40-Somethings - dr.oz....7-keto

View Full Version : dr.oz....7-keto

mboo
02-28-2013, 09:43 AM
I saw this on Dr oz got metabolism, was wondering if anyone has tried?

bargoo
02-28-2013, 12:51 PM
Didn't see it but am doubtful of anything Dr Oz promotes. He is pushing a new idea every week. Don't you suppose he is getting a payback from promoting all these different ways to lose weight ?

mrsharshman
02-28-2013, 01:04 PM
I've never tried it or heard of it. I agree with bargoo, somehow he finds several new health and weight loss miracle supplement every week.

ichoose2believe
02-28-2013, 02:57 PM
Didn't see it but am doubtful of anything Dr Oz promotes. He is pushing a new idea every week. Don't you suppose he is getting a payback from promoting all these different ways to lose weight ?

:yes: My mom tells me all the time about new things that Dr Oz says. Last time that I was home she mentioned something about some special guest blamed weight gain on food additives. Which I don't agree with I knew what I was putting in my mouth wasn't all that healthy and no one told me to eat as much as I did. Sure 20 piece nugget has 1000 calories but who said I needed to eat all 20.

kelijpa
03-03-2013, 11:02 AM
I really wonder about all this Dr. Oz stuff, I'm thinking maybe it's a mixture of things he actually promotes that are not so good and things that just throw his name on them, i can't believe he promotes all those things you see in ads.

I don't believe in any supplements, they may work temporarily but who knows what you're doing to your body. You can do it without,maybe slower,but if you end up living longer...isn't it worth that?!

best of luck :sunny: