Old 02-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 200.2/135/115

Height: 5'1"

Default Dizzy?

Hello wise IP friends-
Anyone have ideas on what to do for dizziness? I've been on IP for about 5 months -- so nothing is really new or different for me lately. I'm having a lot of dizziness and not sure what that's all about! It's a little annoying.
Debrasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:31 AM   #2  
Started IP 1/12/13

S/C/G: 267/ticker/167

Height: 5'5

Im feeling dizzy too. Actually more lightheaded. I'm I.terested in hearing the responses but I m guessing the first thing to do is make sure I'm getting enough salt
jeffiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:54 AM   #3  
Started IP 12-26-2012

Height: 5'7"

The most important issues on this diet with dizziness are...
Getting all your water?
Getting all your salt?
Low blood pressure can result in dizziness, and salt and water are major components.
Also, are you taking your potassium pills? Your electrolytes need to be balanced with the salt and water. Low electrolytes often make me a little lightheaded.

If all these are good, then you may want to see a doc and have your blood sugar checked. There is a possibility you're not getting enough calories. But don't make that decision until it's been checked by a professional.
leannekarella is offline   Reply With Quote