Old 02-21-2013, 09:36 AM   #1  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 280/272/160

Height: 5'8"

Default The camera does not lie!

I took my before pictures yesterday and just got around to uploading them. While I was doing this, my husband brought me his camera and asked me to take the pictures off of his camera so he could take it to the car lot and take pictures of the new cars they are rolling out today for the website. So here I am, already getting the TRUTH of my before pictures (nothing prepares you for seeing your butt in full effect!), but the pictures from his camera has a picture of me sitting in the recliner and if I thought my butt was bad....no, seeing all this fat compacted in a recliner was a slap in the face. It was like that thing had a neon sign flashing over it saying "Get your butt on the treadmill!!!"

I think I need to print these pictures off in poster size and nail it to the refrigerator door!
Iheartsushi418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:28 PM   #2  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

I totally feel ya on this! But I am truly glad I took before pictures, seeing my progress has been tremendously helpful.
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #3  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

True that. There are some pictures where I have been like, "Oh...who is that?!?" And it's...of course...ME. Bah. I have a nasty picture from thanksgiving that someone took last year. I want to take the same picture this year to see the difference!
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:37 PM   #4  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Taking those pictures is a good thing, even the ones where you cringe looking at them because you will be beyond shocked and surprised to see what a difference 20, 40, 60, 80, and so on lost pounds really make! I hate pictures where I was at my heaviest, but when I am feeling down and need that little boost, I compare a current one to the before pics and am beyond motivated and proud!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:40 PM   #5  
Started IP: Nov. 2, 2012

S/C/G: 326/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8''

I started taking progress pictures every month when I started my diet and I'm definitely glad I did (although the first couple months are a little scary). I don't have a picture from my heaviest at 326 lbs though which I'm a little bummed about. Stupid camera avoidance!
The heavier pictures are great motivation to stay on track.
Tziri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #6  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

What is it about pictures? When I would look at myself in the mirror, I didn't feel I looked "that" bad, but man... in ANY picture I looked like a tank! I still do! Though there are a few that make me look better. Doesn't help that I'm large framed and like nearly EVERYONE in hollywood (other people we see in pictures) are small framed and/or freaking tall, so even at a very good weight for me, I would still look BIG!

KEEP those photos. They will help you when you get to points where you aren't sure you are progressing and then compare. you will be shocked at how much you change in photos even though you might not be able to see it in the mirror.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote