Mini-Goals - To fat for old jeans

View Full Version : To fat for old jeans

ajlee33
02-24-2013, 03:24 PM
So.. seeing everyones picture from having pants that dont fit, then taking another picture with the pants that now fit gave me an idea.. i wanted to try on jeans that i havent worn in 2 years.. well.. i slip them on and try to button them up.. then bam.. it hit me.. I realized they were now to small :o:o:mad::mad:.. kinda made my heart sink.. but then i thought.. hmm this can be my first goal... i can be one of them pictures with before and after using the same pants.. so now.. i have some more motiviation going on and i am pushing myself a little harder.. those pants.. they are hanging on my door.. and will not come down until they fit. hopefully seeing them everyday will make me go a little harder in my work outs.. but i guess.. we will see.. i will for sure have an update.. who knows.. maybe within the next week or two they will fit :D

ta ta for now :D

Kaitie9399
02-24-2013, 04:53 PM
:welcome:

I have two whole bins of clothes that I'm working on trying to fit into again so I know exactly where you're coming from. :-)

ajlee33
02-24-2013, 05:08 PM
:welcome:

I have two whole bins of clothes that I'm working on trying to fit into again so I know exactly where you're coming from. :-)

its so heart breaking.. to know that i once fit them and then in a blink of an eye.. my stomach is to fat.. but WE WILL DO IT.. :high:

Misti in Seattle
02-25-2013, 08:11 AM
:wel3fc:

Mozzy
02-26-2013, 02:42 AM
Good luck!

ajlee33
02-26-2013, 07:39 PM
thanks!!!!! :D

Jez
02-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Lord, this is my entire closet.

firegirl441
02-26-2013, 10:25 PM
I know how you feel. I did break down and buy a larger size two years ago and then BAM they were too tight. I decided no more! The larger clothes are fitting nicely now I think. My 22 y/o daughter says they are hanging off me. The next size down is still too tight so I am gonna wear these til I go down another size. If you're game, I will join in on your mini-goal to get in a smaller size pants/jeans.

Sebastian1
02-27-2013, 10:01 PM
Haha. I got an old pair I keep around too. Always a good reminder and nice for show and tell!

ajlee33
02-27-2013, 10:15 PM
I know how you feel. I did break down and buy a larger size two years ago and then BAM they were too tight. I decided no more! The larger clothes are fitting nicely now I think. My 22 y/o daughter says they are hanging off me. The next size down is still too tight so I am gonna wear these til I go down another size. If you're game, I will join in on your mini-goal to get in a smaller size pants/jeans.

:dust:
I have faith in us! We can do it.. you can totally join in with my in my mini goal!!! Lets get this done !! :carrot::carrot::carrot::hug::hug::hug:

epi123
02-28-2013, 04:09 PM
Lord, this is my entire closet.

Me too! My husband keeps telling me that as I lose weight, we will buy me more clothes... my response is that I don't want new clothes, I want to wear the entire wardrobe I already have lol

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android

ajlee33
02-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Me too! My husband keeps telling me that as I lose weight, we will buy me more clothes... my response is that I don't want new clothes, I want to wear the entire wardrobe I already have lol

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android

I love my old clothes that dont fit.....YET.. but i do want to buy some more "sexier" clothes when i lose this weight lol!

KantuKat
03-01-2013, 12:18 PM
I know exactly what you mean. I too tried on an old pair of jeans yesterday and they still didn't fit. It kinda mad me very sad. Thanks for posting your experience!! And woo hoo to you on your journey!
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-leopard/cartoonapple01/lb/230/140/183/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)