle 45 min

TurboLaura
03-19-2013, 07:44 PM
Hey Ladies!

Am here! So sorry - ;ast night was busy :) I was laying in bed realizing that I forgot to post!!

Teacher - I have a week off in late April. We do a Feb and April vaca! Your lunch sounds yummy :)

Diana - you'll do great with level 3 :)

Sophie - just keep at it! Ab Jam is great and I hope that you're feeling better!

My fit test improvements were AMAZING! WOW! What a difference in 2 weeks! Plyometric cardio circuit tonight :)

Diana3271
03-19-2013, 09:44 PM

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 10 Level 2 w/#5's
Les Mills Sports Attack

Sophie I hope you are not coming down with the flu. Hang in there.

Teacher Good job on the longer workout. How is your hip doing?

Laura Congrats on your Fit Test! You are making it happen!

teacher1
03-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Laura- great job on your fitness progress!!!!

Diana- my hip is much better then before PT but now it hurts just around the hip bone and it's a sharp pain. I go back to the PT Monday. I'm just plugging along but I'm slowly increasing workouts. I'm just ready for it to be over. I miss turbo fire, turbokick, and zumba.

today- elip 60 min

TurboLaura
03-20-2013, 06:52 PM
Hey ladies! Nice workouts!!!!! :BRAVO: Teacher and Diana! Teacher - you're really increasing it! :)

Down to 157 today and I had 2 ladies at work stop me to ask what I've been doing. Insanity is so intense and it really works. Interestingly, I'm starving today and upped my calories by about 250. All healthy choices but I was SO hungry!

Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs tonight. SWEAT FEST!

Diana3271
03-20-2013, 10:26 PM

I posted this at my other check-in yesterday, but I forgot to post it here:

I took a peek at the beginning of Level 3. I rarely preview anything. If it looks hard, I am less inclined to do it. Jillian was already boasting about how hard Level 3 is going to be. Oh boy! I didn't even look at any more. No sense in getting to that until I have to.

I posted this today at the other check-in. They got a kick out of it. I am always moaning and groaning about weight work. I totally hate it.

Jillian has messed with the wrong person! She has no clue about how much I like cardio! Level 3 is very cardio based. Yes, I am like a male gobbler strutting around dragging my wing tips and feathers. Take that Jillian! :p Have I lived in the South too long? :D

Check-In: JM's 30 DS Day 1 Level 3 w/#5's

I will double up the weights on a couple of the single arm moves.

Ha! Take that Jillian! :p Yes, I am strutting around with my chest all puffed out!

Teacher I am still praying that you make a complete recovery. :hug:

Laura Congrats on your weigh in and for others noticing your hard work! :carrot:

Sophie How are your workouts coming along?

SophieCormier
03-21-2013, 10:23 AM
Hey ladies, just wanted to give you all an update on me. I caught the flu. I didn't go to work yesterday. Tried to fight this with sleep and medicine. I still feel a bit icky this morning but I came to work regardless. With that, I haven't done any workouts in the past few days. I don't know if I'll do it tonight. I guess I'll see how good I feel.
Good job on the workouts girls! You guys really kick butt!

Laura: You're in the 150's!! CONGRATS!!

TurboLaura
03-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Sophie!! NOOOO!! I'm so sorry that you have the flu :( I've never had it but my husband has had it 2 times and it was horrible. Be careful with trying to do too much too fast. Thanks for the congrats :)

Diana - you're too funny! Jillian needs to know that you're the cardio queen!!! ;)

Teacher - hope that you're well!

Tonight - Cardio Recovery...THANK GOD. I'm EXHAUSTED!

teacher1
03-21-2013, 06:16 PM
Diana- I'm so glad you're enjoying level 3 :)

Sophie- feel better

Laura- hi

today- elip 60 min

Diana3271
03-21-2013, 08:09 PM

Check-In:
TF Hiit 20
JM's 30 DS Day 2 level 3 w/#5's (Doubled up the #5's on the squat/clean and press since they are single arm exercises. This change worked really well today.)
Jessica Smith's Power Walk

DH had a Dr. appointment today, so I got to the office earlier than normal. I decided to do a short workout (the TF Hiit workout) while I was in the office alone. This worked well. Maybe I need to get to work earlier more often. Maybe not. ;)

Sophie I hope you feel better soon.

Teacher Great job on the workout! :bravo:

Laura I think Cardio Recovery was one of my favorite workouts.

Here's some video clips about the new system from Shaun T, Focus T25:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma2MQPCl_DY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7j9wgoLAX2g

teacher1
03-22-2013, 06:11 PM
Hi ladies!!! Happy Friday :)

today- elip 30 min & treadmill walk-20 min

TurboLaura
03-22-2013, 07:18 PM
Hey all!

Diana - YOWZA on the workouts today! The new program looks interesting :) I'm really loving Insanity and will buy Asylum next.
Teacher - awesome job on 50 minutes of cardio :)
Cardio Power and Resistance tonight. LOVE IT. I'm dying for the scale to say 155 but I have to be patient. TOM is kicking my *** and I feel so tired and want salt like crazy. I enjoyed a tiny bag of low fat doritos (my school sells them) and it was SO worth the 130 cals! Do you ladies ever get weird cravings during TOM?

Take care :)

Diana3271
03-22-2013, 11:37 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: TGIF!

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 3 Level 3 w/#5's
TF Fire 45 EZ w/hand weights

Teacher Good job today!

Laura Insanity + TTOM is tough! I have really struggled with my TTOM. It seems like my whole body has been out of whack since my Mom got sick and passed away. In January my TTOM lasted 18 days, Feb was 8 days, and this month was 16 days. I am hoping, as my thyroid gets regulated that my TTOM will improve and that I can lose a few pounds. Things get crazy when your hormones are out of whack. I don't have a lot of cravings. I am grateful because I don't have any room to mess up. I have stuck to my plan pretty well since the Summer but I still gained weight. Again, when the thyroid is out of whack it causes problems.

Sophie I hope you are feeling better.

TurboLaura
03-23-2013, 09:29 AM
Hey all!

Diana - WOW - you really do struggle with your TOM. I never have before a few years ago and I'm wondering if it's a hormonal thing since I'm in my mid 30's now. I have to be patient My thyroid was at the very low end of normal when it was checked with routine blood work this summer....should it be checked again, do you think?

Have a wonderful weekend, ladies! Any plans? Birthday celebration for the family tonight so I will be avoiding Chinese (I'll get steamed veggies) and a canoli cake...I would rather see results right now :)

Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit today! Happy to report a 2 pound weight loss this week even with TOM!!!

teacher1
03-23-2013, 01:21 PM
Laura-congrats on the 2 pounds :) I get major craving with TOM but then again I have craving even without TOM. Food addict here!

Diana- That sucks so bad to have such a long period. I hope your body adjusts soon.

I was looking at a 2 pound loss on Thurs and made bad choices yesterday so I'll still at 204. Back on track today!

today- elip 60 min

Diana3271
03-23-2013, 10:24 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

You may have already seen this video clip. I thought it was really cute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt8dr3IwV6E

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 4 Level 3 w/#5's
TF Hiit 15

I mentioned that I like Level 3 the most out of this program. I will have to admit that Jillian kicked my butt today. I don't know why today was different than the other 3 days, but it felt tough today.

Laura You definitely need a follow up on the thyroid test. Do you eat much soy? Soy has a negative effect on the thyroid and can cause problems.

Teacher I can relate to being a food addict. I have huge issues with doing things in moderation. I don't want one cookie. That one cookie doesn't do anything for me. I want to get full on cookies. I hate it that I am like that. All I can do is work around it the best I can. That means avoiding a lot of foods. Good job getting back on track and for tough workout! :carrot:

Waving Hi to Sophie :wave:

TurboLaura
03-24-2013, 01:23 PM
Hey all!

Teacher - way to get back on track!
Diana - Thank you for the advice. I eat about 20 grams of soy protein a day with my veggie and bean burgers. I prefer almond milk and have that daily with my protein shake.

Ended up taking yesterday as my rest day - I think taking Sat off works best for me. Will do Insanity Plyo today!

Diana and Teacher - I'm a total food addict, too. I just can't do junk in moderation. Recently, in the past 3 weeks, when I want something "junky tasting" I get a large supreme protein bar - they are AMAZING, have hardly any sugar and loads of protein.

Diana3271
03-24-2013, 01:42 PM
H
Diana - Thank you for the advice. I eat about 20 grams of soy protein a day with my veggie and bean burgers. I prefer almond milk and have that daily with my protein shake.

Diana and Teacher - I'm a total food addict, too. I just can't do junk in moderation. Recently, in the past 3 weeks, when I want something "junky tasting" I get a large supreme protein bar - they are AMAZING, have hardly any sugar and loads of protein.

Laura Do you have any family members with thyroid issues? You may not be predisposed to having problems. Have you tried the Quest Bars? Specifically their all natural line. They are the only bar, that I am aware of that does not contain soy, and they have a good amount of protein and fiber. Their 100% Natural line does not use artificial sweetener, either. They are also gluten free. I have tried the coconut cashew and it's pretty good. I want to try the strawberry cheesecake next.
Here's their site: http://www.questproteinbar.com/
http://www.vitacost.com/productResults.aspx?NttSR=1&ss=1&x=0&y=0&ntk=products&Ntt=quest%20natural

teacher1
03-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Hi ladies!!!

no formal workout today.... but I shoveled snow. We woke up to the outside blanketed in snow. The forecast is showing in the 60's by the end of the week and 72 on Easter. This Kansas weather is so wacky. I'm ready for the nicer weather. This cold snow makes me want to bake.

Diana3271
03-24-2013, 09:00 PM

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 5 Level 3 w/#5's
TF Fire 45 w/weighted gloves

Teacher We have had 5 inches of rain since last night! We have also had crazy temperature swings. One day in the 70's the next 50.

Diana3271
03-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: I hope you had a good start to your week.

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 6 Level 3 w/#5's
LM Combat Live 60 w/weighted gloves (cardio only)

TurboLaura
03-25-2013, 09:00 PM
Hey all!! :wave:

Wow --crazy weather for the both of you! It's been cold here and we're getting some snow tonight.
Diana - thanks for the advice on the bars. I also REALLY like Think Thin ones..delish. I can only buy 1 at a time because I will eat whatever I have :o. My mom had thyroid cancer and had her thyroid removed about 4 years ago, that's why my MD wanted a baseline for my thyroid function. It was at the low end but still "normal". It's amazing how large the normal range can be.

Tonight - Pure Cardio and Cardio abs. :yikes:

teacher1
03-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Hi-

I had PT today and it went okay. I go back in 2 weeks. This afternoon, I've had a headache and cold/hot flashes :( Hopefully, this won't last long.

Diana3271
03-26-2013, 05:42 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 7 Level 3 w/#5's
KCM's 30 MTF Cardio Quick Fix (premix: both workouts)

Teacher That almost sounds like peri-menopause symptoms. (unless it's the flu :?:)

Laura I hear you on only keeping limited amounts of the bars at the house.

teacher1
03-26-2013, 06:42 PM
Diana- we'll that would be really bad news... my stomach feels a little off today. We'll see how things go. It's something to keep in mind.

today- rest

TurboLaura
03-26-2013, 11:23 PM
Teacher - Hope that you're feeling better. The stomach bug is the worst!

Diana - hope that you're well!

Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance tonight. I have to say that I truly love Insanity, even more the Turbo Fire! I love the challenge and intensity :)

Diana3271
03-27-2013, 06:18 PM

Check-In:
JM's 30 DS Day 8 Level 3 w/#5's
Jessica Smith's Flat Abs Walk

Teacher How are you feeling today?

Laura Keep up the great work!

TurboLaura
03-27-2013, 08:52 PM
Hello!! :wave:

Great workouts, Diana!! You're putting in some serious time :)
Teacher - hope that all is well!

Feeling exhausted tonight and like I'm fighting a cold. I came home from work and took a 2 hour nap! Will get through Plyometric cardio circuit the BEST that I can!

teacher1
03-27-2013, 09:30 PM
Hi ladies!!

Much better today. We're having to redo the tile in our master bathroom so it's a little stressful here. Trying to get some home repairs done this Spring. Strangers in and out of the house is not fun!

today- elip 30 min

teacher1
03-28-2013, 04:28 PM
Hi ladies!!!

My house is a huge mess. They ran short on tile for the bathroom and have to order more. So the toilet will be in the shower for another week :( At least we have other bathrooms but still. Plus, we are having some of the drywall touch ups and repainted. My whole house is a mess and plastic and tape everywhere. No workout today... it's very dusty and I'm just wanting them to leave. I can't stand home improvements. They said 2 days and it will be over a week now. I don't know how people build custom homes or do major remodels. My nerves can't handle. Thanks for letting me vent.

Diana3271
03-28-2013, 09:54 PM

Check-In:
JM 30 DS Day 9 Level 3 w/#5's

Me and Jillian are barely on speaking terms now. Well, I should say that she speaks and I mutter insults back at her. I will be glad when the rotation is over. I hate walking planks and walking push ups. The countdown is on, baby! One more day and I am done with 30 DS!

Something funny from the other day. I was just starting my 30 DS workout for the day. Jillian was going on about how hard the Level 3 warm up was. She said something like "you thought it was going to be a walk in the park, think again buddy". To that I said "shut up!" :D At that time DH walked into the office. :o He said "what did you say?" I told him "I'm not talking to you" and I proceeded to tell Jillian to "shut up" again. :o

I am definitely starting to have issues. :D If this rotation was any longer I might need to seek therapy. :rofl:

Laura How are you feeling? I hope you are not coming down with a cold. Keep an eye on your energy levels. You don't want to push too hard and weaken your immune system.

Teacher Home projects are always stressful. At least you can find people to do the repairs, though. He have a very hard time getting people for home projects. My bathroom has been a "project" for probably 5 years now. One half of the floor is vinyl. The vinyl has been torn away on the other half so the repair could be made. Now I need to get someone to do the floor. I hope they get everything done quickly.

TurboLaura
03-28-2013, 11:09 PM
Hey all!!

Teacher - it does get so stressful having home repairs done. I'm sure it will all turn out lovely!!

Diana - You're too funny :) how many more days left for you with Jillian? Are you starting a new program next or doing a hybrid of some sort?

Feeling ok today - still really tired, so strange! I killed the plyo workout last night..somehow. DH brought home my favorite fatty food, pizza. Not too happy about that but I ate only the cheese off 2 small slices and froze 4 slices to enjoy on Sunday. I promised myself 4 weeks of insanity with no cheating! I will then complete the next 5 weeks with no cheating! This is a big deal for me :) Weigh in tomorrow and hoping for 155. THX for listening!:flow2:

Insanity Carido Recovery tonight.

TurboLaura
03-29-2013, 06:13 PM
:woohoo::broc::cheer: Weighed in at 155 today :)

Enjoyed my day off from school...Insanity Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs tonight.

Hope that you are all well...take care!

teacher1
03-29-2013, 08:33 PM
Diana- wow, today should be your last day!!! So an early congrats!!!!!

Laura- woohoo for reaching your mini-goal!!!! Sounds like you feel better just in time to enjoy your day off

Got the drywall and paint all finished. Hopefully, the tile will get done next Wed.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-29-2013, 11:39 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :woohoo: I hope you have a great weekend! Happy Easter! Does anyone have special plans for the weekend?

DH and I plan on going out for a nice Easter brunch/lunch.

Check-In:
JM 30 DS Day 10 Level 3 w/#5's
LM Combat 30 w/hand weights

Yay! I'm done with this rotation!

Teacher Good news about the work at your house. Good job on the elliptical.

Laura Congrats on the 155! :bravo:

Have you ever heard of Kath Smith's Project You? It was a Beach Body program that they eventually discontinued. I am planning on doing the Project You Full Body Circuit 2 times a week and the other days focusing on cardio. I really miss my cardio workouts. I feel that I have really worked my butt off with the weight training, but haven't seen any permanent results.

I was talking about my next rotation with someone at my other check-in. She asked me about my goals and what I was looking to accomplish with my workouts. She was trying to help me decide what to do next. I posted this at my other check-in:

Things are so weird with me and my body. I have never been in this weight range for any period of time. This is the smallest I have been as an adult. I have never been able to workout to see any type of permanent transformation, except for weight loss. Here's some observations that I have made. It is very hard for me to gain muscle strength/definition and keep it. For example, someone the VF forum posted a picture of herself. She was flexing her biceps. She had lost some weight and was working on building muscle. I showed DH her picture. I did the same pose and my biceps look very similar, but I have that wonderful loose skin under my arms from being so heavy at one time. I have been able to maintain the biceps, so that's good. When I was doing Insanity, I was starting to get that V in the ab area. I liked that, but it's too hard keep and again, I have all of the loose skin. I don't want to work that hard. I don't remember what program I was doing, but I was getting a nice lifted butt. Again, it's too hard to maintain. I would like to lose a few pounds. I am still not in the weight range I want to be. I was in the range that I wanted to be for about a year. I gained some weight with the loss of my Mom and my thyroid getting out of whack. I literally ended up gaining 10 pounds with eating the same calorie range and continuing to work out hard. So, I'm hoping all of that will get resolved with time. Also, I have been dealing with horrible TTOM's. I'm thinking it was due to the thyroid issues. It's really difficult for me to lose weight when I had a 18 day TTOM in January, 8 days in February, and 16 (give or take a day or two) in March. Again, hoping this will all get resolved with time.

ETA: I have done more weight work in the last year than I have ever done.

So, my goals are to lose a few pounds and at least maintain the muscle I do have. If I could gain muscle without too much work, that would be fine. Weight training makes me feel stressed because it's so much work for me. It hurts, it wears me out, I have to take all the weights out, put the weights back, worry about people walking in on me, etc. I don't have to deal with all of that with cardio.

How is that for a short drama filled novel?

I have read the above a couple of times. It seems obvious that I need some weight training, to maintain my muscle, but I don't know how much. It seems like it would be best to do something that I like and doesn't stress me. Also, it makes sense to have fun with my cardio. Also, with weights, I prefer doing one routine and not changing things up. I also want to keep the routine simple. I don't want to have to think or figure things out. No functional fitness moves, just basic stuff.

I think this just about covers my thoughts on this. I'm still thinking cardio/Project You Full Body Circuit should work.

Any thoughts?

To that she replied that she thought the two days of weight training should be enough to maintain my muscle. Also, Project You is basic weight training, no crazy stuff. That leaves 5 days to have fun with the cardio workouts that I enjoy.

I feel that I have lost my workout mojo. I have been really pushing the weight training but don't really like it. I still enjoy working out, so there's no problem there. It's just that I feel the weights are dragging me down and wearing on me.

So that's my plan for now. I will do Project You two days a week and whatever I want for the other days.

teacher1
03-30-2013, 04:13 PM
Diana- congrats on finishing the SHRED!!!! Yes, I'm right with you. Strength training seems like so much work and doesn't give me the happiness like a good cardio workout. I think it's a solid that to do the weights 2 days and mix it up with cardio on the other days. Your determination is motivating!!!!

Laura- I hope you're enjoying the weekend

Nice and sunny here... off tonight for my sister's bday celebration and then watching Wichita State University bball game on TV. I went to WSU and now the team is part of the elite 8. Fingers crossed for a win to move to the final 4. Tomorrow will have church in the morning and head to the in-laws for Easter dinner. I gained a pound this week which is no surprise with all the stress, short workouts, and poor eating. I'm back to tracking calories on Monday.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-30-2013, 10:25 PM

Happy Easter!

Check-In: Jeanette Jenkins Cardio Kickboxing w/hand weights

It felt good to get a nice long cardio workout in.

Teacher Have fun at your family events. :easter2:

TurboLaura
03-30-2013, 11:03 PM
Hey ladies!

Diana - I totally understand what you mean. I really don't like weight lifting at all either. What about you doing your normal, long cardios and adding 2 short weight workouts a week? Perhaps Upper 20 TF, which is really only 16 minutes when you pass the warm up. I find it tolerable :)

Teacher - That pound will be off in no time!! Have a wonderful family celebration tomorrow!

No workout for today, it's my day off and my body is tired. Plyo tomorrow before the Easter festivities! I'm allowing myself pizza, too :) Since I'm a vegetarian I really don't have a lot to eat tomorrow so it's ok :) Feeling bloated tonight though and it sucks!

teacher1
03-31-2013, 12:11 PM
:bunny2::easter: Happy Easter!!!!

today- no workout

I can't believe tomorrow is April 1. March flew by!!! :carrot:

Diana3271
03-31-2013, 08:30 PM
Hi Everyone! Happy Easter!

I hope you had a wonderful day.

DH and I went to an Easter brunch buffet today. The food was excellent, but I failed miserably with the whole moderation thing. Tomorrow I am back on plan.

Check-In:
Mindy Mylrea's All Out Cardio (Cardio Jump/Interval Premix)

I will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Diana3271
03-31-2013, 08:33 PM
Getting us started for April: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/278798-april-2013-turbo-fire-more-check.html