Ideal Protein Diet - NEW!! Ideal Protein

View Full Version : NEW!! Ideal Protein

mrspett
02-26-2013, 06:46 AM
Hello to all,
I am so happy I have found this forum because I am set to start this program (IP) on March 6. I have been researching it so I could be fully informed before I do so. I found out about it at my chiropractor's office and am set to go to the first meeting on March 5,2013. Any info that anyone can offer please,please do so. I am currently 160 and trying to lose 30 lbs.In the past I have done Medifast but like the idea of not having to wait for my meals in the mail and plus my body just plateaued. Looking at some of the foods with IP I saw the carbs were lower than MF which I think would reboost my loss. Any advice I would love and thx so much!!! Keep up the good work on your journeys!!!

lisa32989
02-26-2013, 07:03 AM
Hi.
A great place to introduce yourself is the Daily Chat. More people read that thread.
In addition, I suggest reading that first post there and all of the links
Also go yo the stickies at the top of the forum for more links and information

Much success to you!

ragdoll74
02-26-2013, 08:35 AM
:welcome:

If you've done Medifast before than you probably have a good idea of what to do already. This site is such a great place for support, so make sure you check in daily. Especially if you are having a rough day and are thinking of cheating. It helps to come here and see that other people are going through the same thing.

Like Lisa mentioned, the daily thread is a great place to ask questions. Also read the info in the stickies.

Lolo70
02-26-2013, 11:01 AM
I switched from Medifast to IP after a 3 month plateau and it helped me loose weight. Good luck.

jeffiner
02-26-2013, 11:46 AM
Welcome!!! I'm sure you will love this plan and this site (most) everyone is very supportive!

ecmcnamee
02-26-2013, 12:15 PM
Hi .. welcome!! Some really great information here from people who've been through it and are going through it!

wuv2bloved
02-26-2013, 12:21 PM
Welcome to one of the best decision of your life by starting IP. The Daily chat is a good thread BUT there is a LOT of negative talk there and cheating. If you want to stay focused and 100% then visit our home of the 100% thread...its a POSITIVE thread with great advice